ollarout of her talentcloaka...

Cloak Your Affiliate Links To Save Thousands Of Dollars With Free Software
Thieves are causing most affiliates to lose 30%-40% of their income. Cloak your affiliate links here to stop them.
I have been working online successfully for quite some time now and if I could give one pieced of advice to my fellow marketers it would be to cloak your affiliate links. Cloaking affiliate links is not hard if you have coding expertise or want to pay someone to do it for you.
If you want to cloak your affiliate links you are in a bit of a dilemma. You can spend time coding the cloaks yourself or you can spend money hiring someone to do it for you. Not much of a choice is it? What if I could give you a third option that did not require hand coding or anyone to do it for you? Would that interest you? Well, I can offer you that option and best of all its completely free.
Cloak your affiliate links with Cloak 'n' Rotate and your commissions will be safe. Cloak 'n' Rotate is not only a powerful link cloaking package it provides the time and money conscious internet professional with much more.
Let me show you exactly how Cloak 'n' Rotate can save not only time and money but frustration as well.
1.) Stop commission thieves in their tracks.
Cloak 'n' Rotate is more than a link cloaker. It will not only cloak your affiliate links but encrypt them as well. This process alone will save you thousands of dollars by stopping thieves from replacing your affiliate id with their own, visitors simply cutting out your affiliate id, or the competition from reverse engineering your links.
2.) Hidden means hidden
When we say that you links are protected we mean it. Cloak 'n' Rotate will instantly create fully encrypted redirect pages that will hide your affiliate links completely.
3.) Make product testing easy
Cloak 'n' Rotate offers you the unique benefit of rotating up to 20 cloaked affiliate links on your sales page. We all know how time consuming product testing can be. Which products sell best etc. Now you can automate the testing of up to 20 products with no interaction from you. Talk about a time saver!
4.) Save time and money through organization
I don’t know about you but I have spent hours looking for affiliate links that I have misplaced. You can now take away that time expenditure and the frustration factor involved by allowing Cloak 'n' Rotate to keep all of your links in one convenient easy to find place.
5.) Joint Venture heaven
You can earn more money with your joint ventures by quickly and easily rotating sales pages with your joint venture partners. We all want more profit and this is a way to increase it dramatically.
6.) Save and money with easy tracking
The easy to use control panel will take away the need for tracking codes on all of your offers. The process is made painless with full automation.
7.) No techno geek required
Unlike other cloaking and tracking products Cloak 'n' Rotate does not use a database so you don’t have to worry about getting your fingers in MySQL. All that is required is that you upload and you are ready to rock.
I have been around the internet marketing industry for quite some time and I have seen products come and go. If you really want to cloak your affiliate links then Cloak 'n' Rotate is top of the line. It is so much more than a simple cloaking package. With the ease of use, massive benefits other than cloaking, and ease of installation Cloak 'n' Rotate is priceless. When you add the fact that it is free in on top of all the rest you get a package that every internet marketer should have. I have my copy do you have yours?
Article Source:
About the Author:
Lean how exactly you can avoid affiliate theft and protect your links with this amazing new and free . Get it here now:
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5&
Not yet Rated
Click the XML Icon Above to Receive Internet-Marketing Articles Via RSS!
Recent Related Articles From Internet-Marketing
Affiliate link hijacking is a big problem, some people will change your affiliate URL to their own before purchasing a product so they themselves get paid the commission giving them a discounted product.
This problem is far worse if you are promoting to the affiliate marketers crowd as they can spot an affili ...
Affiliate links are something we all have to live with in internet marketing, but unfortunately we sometimes find that unscrupulous people hijack them. Even if they don't hijack them, some people will just strip the affiliate part in order to deprive you of a commission. They don't even save themselves any money or gain any ...
Internet business ideas and tips for protecting and promoting affiliate links to ensure you generate internet income.
By: Dorothea Carney | Apr 21st 2006Discover how to hide your Affiliate Links the easy way!
If you are interested in starting your own affiliate problem, you are not alone. Each day, a large number of business owners make the decision to do just that. To make your affiliate program a success, you will need to decide on an affiliate tracking software program http://www.SuperAutoLink.org
Affiliate tra ...
The main types of take away businesses include Chinese, Indian and fish and chip shops. This is a long hours, hard business to manage but if you find the right location it is still possible to make a killing.
Your location will affect the times you do the most business. If you go decide to open in an industri ...
Article review on the top Affiliate Link Cloaker
By: Edward Rizzo | Apr 28th 2006In all my years being an Internet Marketer, this is the number one question I see and hear all the time. "How do I make money on the Internet"?
In today's world, it seems that almost any topic is open for debate. While I was gathering facts for this article, I was quite surprised to find some of the issues I thought were settled are actually still being openly discussed.
By: Pat Marcello | Jun 20th 2006Every traffic exchange and program on the planet gives you a URL to promote. You may not be interested in promoting every one, but you may still want to have those URLs in a place that's easy to find.
Why is that?
Well, if you belong to traffic exchanges, most of them have downline builders, ri ...
Copyright &
eArticlesOnline, LLC - All Rights ReservedFree Samples, Coupons, Discounts and Sweeps for Men
Cape Cod Chips are my favorite potato chips in the world. So if you’re wondering if this is going to biased then I must tell you yes, yes it is. Why is it biased? Well, it isn’t just because my grandmother had a summerhome in Cape Cod or that I’m from Boston originally. No sir, it’s because the crunch and the crisp and the all-natural salty explosive goodness that takes place in your mouth upon gorging yourself on these delectable morsels is incomparable, that’s why. Have you eaten these things?
This coupon expires Oct. 18th 2011
Grab some Cape Cod Chips Today!9 users liked this:

我要回帖

更多关于 herofactory游戏 的文章

随机推荐