How good is a Ph.D from a University in Canada ? | Reviste.in
STAFF_WRITER
STAFF_WRITER
STAFF_WRITER
STAFF_WRITER
Phone and Email
Phone: +91-Email : info@reviste.in& “I had a very good te...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
I had a very good teacher named Leon Sultan .I liked him very much.Mr. Sultan had just got a job at my high school but his name wasn't in the school's system. So when I got my schedule(课表),it read:
Staff F. It was during roll-call&that I
realised that "Staff F" was Mr.
Sultan. When he called my name, he asked if I remembered him. Then I realised that he was the teacher who had taught me English when I was in primary school.Mr. Sultan was a very special teacher. Even though he was older and had been to college, but he was Still ready to learn from others. He would listen to your opinion carefully before expressing his opinion.I think what he taught me more than anything else is to have an open mind Another thing I couldn't forget was his teaching method -group workThere were four members in the group. Each group had its own topic. Everyone in the group would play a certain role. One would keep the discussion moving, the other one would write down the thoughts of the group, another one would be responsible for gathering information, and another one would share everything the group had discovered with the rest of the class. This allowed us to become "experts" on one topic and teach the rest of our classmates.Now ,I have become a more open-minded boy. That is because of my two and a half years in Mr.
Sultan's class.1.The underlined word, "roll-call ",in the second paragraph ,is closest in meaning to " &".A. making a call
B. calling one's nameC. having a meeting
D. handing in homework2.What was strange about the author's schedule?A. It was picked up by Mr. SultanB. It was taken away by Mr. Sultan.C. It didn't show Mr. Sultan's name.D. t didn't have the courses that he had chosen.3.What would be the best title for the text?A.Mr Favourite Teacher一Mr. SultanB.My Childhood MemoriesC.My Dream--To Be a TeacherD.A Good Learning Method&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-天津和平区高一上期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“I had a very good teacher named Leon Sultan .I liked him very much.Mr. Sultan had just got a job at my hi...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B2.C3.A本文是一篇记叙文,主要介绍了给作者很大影响的Leon Sultan老师。这位老师是一位非常特别的老师,尽管他年纪大了,也很有学识,但是他仍然虚心向别人学习。此外,让作者印象深刻的还有他独特的教学方法。1.词义猜测题。根据第二段内容可知Mr. Sultan不在学校的编制里面,只是用Staff F来代替他的名字,再从本句的后半部分判断作者知道Staff F是Mr. Sultan只是应该在点名的时候,故选B。2.细节理解题。根据文章第二段 Mr. Sultan had just got a job at my high school but his name wasn't in the school's system. So when I got my schedule(课表),it read: "Staff F"可知选C。3.主旨大意题。文章主要回忆了作者的老师Mr. Sultan,讲述了他对作者的影响,由此判断A选项内容可以概括文章中心,故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I had a very good teacher named Leon Sultan .I liked him very much.Mr. Sultan had just got a job at ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I had a very good te...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I had a very good teacher named Leon Sultan .I liked him very much.Mr. Sultan had just got a job at my high school but his name wasn't in the school's system. So when I got my schedule(课表),it read:
Staff F. It was during roll-call____that I
Sultan. When he called my name, he asked if I remembered him. Then I realised that he was the teacher who had taught me English when I was in primary school.Mr. Sultan was a very special teacher. Even though he was older and had been to college, but he was Still ready to learn from others. He would listen to your opinion carefully before expressing his opinion.I think what he taught me more than anything else is to have an open mind Another thing I couldn't forget was his teaching method -group workThere were four members in the group. Each group had its own topic. Everyone in the group would play a certain role. One would keep the discussion moving, the other one would write down the thoughts of the group, another one would be responsible for gathering information, and another one would share everything the group had discovered with the rest of the class. This allowed us to become "experts" on one topic and teach the rest of our classmates.Now ,I have become a more open-minded boy. That is because of my two and a half years in Mr.
Sultan's class.1.The underlined word, "roll-call ",in the second paragraph ,is closest in meaning to "____".A. making a call
D. handing in homework2.What was strange about the author's schedule?A. It was picked up by Mr. SultanB. It was taken away by Mr. Sultan.C. It didn't show Mr. Sultan's name.D. t didn't have the courses that he had chosen.3.What would be the best title for the text?A.Mr Favourite Teacher一Mr. SultanB.My Childhood MemoriesC.My Dream--To Be a TeacherD.A Good Learning Method”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I had a very good teacher named Leon Sultan .I liked him very much.Mr. Sultan had just got a job at my high school but his name wasn't in the school's system. So when I got my schedule(课表),it read:
Staff F. It was during roll-call____that I
Sultan's class.1.The underlined word, "roll-call ",in the second paragraph ,is closest in meaning to "____".A. making a call
D. handing in homework2.What was strange about the author's schedule?A. It was picked up by Mr. SultanB. It was taken away by Mr. Sultan.C. It didn't show Mr. Sultan's name.D. t didn't have the courses that he had chosen.3.What would be the best title for the text?A.Mr Favourite Teacher一Mr. SultanB.My Childhood MemoriesC.My Dream--To Be a TeacherD.A Good Learning Method”相似的习题。Sure, it’s good to get along with your teacher because it makes the ti..._英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Sure, it’s good to get along with your teacher because it makes the ti...
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
Sure, it’s good to get along with your teacher because it makes the ti...
文章来源:
更新时间:
ure, it’s good to get along with your teacher because
it makes the time you spend in the classroom more pleasant.
&&& And yes, it’s good to get along
with your teacher because, in general, it’s smart to learn how to relate to (理解)the different types of people you’ll meet throughout
your life.
&&& But really, there’s one
super-important reason why you should get along with your teacher. When you do,
“learning bursts right open,” says Evelyn Vuko, a longtime teacher who
writes an education column(专栏) called “Teacher Says”
for the Washington Post newspaper.
In fact, kids who get along with their teachers not
only learn more, but they’re more comfortable asking questions and getting
extra help. This makes it easier to understand new material and do your best on
tests. When you have this kind of relationship with a teacher, he or she can be
someone to turn to with problems, such as problems with learning or school
issues, such as bullying(欺负人).&
As a kid in a primary or middle school, you’re at a
wonderful stage in your life. You’re like a sponge(海绵), able to soak up lots of new and exciting
information. On top of that, you’re able to think about all this information in
new ways. Your teacher knows that, and in most cases, is very excited to be the
person who’s giving you all that material and helping you put it together.
Remember, teachers are people, too, and they feel great if you’re open to what
they’re teaching you. That’s why they wanted to be teachers in the first place
--- to teach!
Some kids may be able to learn in any situation,
whether they like the teacher or not. But most kids are sensitive to the way
they get along with the teacher, and if things aren’t going well, they won’t
learn as well and won’t enjoy being in class.
1.The passage mainly talks about _____.
A. how to get along well with teachers
B. the importance of a good relation with teachers
C. how much the students are expected of to get along
with teachers
D. how to make the time in the classroom more pleasant
2. “Learning bursts right open” in the third paragraph
really means _____.
A. learning becomes easier for you at once     
B. you find an opening to learning     
C. there’ll be more problems with learning     
D. there’ll be no problems with learning.
3.According to the passage, which of the following
statements is TRUE?
A. You are getting on well with your teachers, so you
have more questions than others.
B. You find it comfortable to ask questions, so you
can build a good relationship with teachers.
C. You have a good relationship with teacher, so you
can turn to him/ her when in trouble.
D. You are in trouble, so you can build a good
relationship with teachers.
4.Which of the comments is FALSE on teachers and their
work according to the passage?
A. Teachers are excited even if you wouldn’t like to
accept their teaching.
B. Teachers sometimes have the same feelings as
students do.    
C. Though few there are still some students who can
learn even if they don’t like the teacher.  
D. Having a bad relationship with your teachers does
more or less harm to your studies.
阅读答案:
试题分析:。
【文章大意】本文是一篇议论文。文章论述了良好的师生关系的作用。良好的师生关系能使你在学校过得很愉快。能使你的学习更容易。
1.B考查文章的主旨和要义。根据文章第一段中的it’s
good to get along with your teacher because it makes the time you spend in the
classroom more pleasant.可知,这是文章的中心句。也是文章的主旨要义。故选B。
2.A考查猜测句意。根据文章第四段中的This makes
it easier to understand new material and do your best on tests.可知,好的师生关系能使你学习更容易。故选A。
3.C考查细节理解。根据文章第四段中的When you
have this kind of relationship with a teacher, he or she can be someone to turn
to with problems,可知,如果你和老师有良好的关系,他或她就是你寻求帮助的人。故选C。
4.A考查推理判断。根据文章倒数第二段中的Your
teacher knows that, and in most cases, is very excited to be the person who’s
giving you all that material and helping you put it together.可知,你的老师会很兴奋,当他讲给你所有的知识。故选A。
考点:考查议论文的阅读理解。
高中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇高中: 下一篇高中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 how to be popular 的文章

随机推荐