万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-独家实录:陈冠希做客CNN英文全文(1)_影音娱乐_新浪网
独家实录:陈冠希做客CNN英文全文(1)
&&媒体来源:新浪娱乐
陈冠希接受采访
  新浪娱乐讯 6月3日晚20时30分,艺人陈冠希接受美国有线电视新闻网(CNN)专访的视频在香港播出。在短短的30分钟时间里,陈冠希与《对话亚洲》的主持人安加利(Anjali Rao)进行深入对话,就沸沸扬扬的艳照门事件及其复出等相关话题进行探讨。以下为此次访谈英文实录:
  ANJALI RAO:Edison this is your first return to Hong Kong since the height of the scandal. Why are you speaking to us now?
  EDISON CHEN:Well, now legally I'm allowed to speak about it because the trial's finally over and honestly there's been a lot of talk through the past year and a half about this or that and a lot of rumors, a lot of hearsay, and I feel, you know, I've kept quiet just to kind of respect everyone and respect the law and hopefully that when the trial ended I could finally speak and I guess this is my chance now. I have a lot to say and I think I'm only gonna say it once so I think that it would be best to say it here with you.
  RAO:I appreciate that. Talk to me about what the experience has been like for you of coming back to Hong Kong.
  I'm back.This is my home
  CHEN:I thought about coming back to Hong Kong for a long time. I've wanted to come back for quite a while now, so I'm actually quite happy. I'm elated that I'm back. This is my home. I've been away from home for too long, you know, I feel like a nomad. I've been living out of a suitcase for a year and a half it seems like. And to be back with my family, to be back with my friends, where my companies are, where I live, where everything that I've known in the past 8, 9 years, you know, it's in Hong Kong.Of course it's nervous, it's nerve-racking, because I don't really know how people can accept me. I don't really know with all these threats and all this stuff around, I really don't know what to expect to be honest with you, but I can't live my life scared always or in hiding.
  RAO:There was a point though where you seemed to suggest that you were going to stay out of the public eye indefinitely. Since then you've had your movie, The Sniper, out. Do you really think though that you can still resurrect your career?
  I actually said indefinitely
  CHEN:It is good that you said this point because a lot of the media, especially the Chinese media, have said that Edison says he's quitting the entertainment industry forever. I actually said indefinitely. Now maybe some people don't understand what indefinitely means. It can mean 5 minutes, it can mean 2,000 years. I never said forever. You know I mean I'm not telling you it's going to be an easy thing, that overnight it's just going to be like an overnight celebrity thing, cause it's not. And I'm gonna have to go through a lot of the things that I went through coming up in the beginning as well, but I think that if I have a passion for what I do, I'm willing to go through that.
  RAO:You mentioned that there has been a threat aspect to all of this and a bullet was sent to a TV station with a message warning you to stay out of the limelight. Do you fear for your personal safety?
  CHEN:I'd be lying to you if I said that I'm bullet-proof and I'm not afraid of anything. I'd like to say that, but yeah, you know, it's.I never thought I would ever ever have a death threat. Why would someone want to kill me I thought, and at the same time right now I still don't quite understand it, but I have to get over it. I have to live my life. I had a death threat a year and a half ago and I had a death threat just before the release of my movie.
  Two death threats
  RAO:Since you have had two death threats, I mean, how does that affect you as a person?
  CHEN:The first one I was afraid. I was afraid. I was afraid to go anywhere. I was traveling around when I was still in Hong Kong in trunks of taxis, like literally, just to get to places because, I mean, I wasn't going to get food, I was going to meet my lawyers and meet my management company and it wasn't fun, you know, like I had to be in the trunk for 15 minutes. I didn't even know if I had enough oxygen to be honest with you. Even when I had left Asia and I had went to Canada and America, it took me 3 months to really get out of the shell that I had put myself in. I mean, I was in darkness for 5 days. I had my drapes closed and I didn't even want to go anywhere because I was in America then, you know, and I was really, really afraid of just people and a sudden car movement, you know, I was afraid of motor bikers when I was driving because I was just afraid of everything.
  RAO:Did you have any idea where the threats were coming from? For example, were you worried about organized crime?
  CHEN:Wow, you know, I wish I knew. I mean I would love to sit down with those people and really talk to them and really, in my terms, squash the beef, you know, like kind of level things out because I don't really believe that it has to go to that extreme. I think that there's a lot of things that whoever it is, or whoever these people are, we can talk it out. I don't think that a life has to be taken. I could go on thinking 'til I'm 50 and I will never know, which is why I'm a little bit more carefree in that way and I just put it in God's hands basically to let him do what he wants with me and at the same time hopefully I can live my life.
  声明:新浪网独家稿件,转载请注明出处。
电话:010-
不支持Flash您当前的位置:&>&&>&&>&&
刘亦菲陈冠希 揭娱乐圈里隐藏的英语牛人
作者:玉鱼
刘亦菲 章子怡 陈冠希 VJ DavidSpade
[提要]  
  几个月前在国外参与拍摄某户外真人秀时,张杰更是因大秀英文被部分网友吐槽“浓浓的中国腔”。2001年因《卧虎藏龙》小有名气的章子怡在美国洛杉矶出席“第十届MTV电影大奖”颁奖典礼,章子怡担任颁奖嘉宾。
  近日,张杰在某档电视节目中对自己英文差做出了回应:“只能这样了!我也只能这样了!”。受语言环境影响,英文歌一直是许多中国歌手迈不过去的坎,张杰也曾因发音不准饱受质疑。几个月前在国外参与拍摄某户外真人秀时,张杰更是因大秀英文被部分网友吐槽“浓浓的中国腔”。(玉鱼)
  刘亦菲
  刘亦菲:刘亦菲10岁便赴美国读书,当然英文流利,现在拍《功夫之王》还能时不时兼任翻译。
  陈冠希是个标准的CBC(Canadian Born Chinese),“艳照门”之后,大家也算开了眼。一封500字的英文道歉信,用词准确地道令人咋舌。据称,信中用了50多个考研核心词汇。有网友戏谑,此信改编后完全可成为一篇高质量的考研完形填空。再看年初他在新加坡接受媒体采访,一段中文结结巴巴,最后称自己要做青年人的榜样,迅速跳转用英语顺畅流利表达。
  巩俐:巩俐在好莱坞打拼多年,英文也是被诟病的一项,拍《迈阿密风云》时科林-法瑞尔还表示因巩俐英文不佳,沟通困难。
  李冰冰
  李冰冰:李冰冰经《猛龙》的全英语对白考验后进步不少,但也差点因为英文不好失去《功夫之王》的角色。
  张静初
  张静初:张静初早就对国际市场有兴趣,据说她在芬兰拍片时,可以用流利的英文和导演沟通,而且字正腔圆。
  章子怡―刻苦、刻苦、再刻苦
  与其他女星相比,章娘娘的跨国际步子迈得很大,过程中也栽了不少跟头,当年她那可怕的Chinglish可没少给她添麻烦。
  2001年因《卧虎藏龙》小有名气的章子怡在美国洛杉矶出席“第十届MTV电影大奖”颁奖典礼,章子怡担任颁奖嘉宾。大会安排章子怡与美国演员DavidSpade颁“最突破演出男演员”奖给Sean PatrickThomas,章子怡因不太懂英语,发音和文法均有问题,David更拿她的不流利英语来开玩笑。David听罢章子怡说了几句英语,随即笑问:“What are you talking about?(你讲什么?)”,弄得章子怡以不成文法的英语反问:“No! Is not whatI say?”,弄的台下嘉宾一头雾水,实在不明白章子怡想说什么。后来她宣布得奖者时,因为说得不流利,台下笑声一片。
  《尖峰时刻2》里面从造型到表演简直就是个大笑话。不过这个倔犟的北京小妞儿完全不当事儿,埋头学自己的,光彩总有一天会被看到。于是,有一天她成功变身“国际章”,关注她的人,不论是粉还是黑,都只能心服口服。
  吴大维身兼演员、歌手、主持人及VJ数职于一身,个性随和亲切,活力充沛,酷爱打篮球,是一位多才多艺的男艺人。13岁移民美国锻炼了他一口标准的美式口音英语,先后主持过多档英语教学节目甚至是孟广美的私人英语老师,他主持的英语节目深受大众认可,被视为时尚英语教父。
  毕业于哈佛大学经济系的范玮琪英语交流自然不在话下。2007年范玮琪化身英文老师,代言美语班。在被问到如何才能增强英文功力时,范范侃侃而谈:“我很爱看英文原文小说,例如‘哈利波特’,或是看洋片DVD时,故意把字幕消去,这样就可以慢慢增加听说的功力喔。”但她也透露,以前一直以为男友黑人的英文还不错,没想到一起出国后,才发现他根本是“假ABC ”,还得靠她出马才能行遍天下。
责任编辑:
版权声明:
?凡注明来源为"南海网"的所有文字、图片、音视频、美术设计和程序等作品,版权均属南海网所有。未经本网书面授权,不得进行一切形式的下载、转载或建立镜像。
?凡注明为其它来源的信息,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
海南日报报业集团南海网 版权所有 
电话:(86)6  传真:5
地址:海南省海口市金盘路30号新闻大厦9楼
 |  |  |  |15875个悦友在线
看了这个视频的悦友还看了这些:
自动播放推荐视频
所有评论()
第30期 2016年 (07.18-07.24)