求10句话 英文 翻译 是这国庆假期工资发...

|||||||||||
您的位置: > > >2013年国庆节放假通知怎么写?2013年国庆节放假日期为9月30日至10月7日共8天。28号上班。2013年国庆节放假通知英文版、2013年国庆节放假通知英语范文、国庆节放假通知用英语怎么写?Dear Colleagues&
Please be noted the following holiday arrangements for XXXX employees for 2013 National Day. 30th September Sunday & 7th October Sunday (8 days), 28th September Saturday will be adjusted to work.
Please help to communicate this message to our staffs, customers, suppliers and any other relevant parties if required.IT, Operation, Finance and other department&s, thanks to prepare your backup and helpdesk planning during the holiday period if needed.Best wishes to all employees for a happy National Day and an enjoyable break!各位同事:XXXX员工2013年国庆节放假通知如下: 9 月 30 日 & 10月7日 (8天假期) ,9月28日(星期六)为工作日。请将此消息转达给我们所有的同事、客户、供应商和任何有需要通知的伙伴。各个部门如有需要请安排好假期值班人员。祝全体员工度过一个欢乐祥和的国庆节假日课程内容
1.听力、阅读、写作、翻译分项教学,把握命题规律;
2.通过真题的讲解带领考生精准把握出题思路;
3.提供讲义和资料的免费下载....&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&分享到: 手机上普特
[责任编辑:elly]
顶一下(1)100%踩一下(0)0%------分隔线----------------------------上一篇:下一篇:相关文章列表发表评论评价:中立
推荐文章资料下载讲座录音|&|&|&|&|&|&|&|&|&|&|&|&点击: 762186点击: 414520点击: 372329点击: 263073点击: 249459点击: 212105点击: 172666点击: 135430点击: 69334点击: 52094点击: 46241点击: 43918点击: 43345点击: 39198查询留学院校和留学专业专业分类请选择个人护理与保健人文学科农业和兽医卫生与医药商科与管理工程与技术应用与纯科学建筑建设教育与培训旅游及服务业法学类社会科学与传媒艺术与设计计算机科学和信息技术留学国家请选择所有国家美国英国澳大利亚爱尔兰荷兰瑞典新加坡马来西亚新西兰学历类型请选择所有学历类型职业技术大学本科预科大学本科硕士研究生预科硕士研究生MBAPhD博士由提供技术支持用于英汉、汉英交替传译以及同声传译练习的移动客户端应用Books & Software 普特英语听力 Copyright , All Rights Reserved &&相关栏目推荐
节假日栏目关于国庆节的英语作文,配中文翻译
  It is known to everyone: Oct,1st is our National Day. At this day I went to street and saw something. Now let me tell you!   At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people! With difficult we got on the bus and felt very crowed. The traffic was so bad too! It cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of street. What were worse there were even more people! In my opinion it was not very interesting to come out at this day! Next time I prefer to stay at home and study!   大家都知道:10月,第一是我们的国庆节。在这一天,我去了街,看到了一些东西。现在让我告诉你!   早上8点,我和我的母亲一起上了公共汽车站,我的上帝那里有这么多人!我们上了公共汽车,感到非常拥挤。交通太糟糕了!我们到了街的中心,花费了将近1个小时的时间。更糟糕的是,甚至有更多的人!在我看来,在这一天里出来是不是很有趣!下次我更喜欢呆在家里学习! & 【更多相关内容推荐】
  国庆节英文例句:   1. Colourful neon lights were hung here and there during National Day.   国庆节期间到处挂着彩灯.   2. National Day falls on a Monday this year.   今年国庆节是星期一.   3. The National Day is drawing closer.   国庆节快到了.   4. The laughter on the boats mingled with that on shore, adding to the jubilation on National Day.   船上和岸上的笑声交汇在一起, 增加了国庆节的欢乐气氛.   5. The National Day and the International Labour Day are great events in China.   国庆节和国际劳动节在中国是重大的节日.   6. I spent the National Day at Weihai.   我在威海度过了国庆节   7. There will be a garden party on National Day.   国庆节将有游园会.   8. National day is come into contact with gradually on day.   日子逐渐接近国庆节了.   9. On National Day red flags are hung out of every window.   国庆节那天,每个窗口都挂出红旗.   10. Its a fortnight to National Day.   离国庆节还有两星期.   11. Its October 1 ( the first ) . Its National Day.   今天是十月 一日, 国庆节.   12. People gathered in the hall for the celebration on the eve of the National Day.   国庆节前夕人们聚集在礼堂开庆祝会.   13. Today is our National Day, Oct. 1.   今天是我们的国庆节&十? 一&.   14. What day is your National Day?   你们的国庆节是哪一天?   15. Yes. Besides Spring Festival, National Day is another important holiday.   是的.但除了春节之外, 国庆节是另一个重要的节日.
  10月1日是中国的国庆节.   中国人民在中国共产党的领导下,前赴后继,取得了人民革命的伟大胜利.   日,在首都北京天安门广场举行了开国大典,在隆隆的礼炮声中,中央人民政府主席毛泽东庄严宣告中华人民共和国成立并亲手升起了第一面五星红旗.   聚集天安门广场的三十万军民进行了盛大的阅兵和庆祝游行.   10月1日是我国的国庆节,为什么把这一天定为国庆节呢?中国人民经过一百多年的英勇奋战,在中国共产党的领导下,取得了人民革命的伟大胜利.   在日宣告中华人民共和国成立,这是中国历史上一个最伟大的转变.   1949年9月的政协一届一次会议上决定把10月1日定为国庆节.   October 1 is Chinas National Day.   The Chinese people in under the China communist leadership, advanced uninterruptedly, have gained the great victory which the people revolutionized.   On October 1, 1949, has held the founding ceremony in the capital Beijing Tiananmen Square, in rumble the salute sound, Central Peoples Government President Mao Zedong announced dignified the Peoples Republic of China establishment and raised personally the first Five-Starred Red Flag.   Gathers the Tiananmen Square 300,000 soldiers and civilians carried on grand reviewing troops to parade for .   10 months with the celebration 1st are our countrys National Days, why decided as this day the National Day? The Chinese people pass through for more than 100 years to fight bravely heroically, in under the China .   unist leadership, has gained the great victory which the people revolutionize.   In October 1, 1949 announced the Peoples Republic of China is tenable, this is in the Chinese history in a greatest transformation .   1949 year September Political Consultative Conference session of conference decided decides as October 1 the National Day. &
  October 1st is the annual national day, is the mother of the motherlands birthday. Mother of the motherland 54 years old this year, so the country is permeated with a festive atmosphere.   Riding in the atmosphere, we are one family came to the picturesque scenery of the grandmother.   At noon, after dinner. We walked in field sales, enjoy the pastoral scenery, when go to grandmas house is, looked at the petite pepper, lettuce like flowers, bamboo like foreign chili... Everything makes people feel a burst of joy. But its not good to keep moving forward:   A pond, is a group of a group of dead fish floating in the water, next to the orange tree withered.   We then move ten meters, the orange tree is also a fruitful, with luxuriant foliage. This is really strange, just like people said the water and soil!   We went along the mountain road, along the way, mom and dad stopped to introduce me, also told the story of some of their young....... At the time! We from another way to grandmas home, along the way we see a lot of purslane was all the way about smiled to Purslane picked a lot of, I just cant wait to have a pocket to hold them, so we have back to grandmas house.   This national day although not to the outside but also make a sightseeing tour to grandma, my eyes full!   十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是祖国母亲的生日。祖国母亲今年54周岁了,因此全国都洋溢着喜庆的气氛。   乘着这气氛,我们一家人来到了山清水秀的外婆家。   中午,吃完了饭,我们就漫步在田间销路,欣赏田园风光,当走到外婆家的地是,看着那娇小的辣椒,像花儿一样的莴笋,竹子般的洋辣椒&&一切让人感到一阵欢喜。然而继续向前走就没有这么好的事物了:   一口池塘边,全是一群一群的死鱼漂在水上,旁边的橘子树也枯萎了。   我们再往前十米看,橘子树又是硕果累累,枝繁叶茂。这可真奇怪,就像别人说的水土不同吧!   我们又沿着山路向前周,一路上,爸爸妈妈停的向我介绍,还讲了一些他们小时侯的故事。&&时间不早了!我们又从另一条路回外婆家,一路上我们看到有很多马齿苋便一路上说说笑笑的把马齿苋摘了一大把,恨不得能有个口袋把它们装下,就这样我们有回到了外婆家。   这次国庆虽然没有到外面游山玩水,但是去外婆家也饱了我的眼福呀! &
&  October 1 of each year is the annual National Day of our great motherland mothers birthday. With the ups and downs, we have the mother of the motherland 55 years of age, this day, to celebrate the nation are celebrating the holiday.   Early in the morning, we went to the school, at school, students have a blackboard, do some greeting cards, the Z there through the diary, in the form of poetry to express their love for the motherlands mother . National Day vacation, the students get out of the house, together with parents, to visit historical sites and enjoy the great culture of the motherland. Hanging at the entrance of the store balloons and bunting, red, yellow, green ... ... filled with a festive atmosphere. Inside voices that are discounted, to carry out series of promotional activities. Sea of people on the street, even buying the car to a long row of the team have to play good, and so on for a long time. Scenic areas like the long queue of visitors, countless men, women and children in the best of them, people are taking advantage of the holiday play out. Almost no empty parking places, restaurants, hotel revenues must be substantial.   Beijing distant uncle called to tell us that the Beijing National Day extraordinary excitement. I would like to go to Beijing to see Tiananmen Square to see the face of our great capital city, uncle and I have an appointment next year in conjunction with the summer tour Beijing.   National Day is a happy day, really raise peoples living standards rapidly. We are in the embrace of the motherlands mother, the well-being, happiness and growth, mother of the motherland is willing to always beautiful, always prosperity of the motherland is willing to prosper year after year, developed!   每年的十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是我们伟大祖国母亲的生日。伴随着风风雨雨,我们的母亲祖国已经55周岁了,这一天,举国上下都在欢度庆祝这一节日。   一大清早,我们便到了学校,在学校里,同学们有的出黑板报、画画;有的做贺卡、开主题班会;还有的通过日记、诗歌等形式纷纷表达对祖国妈妈的爱。国庆长假,同学们跟爸爸妈妈一起走出家门,游览名胜古迹,领略祖国的伟大文化。商店的门门口悬挂着气球和彩旗,有红的、有黄的、有绿的&&洋溢着喜庆的气氛。里面人声鼎沸,原来都在打折、开展系列促销活动。街上人山人海,就连坐车买票也要排着长长的队伍,打的也要等好长时间。风景区的游人有如长龙,不计其数,男女老少尽在其中,人们都趁着节日出来游玩。停车场几乎没有空位子,饭店,宾馆的收入一定十分可观。   远方北京的叔叔打来电话告诉我们,北京国庆热闹非凡。我很想去北京,看看天安门,看看我们伟大首都的面貌,我和叔叔已经约好明年暑假一起同畅游北京。   国庆节是一个快乐的节日,人民的生活水平真的提高得很快。我们在祖国妈妈的怀抱中,幸福、快乐地成长,愿祖国妈妈永远美丽、永远繁荣,愿祖国一年比一年兴旺、发达!
&  I am very happy because I have come to Hangzhou for the first time this year because I have come to for the first time this year. When I walk through the thick woods first saw the West Lake level as a mirror of the heart felt cold. We are a family of three multiplied by boat watched the ship after the piece of water waves and the mountains reflected the water reflected the mountain of the charming scenery is really very comfortable. In the boat cruise we also see the water that all roads lead to lively and lovely small fish in our boat swimming seems to greet us. The next day we walked in both the left and right sides of the Su Causeway and Bai Causeway at West Lake is really a say a feeling: is excited? Is cool? Or excited? Not is a feeling from the bottom of my heart. Then we went to the west lake lotus pool to enjoy the lotus flower there although the lotus there thanks but saw only a likable lotus. Flocks of fish swimming in the really like Han Yuefu wrote in the poem: Jiangnan can lotus lotus, Mr Tian Tian fish play lotus in the lotus leaf. Fish play lotus leaf East fish play lotus leaf Xiyu play lotus leaf fish play lotus leaf North south. There are many scenic spots in West Lake such as: tiger spring, Lingyin Temple, eighteen Jiuxi Jian, Liuhe pagoda....... If you have a chance, please go to the play!   今年十一长假我很开心因为今年我第一次来到杭州进行旅游。   当我穿过那浓郁的树林第一次看到那水平如镜的西湖时只觉得全身心的凉。我们一家三口乘上小船看着船后的片片水波和那山中倒映着水水中倒映着山的迷人景色真是十分的惬意。在船上游船时我们还看到了水中那一条条活泼可爱的小鱼儿它们在我们船边游动好像在和我们打招呼。   第二天我们漫步在苏堤和白堤看着左右两边的西湖真是有一种说不出的感受:是兴奋?是凉爽?还是激动?都不是是一种发自内心的感受。   接着我们又去了西湖的荷花池边欣赏了那里的荷花虽然那里的荷花谢了但是却看到了一只只惹人喜爱的莲蓬。在莲叶下有一群群的鱼儿在游动真像汉乐府在诗中所写的:江南可采莲莲叶何田田鱼戏莲叶间。鱼戏莲叶东鱼戏莲叶西鱼戏莲叶南鱼戏莲叶北。   西湖的胜景有许多如:虎跑泉、灵隐寺、九溪十八涧、六和塔&&。如果你有机会那就请到哪儿去玩吧!
&  October 1st is the sixty anniversary of our motherland. On the streets, there are happy people, and people with a happy smile on their faces. On both sides of the street, on the bus, on the roof, there are bright red flag. I like the beautiful flower beds, which are full of beautiful flowers. The gardeners uncle also put the colorful flowers into a &60&, they are to celebrate the birthday of the motherland with flowers.   The October 1st parade made me particularly memorable. The PLA uncle, aunt who walked very neat, let me feel very terrible. The parade also shows a lot of weapons, which is the liberation army of the Chinese army in the display of the strength of our china. I am proud of my country!   During the national day, I heard a lot of very good songs. They are: &singing the motherland&, &big China&, &national&, &today is your birthday, China&, etc.. I like the songs of these songs, especially the &country& which is sung by Jackie Chan. &Home is a small country, the country is everybody& I firmly remember this song lyrics.   I wish the motherland more and more powerful! I want to study hard, in the future to better build the motherland.   十月一日是我们祖国妈妈的六十华诞。热闹的大街上到处是欢乐的人群,人们脸上都挂着幸福的微笑。街道两旁、汽车上、房顶上到处都飘着鲜艳的五星红旗。我喜欢那些漂亮的花坛,里面盛开着许多美丽的鲜花。园丁叔叔们还把五彩缤纷的花摆成了一个个&60&的字样,他们是想用鲜花来庆祝祖国妈妈的生日。   十月一日的阅兵式让我特别难忘。解放军叔叔、阿姨们走得很整齐,让我感觉很威武。阅兵式上还展示了许多武器,这是解放军叔叔在展示我们中国的强大实力。我为祖国感到骄傲!   国庆节期间,我还听到了许多特别好听的歌。它们分别是:《歌唱祖国》、《大中国》、《国家》、《今天是您的生日,中国》等。我喜欢这些歌唱祖国的歌,特别是成龙叔叔演唱的《国家》。&家是小国,国是大家&我牢牢地记住了这句歌词。   我祝福祖国越来越强大!我要好好学习,将来才能更好地建设祖国。关于国庆节的高中英语作文带翻译
【网络综合-关于国庆节的高中英语作文带翻译】无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的关于国庆节的高中英语作文带翻译,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
频道。Among so many festivals, National Day is a vital special one. It is a festival to memorize the state itself, in other words, it is the birthday of China, so it is also the birthday of every Chinese. In October 1, 1949, our nation announced to be independent officially. Thus, since then we start to make October 1 be our National Day. 在众多的节日中,国庆节是非常特殊的一个节日。这是一个纪念国家本身的节日,换句话来说,这是中国的生日,所以这也是每个中国人的生日。 我们国家在日正式宣布独立。因此,从那时起我们就开始把10月1日定为国庆节。As we mentioned, National Day is a festival for the whole people. Everyone will have a-seven days off from work or study, except for some special industry, because we can’t make everything stopped. This special holiday makes everyone remember this special day. Meanwhile, the purpose of this festival to show the power, confidence, cohesion, and patriotism of the whole Chinese citizen achieve.正如我们提到的,国庆节是一个全民性的节日。所以除了一些特殊行业的人之外,因为我们不可能使所有的事情的停滞的,所有人都可以享受到七天的假期。这个特殊的假期使得每个人都牢记这特殊的一天。同时,这个节日为了展示整个中国国民的力量、自信、凝聚力、以及爱国主义精神等的目标也达到了。How to celebrate this festival is an important part. For the nation herself, she is not only gives us a-seven days off, but also does many things for us. Such as, hold the huge ceremony- encourage people from all area issue open some scenic spots to the public and so on. 如何庆祝这一节日也是很重要的一部分。对于国家自己,她不仅仅给了我们七天黄金周,还为我们做了好多事。比如,举行大型典礼――阅兵式;鼓励各地人们举行典礼庆祝;发布高速免费政策;向公众开放一些风景区等。Anyway, enjoy this festival beyond to everyone! Happy National Day!总之,尽情享受这个属于大家的节日吧!国庆节快乐!翻译英文在2010年的国庆节,我去了响沙湾游玩,当时我记在了本子上,现在我放到网上,让大家也一起体会当时的快乐!
在10月3日的上午九点,我们出发了,大概行了7个小时的无聊路程,终于到达了目的地——响沙湾.
当我们都买了门票,一切都安排妥当了之后,就乘着缆车来到大沙漠中【我从未有见过沙漠,心情激动得不得了】.我们最先玩的是骑骆驼.我们走进了一圈由篱笆围成的棚栏,进去后,各种各样的骆驼展现在我的眼前,琳琅满目,有白色的.淡橘色的等等,机灵的我赶紧挑了一只个头大的骆驼骑了上去,心中不免紧张兴奋,但是我外面还是表新出若无其事,好像我的胆子是最大的一样,之后等其他的人都坐好了,指导员就走了过来,让我们抓紧扶手,要让骆驼站起来了,歘的一下,骆驼就站起来了,真是好玩,之后工作人员就拉着骆驼队进了沙漠,绕了一圈就回来了,没多大意思,但我还是很兴奋,毕竟我从没骑过骆驼嘛!
骑完了骆驼后,我们就要玩一个更好玩的游戏了——滑沙.当时我们站在一个与地面呈45度角的沙丘上,滑沙就是坐在一个垫子上,顺着沙丘的沙子往下滑.沙丘虽不太高,但是一个人坐在垫子上往下滑还是挺惊险的,正和我的口味,我就喜欢惊险刺激的游戏,自告奋勇地第一个去滑,指导员说了几句话时候的注意事项后,我就坐着木板滑下去了.滑下去的过程中,真是感觉棒极了,无法用语言形容那种感觉了!太棒了!既要自己把握平衡,双手还插在沙子之中,免得向一旁歪倒,我一共玩了两次,真好玩啊.
我们玩完这些的时候,天已经不早了,但我意犹未尽,还想玩玩沙漠里的跑跑卡丁车,大人们同意了.我精神抖擞地跑向一辆黄色单人小车,开了几圈.
这可真是快乐的一天啊,之后我们就坐车回家了,但我还得再说一句:太好玩了!
我只能做到尽力而为了.
翻译成:在2010年的国庆节,我去了响沙湾游玩,当时我记在了本子上,现在我放到网上,让大家也一起体会当时的快乐!In 2010, the National Day, I went to the XiangShaWan play, I was written in the book, I now on the Internet, let you experience the happiness at that time together! 在10月3日的上午九点,我们出发了,大概行了7个小时的无聊路程,终于到达了目的地——响沙湾.In the October 3 at nine in the morning, we set out, probably did seven hours of boring journey, finally reached the destination, XiangShaWan. 当我们都买了门票,一切都安排妥当了之后,就乘着缆车来到大沙漠中【我从未有见过沙漠,心情激动得不得了】.我们最先玩的是骑骆驼.我们走进了一圈由篱笆围成的棚栏,进去后,各种各样的骆驼展现在我的眼前,琳琅满目,有白色的.淡橘色的等等,机灵的我赶紧挑了一只个头大的骆驼骑了上去,心中不免紧张兴奋,但是我外面还是表新出若无其事,好像我的胆子是最大的一样,之后等其他的人都坐好了,指导员就走了过来,让我们抓紧扶手,要让骆驼站起来了,歘的一下,骆驼就站起来了,真是好玩,之后工作人员就拉着骆驼队进了沙漠,绕了一圈就回来了,没多大意思,但我还是很兴奋,毕竟我从没骑过骆驼嘛!When we bought tickets, everything is in after that, coming to a cable car in the desert in 【 I never have seen the desert, incredibly excited 】. The first people we play is riding camels. We walk into a circle by a fenced-off tent bar, entered, all kinds of camels show in front of my eyes, full of beautiful things in eyes, a white. Pale orange, and so on, clever I hurriedly picked the one a camel riding up, and his heart not nervous exciting, but I still watch the new outside as if nothing has occurredly, like my courage is the biggest, and other people after sit well, instructor will come, let us grasp armrest, to let the camels standing up, a 歘, camels stood up, it's a funny, after workers took camels into the desert, around a circle to be back, not much meaning, but I was very excited. After all, I've never ride camels! 骑完了骆驼后,我们就要玩一个更好玩的游戏了——滑沙.当时我们站在一个与地面呈45度角的沙丘上,滑沙就是坐在一个垫子上,顺着沙丘的沙子往下滑.沙丘虽不太高,但是一个人坐在垫子上往下滑还是挺惊险的,正和我的口味,我就喜欢惊险刺激的游戏,自告奋勇地第一个去滑,指导员说了几句话时候的注意事项后,我就坐着木板滑下去了.滑下去的过程中,真是感觉棒极了,无法用语言形容那种感觉了!太棒了!既要自己把握平衡,双手还插在沙子之中,免得向一旁歪倒,我一共玩了两次,真好玩啊.Ride out the camels, we will play a better play of the game-slide on sand. When we stood in a and the ground is the Angle of 45 sand dunes, slip of sand is sitting in a cushion, walked down the sand dunes slipping. Although not sand dunes is too high, but a man sitting on a mat to slow down or pretty breathtaking, is talking with my taste, I like adventure game, saw the first to slide, instructor said a few words of time attention, I sat wooden slipped. The process of slipping, really feel great, can not use words to describe the feeling! Great! Should not only oneself hold balance, both hands is still stuck in the sand, so that to one side slanting down, I totally play twice, really fun. 我们玩完这些的时候,天已经不早了,但我意犹未尽,还想玩玩沙漠里的跑跑卡丁车,大人们同意了.我精神抖擞地跑向一辆黄色单人小车,开了几圈.We're done with these, it's getting late, but I boundless, still want to play in the desert do, adults agreed. I high spirit run to a yellow single car, drove a couple of laps. 这可真是快乐的一天啊,之后我们就坐车回家了,但我还得再说一句:太好玩了!This is a happy day ah, then we rode home, but I have to say a: so much fun! 我只能做到尽力而为了.I can only do the best. 希望可以帮到你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 国庆假期工资 的文章

随机推荐