3道高二英语必修五选择题

2012年高二英语下册3月月考试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012年高二英语下册3月月考试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012年高二英语下册3月月考试题(有答案)
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 学年度第二学期高二年级月考&&&&&&&&&&& 英语试题
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2012-03本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分。满分150分,考试时间120分钟。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &第Ⅰ卷(选择题,共115分)第一部分:听力(共两节;满分30分)第一节:(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话,每段对话有一个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置,听完每段对话后,你都有十秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. When can the man see the headmaster?A. At 9:30.&& B. At 11:45.&&& C. At 12:40.2. How is the woman feeling?& A. Pleased.&& B. Sick.& C. Bored.3. What’s the probable relationship between the speakers?& A. Doctor and patient.&& B. Patient and secretary.&& C. Secretary and doctor.4. What is the man’s opinion of the festival?&& A. Everything about it was excellent.&& B. The dance music was better than last year’s.& C. Most of it was OK.5. Where is the bottle bank ?&& A. To the right of the school.&& B. In the car park.&&& C. Near the supermarket.&& 第二节:(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒种的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。6.Why is it hard for the woman to find a place to live?&& A. She is a new student.&& B. She has just started to work in a company. &C. Many young workers need to find somewhere to live..7. How long did it take the woman to find a place to live?&& A. Three weeks.& B. Four weeks.& C. Six weeks.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。8. Where does the Children’s Fun Club have offices?&& A. In the US.&& B. In India&& C. In England.9. What will the children get this month?& A. A video.& B. A magazine.& C. A pen.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. Why won’t Mr. Bass go to the clinic tomorrow?& A. He can’t spare the time tomorrow.& B. The clinic will be closed tomorrow.&C. He is not on duty tomorrow.11. What’s the date today?&& A. April 23rd.& B. April 24 th.& C. April 25 th..12. What time will Mr. White go to the clinic?A .At 8:00 pm on Wednesday.& B. At 7:00 pm on Wednesday.& C. At 7:00 pm on Tuesday.听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. How old is the man’s brother?&& A. Eight.&&& B. Ten.& C. Twelve.14. Where is Black’s PC shop?&& A. In Cambridge.&&&&& B. In London.&& C. In Peterstown. 15. What is the last day you can get a second game free?&& A. Monday.&& B. Thursday.&& C. Friday . 16. How much does the computer game City 2011 cost?&& A. £26.& B. £30.&& C. £48.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. Where will the Motor Show be held this year?&& A. In the Eastbrook Department Store.& B. On the Three Trees Show Ground. C. On the Park School Field.18. How long will the Motor Show last ?&& A. 5 days.& B. 7 days.& C. 11 days..19. Who is Michael Boreman?&& A. The presenter of Fast Driver.& B. A race-car driver.&& C. The author of Speed King.20. What could a lady at the Motor Show win?&& A. Clothes.&& B. A sports car.&& C. Jewelry.
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节:单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)21. ―Do you think I should go to the seaside for a rest?―____________ You have been busy for such a long time.A. It depends.& B. It’s up to you.&C.&Why not?&& D. What about you? 22. Books of this kind&&&&&&& well.A. sell&&& B. sells&&&& C. are sold&&& D. is sold23. ________ we had read your letter _____the true state of affairs.&& A. It was until… that we understood&&& B. It was not until…that we understood&& C. Until …did not we understand&&&&&&&&& D. Not until… we understood`24. To their great _____, Tom’s problem proved not to be as serious as they had feared.A. happy&&B. worry& C. anxiety& D. relief25. As is widely acknowledged, a great number of traffic accidents ____ numerous deaths and countless property loss all over the world every year.&&& &A. depend on& &B. contribute to&& C. result from&&&& D. aim at 26. The deserted island is only _______ by boat.A.suitable& B.practical& C.available&& D.accessible27. Scientists ____ thousands of chemicals before they decided on the right one in the end.&A. tried out&&&&& &B. found out&&&& &C. worked out&&&&&& &D. turned out28.It’s obvious that the Beijing Olympic Games&&&&&&& a great success.&& A.kept&&&&& B.showed&&&&&& C proved&&&& D.remained29. A study ________ in the USA in 1977 showed that the chemical ASA in aspirin could prevent a stroke.&A.carrying out&&& B.&carried out&C.working out&& D.worked out30.We ________ such great achievements without your efforts. Thanks a lot.&A.can’t have made&& B.couldn’t have made &C.were unable to make& D.are unable to make31.&Not only ________ interested in football but ______ beginning to show an interest in it.&A.t all his children are&&&& B.t are all his children&C.i are all his children&&& D.i all his children are32.I think my friend Tony is _______to win the tennis game next Monday.A. likely&&&&&& B. possible&&&& C. probable&&& D. maybe 33. Mary is so wet. She _______ in the rain.A. must be caught&&&&&&&&& B. must have been caught& C. should have been caught&& D. can have been caught34. -What’s the time?&& -Oh, I forgot to have my watch ________.&& A. wind& &&&B. wound& &&C. winded& &&&D. winding35. Emergency line operators must always _____ calm and make sure that they get all the information they need to send help.&& A. grow&&&&&&&&& B. stay&&&&&&&&&&& C. appear&&&&&&&&& D. become
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分, 满分30分)Have you ever tried to draw a straight line, only to find it turns out all wrong? Or, wanted to show&& 36&& at a party but the song you’d practised so many times suddenly&& 37&& more difficult?&&& I've had both these& 38& . As a Senior 3 student, I have to&& 39&& many exams. Each time, I enter one, thinking “I&& 40&& fail this time.” &&& But don't be surprised --- it's not&& 41&& we don't try, or don’t do enough preparation,&& 42 don’t take it seriously. On the contrary, it is because we put ourselves under too much&& 43& . It is thinking: “I must…” that makes us taste the terrible flavor of& 44& . &&& We often&& 45&& to our friends: “Don't be too hard&& 46&& yourself!” But when we&& 47&& our own goals, we may not listen to our own advice. In doing so, we are making our path to success increasingly difficult. So why not&& 48& this crazy pursuit(追求)to get the best? Just face the problem&& 49&& before you with a calm mind, enjoy the hard work and you will succeed. && In my opinion,&& 50& a calm state of mind is a skill for life. For people who want to succeed, 51&& this is a very important lesson. && So&& 52&&& time when you're trying to draw a straight line or&& 53& a performance, tell yourself: “If I can just do it better than last time, it's a&& 54& . ”&& Keep a calm state of mind, and you will be happy&& 55&& you succeed or fail. 36. A. up&B. off&C. out&D. in 37. A. looks&&& &B. appears&&& &C. listens&D. becomes38. A. experiences&B. chances&& &C. times&D. difficulties39. A. finish&& &B. win&&&&& &C. take&D. join40. A. can't&&& &B. may&& &C. shouldn't&D. haven't41. A. why&&& &B. since&&& &C. when&D. because42. A. and&&&& &B. or&&&&&& &C. but&D. nor43. A. care&&&& &B. power&&&& &C. pressure&D. attention44. A. exams&&& &B. difficulty&&& C. marks&&&&& &D. failure45. A. say&&&&&& &B. speak&&&& &C. tell&D. talk46. A. off&&&&& &B. on&&&&& &C. to&D. for47. A. share&& &B. achieve&&& &C. build&D. set48. A. throw away&B. get away&& &C.take away&D. let away49. A. waiting&& &B. sitting&&&& &C. lying&D. laying50. A. Becoming&B. Making& &C. Growing&D. Keeping51. A. trying&&& &B. realizing &C. using&D. training52. A. last&&&&& &B. what&&&& &C. next&D. high53. A. put on&B. play on&& &C. give on&D. show on54&& A. success&&& &B. task&&&&&& &C. lesson&D. hit55. A. if&&&&&& &B. either&& &C. neither&D. whether
第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分, 满分40分)&(A)They like using the Internet. They have lots of pocket money to spend. And they spend a higher proportion of it online than the rest of us. Teenagers are just the sort of people an online seller is interested in, and the things they want to buy-games, CDs and clothing-are easily sold on the Web.But paying online is a tricky business for consumers who are too young to own credit cards. Most have to use a parent’s card. They want a facility that allows them to spend money.That may come sooner than they think: new ways to take pocket money into cyber (网络的) space are coming out rapidly on both sides of the Atlantic. If successful, these products can stimulate online sales.In general, teenagers spend huge amounts: $153bn (billion) in the US last year and £20bn annually in the UK. Most teenagers have access to the Internet at home or at school-88 percent in the US, 69 percent in the UK. According to the Jupiter Research, one in eight of those with Internet access has bought something online-mainly CDs and books.In most cases, parents pay for these purchases with credit cards, an arrangement that is often unsatisfactory for them and their children. Pressing parents to spend online is less productive than pressing on the high street. They are more likely to ask “Why?” if you ask to spend some money online.One way to help teenagers change notes and coins into cybercash is through prepaid cards such as InternetCash in the US and Smart cards in the UK. Similar to those for pay-as-you-go mobile telephones, they are sold in amounts such as£20 or $50 with a concealed 14-digit number that can be used to load the cash into an online account.56. What does the word “They” in paragraph 1 refer to?A. Sellers.&&&&& B. Buyers.&&&&& C. Teenagers.&&&&&& D. Parents.57.According to the passage, which of the following statements is TRUE?A. More than half of the teenagers in the US and the UK have Internet access. B. Teenagers pay for goods online with their own credit cards.C. Most teenagers in the US and the UK have bought something online.D. Teenagers found it easier to persuade parents to buy online than in a shop.58. New way to help teenagers shop online is to use ______.A. a new machine&&&&&&&&&& B. special coins and notes&& C. prepaid cards&&&&&&&&&&& D. pay-as-you-go mobile phones59.What is the passage mainly about?A. Online shopping traps.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Internet users in the US and the UK.C. New credit cards for parents.&&&&&&&&&&& D. The arrival of cyber pocket money.
(B)&&& Almost two-thirds of children want their parents to spend more time reading to them before bed, and most prefer Mum’s storytelling to Dad’s, researchers said.They conducted a study that showed younger children aged 3-4 were most hungry for more stories, with over three-quarters saying they wished their parents read to them more often.More than half of all children aged 3-8 said story time was their favourite pastime with their parents."The results of our research confirm the traditional activity of storytelling continues to be a powerful learning and emotional resource in children's lives," said child psychologist Richard Woolfson.Storytelling ranked higher than television or video games among pastimes for kids, and 82 percent said reading a story with their parents helped them sleep better, according the survey of 500 children aged 3-8 in Britain.The best storytellers were mothers who used funny voices to illustrate different characters or made their own special sound effects to keep the story moving, researchers said.When mum and dad are not at hand, celebrities will do: over 30 percent of children said they would like to hear a bedtime story from Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, with teen idols Zac Efron, Miley Cyrus and Emma Watson."It can be very difficult for parents to find the time to read with their children, but these moments can help build strong bonds and play a vital part in their child's development," said Woolfson.60.The underlined word “pastime” in the passage mot probably means&&&&&&&& .&A.old time&B.entertainment&C.emotion&D.character61.The author develops the passage mainly by&&&&&& .&A.pointing out similarities and differences&&&&&& B.following the natural time order&C.comparing opinions from different fields&&&&&& D.providing examples and statistics62.Reading a story with their parents helped most kids aged 3-8&&&&&&& .&A.grow stronger&&B.become more emotional&C.sleep better&&D.become more powerful
(C)Some people are lucky enough to be born with a good sense of direction and even if they have only visited a place once, they will be able to find it again years later.I am one of those unfortunate people who have poor sense of direction and I may have visited a place time after time but I still get lost on my way there. When I was young I was so shy that I never dared ask complete strangers the way and so I used to wander round in circles and hope that by some chance I would get to the spot I was heading for.I am no longer too shy to ask people for direction, but I often receive replies that puzzle me. Often people do not like to admit that they didn’t know their hometown and will insist on telling you the way, even if others, who are anxious to prove that they know their hometown very well, will give you a long list of directions which you can not possibly hope to remember, and still others do not seem to be able to tell between their left and their right and you find in the end that you are going in the opposite direction to that in which you should be going.If anyone ever asks me the way to somewhere, I always tell them I am a stranger to the town in order to avoid giving them wrong direction but even this can have embarrassing results.Once I was on my way to work when I was stopped by a man who asked me if I would direct him the way to the Sunlight Building. I gave my usual reply, but I had not walked on a few steps when I realized that he had asked for directions to my office building. However, at this point, I decide it was too late to turn back and search for him out of the crowd behind me as I was going to meet with someone at the office and I did not want to keep him waiting.Imagine my embarrassment when my secretary showed in the very man who had asked for directions of my office and his astonishment when he recognized me as the person he had asked.63. What is the writer going to do when someone asks him for direction?A. He will direct the right way to the person willingly.B. He will reply to it by the means of being a stranger to the town.C. He will give the very person long list of direction.D. He is going to show the man an opposite direction.64. Why did the writer consider himself to be an unlucky dog?A. Because of his poor sense of direction.B. Because he always forget the way to home.C. Because he did not have any friend.D. Because he used to be shy and dared not ask others the way.65. How did the visitor feel when he was showed into the very room?A. He felt strange.&&&&&&&& B. He felt embarrassed.C. He felt very sad.&&&&&&& D. He felt astonished.66. Who showed the right way to the interviewee according to the passage?A. Someone we don’t know.&&&& B. The writer did it for himself.C. The secretary did so.&&& D. A warm-hearted old lady did such a thing.&& (D)“Life is speeding up. Everyone is getting unwell.”This may sound like something someone would say today. But in fact, an unknown citizen who lived in Rome in AD 52 wrote it.We all love new inventions. They are exciting, amazing and can even change our lives. But have all these developments really improve the quality of our lives?Picture this: You’re rushing to finish your homework on the computer. Your mobile phone rings, a QQ message from your friend appears on the screen, the noise from the television is getting louder and louder. Suddenly the computer goes blank and you lose all your work. Now you have to stay up all night to get it done. How calm and happy do you feel?Inventions have speeded up our lives so much that they often leave us feeling stressed and tired. Why do you think people who live far away from noisy cities, who have no telephones, no cars, not even any electricity often seem to be happier? Perhaps because they lead simpler lives.One family in the UK went “back in time” to see what life was like without all the inventions we have today. The grandparents, with their daughter, and grandsons Benjamin, 10, and Tomas, 7, spent nine weeks in a 1940s house. They had no washing machine, microwave, computer or mobile phones.The grandmother, Lyn, said, “It was hard physically, but not mentally.” She believed life was less materialistic. “The more things you have, the more difficult life becomes,” She said. The boys said they fought less to fight over, such as their computer. Benjamin also noticed that his grandmother had changed from being a “trendy(时髦的), beer-drinking granny, to one who cooked things.”Here are some simple ways to beat the stress often caused by our inventions!Don’t be available all the time. Turn off your mobile phone at certain times of the day. Don’t check your e-mail every day.Don’t reply to somebody as soon as they leave a text message just because you can. It may be fun at first, but it soon gets annoying.67. The passage is mainly about _______.A. problem with technology&&&& B. improvements of our life with technologyC. the important roles technology plays in our everyday lifeD. major changes which will be likely to happen to technology68. The writer quoted (引用) what a citizen in ancient Rome said at the beginning of the story in order to ______________.A. share a truth about life&&&&&&&&& B. tell us what life was like long time agoC. make us wonder what causes such a thing to happenD. point out that you experience some big problems and they may be the same69. Why did the family choose to spend some time in a 1940’s house? Because ______________.A. they liked to live simple livesB. they were curious about how people lived without modern inventionsC. they were troubled by modern inventionsD. living in a different time would be a lot of fun for them70. What do you think the underlined word “available” in the first suggestion offered by the writer mean?A. Busy on line&&B. Free&&&C. Be able to&&&D. Be found by others.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (E)Without proper planning,tourism can cause problems.For example,too many tourists can crowd public places that are also enjoyed by the inhabitants of the country.If tourists create too much traffic,the inhabitants become annoyed and unhappy.They begin to dislike tourists and to treat them impolitely.They forget how much tourism can help the country’s economy.It is important to think about the people of a destination (旅行目的地) country and how tourism affects them.Tourism should help a country keep the customs and beauty that attract tourists.Tourism should also advance the wealth and happiness of local inhabitants.Too much tourism can be a problem.If tourism grows too quickly,people must leave other jobs to work in the tourism industry.This means that other parts of the country’s economy can suffer.On the other hand,if there is not enough tourism,people can lose jobs.Businesses can also lose money.It costs a great deal of money to build large hotels.Airports,first-class roads,and other support facilities (配套设施) needed by tourist attractions.For example,a major international class tourism hotel can cost as much as 50 thousand dollars per room to build.If this room is not used most of the time,the owners of the hotel will lose money.Building a hotel is just a beginning.There must be many other support facilities as well,including roads to get to the hotel,electricity,sewers (下水道) to handle waste,and water.All of these support facilities cost money.If they are not used because there are not enough tourists,jobs and money are lost.71.Which of the following do you think has been discussed in the part before this selection?A.It is extremely important to develop tourism.B.Building roads and hotels is important.C.Support facilities are highly necessary.D.Planning is of great importance to tourism.72.The underlined word “inhabitants” (in Paragraph 1) probably means ______.A.citizens&&&&&& B.passengers&& C.population&&&&&&&& D.tourists73.Too much tourism can cause all these problems EXCEPT _______.A.a bad effect on other industries&&&&&&&&&& B.a change of tourists’ customsC.over-crowdedness of places of interest&&&& D.pressure on traffic74.It can be inferred from the text that _______.A.the author doesn’t like tourism developing so fast.B.local people will benefit from tourist attraction.C.people will lose jobs because of the development of tourism.D.we shouldn’t build support facilities needed by tourist attractions .75.The author thinks it is good for local people to know that tourism will _____.A.waste a lot of money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.weaken their economyC.help establish (确立) their customs&&&& D.help improve their life
第Ⅱ卷 (共两部分 共35分)第一节 任务型阅读 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。There are many destructive (破坏性的) forces when it comes to nature, which have destroyed whole cities and killed many people. They’re really terrible, but they occur somewhat often, and this is why you see so many charities these days which focus their efforts on helping people who have been affected by natural disasters.While the world is a very beautiful place to live in, there will always be parts of the world where natural disasters happen more often than in other places, where properties(财产)and lives are destroyed. Only the people who live in the country where tsunamis and earthquakes as well as other disasters occur experience these, and we can only imagine the suffering that they go through.For some people out there, the world is cruel, but they have no choice but to stay where they are. A lot of the time people simply cannot afford to move away, as they might not be able to get a job when they leave.In 2004, there was a tsunami in the Indian Ocean. A tsunami is a large wave that towers hundreds of feet into the air, and covers whole areas when it comes crashing(冲进) down on to dry land. This particular tsunami was caused by an earthquake that happened in the middle of the sea, shooting the water away from the ground and towards dry land. This tsunami actually reached thirty meters in height, and was one of the worst waves the world has ever seen. Over 200,000 people were hurt in the disaster.In 2005, we also saw a hurricane happened in the United States. This hurricane was known as hurricane Katrina, and is perhaps the worst in the history of the world. It happened in 2005 and destroyed millions of properties in the area. It also took the lives of nearly 2,000 American people. It was known that for ten days, the wind swept through the area, meaning the most powerful country in the world became helpless in their attempts to save the people who were affected by the hurricane.Finally, in 2008 we saw yet another natural disaster. This time it was a cyclone (旋风), which is similar to a hurricane but happens in a circular motion (圆周运动). This cyclone Nargis had been one of the strongest to have ever occurred, causing the death of nearly 150,000 people. All of these were terrible disasters that were unavoidable.
Title: Forces of NatureIntroduction&Destructive forces of nature refer to natural disasters (76) _______ tsunamis and earthquakes.(77) _______&◆ When these terrible disasters occur in some parts of the world, they (78) _______ properties and lives.◆ People in these parts go through the (79) _______ that only exists in our imagination.◆ Some people out there have to (80) _______ where they are. They can’t afford to move away, as jobs in other places might not be (81) _______.Examples&◆ The 2004 tsunami reached a (82) _______ of thirty meters and it was one of the worst tidal waves in the world. ◆ The 2005 hurricane known as Katrina swept through parts ofthe US, causing great loss. Even the most powerful country could do(83) _______ to save its people.◆ The 2008 cyclone called Nargis had been one of the strongest, leaving nearly 150,000 people (84) _______.Summary&These terrible disasters couldn’t be (85) _______.
第二节& 书面表达(满分25分)今天,你收到了好友小玲的一封信,信中她说最近想买一部手机,为此她征求你的意见,根据以下提示,请你写一封建议她不要买手机的回信。字数:120左右,信的开头已给出,不讲入字数。提示:1、发短信会占据太多的学习时间;2、校内不许用手机,因为会打扰别人;3、还经常会收到一些欺骗性的不良短信;4、因手机费用而增加父母的负担。
英语答题卷第一节 任务型读写76.________________&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.________________77.________________&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.________________78._______________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.________________79.________________&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.________________80.________________&&&&&&&&&&&& 85._______________第二节 书面表达Dear Xiao Ling,&&& I’m very glad to receive your letter today. How are you getting along with your study?
_______________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________Best wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, Li Lei.月考英语答案
一.听力:1-5 CCBCC&& 6-10CACBC&& 11-15 ABCBC& 16-20 ABABB
二.单选:21-25 CABDB&& 26-30 DACBB&& 31-35 DABBB
三.完形:36-40 BDACA& 41-45 DBCDA& 46-50 BDACA& 51-55 BCAAD
四.阅读:56-59CACD& 60-62BDC&& 63-66BADA& 67-70 AABD& 71-75 DABBD
任务型读写76. like&&&&&&&& 77&& Consequences&&&& 78. destroy&&&&&&&&&&& 79. suffering&&&& 80. stay / remain&& 81. available / found& 82. height&&&&&& 83. nothing&&&& 84. dead&&&&& 85. avoided / prevented / stopped
作 文&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dear Xiao Ling,&& I’m very glad to receive your letter today. How are you getting along with your study?&I am pleased that you want my advice on whether you should buy a mobile phone or not. If you do not mind, I suggest that you should not buy one. Why? First, it takes up too much time to send or receive short messages. Therefore the time that you should spend on studies becomes shorter. Second, it is forbidden to use mobile phones at school because sometimes you have to respond the call in class. Otherwise, your behavior can disturb others. Third, you may be disturbed by some false short messages. Furthermore, as a student, you have to ask parents for the phone expense. That is, they will burden more to support you than before. &You must, of course, use your own judgment, but I would suggest this.&Best wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, Li Lei.&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 高二英语必修5单词 的文章

随机推荐