如何下载2011年英语四级真题2011年6月的真题和...

&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2011年6月大学英语四级听力真题MP3在线听+下载
2011年6月大学英语四级考试真题听力音频
2011年6月英语四级真题听力音频 本音频为2011年6月大学英语四级考试听力音频,由网友提供,考完试的同学可以对比一下自己的考场题目,备考的同学也可以研究一下考题。希望大家四级考试顺利通过。
&大学英语四级考试试题答案&(新东方)
敬请关注!
也许您还关注以下文章:等级:书童 |
您现在的位置: >>
>> &>>&文章内容
2011年6月四级作文试题及范文汇总
日来源:233网校
导读: 2011年6月英语四级考试6月18日开考,为了更及时的了解自己的考试情况、核查自己的正确率,考试大编辑为大家提供2011年6月英语四级考试试题答案!   点击进入。
&2011年6月四级作文试题及范文汇总
  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic of Online Shopping. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below:   1. 现在网上购物已成为一种时尚   2. 网上购物有很多好处,但也有不少问题   3. 我的建议
考试大编辑整理
  考后,我们将为大家提供平台,敬请关注!
  热点头条:
  合格标准:全国大学英语四级考试历年合格分数线为425分以上(含425分)。
  特别提醒:为方便大家能及时准确的查看2011年6月英语四级试题答案,建议各位考生收藏,我们会第一时间发布相关信息。
责编:xyq&&&&
课程免费试听
课程专业名称
原价/优惠价
¥900 / ¥199
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐日英语四级听力真题下载[1]
【网络综合 - 英语听力试题】无忧考网为大家整理的日英语四级听力真题下载,供大家参考!Section A短对话 (11~18)11.M: Oh my god! The heat is simply unbearable here. I wish we’ve gone to the beach instead。W: Well, with the museums and restaurants in Washington I’ll be happy here no matter what the temperature。Q:What does the woman mean?12.M: How’s the new job going?W: Well, I’m learning a lot of new things, but I wish the director would give me some feedback。Q:What does the woman want to know?13.M: Can you help me work out a physical training program John?W: Sure, but whatever you do be careful not to overdo it. Last time I had two weeks’ worth of weight-lifting in three days and I hurt myself。Q: What does the man suggest the woman do?14.M: I have an elderly mother and I’m worried about her going on a plane. Is there any risk?W: Not if her heart is all right. If she has a heart condition, I’d recommend against it。Q: What does the man want to know about his mother?15.M: Why didn’t you stop when we first signaled you at the crossroads?W: Sorry, I was just a bit absent-minded. Anyway, do I have to pay a fine?Q: what do we learn from the conversation?16.M: I’m no expert, but that noise in your refrigerator doesn’t sound right. Maybe you should have it fixed。W: You’re right. And I suppose I’ve put it off long enough。Q: What will the woman probably do?17.M: I did extremely well on the sale of my downtown apartment. Now, I have enough money to buy that piece of land I’ve had my eye on and build a house on it。W: Congratulations!Does that mean you’ll be moving soon?Q: What do we learn about the man from the conversation?18.W: My hand still hurts from the fall on the ice yesterday. I wonder if I broke something。M: I’m no doctor, but it’s not black and blue or anything. Maybe you just need to rest it for a f您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2011年6月英语四级(CET4)真题64484.ppt310页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Video Video Video Understanding the Text 1 Understanding the Text 1 Understanding the Text 1 Understanding the Text 1 Understanding the Text 1 Part IV?Translation & Writing 6
他已经仔细地观察了这两个人,相信不能把问题责怪到他
们任何一个人头上。 observe, carefully, blame
He has observed
two men carefully and believes
that neither of
to blame for the problem. When Mr. Smith
illustrated his point with examples
from our daily
life, which made evident just how right he was, all my doubt dissipated. Not all board members had a positive attitude
towards Mr. Rochester’s proposition. So they decided to vote on it. 7
当史密斯先生用我们日常生活中的一些实例来阐明他有多正
确后,我的疑惑也就没有了。 dissipate, illustrate, evident
并不是所有董事会 board 的成员都对罗切斯特先生的提议抱
积极的态度。所以他们决定投票。 positive, proposition, vote on
Part IV?Translation & Writing B. Translate the following into Chinese, paying attention
to the underlined words. 1
That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a credit card, but
it does mean you should be careful.
这并不是说你不该有一张信用卡,但这确实是说你应该谨慎。 2
They said it was because of my new physical
condition that I would never work again.
他们说正是因为我这种新的身体状况,我永远不能工作了。 Part IV?Translation & Writing 3
It was my secretary who sent the bill to Mr. Harding
yesterday. 是我的秘书昨天把账单寄给了哈丁先生。 4
The only thing I remembered was that I was walking
down the street, when I saw my friend George approaching.
我唯一记得的是我走在街上,看到我的朋友乔治正向我走来。 5
I did lock the dock. I’m absolutely sure.
我确确实实锁了门,我绝对肯定。 6
But, Herman, how on earth could you possibly know that?
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 2011年英语四级真题 的文章

随机推荐