帮忙解决几道初一英语练习题题 急

有没有大神在,帮忙做几个英语题,十分感谢!_李毅吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,217,525贴子:
有没有大神在,帮忙做几个英语题,十分感谢!
1.If he was fitter, he_______live longer.A.不填B.willC.wouldD.can2.You_______to lock the door at night.A.shouldB.oughtC.mustD.shall3.What_______all this morning?A.are you being doneB.have you been doingC.have you been doneD.are you doing4.The heavy rain stopped us_______at the station on time.A.to arriveB.arriveC.arrivedD.from arriving5.Good-bye, Miss Liu. I'm very pleased________.A.to meet youB.having met youC.be meeting youD.to have met you6.It's very convenient_______here.A.to liveB.liveC.livedD.living7.I thought that this would be a funny trick_______Jim.A.to play onB.to have playedC.playing onD.to being played on8.Let me_______the case carefully before I draw a conclusion.A.look upB.look intoC.look afterD.look out9.Edgar began_______as an office boy years ago.A.jobB.workC.positionD.occupation10.Frank plays_______Alex.A.a lot more better thanB.much more better thanC.a lot better thanD.much more well than11.– I wonder if Tim could control the situation.– _______.A.It's none of your businessB.You'll get involved in itC.Tim must be thinking about itD.Well, if he can't control it, no one can12.– Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Silver?– _______.A.Don't worry about meB.Just stay in bed and have a good restC.There must be something wrongD.Yes, thanks doctor. But I still feel dizzy13.– What's the problem, Harry?– _______.A.No problemB.No trouble at allC.Thank you for asking me about itD.I can't remember where I left my glasses14.Don't you think the small donkey can really pull the heavy_______?A.lorryB.carC.vanD.cart15.– Do you know where I can repair my motorcar?– _______.A.I have just bought a new oneB.It's cheap to repair a motorcarC.Around the street cornerD.You drive too fast to damage it16.– I've ordered pizza and salad. What else do you want?– _______.A.You are kind to invite meB.Yes, pleaseC.A beer is fine for me. I'm not hungry yetD.I find pizza is tasty17.The farmer caught the boys_______his apples.A.stealingB.stoleC.to stealD.would steal18.No one can possibly recall any detail about the meeting. It is at least five years since it _______.A.had taken place B.was taken placeC.took placeD.was taking place19.– I haven't seen Belly for 10 years.– _______.A.Either have IB.Neither have IC.Haven't ID.So have I20.My parents are not interested in modern music. They are_______the times.A.beforeB.behindC.afterD.low
本人昨天在官网买了正版...
你们说叫什么好?
第一次做,大神给评价下!
求战队收留,能帮我过炼...
蜡质不太好,想要黄黄的...
许久没来贴吧了 眼看着...
刚才刚吧一千万丢藏宝阁...
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴急,几道关于英语的语法题.有正确答案再补充50分)Task 1 使用括号内词语的正确形式完成以下句子.例:The rainy season has come,and it has been raining all day.(rain)(26) Although the movie is ________________,he is n_百度作业帮
急,几道关于英语的语法题.有正确答案再补充50分)Task 1 使用括号内词语的正确形式完成以下句子.例:The rainy season has come,and it has been raining all day.(rain)(26) Although the movie is ________________,he is n
急,几道关于英语的语法题.有正确答案再补充50分)Task 1 使用括号内词语的正确形式完成以下句子.例:The rainy season has come,and it has been raining all day.(rain)(26) Although the movie is ________________,he is not ___________________ in watching it.(interest)(27) He hasn’t given up ____________ his dog these days and he __________ his dog this morning.(find)(28) If he __________ the wrong bus,he will fail to _________ this medicine to the patient.(take)(29) It is ___________ by the public that the president made this plan without much ________________.(consider)(30) John is the father of two ____________,but he is somehow _________,as he likes to watch cartoons.(child)Task 2 选择适当的语法形式完成以下句子.(31) He ordered that the books ____________ at once.A.would be printed B.would print C.be printed D.print(32) Nobody _________ how to run this machine.A.know B.have known C.knows D.is knowing(33) He is explaining his plan _________ half of the staff will be moving out of the city.A.which B.who C.that D.where(34) Peter ________ well last night because of the noise.A.hadn’t slept B.didn’t slept C.hadn’t sleep D.didn’t sleep(35) Before I _______ him,he _________ his apartment.A.called…had left B.called…left C.had called…left D.had called…had left(36) The Greens _________ China for five years.A.has been in B.have been in C.went to D.has gone to(37) ___________ about the story,Tom retold it in his own words.A.Heard B.Hearing C.Having heard D.Having hearing(38) The boss made me _______ all the tiring jobs and I quit my job.A.do B.done C.doing D.to do(39) Each of the students __________ a new bag by the charity group.A.is given B.is giving C.are given D.are giving(40) I have no idea ___________.A.what are you doing B.what you are doing C.what he do D.what is he我的语法不太好,求教各位这几道语法题的答案!
26.interesting(有趣的); interested (be interested in 对……感兴趣)27.finding,( give up doing sth.放弃做某事);has found,28. take(fail to do sth.未能做某事)29.considered(动词的过去分词,被动用法); consideration (without 后面跟名词)30.children (child的复数是children);childish(形容词,幼稚的,孩子气的)31--35 C C C D A36--40 B C A A B 有不懂可以问我
(26) Although the movie is ___interesting_____________, he is not ____interested_______________ in watching it. (interest)
(27) He hasn’t given up ____finding________ his dog these days and he _...
26,interesting,27,finding,28,takes,29,considerable,30,children,(31)C. be printed
(32)C. knows
(33)C. that
(34)B. didn’t slept
(35)A. called…had left
(36)B. have been in
(37)C. Having heard
(38) C. doing
(39)A. is given
(40)B. what you are doing
26.interesting,interested27.finding,found28.takes,take29.considered,consideration30.children,childishcccdaacaab
interesting, interestedfinding ,foundtakes, takeconsidered, considerationchildren, childcccdaacaab请大家帮我解决几道高一英语翻译题!谢谢!急啊啊啊!!!_百度知道
请大家帮我解决几道高一英语翻译题!谢谢!急啊啊啊!!!
在那时候他们就可以盛装打扮并玩得很开心(look forward to
、这首歌常常让她想起和学生们一起打篮球的那些快乐时光(remind根据所给的汉语内容和括号内的提示,用英语完成下列句子、既然你已经练习了这么多.、如果你想赶上那趟车.,你最好马上动身去火车站(set off)2!,通过驾驶考试应该没什么困难(情态动词)3、孩子们总盼望万圣节,因为他的英语提高很大(It is obvious that.of
, 用定语从句,用定语从句)5、)4.、很显然他在英语学习上花了更多的时间。1..!..)谢谢.
提问者采纳
as he makes great progress in it1,you&#39、If you want tod better set off for the railway station right now、Now that you&#39,there should be no difficulty for you to pass the Driving test.3.2.5、Children are always looking forward to Halloween,during which they can dress up and have fun.This song always remind her of the happy time when she played basketball with her students.It is obvious that he spends more time studying English.4
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高一英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
because his English improve greatly1;ve been practicing so many。4, you&#39.If you want to catch the train.The children are always looking forward to Halloween。2。3.This song is often reminded her of and the students to play basketball with those happy times.Now that you'd better set off for the station immediately .It is obvious that he in English learning spent more time, to pass the driving test should be no difficulty , in that they can dress up and had a good time。5
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁来英语高手帮忙解决几道英语题,一定要回答完整细致,_百度知道
来英语高手帮忙解决几道英语题,一定要回答完整细致,
that was probably ____ I was seeing the doctor. What, where 我选B; what B;what
D. what D;mnot sure of ___
A;t get seems better than _____ we have.19 of Bridge Street.
B, but there was no reply.
A; that D?三,可是答案选B; what这题我选D:where ?四. Why did she go这题我选A; that C:--- I r what
这题我选B;s address is.A:where一:W that D That: _______ all the inventions have in common is _____they have succeeded?最后一题. that这题我选D,为什么,为什么where不行呢; that C. What. T which
C,可是答案是A,答案是C为什么. ----He may live at NO. why C?二.
A: ____ we can&#39.18 or NO: ____ is not known yet. That,I&#39. What,why.Black&#39,可是答案是A. That:Do you know __Mr. How did she leave
D.--- Oh. Where she has gone
C. when B. When she has gone
B. What,可答案是A: what B
提问者采纳
现在完成时的标志1缺少宾语所以A2.前半同上;t get seems ?当然用what
yet,上句问的时间、、 ( better than ----)we have、,下句回答那个时候,后半完整所以用that3;D 都已经是过去完成时了为什么还用when?什么,排除C&#47,当然用when喽4分析句子结构可分为
?我们有什么,是什么不能让我们看起来更好.we can&#39.我想知道你为什么会选D
where 只能做状语是吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
what在这里的意思是the thing that的意思。希望对你有帮助。四.二,如果你要表达她什么时候走的,只有表达她去哪儿了的时候才能用现在完成时。what在这里指代的是the thing that一。五,前面的that was就是多余的.19中的一个,the thing是have的宾语,要比that的意义丰富.18或者NO。如果没有前面的这句话,如果选择that。which用来指代前面所说的NO。这个题与第二题是一样的原因。注意时态问题,在这个句子里要用过去式,而不是现在完成时,整个what开头的句子是作为is的主语的,可以直接说I am not sure of where。that was中的that指代的是前面句子中提到的十点钟。三,此处不能用where
1. 把句子变成陈述句,address is what
那这里肯定是要填名词啊。名词用what 替换。如果像后面的 live at
“at。。。”是介词短语,就要用where替换了:where does he live?
2.这个句子的主语是由what领导的主语从句。同样,你把它还原成陈述句,have what in common,如果是that 领导的主语从句,那么that 后面必须是一个完整的句子,但是 all the inventions have in common不是个完整的句子,它还缺少一个宾语,have 什么(宾语)in common。
3.回答中的oh,“ that”指代问句中at about ten,因此用 when
4.同第二题。你知道后面的 better than _____ we have要用what,那前面的是一样的道理。
5.还原语序到疑问句,没有when
has she gone ?这种问法,只有 since when has she gone?...
1、选which是因为前提已经给出18号或者19号 问问题的这个人只是不知道18还是19中的哪一个 所以用which 如果这个人根本不知道在哪里当然应该用where了
2、what。。。。that 这是个用法 没有什么原因,所有关于“。。。。指的是。。。”和“。。。。是。。。。”都可以用what。。。that来造句 如 what i really mean is that i love it (我的确切意思是我喜欢它)
3、当。。。时,应该用when 且这4个选项只有when可以指时间 如卡本特一首很有名的歌 yesterday once more 第一句就是when I was young 就是说当我年轻的时候 跟你这句几乎一样
4、这句话我们中国也有同样的一句名言“我们总是感觉无法得到的东西好过已拥有的”这个也是固定用法 跟2类似 而且这句应该是句格言之类的东东 必须这么用没有啥原因 而...
一:第一个空在从句中做主语,而where在从句中只能做状语,what可以主语二:第一个空在句中做have的宾语,第二个空which是关系代词三:when在句中做时 间状语四:第一个空做seem的宾语,第二个空做have的宾语五:这道题,我也说不清到底是为什么选B同学,建议你先将各种代词的语法系统完整的看一遍,背过也是必要的,特殊情况更需要记忆清楚,另外,这类题目是需要多做的,也就是找到有些人所说的语感加油,爱学习的孩子,不懂就问,祝你成功!!
其实答案不一定对的,相信一下自己,问问老师是否正确
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我解决几个英语问题as soon as ,when ,until,if ,because的区别及用法,不仅要做解释,且用法要说得清楚明了不要长篇大论的,最好容易理解,本人仅是初二就是好像as soon as 是一个动作完成,另一个_百度作业帮
帮我解决几个英语问题as soon as ,when ,until,if ,because的区别及用法,不仅要做解释,且用法要说得清楚明了不要长篇大论的,最好容易理解,本人仅是初二就是好像as soon as 是一个动作完成,另一个
帮我解决几个英语问题as soon as ,when ,until,if ,because的区别及用法,不仅要做解释,且用法要说得清楚明了不要长篇大论的,最好容易理解,本人仅是初二就是好像as soon as 是一个动作完成,另一个动作就开始了
我将几个短语的用法,举了相应的例子.希望方便你理解.1.as soon as 意思:一……就…… 例句:I will give back this book to you as soon as I finish reading it.我一读完这本书,就会把它还给你.2.when 意思:当……时候 例句:I will give this book to you when you come here.当你来这里的时候,我就把书给你.3.until 意思:直到……时候例句:I will not give this book to you until you say sorry.直到你道歉之后,我才会把书给你.4.If 意思:如果……的话例句:If you say sorry,I will give this book back to you.如果你道歉的话,我就把这本书还给你.5.Because 意思:因为……例句:I can not give this book back to you because I am reading it now.我不能把书还给你,因为我现在正在读这本书.
as soon as是一......就的意思后接时间状语从句.例句:As soon as I get there,I give my mother a call.when是当什么的时候的意思.例句:I am a student when I am seven years old.until表示直到什么才,常与 not连用.例句:I don't go home,until I f...
as soon as意思是一……就……when 意思当……时候until 意思至到……时候if意思如果……because意思因为

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语练习题 的文章

随机推荐