求大神英译汉翻译器。机译勿扰。O(∩_∩)O...

短句翻译,英译汉,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~~~_百度知道
短句翻译,英译汉,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~~~
There may be times when the use of a image of a person in the organization’s materials is desirable.
提问者采纳
有的时候会有将人们的相片用在机构的材料中的需求
提问者评价
你的答案我很满意
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英译汉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线求英语大神帮忙翻译(英译汉)~医学方向,专业性较强,不求完美但求能读的通……翻译器勿扰谢谢~_百度知道
在线求英语大神帮忙翻译(英译汉)~医学方向,专业性较强,不求完美但求能读的通……翻译器勿扰谢谢~
These tissue fragments wereincubated in ,4 ml of dissociation solution for 45–60 min at room temperature on arocker and gentle pipetting was used to break up large tissue fragments. This mixture was passed over two sets of cellstrainers (100 and 40 mm, BD) and dissociated cells were collected bycentrifugation (250g for 5 min). Pelleted cells were fixed in 4% formaldehydein PBS for 30 min, spotted on Superfrost Plus microscope slides (FisherScientific), permeabilized for 30 min with PBSTx, and EdU was detected asdescribed above with 10 mM Alexa Fluor488 azide.To quantify the ratio of EdU1 to total DAPI1 nuclei in RNAiknockdowns, eight male parasites were processed as above and tiled images ofEdU and DAPI labelling were captured on a Zeiss LSM 710 (Plan-Apochromat20x/0.8). Numbers of EdU1 and DAPI1 nuclei were quantified using the Image-based Tool for CountingNuclei (ITCN) plugin for ImageJ35. c-Irradiation and transcriptional profiling. Parasites(d43 after infection) were collected from mice, suspended in Basch medium 169,and exposed to 200 Gy of c-irradiation using a Gammacell-220 Excel with a Co60 source(Nordion). Control parasites were mock irradiated. Parasites were cultured inBasch Medium 169 and 48 h after irradiationmaleswere separa旦穿测费爻渡诧杀超辑ted fromfemaleparasites using ethyl 3-aminobenzoatemethanesulphonate.
提问者采纳
已发送,请注意查收
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
这些组织碎片wereincubated,4毫升的解离溶液45–60分钟在arocker和温和的移液温度的房间是用来把大的组织碎片。该混合物通过两套cellstrainers(100和40毫米,BD)和解离的细胞收集bycentrifugation(250克为5分钟)。颗粒细胞固定在4% formaldehydein PBS 30分钟,发现快速结霜加载玻片(fisherscientific),透30分钟pbstx,和埃杜检测巨大以上10毫米Alexa fluor488叠氮化物。量化在rnaiknockdowns总dapi1核edu1比例,男性八以上寄生虫进行处理和瓷砖图像ofedu和DAPI标记在蔡司LSM被俘的710(plan-apochromat20x/0.8)。数字edu1和dapi1使用基于图像的工具,countingnuclei量化的细胞核(itcn)插件imagej35。c-irradiation和转录分析。寄生虫(D43感染后)收集小鼠,悬浮在豹驰介质169,和暴露于200 Gy Ga...
这些组织碎片…………你这是做的那方面的题材
细胞 还是 药物 什么的
我是药学专业,这是Nature杂志上的一个段落
那个,现在快考试了,没怎么有时间,等我有时间再翻译吧。
这些组织碎片wereincubated,4毫升的解离溶液45–60分钟在arocker和温和的移液温度的房间是用来把大的组织碎片。该混合物通过两套cellstrainers(100和40毫米,BD)和解离的细胞收集bycentrifugation(250克为5分钟)。颗粒细胞固定在4% formaldehydein PBS 30分钟,发现快速结霜加载玻片(fisherscientific),透30分钟pbstx,和埃杜检测巨大以上10毫米Alexa fluor488叠氮化物。量化在rnaiknockdowns总dapi1核edu1比例,男性八以上寄生虫进行处理和瓷砖图像ofedu和DAPI标记在蔡司LSM被俘的710(plan-apochromat20x/0.8)。数字edu1和dapi1使用基于图像的工具,countingnuclei量化的细胞核(itcn)插件imagej35。c-irradiation和转录分析。寄生虫(D43感染后)收集小鼠,悬浮在豹驰介质169,和暴露于200 Gy Ga...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译这个地址,急.3F-1 NO.288-2 HSIN-YA ROAD,CHIEN CHEN DIST.,KAOSIUNG TAIWAN R.O.C
zfmmnl000ac
您的翻译基本正确:台湾&高雄市&前镇区新衙路288之2号& 3&楼&1&室【英语牛人团】
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求大神翻译这段笑话,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~
有一个老奶奶最近经常放屁,可不臭又不响,于是他决定去看医生.
医生给她开了付药,叫她一星期后再来.
一星期后,医生又给他开了付药,叫她一星期后再来.
一星期后,老奶奶终于忍不住了,问医生:“你给我开的是什么药?怎么我现在放的屁又臭又响?”
医生回答说:“你的屁本来就又臭又响.我开的第一付药先治好了你的听觉,后一付药治好了你的嗅觉.”
ck第六弹蒫赿
There is an old grandmother recently often fart,but without not smell or sound,so she decided to see the doctor.The doctor gave her some medicine and asked her to come back a week later.After a week,the doctor gave her another prescription,asked her coming back a week later.After another week,grandma finally unbearable,and she said to the doctor:"what did you give me?Why it become smelly and noisy when I farting?" The doctor replied:"You fart was smelly and noisy at the beginning.My first medicine is to cure your hearing,the second medicine is to cure your sense of smell."
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
= =,哪个老奶奶应该是耳朵和鼻子有问题,其实她放的屁又臭又响的,只是她不知道...求采纳
扫描下载二维码求大神帮忙翻译,O(∩_∩)O谢谢_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
最终人类也毁灭了吧,大象,毁灭世界的刽子手了吗猩猩尚欠如此,鸟或蛇甚至植物,等待着我们的将是什么,而是杀戮动物,如果我们和其他生物如此方便的交流!
所以,当我们真正和动植物们交流后,例如。那么它们是否也像猩猩一样痛恨人类呢,老虎?那我们人类不是世界的主宰
我有更好的答案
可以用谷歌翻译啊。 Pursuing big God English translation, urgently O (∩ _ ∩) O Thank
S: Hi, Bill, can you lend me some money to it? My bike is broken, and now need to repair it.
B: I am sorry. Maybe you can borrow to Tom. My salary next Monday issued.
S: Tom, you can now lend me some money to it?
T: Of course you can. You are not looking for part-time jobs it?
S: the amount of wages that point I have to buy a new pair of shoes after leaving a $ 2 tip.
B: you buy the shoes must be very expensive. It must be very fashionable.
S: Damn. My boss said work late three times, a lot of salary deduction, so,,,
T: Well, understand. Bill had also withheld...
那个翻译的语序和语法都不对啊。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英译汉翻译器 的文章

随机推荐