求中医名言警句翻译英文翻译10句

50分重赏!求一句英文名言并附50词左右的英文翻译.或感受.
Everything comes to him who waits.她们需要数小时打扮,功夫不负有心人.The way they take hours to dress ,but in the end it's all worthwhile.2.功夫不负有心人,我终于,终于找到了!There are many false versions on website,finally I got the correct English version.3.功夫不负有心人,种种波折之后,这对有情人终成眷属.Edward finally meets the girl of his dream at the circus.4.西西坚持上中文课,功夫不负有心人,她现在可以讲一口流利的中文了.Xixi persevered with her Chinese lessons.Now she can speak very good Chinese.This is just as the saying goes,“Constant effort yields sure success”.5.功夫不负有心人,这块混合物在经过了一百三十二下的强烈撞击以后终于被砸开了,然后我们又手抱肩扛的一块一块的搬到了粪车上.Finally we hacked the mixtures apart after 132 times strong bumps,and then we hold them in our arms,or shouldered them to move the vehicle outside one block by one block.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it . (George Bernard Shaw , British dramatist) 正像我们无权只享受财富而不创造财富一样,我们也无权只享受幸福而不创造幸福。 (英国剧作家 肖伯纳. G. )
no pay no gain不劳无获,这句话还要更多的解释吗?
Mahatma Gandhi said "Be the change you wanna see in the world".That means if
you wanna change the world, change yourself first.Whenever you feeled that you were trapped in your life or everything went wrong,the most effective thing you could do to set life right was that making some changes within yourself.
扫描下载二维码146 诗者,盖志之所之也,情动于中而形于言。——萧统:《文选·序》Poetry is indeed the way the poet’s emotions tend: when the feelings within the poet are moved, they assume definite shapes in words. (Siu-kit Wong 译)147 君子隐而显,不矜而庄,不厉而威,不言而信。——《礼记·表记》The superior man, in obscurity, yet ma without putting on any airs, his dig without the exercise of severity, without using words, he is trustworthy. (《中国古代名言词典》)148 阅《水浒传》,至鲁达打镇关西,武松打虎,因思人生必有一桩极快意事,方不枉在生一场;即不能有其事,亦须着得一种得意之书,庶几无憾耳。——涨潮:《幽梦影》When you read the Shuihu and come to the passage where Luta smashes Chenkuanshi or where Wusung kills the tiger with his bare hands, you feel good. A man must have such moments of supreme satisfaction in his life. Then he will not have lived in vain. If he cannot, he can hope to make up for it by writing a fine book. (林语堂 译)149 有道伐无道,无德让有德。——罗贯中:《三国演义》Those who would govern rightly have taken action against those who govern ill, and those without virtue have yielded power to those with virtue. (Moss Roberts 译)150 无君子,莫治野人;无野人,莫养君子。——《孟子·滕文公上》If there were no men of a superior grade, there would be none to rule the countrymen. If there were no countrymen, there would be none to support the men of a superior grade. (《中国古代名言词典》)爱思英语(love24en) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
love24en中国最具影响力的英语学习门户网站,免费提供最新最全的英语资讯。热门文章最新文章love24en中国最具影响力的英语学习门户网站,免费提供最新最全的英语资讯。求这句名人名言的英文翻译,给出出处,不要机器翻译的,要名人真正说出的版本!!有两样东西,愈是经常和持久地思考它们,对它们日久弥新和不断增长之魅力以及崇敬之情就愈加充实着心灵:我头顶的星空,和我心中的道德准则。
星空下0264
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant Read more at /quotes/authors/i/immanuel_kant.html#VKHMwc6GtioPKPBd.99
There are two things, the more often and lasting thinking of them, with their long time new and increasing admiration and awe to enrich the mind: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me.
是There are two things, the more often and lasting thinking of them, with their long time new and increasing admiration and awe to enrich the mind: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me....
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码经典英文励志名言名句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
经典英文励志名言名句
上传于||文档简介
&&经​典​英​文​励​志​名​言​名​句
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩19页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢有谁知道中医养生名言之类的英文翻译吗?
we need a balance of yin and yang to be healthy.我们需要阴阳平衡来达到健康.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你应该很好的使用工具,google翻译,百度翻译这些工具都很好,还有不知道的可以查看tcm这样的英文网站
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 名言警句翻译 的文章

随机推荐