the keystime to love 翻译翻译的...

滋滋爱勃勃的其他评论
······英语翻译crazy to love you 歌手:anjani 专辑:blue alert I had to go crazy to love youHad to go down to the pitHad to do time in the towerNow I'm too tired to quitI had to go crazy to love youYou who were never the oneAnjaniWhom I chased through theSouvenir heartacheMy b_百度作业帮
英语翻译crazy to love you 歌手:anjani 专辑:blue alert I had to go crazy to love youHad to go down to the pitHad to do time in the towerNow I'm too tired to quitI had to go crazy to love youYou who were never the oneAnjaniWhom I chased through theSouvenir heartacheMy braids and my blouse all undoneSometimes I'd head for the highwayI'm old and the mirrors don't lieBut crazy has places to hide meDeeper than saying goodbyeI had to go crazy to love youHad to be people I hatedHad to be no one at allTired of choosing desireI've been saved by a blessed fatigueThe gates of commitment unwiredAnd nobody trying to leaveSometimes I'd head for the highwayI'm old and the mirrors don't lieBut crazy has places to hide meDeeper than saying goodbye
疯狂地爱着你歌手:anjani 专辑:蓝色我不得不去疯狂地爱着你不得不下坑的人一样不得不做的时间在塔我现在太累了,不能放弃我不得不去疯狂地爱着你你从来不是命中注定的那个人Anjani我追心痛的纪念品,我和我的衬衫都不做编织有时我会走向高速公路我老了,镜子不会说谎但疯狂已无处藏身比起说再见我不得不去疯狂地爱着你我讨厌被人被任何人厌倦了选择的欲望我一直保存幸福的疲劳盖茨的必需的承诺试图离开.”和“没有人有时我会走向高速公路我老了,镜子不会说谎但疯狂已无处藏身比起说再见帮你翻译了噢``楼主请笑纳`I-will-try-my-best-to-love-you-,-until-I-go-to-the-end-of-my-life
我会尽我最大的努力去爱你,直到我走到生命的尽头
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
I-will-try-my-best-to-love-you-,-until-I-go-to-the-end-of-my-life
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:【Too Afraid To Love You】_The Black Keys-Too Afraid To Love You在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Too Afraid To Love You
《Too Afraid To Love You》 - The Black Keys
Too Afraid To Love You
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Too Afraid To Love You相关MV推荐
《Too Afraid To Love You》歌词
- The Black Keys
The Black Keys的专辑
K歌作品推荐
The Black Keys的相似歌手
听Too Afraid To Love You的人也喜欢听