Latest Comments
Latest Messages
西湖BLOG正在为您加载数据中……
Blog Statistics
Welcome to 西湖BLOG正在为您加载数据中……
西湖BLOG正在为您加载数据中……
model介绍(五)转折:COAT公司概况[ TO叔 发表于
重发版。以前的内容如果没有错误就不更改了。麻烦,呵呵~
前面说完了CW公司的一些情况,这贴开始转东部,也就是COAT家,CULB&CK。包含COAT和KURATATSU两个制作团体,也创建了不少我们所津津乐道的经典之作,不说废话。现在开8。
COAT公司目前拍摄系列简单介绍如下:
ナンパ门学群(目前出了8部,很杂乱的感觉,我没有总结出个头绪,偏体育系多一些吧,个别也有美男,比较出名的是第一部,因为有seiya的初登场。个人认为不看也罢的系列。)
ANOTHER&VERSION&(东部的AV系列,嘿嘿,销量MS一直是居高不下啊,不是很了解购买群在想啥……目前出到35,很少有麻豆儿没拍过的系列。)
BABYLON(应该算是剧情系+制服系的合体吧,还曾经很意识流的一个系列。算是比较火暴的一个群体,目前出到58部,基本当红男优都会来此客串~)
D.M.T(目前出到6部,体育系,不是本人菜,请另觅。)
KING COCK(目前出到4部,看名字应该很清楚了吧,不是本人菜,请另觅。)
Number(目前出到17部,体育系,不是本人菜,请另觅。)
OUT&STAFF(目前出到43部,体育系,不是本人菜,请另觅。)
POWER&GRIP(算是东部非常经典的一个系列,性质有点儿类似于CW家的Smart系列,一般多是新面孔出道用,初次啊,面试啊比较多。目前出到146部,一般每部都会有个指向性,美少年,体育系,制服路线等都会有,涉及面非常的广,强大的系列!)
Precious(相当于西部的OSS系列,是东部的麻豆的个人专属片,不同于偶像化的西部的就是它的内容里一般来讲是没有个人访谈的,也是有一定人气的男优才会有的作品。截止09年5月,出了Precious的麻豆有genki,hiroto,kashu两部,masato,rinta,subaru,teppei,yu~ma,ryo,taiga,masaru,kazuma,sora应该还会继续频繁出品。)
Round&Zero(完全不了解的系列,目前应该是出了8部,略过,反正不是美少年系的。)
SCOUT&CARAVAN(非常早期的系列,几年都没有动静了。19是比较有名的一部,因为有森英士的出演,MS是比较阳光青春滴美型系列,但是因为年代远古,无从查证。)
涮娼庸(顾名思义,面接~十分没兴趣的系列,却不遗余力的出了30部了~实在不了解,不过偶尔会有JP晃过。)
密室撮人(目前4部,很久没有再出新,不了解的系列,俺退。)
体育会制(还用我废话么,绝对的体育系啊,算比较受欢迎的系列,没看过,俺再退!)
ACTIVE BODY(绝对的体育系,目前出了5部。)
少年S部(个人认为不错的企划,美少年的天下,8过之出了2部就难产了。喜欢美型的别错过。)
KURATATSU公司目前拍摄系列简单介绍如下:
CONCEPTION(目前没有看出主题的一个系列,出了4部,3和4比较有名一些,是宠物相关的。很久没有动静了。)
制コレ。(皆以X年X组X学期命名,是美少年的学生制服系列,目前为止出了6部,不算精选集哦~经常有走K公司RP的搞笑风。)
EnVY(剧情系,东部的ELoS系列,主演都是贺集,很有K公司的意识流风格。一共两部,000和001,都很有情节,有感觉,有演技,是鄙人推荐的系列。)
ガッちび!! (不太了解,MS有熊男,脆弱者慎入!)
バサラ(残忍的SM系列,二叔在里面是当仁不让啊,名字都很复杂很冗长,在此不一一描述了。SM控们,别犹豫,其他的筒子们,三思啊……)
COMPLETE&COUPLE (偶像们的配对,话说这算官配么,也是很早期的系列,应该是出到5左右吧。目前我手里的档案是这样。)
COMPLETE&FILE(K分公司的个人专署系列吧,不同的是一般都是麻豆的片子精选合集,并不是特别拍摄的。目前出了38部,最后一部是jimmy的,比较有名,很久没有再更新,估计以后也不会再更了。)
NUDE(不得不说的经典美少年为主的情侣系,基本都是一对一的H,一共出了8部目前,虽然不是部部经典,但是精彩之处绝对是值得寻觅啊,属于推荐的系列!N2里的贺集+晃辉H段,让当年的贺晃王道横行啊~绝对不缺当红麻豆的串场。)
danGet&(偏向性为熊男的系列,赎在下接受能力低微。目前出了41部,请各寻所爱去吧……)
E-STYLE&(封面很POP风的企划,有人海战术的嫌疑,目前出了6部,我没有找到一个好主题,MS什么都有,道具啊,飞机啊,嘿咻啊,应有尽有。)
Fine(休整了一段时间,近期内变得很红火的美少年系列,目前出到46部。也算半个出道推新人系列吧,面试,情侣风都有,比较混杂,最近东部男优质量直线上升,喜欢美少年的筒子们,别眨眼睛,盯紧这个系列吧!)
フェラ三昧(顾名思义,KJ系列,推出时间不长,频率却很不低,目前已有9部。而且这系列里的片子都叫フェラ三昧,赎在下才疏学浅,不懂日文,推测了一下,应该是KJ连续she三次的意思?有错别怪我哦,咱不懂嘛~绝对的人海战术,gay兄们请入,腐女们就绕行吧。)
Ge:X(也是早期的系列,出了3部,MS都是属于有点儿角色的建筑工人系列,熊的成分比较大,俺不萌。)
i-mode学园(早期的系列,出了7部,很有无厘头搞笑风,还会教一些青春期知识,MS还带点儿剧情,总之古古怪怪的。还是美少年们领头上,可以看看,估计不会再出了。)
Scooop&!!!(SM系的,目前13部,每期注重的都不一样,不一一介绍了。)
CK&HEAD&LINE(CK家作品列表精选集合片,就是目录吧。呵呵。)
the&NEW&COVERED&(重录系列,目前出了8部。不很了解。)[目前1-8部]&
DEEP THROAT(KJ系列,个人推测很多口爆,不是本人的菜,不了解,目前4部止渴。谢谢晴MM提醒,第5部5月新作!)
HAREM(年综大总结的感觉,总结过去,展望未来,人海战术,屡试不爽,一般新年伊始总要来一炮~)
NAKED(野外裸露+H的系列,目前出了3部,日本人很大胆哦~~8过多是体育系帅锅。)
KURATATSU公司还出了很多部脍炙人口的剧情片,比如咱们常提的毛衣(日文名彼がいる 彼がいた)和I cannot say good-bye,都是这公司的荣誉出品啊。很稀有但是很精华。
另:由于一些系列片子很少或者很古早,所以并没有一一列出。人脑肉身总结,肯定有错误和遗漏~~~~希望大家多多的睁一只眼眯缝一只眼,小的在此谢恩了~~~~
Re:model介绍(五)转折:COAT公司概况[ 访客128Kbo(游客)发表评论于<span id="t_11-12-25 5:16:00 ]
话说大家知道fine 41最后一段那个小弱攻是谁么?怎么看怎么像techan...个人主页 |
Re:model介绍(五)转折:COAT公司概况[ 上官天凤发表评论于<span id="t_11-6-9 18:28:00 ]
TO,我看了有17番君参演的CONCEPTION 1,2,不是跟宠物相关,1就是普通的情侣野外,2就是类似大运动会的一个魔鬼考验啊,有时间看看3,4以下为TO叔的回复: 原来是这样,谢谢告知,我只看了3和4,就以为都是一系列的…… |
Re:model介绍(五)转折:COAT公司概况[ 上官天凤发表评论于<span id="t_11-6-9 18:26:00 ]
啊,我看到了,那个M2W就是AV。 |
Re:model介绍(五)转折:COAT公司概况[ 上官天凤发表评论于<span id="t_11-6-5 8:58:00 ]
想起来了,17番君没拍过A+V呢,你看大运动会他跟女优一组,完全没反应呀 |
发表评论:Hello there! If you are new here, you might want to
for updates on this topic.Powered by
Casagrande addresses the audience at the Ruin Academy during his Urban Acupuncture presentation, Saturday 6 November
It has been nearly a month since I turned up unannounced at the
in Ximending, part of Marco Casagrande&#8217;s project, which aims at mapping and facilitating what one might call the organicization of Taipei City through green uses of ruins.
There are several reasons why I did not post earlier. Mainly, I have just been too busy but I am also in the process of having the controversial quotes from
translated from the Finnish. I will come back to this in a moment. Finally, I have been waiting for Casagrande&#8217;s wife Nikita to post up a video of an on-the-spot
interview we conducted. She has assured me she will put this on Vimeo when she gets the chance.
For those who don&#8217;t know, my original post was something I had written nearly three years ago about Casagrande&#8217;s 1997 book Mostarin tien liftarit / Hitchhikers on the Road to Mostar. The book was written under the pen-name Luca Moconesi and is, Casagrande says, completely fictional. It details the activities of unit of foreign mercenaries during the Bosnian War of 1993-5. Casagrande served in such a force under the HVO, the army of the Bosnian-Croat Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia.
Based on translations of the Finnish and discussions such as this one in The , I judged the book to be a thoroughly unpleasant work, brim full of racist bigotry and references to events that, if they were true, could constitute war crimes.
I was rounded on for not reading Finnish (this is true but, as has been pointed out in the comments section, I don&#8217;t say this anywhere, which makes me wonder who some of the people posting are), for misattributing quotes and for failing to recognise that this was black humour.
People, including friends, wondered why I was dragging this up 15 years after these painful events. This is a fair question. Some of Casagrande&#8217;s students and associates are obviously irked and have accused me of riding the coattails of a great artist. I cannot say that there might not be an element of truth to this, at least subconsciously, but I do maintain that this was and is a public interest story.
How many people in Taiwan really know about Casagrande&#8217;s past? And why shouldn&#8217;t they? Young people here are often woefully insular and oblivious to major international (and even local) events of historical importance. Nikita told me she knew nothing about her husband&#8217;s time in the Balkans because they never spoke about it. This seems incredible.
My detractors – overwhelmingly in the ascendancy, at least numerically, on the comments section of my initial post – will doubtless be sceptical, but I really did go to the Ruin Academy with good intentions or, at least, to give Casagrande the chance to respond to what I had written.
Until the last minute I was not sure if I should or would go to the Ruin Academy. The former professor of urban ecology at Tamkang University was giving a presentation and his students and peers would be present. I didn&#8217;t want to cause a scene, upset him, or interfere with what was clearly an important night for him and everyone who has been working on this project.
When I did finally make the short trip from Main Station down Hankou Street, then Zhonghua, I was nervous to the pit of my stomach. Would he be pissed off? Disgusted? Would he just tell me to sling my hook, that he wasn&#8217;t interested in talking to me? Or worse?
And, then, there he was. We almost literally bumped into each other as he strode purposefully out of the open ground-floor room, two damp logs wedged under each tattooed bicep. He looked deceptively diminutive in the snaps I had seen, a lot bigger and more powerfully-built in the flesh. From the beginning, it was clear that he is an intelligent, charismatic man.
I immediately told him my purpose: that I wanted to speak to him about his time in the B how I had got my information (he looked very mildly surprised when I mentioned the name Jani Anttola); the ire that my comments had provoked.
&#8220;It&#8217;s OK,&#8221; he said reassuringly. &#8221;I deserve criticism for some things, certainly.&#8221; Motioning with the logs, he invited me up to the sauna on the top floor of the five-storey house. I felt we were off to as good a start as could be expected.
The acupuncture points (urban farms and green spots) of Taipei represented by pins in a map sketched on the wall.
We chatted idly about nothing much as he knelt, stoking the furnace of the sauna and adding wood. It was hot in there. He had shut the heavy mahogany door tight and I, again, felt a little nervous. I told him I didn&#8217;t want to disrupt his evening and asked if I could come and see him on Tuesday before he flew back to Finland on the Wednesday. He agreed.
Perhaps I should just have left then. Instead I hung around for his presentation, parts of which I found extremely interesting, others a little vague.
His statement that he doesn&#8217;t believe in the notion of eco-cities, instead advocating an anarchist approach to his green revolution, chimed, making particular sense for a city like Taipei, which has limited space and where people have long shown themslves adaptible and innovative. &#8220;Spontaneous&#8221; was the word Casagrande used.
All around, he insisted, small scale urban farmers were punching holes in the industrial leviathan, using even the tiniest corners of ruined space to grow fruit and veg. &#8220;Ruin is when man made becomes nature&#8221; was the theme of the presentation and is something of a guiding mantra for Casagrande&#8217;s vision.
Casagrande also spoke at length of his disappointment at how the
had turned out. The very people who were needed to make Urban Acupuncture a reality – the veterans who had their own allotments – were forced out, with NGOs and artists taking over. Now you could hear &#8220;gangsta rap in a yellow plastic tent where the gardens used to be,&#8221; he lamented.
When I spoke to him later, he was quite forthright in accepting responsibility but insisted it had been worth the risk. I wondered what outcome he could have expected. After all, weren&#8217;t the invaders the very people who were being actively encouraged to move in?
Unfortunately, not long after the presentation finished, and having availed myself of the free Taiwan Beer flying around and some hunks of barbecued meet, I was drawn into a confrontation I would have preferred to avoid.
It started when an associate professor of visual arts whom I had met the week before at a gallery, encouraged me to go and chat to Casagrande, unaware of why I was really there.
Casagrande seemed preoccupied and I wanted to save any discussion for our Tuesday meeting but my acquaintance wouldn&#8217;t let up. I approached and asked him about the role of destruction in the scheme of his work. After a couple of my admittedly leading questions on the difference between ruins caused by violent destruction as opposed to natural decay, he began to look uncomfortable and was not making regular eye-contact.
Casagrande&#8217;s wife and collaborator/project manager , who clearly knew who I was from pretty early on, and has contributed to the comments section of my original post in some guise, then approached and insisted we talk immediately on camera. I made it clear I would prefer to wait until Tuesday but she was adamant. &#8220;Let&#8217;s do this right here and now.&#8221;
So we did. Downstairs on Marco&#8217;s bed, a large warehouse pallet on wheels. He was irritable and on the defensive from the beginning, which was probably fair enough but I felt this jarred with the smiley, friendly front he had presented when I initially told him why I was there.
He said he had no desire to talk about war and at one point asked me why I was bringing all this stuff up on camera. I pointed out that I had not wanted to do things that way (indeed I was struck by the distinct notion that Nikita had forced the issue to try and intimidate me. Casagrande&#8217;s sudden change of demeanour from laid-back and charming to infuriated only reaffirmed that impression).
He naturally denied being party to any war crimes, an accusation which – I stress and continue to stress – I have never made. He was, he said, merely a good soldier doing his duty, and had only been involved in reconnaissance. He dismissed as ridiculous the idea that he had any fascist or neo-nazi sympathies (once again, he was denying a nonexistent accusation), saying he had worked for the Israelis –perhaps not the most convincing argument
When I asked why he had participated in a war that had nothing to do with him, Casagrande kept vaguely referring to official forces and intelligence, saying the Western powers were well aware of what was going on and were backing these covert operations. I couldn&#8217;t completely get his gist, and when I pressed him his comments became cryptic, but he seemed to be implying that his HVO unit was supported by official channels.
Knowing I was British, he spoke somewhat derisively of the UK&#8217;s prosecution of the war, again saying none of these operations could have taken place without their tacit support.
The two quotes I managed to bring up before he had enough and stormed out to rejoin the party upstairs were the one about the destruction of the Mostar Bridge being a &#8220;great event&#8221; and the reference to cannibalism.
He denied both emphatically, though I felt he was deliberately trying to muddy the waters in the first case by continually repeating that neither he nor my &#8220;informant&#8221; Anttola had ever been in Mostar, which showed how misinformed and clueless I was (I had never claimed he was there).
When I referred to the passage on cannibalism, saying that – even if it was meant to be black humour, as some have claimed – it was pretty unpleasant, he appeared genuinely stunned. Eating a Muslim? Was I nuts? Completely outrageous.
The trouble is, he appears to be lying. I now have the Finnish originals of the quotes in my posession. The passage in question runs:
Olemme mys?kin py?ritelleet ajatusta sy?da muslimisotillas. Olishan se kokemus ly?da vainaja lihoisksi ja j?rjest?? osastolle hieman erikoisemmat kekkerit. Jos kroaatit, jotka jo nyt pit?v?t meit? hulluina n?kisiv?t meid?n viel? sy?v?n vihollisiamme, olisivat puitteet ennenn?kem?tt?m?lle sotahuhukampanjalle pystyss?.
I am in the process of getting all the pages I quoted translated by native Finnish speakers. Even using basic Internet translators, however, it&#8217;s hard to see anything amiss with the English translation of the above quote in the original post. The Mostar quote, likewise – though perhaps there are nuances with the word &#8220;suurta&#8221; – seems accurate.
I have promised ad infinitum that I would retract and apologise for any inaccurate quotes. Having been pilloried for, at best, misrepresentation and, worse, plain lying, I am still waiting for someone – anyone – to show me where I&#8217;ve gone wrong.
After Casagrande walked out, I chatted with Nikita for a bit. She stressed that what I had written caused hurt to his family, while at the same time maintaining her husband had not actually read the post.
I tried to get across the idea that what he had written was also extremely hurtful, regardless of whether – as has been contended – it was intended as satire. But despite professing an interest in Marco&#8217;s &#8220;missing years,&#8221; she was looking straight through me as I spoke.
When I had mentioned the inflammatory nature of the book to Casagrande, he had retorted that is wasn&#8217;t meant for Bosnian Muslims (no shit) but for your average Finn looking for a diversion over his morning coffee.
Finishing the bottle Nikita had given me, I went upstairs to say goodbye to Casagrande and ensure that we parted on polite terms. He shook my hand firmly and assured me there were no hard feelings, then returned to his captive audience. Here was the relaxed, sophisticated Marco again.
I felt I hit raw nerves in our conversation. While some of Casagrande&#8217;s reaction almost looked like he was playing to the camera, he did look genuinely aggrieved at times. For protracted periods as his spoke, he was not looking at me. I thought I saw some hurt in his eyes and, if not guilt, the faintest sign that his conscience was not completely clear.
So much for my pseudo-psyschological ruminations.
Casagrande told me before he ended our chat that he didn&#8217;t want to talk about the war now, on Tuesday, or at any time. Still, I felt there was more to be had from him if I could get him on his own.
So, on the Tuesday I stopped by Breeze for some French cheese and a champagne bottle of beer from a Taipei
– a peace offering of sorts. But when I got to Ximending, the Ruin Factory was locked up, its essence forlornly negated.
I thought about trying Nikita&#8217;s mobile, but decided it was probably better this way. I didn&#8217;t want to antagonise anyone further.
Instead, I went home and drank the beer with my wife. It wasn&#8217;t very good. My son has been working his way through the cheese.
Most of the text for Marco Casagrande&#8217;s Urban Acupuncture presentation at the Ruin Factory on 6 November can be found on
I&#8217;m still waiting for the footage of our conversation.
About the Author
15 Comments
Trackbacks / Pings
Leave a Reply
Categories
&Why you have to be liddat? Give us our Terrex back!& [&] Oiwan Lam &What Trump is doing now might be a maneuver...He tries to make China nervous by befriending Taiwan, and then he can get a better deal with China.& [&] I-fan Lin Donald Trump, the next president of the United States, shocked the people of Taiwan on Dec. 2, when he tweeted about a congratulatory phone call he&#039;d received from Taiwan&#039;s president. [&] I-fan Lin This week we start in the US, where Omar Mohamad narrates his piece &America I used to love you&, and then we take you to Cuba, Syria, and Taiwan. [&] Sahar Habib Ghazi &Don&#039;t just pay lip service to &equal rights for the LGBT community&. Words are empty! As long as same-sex marriage is not legalized, it means nothing!& [&] I-fan Lin

我要回帖

更多关于 3d coat 的文章

随机推荐