用 在《外研社英语词典》APP的缩略释义:
emplo ... &&
用 在《外研社日语词典》APP的缩略释义:
使う。用い ... &&
用 在《外研社意大利语词典》APP的缩略释义:
usare, uti ... &&
【近义词】
相关词典网站:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:VC in the interface of a transparent static text and background textures set to refresh the simple question to ask, heroes Come, be a plus
基于1个网页-
如果我是超级英雄
有采购经验更佳
If you can give her a surprise every time you meet her, it will be a plus for you.
如果你可以在每次见到她时给她一份惊喜,这将会为你加分。
Have good knowledge of application configuration and testing, have work experience in associate fields will be a plus.
对软件系统的设置和测试有一定的了解,有实际经验者优先。
This may be a plus or a minus, depending on how you look at it.
这或许是个加减法,一切都看你如何看待它。
Roger, Strong-arm!Be advised we have incoming from the tree line at point blue plus two!A.K. s and rockets!
VOA: standard.other
And you would expect that that would be a much stabler compound because, instead of plus one attracting plus one, now you have plus two attracting minus two.
可以预见,这将会是更稳定的化合物,因为不再是一价正离子吸引一价负离子,而是二价正离子吸引二价负离子。
Plus, there's a lot more bike lanes than there used to be, so that helps.
另外,现在的自行车道也比以前多了很多,这个也很有用。
The company's good relationships with its labor unions could also be a plus, Flickinger said.
To be sure, being the go-to overtime gal or guy can be a plus.
To not have him there has got to be a plus for us.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!用英语翻译下面的文章:”你好!你还好么?你送我的礼物我非常喜欢,我很喜欢英语,这本英语字典对我很..._百度知道
用英语翻译下面的文章:”你好!你还好么?你送我的礼物我非常喜欢,我很喜欢英语,这本英语字典对我很...
英语翻译下面的文章,并到我家作客。也正是我需要的它能帮我提高英语水平。你的好朋友李华,很期待见到你!你还好么,希望你能接受,这本英语字典对我很有用,希望下一个月能在中国见到你?你送我的礼物我非常喜欢:”你好。真的很感谢你的礼物,我很喜欢英语
I like the present you give me very muvh.So this English dictionary is so useful for me that it can help me improve my English! How are you.I am quite fond of EnglishHello
其他类似问题
其他11条回答
How are you doing. Thanks again for the gift. I can use it to improve my English ability? I really love the gift you gave me. I like English and the dictionary will help me a lotHi
Hi, how are you. I like the present very much. I like learning english and this dictionary is very useful to me, and it is what I need. I hope I can improve my english under its help. Thanks very much
Hello~How are you? The gift of yours is adorable. I love English, and the dictionary is useful, which is needed to help me improve my English. Really thankful, and I am looking
forward to see you
参考资料:
英语牛人团
Hello, How are you,I love the gift you bought for me. I really like English. This dictionary is very helpful for me to improve my English. Thank you very much for your lovely gift. 有一百字字数限制
参考资料:
余下请追问,谢谢
How is everything going?i like your present very much,and i like Eglish,so this dictionary is very useful to me.It can help me with my Eglish which is what i need.你设置了字数限制,剩余见两条评论
Hello!How are you?I love the present than you give.I love English.The English dictionary is useful for me.And I need it help me to inprove my English.I am really thanks for your gift.I am hope to meet
参考资料:
内容太长,不够输,继续看
Hello! How are you? I like your gift very much, I like English very much, this dictionary is very useful to me. And it can help me with my English. I really thanks for your gift, I am looking forward
Hi, dear!How is everything? I have got your gift, and I like it very much. I enjoy learning English, and the dictionary is very useful! It's what I am looking for to improve my English. 不够输了
Hello, How r u doing? I like the gift you gimme so much, i like English very much, this English dictionary is very useful to me. It's what i need to help me improve my English. I really appreciate
Hi , how are you going these days . i love the gift you have sent me , as i like English very much , the dictionary is useful to me .
it is the very thing that can help me to improve my English .....
Hi Dear XXX,How is everything going in your side? i like the gift very much. i like English, so this dictionary is very usful for me. i think it will help me a lot for improving my English skills.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁参考的海词问答与网友补充:
参考的相关资料:
参考 在《外研社德语词典》APP的缩略释义:
etw. zu Ra ... &&
参考 在《外研社法语词典》APP的缩略释义:
参考 在《外研社西班牙语词典》APP的缩略释义:
consu ... &&