十二个月份的英文
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢月份 我们一起来学习一下英语中十二个月份的写法.在实际使用中.月份通常可以用前三个字母来缩写.但一般情况下May, June, July没有缩写形式. 你注意到了吗?月份的头一个字母——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
&& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
3. 月份   我们一起来学习一下英语中十二个月份的写法。在实际使用中,月份通常可以用前三个字母来缩写,但一般情况下May, June,July没有缩写形式。   你注意到了吗?月份的头一个字母要大写。
2. What year were you born?   你出生于哪一年?   what year表示对年代提问,相当于疑问副词when,所以该句也可用when提问:When were youborn?当然用what year提问强调是哪一年出生的。   be born出生。当我们说某人出生于某时或某地时,总是用一般过去时,即was / wereborn, was是am, is的过去式,were是are的过去式。例如:   -Where wereyou born?   你出生于哪儿?   -I was born inWuhan.   我出生于武汉。   -When was yoursister born?   你的妹妹是什么时候出生的?   -She was bornon March 11th, 1990.   她出生于日。
1. when引出的特殊疑问句   when是一个疑问副词,意为:什么时候,何时,引出一个特殊疑问句。when可以对年、月、日以及时刻进行提问或者询问某一动作发生的时间,回答时常用介词at, in, on等组成的表时间的介词短语。例如:   -When is yourbirthday?   你的生日是什么时候?   -My birthdayis / It’s July 16th.   我的生日是七月十六日。   -When do yougo to school every day?   你每天什么时候去上学?   -I go toschool at 6:30 every day.   我每天6:30上学。   -When willyour parents come to see you?   你父母什么时候来看你?   -On Sunday.   星期天。   另外,除了when之外,还可用what time就时间进行提问,what time更强调“几点”。如:   -What time isit? -It’s six o’clock.   现在几点钟?六点钟。
  X. 书面表达(5分)   根据你去商店购买学习用品的情景编写一则对话。   __________________________________________________________________
B   A mother and her young songet on a bus in a small city and sit down. The bus conductor comes to them fortheir money. The mother says, “I want a ticket toOxford.”And gives her a shilling.   The conductor looks at thesmall boy and says to him, “How old are you, youngman?”The mother begins speaking, but the conductor stops her and the boy says, “I’m fouryears old at home, and two and a half on buses.”   The mother takes six pennyout of her bag and gives to the conductor. The conductor gives her one and ahalf tickets.  1. Where are the mother and her son now?   __________________________________________________________________  2. Where do they want to go?  __________________________________________________________________  3. How much is a ticket?  __________________________________________________________________  4. How old is the small boy?  __________________________________________________________________  5. How much does the mother payaltogether?  __________________________________________________________________
A   George is a young man. Hehas a very big dog and a very small car. He likes playing volleyball. One day,after he plays volleyball for an hour at his club, he runs out and jumps into acar. His dog comes after him, but it doesn’t jump into the same car, it jumpsinto the next one.   “Come here,silly dog!”George cries at it, but the dog still stays in the othercar.   George puts his key into the lock of thecar, but the key doesn’t turn. Then he looks at the car again. It’s not his! Heis in a wrong car. But the dog is in the right one.  1. George likes ______________ .   A. playing basketball              B.playing volleyball   C. playing with his dog            D.driving his car  2. George __________, so he jumps into awrong car.   A. is careful(细心的)           B.plays volleyball   C. is careless                    D.runs out  3. The dog __________ .   A. doesn’t like George             B.cries at George   C. doesn’t jump into a car          D.is clever  4. Why doesn’t George open the door?Because ___________ .   A. it isn’t his car   B. something is wrong withthe door   C. something is wrong withthe key   D. George is silly(愚蠢)  5. Which of the following is the besttitle(题目)?    _______________.   A. George   B. George and his dog   C. George and his car   D. George likes playing
  VIII. 完形填空A   A: Excuse me, Robert. May I   1   your ruler, please?   B: Yes, of course....Oh,  2   my ruler? I can’t   3   it.   A: Is it in your desk?   B: Let me   4  . No, it isn’t.   A: Is it in your schoolbag?   B: No, it’s not in the bag.Ah, I see it! It’s under the desk   5   the floor! Here you are.   A: Thanks. But this one is  6  . Do you have a long one?   B: Sorry. I only have thisone.   A: Well,   7   I get a long one? I need one now.   B: You can buy a long one inthe shop.   A:  8   shop?   B: The one near our school.   A:   9   you think it’s still open now?   B: What’s the time by yourwatch?   A: It’s about five fifty.   B: I think it’s still open.It opens at 8:30 a.m. andcloses at 6:30 p.m.   A: OK. Let’s   10  .1.(   ) A. borrow             Blend          C.take          D.give2.(   ) A. Where             B.Where’s       C.What         D.What’s3.(   ) A. look               B.look at           C.find          D.watch4.(   ) A. look               B.look at           C.find          D.have a look5.(   ) A. in                B.under         C.on           D.next to6.(   ) A. tooshort               B.very big       C.very small     D.too long7.(   ) A. where             B.where’s       C.where can      D.where does8.(   ) A. Where             B.What         C.Which        D.Whose9.(   ) A. Are               B.Do           C.Does         D.Is10.(   ) A. go andsee             B.to go and see      C. to go and to see         D.go and to seeB   Come to Black’s ClothingSale for kids. Girls!  1   socks are only $ 4, The shorts  2   only $ 5.  3   hat is only $ 5.   4   you like this sweater? It  5   only $ 5.  6   boys, red, green and blue T-shirt areonly $ 10.   根据短文内容,选择正确答案。1.(   ) A. This        B.That          C.It        D.These2.(   ) A. is          B.am           C.are       D.be3.(   ) A. This        B.There         C.It        D.Those4.(   ) A. Is         B.Are          C.Does      D.Do5.(   ) A. is          B.am           C.are       D.be6.(   ) A. In         B.To           C.For       D.on  IX. 阅读理解。
5. What’s the price of the dictionary?(改为同义句)   _________ _________ is thedictionary?
4. The boy under the tree is LiLei.(对画线部分提问)   _________ _________ is LiLei?
3. I like Chinese. (改为否定句)   I _________ _________Chinese.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 十二个月份英语 的文章

随机推荐