Some saidstill loving youwi...

It’s been 2 week now (Nov 1st) since I installed Windows 8.1 on my brand new assembled computer with a Haswell processor and Asus Z87 Pro motherboard. Initially everything looked fine and I was loving Windows 8.1 more. Then I noticed the Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting in Windows 8 and 8.1. None of the initial diagnostic troubleshooting ever gave me any signs of any issue with windows or my computer. So I had my ISP technicians come home, check the line and confirmed there is no problem from their part. The problem was still there and I kept blaming ISP. I also tried updating wireless router firmware which was already up to date. Then I noticed my parent’s old computer which they use every day for an hour never complained about internet getting disconnected. That is when it dawned on me…The problem is with Windows 8.1. Finally, I am also victim of Windows 8.1 and I am not alone.
Tried lot of troubleshooting steps after referring forums, but none worked. This is how I finally fixed it.
Fix for Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting in Windows 8 and 8.1
Press Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc
Disable Bluetooth.
Disable all entries under network adapter except wireless adapter (In my case Qualcomm Atheros AR946x Wireless Adapter)
Restart computer. (The issue was not fixed in my computer until I restarted)
Initially, I was not yet sure if the issue is fixed. So I decided to wait 72 hrs for confirmation. After 72hrs, my Wi-Fi never got disconnected which confirmed the issue is finally fixed. As I am writing this article, just turned on my Bluetooth again. Within 15mts, it disconnected my Wi-Fi twice re-iterating the problem as a conflict between Wireless and Bluetooth device.
Cause of this Problem: The issues seems to be a conflict between Qualcomm Atheros Wireless and Bluetooth device drivers. By disabling Bluetooth, there is no more conflicts and wireless started working normally. Hopefully Qualcomm will be made aware of this issue and they will release an update soon to fix the problem. Once a fix is released, you will be able to use Wireless and Bluetooth at the same time without disabling. There is little Microsoft can do on this as it is a driver related problem which should be taken care of by device manufacturers.
Quick update: This solution seems to work for more PC’s
Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc
Click View, check Show Hidden Devices
Under Network Adapters, disable all entries except for the entry related to Wireless Adapter. Right click on each entries and then click disable. If there is no disable option, leave it as it is. In the below picture, all entries except Qualcomm Atheros AR946x Wireless Network Adapter is disabled.
Once all entries are disabled except the Wireless Adapter, restart Computer. (The problem won’t be fixed unless you restart computer)Share the results under comment section.
Also Read:
List of other troubleshooting steps to fix this problem
Go to PC manufacturer website and check if there is an update for Windows 8.1.
Most device manufacturers have released updates for their devices after the release of Windows 8.1. Install the updated drivers for Wi-Fi. If possible, download and install updates for all devices. Check if the issue is fixed. (I went to Asus website which is my motherboard manufacturer and downloaded Wi-Fi Driver V10.0.0.263. It didn’t work for me.)
If it didn’t work, let Microsoft operating system install the driver for you and hope that might work.
Click Windows Key + R, type devmgmt.msc,
expand network adapters,
right click on the listed wireless adapter and click uninstall.
Restart computer.
Windows will automatically install the Wi-Fi adapter driver from its driver cache. (Windows automatically installed Wi-Fi driver version 3.0.1.155 for Qualcomm Atheros Wireless. Again it didn’t work)
Windows Key + R, type control panel,
go to Power Options. Click Change Plan Settings,
click Change Advanced Power Settings, then Wireless Adapter Settings,
then Power Saving Mode. Change the Plugged in option to “Maximum Performance”.
If this is a laptop, you might have On Battery option and set it to “Maximum Performance”. Restart computer.
Windows Key + R, type ncpa.cpl,
Right click on Wi-Fi connection, click Properties,
click Configure, click Power Management tab,
Uncheck the option “ Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”. Click OK.
Restart computer.
Hopefully the steps mentioned here will help fix Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting in windows 8 and 8.1. Please share your feedback. Use the comment section for any queries.
Also Read:
About the author: I am Anup Raman. A Tech Enthusiast|Blogger|Tech Trainer with 10+ yrs experience in the field of IT. My expertise are in Operating Systems, mainly Windows and Computer security which comes from my experience, working as Tech Support and Trainer for Microsoft, Symantec and McAfee. Loves blogging about Technical Troubleshooting, discussing latest Gadgets, Games and doing Reviews.
Related Posts
&&»&& &
&&»&& Fix Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting in Windows 8 and 8.1
Find Us on FacebookPopular Posts
More Recent PostsDr. Sinofsky or: How I learned to stop worrying and love Windows 8By
on March 6, 2012 at 1:01 pm
Share This article
Over the last few months, a compelling case has been made for Microsoft’s doe-eyed championing of touchscreen tablets and apparent abandonment of the desktop. Windows 8’s primary interface, with liberal use of horizontal scrolling and the same big, chunky live tiles that adorn Windows Phone 7, is undeniably touch-centric. Couple this with finicky multitasking, extensive focus on ARM, a massive push to get developers on board with Metro apps, and scant few updates to the Desktop, and it’s easy to see how tech pundits are
for desktop PC users.Before we declare Windows 8 a tablet OS, though, let’s take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Windows 8 will be a first-class tablet OS with tons of apps and excellent performance that hopefully competes with the Apple iPad in the high-end ARM market, and yet also brings . Furthermore, especially in the high-powered x86 arena, Windows 8 could really change the landscape for the first time, , we will have a powerful, ultraportable computer that’s both capable of tablet- and smartphone-like tasks on the move, and playing Crysis 3 when we’re at home.Just so we’re clear, this is awesome news. Ultrabooks might be cool, but let’s face it, they’re just a marketing gimmick to keep the desktop PC paradigm going. Assuming this shift to tablet computing isn’t merely a freak occurrence fueled by Apple zealotry, the launch of Windows 8 tablets will represent the mightiest sea change in computing since the .OK, with that out of the way, let’s tackle the other side of the equation: desktop PCs. Just because Windows 8 is a good tablet OS does not make it a poor desktop OS. This is faulty logic, and exactly the kind of kneejerk reaction that many power users (including myself) have fallen prey to. When you get right down to it, the only change that could possibly be construed as “bad” is the introduction of the Start Screen. Yes, some cosmetic bits have changed — and yes, the Windows orb has disappeared — but really, despite the visual differences, Windows 8 will be remarkably similar to Windows 7, and I hope we can all agree that Windows 7 is one of the best operating systems out there.“But the Start Screen is so different!” I hear you cry. Yes, it looks different, but trust me, your behavior will be almost entirely unchanged. You can still hit the Windows key on your keyboard and start typing to launch a program or applet. You still have access to Windows Key-R if you prefer the Run dialog. You can still right click tiles to access Run as Administrator, or pin to the taskbar. Which reminds me: How often do you use the Start screen in Windows 7, anyway? Microsoft’s extensive research shows that , while 40% of users have no items pinned to the Start Menu. Really, over the next few days, try to make a note of every time you use the Start M if you regularly open it for a specific app, pin it to your taskbar. After a week, let me know how often you use that age-old Windows orb.If anything, we should view the Start Screen as an improvement on the Start Menu. Icons can be dragged around and grouped, and live tiles are a much-needed overhaul to the system tray, an element that has gone virtually unchanged since Windows 95. The Start Menu never keyboard shortcuts, but ! You can search directly for files or settings, or hop between groups, all with the keyboard. It goes without saying, but by virtue of being full-screen, the Start Screen can obviously accommodate a lot more icons than the Start Menu, too.The only real complaint is the perception that using the Start Screen is somehow slower. Yes, the transition is marginally slower, but that’s the kind of thing that Microsoft will probably add a config option for. Furthermore, Microsoft’s research shows that
— and of course, being a grid, you can navigate around in two dimensions with the keyboard, rather than scrolling through a huge list.There are a handful of corollary benefits from Windows 8 becoming a tablet OS, too. To cater for mobile users, boot and return-from-sleep times have been improved dramatically. The install process is easier and faster. To improve battery life, the RAM footprint is smaller, and the kernel and other system processes have been made more efficient, but of course this will also make the desktop experience faster too. The sad truth is, the noisiest naysaying pundits and personalities are also power users who should know that almost everything in Windows 8 will be alterable with third-party utilities anyway. Microsoft has already said that the maligned ribbon menu in Windows 8 Explorer will be completely at the whim of third-party utilities, and historically these utilities have had access to just about every Windows UI element. We’ve already seen an app that , and it won’t be long until someone works out how to disable the Start Screen. Heck, we wouldn’t be surprised if the final retail version of Windows 8 has a config setting for it.Windows 8, then, is different. Once you get past the pungent-smelling fear of change, Windows 8 isn’t actually worse — and admittedly isn’t much better than Windows 7 — but it is different, and that’s a problem for some.Now read:
Post a Comment
ExtremeTech Newsletter
Subscribe Today to get the latest ExtremeTech news delivered right to your inbox.
Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our
More Articles
Use of this site is governed by our
and . Copyright
Ziff Davis, LLC.PCMag Digital Group All Rights Reserved. ExtremeTech is a registered trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Ziff Davis, LLC. is prohibited.Where can you get lyrics for My Love by JRome
Where can you get lyrics for My Love by JRome?
Here is a copy of the lyrics and a link to the page containing them has also been posted under related links
let it go girl
tell me whats on ur mind
whats the reason for this visit
tell me y u cryin
its alright
u can take ur time
i ain't got nowhere to go
im here to hold you down
il turn my phone off
u do the same too
the whole worlds asleep
everyone but me n u
so come on inside
n jus talk to me baby
together we'll get through this ye
lifes full of all kind of situations n relationships
so many inconsistents
one thing will never change
when youre feelin alone n u ain't got nobody
you can count on my love
my love my love my love
u no u can always depend on me to be right here beside you
its been that way since day 1
some things will never change
jus let urself go girl n for that
you can count on my love
u can always count on my love
im lettin you know now
if he ever put his hands on u
its not a game
therfore u no wat ima do
im smilin for you jus 2 keep u from cryin
but internally youre killin me
i hate to see u goin through the pain goin through
it ain't nutin to do wi the fact that i am still in love with u
im sincerley ur friend to the end n i care
n i don't wanna see u hurt
so many inconsistents
you can count on my love
my love my love my love
you can count on my love
jus call me n il be there
il meet u anywher anytime that u need me
jus hold on n im runnin
il meet u anywher everytime that u need me
so many inconsistents
you can count on my love
my love my love my love
you can count on my love
Here is a copy of the lyrics and a link to the page containing them has also been posted under related links &br /&&br /&&br /&&br /& let it go girl &br /& tell me whats on ur mind &br /& whats the reason for this visit &br /& tell me y u cryin &br /& its alright &br /& no rush &br /& u can take ur time &br /& i ain't got nowhere to go &br /& im here to hold you down &br /& il turn my phone off &br /& u do the same too &br /& the whole worlds asleep &br /& everyone but me n u &br /& so come on inside &br /& n jus talk to me baby &br /& together we'll get through this ye &br /&&br /& lifes full of all kind of situations n relationships &br /& so many inconsistents &br /& one thing will never change &br /& when youre feelin alone n u ain't got nobody &br /& you can count on my love &br /& my love my love my love &br /& u no u can always depend on me to be right here beside you &br /& its been that way since day 1 &br /& some things will never change &br /& jus let urself go girl n for that &br /& you can count on my love &br /& u can always count on my love &br /&&br /& im lettin you know now &br /& if he ever put his hands on u &br /& its not a game &br /& u no me &br /& therfore u no wat ima do &br /& im smilin for you jus 2 keep u from cryin &br /& but internally youre killin me &br /& i hate to see u goin through the pain goin through &br /& it ain't nutin to do wi the fact that i am still in love with u &br /& im sincerley ur friend to the end n i care &br /& n i don't wanna see u hurt &br /&&br /& lifes full of all kind of situations n relationships &br /& so many inconsistents &br /& one thing will never change &br /& when youre feelin alone n u ain't got nobody &br /& you can count on my love &br /& my love my love my love &br /& u no u can always depend on me to be right here beside you &br /& its been that way since day 1 &br /& some things will never change &br /& jus let urself go girl n for that &br /& you can count on my love &br /& u can always count on my love &br /&&br /& jus call me n il be there &br /& il meet u anywher anytime that u need me &br /& jus hold on n im runnin &br /& il meet u anywher everytime that u need me &br /&&br /& lifes full of all kind of situations n relationships &br /& so many inconsistents &br /& one thing will never change &br /& when youre feelin alone n u ain't got nobody &br /& you can count on my love &br /& my love my love my love &br /& u no u can always depend on me to be right here beside you &br /& its been that way since day 1 &br /& some things will never change &br /& jus let urself go girl n for that &br /& you can count on my love &br /& u can always count on my love &br /&&br /& nananana &br /& nananana &br /& nananana &br /& nananana &br /& nananana
Minor edit?
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
If you had to choose one song that most accurately depicts your life, what would it be?
The Language Of Love
The language of Jesus is love.
Just one word can bring healing and light
To each heart that has hungered for kindness and truth,
Thru the trials an&d the triumphs of life.
The language of Jesus is love, it tells the greatest story ever told.
Such grace and tenderness
Mere words cannot express,
I could speak with the tongue of an angel
And still have nothing to say,
I could tell of this world and its wisdom,
But my words would just get in your way.
There's a language that's learned by the Spirit.
And it's spoken
For the aching heart,
His healing starts,
When heaven's love is shared.
To each heart that has hungered for kindness and truth,
Thru the trials and the triumphs of life.
It tells the greatest story ever told.
Mere words cannot express.
to each heart that has hungered for kindness and truth,
Thru the trials and the triumphs of life.
For the language of Jesus is love.
It tells the greatest story ever told.
Mere words cannot express.
+ 4 others
found this useful
For you I'd write a symphony
I'd tell the violin
It's time to sink or swim
Watch him play for ya
For you I'd be (Whoah)
Runnin a thousand miles
Just get you where &you are
Step to the beat of my heart.
I don't need a whole lot
But for you I admit I
Rather give you the world
Or we can share mine
I know that I won't be the first one
Given you all this attention
But baby listen
I just need somebody to love
I-I don't need too much
Just need somebody to love.
(Somebody to love)
I don't need nothing else
I promise girl, I swear.
I just need somebody to love.
I need somebody I-I need somebody
I need somebody I-I need somebody.
Everyday I bring the sun around
I sweep away the clouds.
Smile for me (Smile for me)
I would take
Every second, every single time
Spend it like my last dime.
Step to the beat of my heart.
I don't need a whole lot
But for you I admit I
Rather give you the world
Or we can share mine
I know I won't be the first one
Given you all this attention
But baby listen
I just need somebody to love (Ohh, no no no no)
I-I don't need too much
Just need somebody to love.
(Somebody to love)
I don't need nothing else
I promise girl, I swear.
(Somebody to love)
And you can have it all
Anything you want I can bring
Give you the finer things, yeah
But what I really want
I can't find 'cause, money can't find me.
Somebody to love. (Ohh Whoa)
Find me somebody to love (Ohh)
I need somebody to love (Yeah)
I-I don't need too much
Just somebody to love.
Somebody to love.I don't need
nothing else,I promise girl I swear,I just need somebody to love.
I need somebody, I-I need somebody
(Somebody to love)
I need somebody (I swear I just need somebody to love)
I-I need somebody.
Oh oh oh oh oh... etc
Is she out there
Is she out there
found this useful
He is jealous for me...
loves like a hurricane I am a tree...
bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy When all of a sudden I am unaware
of these afflictions eclips&ed by glory...
and I realize just how beautiful You are
and how great Your afflictions for me
Oh how He loves us so...
Oh how He loves us...
How He loves us so
Yea He loves us...
whoa how He loves us...
whoa how He loves us...
whoa how He loves
We are His portion and He is our prize...
drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes...
and if grace is an ocean we're all sinking So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss...
and my heart turns violently inside of my chest
and I don't have time to maintain these regrets...
when I think about the way
He loves us...
whoa how He loves us...
whoa how He loves us...
whoa how He loves
found this useful
The simple, almost childishly sentimental lyrics of Bob Dylan yield easily to desirous pizza. The rest of the song is a surreal journey, but the simplistic chorus merits any d&esire. " I want you/ I want you/ I want you so bad/ Honey, I want you."The moody and yearning lyrics are likened to patiently looking outside and awaiting the taste, smell, and feeling of a pizza's arrival. "I can feel it coming in the air tonight/ Oh lord."Or, if you've been waiting for your pizza for too long and are about to scream so loudly the neighborhood cats disperse, your anger may rival Lou Reeds' heavy chorus which simply repeats "I can't stand it!"Just ignore the rest of the song (for now) and listen to Muddy Waters growling and percussive snarl "Well honey, I can never be satisfied/ And I just can't keep from crying." That's true hunger. For the hedonistic pizza lover, turn this cymbal-breaking single up. "Well, I'm just a modern guy/ Of course, I've had it in my ear before/ 'Cause of a lust for life."For the hedonistic pizza lover, turn this cymbal-breaking single up. "Well, I'm just a modern guy/ Of course, I've had it in my ear before/ 'Cause of a lust for life."Here's a cute little ditty to sing to your pizza delivery man. Be sure to curtsy and wink. "And when I see him in the street/My heart takes a leap and skips a beat/ Gonna' walk right up to him/ Give him a great big kiss/ Tell him I love him."You've triumphantly eaten an entire pizza and you regret nothing. This French songbird's lyrics will help you push on and realize your accomplishments. "No! I don't feel sorry for anything/It's paid for, removed, forgotten/I'm happy for the past."You are with a group of rowdy friends. The pizza arrives and you must corral them to control their urges for a moment. You announce "Now people gather round/ Now people jump around/ Getcha freak on...(go)/ Getcha freak on."Pizza is (metaphorically) Romeo, obviously. "The lonely girl had fallen in love again/ Oh poor Romeo/ Sitting on his own-ee-o" to be devoured. Cruel Fate!When the pizza box is initially opened and the first, pillowy smell emerges, there is a moment of both adoration and observation. "Some day, when I'm awfully low/ When the world is cold/ I will feel a glow just thinking of you/ And the way you look tonight." Al Green swoons "You see baby, I've been thinking bout' it, yeah/ I've been wanting to get next to you baby/ Ya see, sometimes I hold my arms, I say oh/ Oh baby, meeting you has proven to me/ To be my greatest dream."
Lyrical dance is a relatively new form of dance that combines ballet with jazz. Many refer to this form of dance as contemporary. The moves can be both precise and difficult, &therefore, an excellent technique is required. Dancers must also be mindful of their facial expressions.This dance's origins aren't clear. Lyrical dance is often observed in stage shows. Contemporary music artists often feature lyrical dancers. The dancer's goal is to convey the emotion of a particular song through their dance moves. Dancers must demonstrate intense facial expressions and exaggerated body movements to illustrate this emotion.There are some comparisons between lyrical dance and other forms. However, this dance is also quite different from other styles. The style consists of flowing movements that are interconnected throughout the course of the dance. A lyrical dancer's movements differ from most ballet styles. There are many body angles utilized that aren't familiar to ballet or jazz. Some of its movements also resemble a portion of traditional African forms of dance.This type of dance is often performed with the dancer's toes pointed in leg lifts and partner lifts. Leg lifts are often performed with the dancer's toes flexed. This is more challenging to a dancer's flexibility than in other dances. The choreography involved often features partners interpreting ballads. A common focus is placed upon the interpretation of the intensity of lost love or relationships.Lyrical dance is an evolving art form that hasn't been in existence as long as others. Most artists may be known more for their contributions made to the ballet or jazz world. This form of dance has received a great deal of attention from dance competitions and television performances. There are a few choreographers, such as Mia Michaels, that are becoming well-known performers of this style of dance. This type of dance has fans that vary in ages. Some dance teachers believe that it is difficult to teach the dance to younger students, because of their lack of emotional experience. However, there are always exceptions to this. Dancers in their late 20s often perform lyrical dance when they are considered too old to perform ballet. Many younger dancers are still attracted to this style, despite their lack of emotional experience.Lyrical dance is unlike other forms, namely because it's not as concerned with the dancer's physique. Dancers who lack the traditional build are often drawn to this form. There are lyrical dancers who aren't thin, but the dance style is demanding. Dancers must have a high degree of flexibility and be in excellent physical shape.Since the lyrical dance style is relatively new, adults seem to be especially drawn to it. There are many adult lyrical dance classes available. Adults who have some dance experience may find this style of dance to be both challenging and enjoyable.
It is hard to picture Christmas with kids without the Christmas songs. Therefore, to make things more interesting and festive you can organize kids from your neighborhood and &make a small play or show. Kids love performing and you can accompany them on a guitar to keep the music flowing. Here are some good sites with Christmas song lyrics for kids that you can use. Practice with the kids at home in or in your neighborhood. Perhaps start a group of little Christmas carolers that will make everybody's Christmas more fun. This site contains about 140 songs with guitar tabs and lyrics. All of them are ordered alphabetically. If you register at this site, which is free, you will be able to download the entire songbook from this site. Christmas song lyrics are not the only songs at this site. All the lyrics and tabs are ordered by subject for easier browsing.
You can find a lot of different song lyrics at this site. There is a kids Christmas song lyric category as well. The site has a grading system, so members can grade each song's lyrics on their own. This can help you with choosing the lyrics you want. If you choose to register for free, you can submit your own lyrics or request the lyrics you need from the community members.
Just like the title suggests, this site is not only about lyrics but also many things related to Christmas. While you can find a lot of lyrics for Christmas songs for kids, you can also enjoy riddles, jokes, gift ideas, and printables of all kinds. Also, there is a midi file associated with every set of lyrics so you can listen to it while you read the lyrics, or even sing along. This is definitely a site to bookmark for the Christmas season.
You will find a very nice choice of Christmas songs for kids at this site. It includes both original and traditional Christmas songs. They are in categories, so you can find your way around easily. Besides lyrics, you can also find tabs and guitar chords for these songs.
This site contains lyrics and midi files for many Christmas songs for kids. Besides that, you can also find videos of these songs performed as well. It is one of the sites that has Christmas as a theme, so there is a wide range of content about Christmas such as stories, games, jokes, and even recipes. Registration is not needed to use the contents of this site.
A good way to encourage kids to remember the lyrics of the Christmas songs is to make it a contest. You can print out several Christmas song lyrics on paper and ask the kids to memorize them and get prepared for the Christmas guessing game. Then play the melody of one of the songs on the guitar and the kids should guess which song you are playing and sing along. Nearly every child loves music. Add to that the excitement of Christmas and you've got a houseful of singing, festive kids.The first Christmas song that was made especially for this holiday was a song named "Angel's Hymn." It was written in AD 129 and the Roman Bishop said that it should be sung during the Christmas service in all churches in Rome.
Country songs teach life lessons, and often the lyrics are encouraging. The performers of these songs are regular people, just like you, and they know what it's like to face l&ife's challenges. If you're in the mood for a bit of motivation, read on for the best country songs with inspirational lyrics. If you have a bad day, Shania Twain wants you to know that everybody has them, and it can only get better. When you hit rock bottom, up is literally the only direction to move. "Up, up, up. Can only go up from here," sings Twain in her hit song.
Sometimes your situation goes beyond a bad day. You may be stuck in a terrible darkness. In that case, Rodney Atkins advises you to push and motivate yourself until you've escaped it. "If you're going through hell," he sings in the song of the same title, "keep on going, don't slow down" because "you might get out before the devil even known you're there."Martina McBride's "Independence Day" is an inspiration for men and women who've left an unhealthy relationship or for anyone facing a bully. In the song, a woman takes the matter into her own hands and burns down the home that she shares with her abusive husband. Vigilant justice may not be right, but taking back your independence is. "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack is a song to share with a loved one who is ready to move on to a different stage in life. In the lyrics, a dance stands for an opportunity. Womack hopes the subject of her song (and you) takes chances rather than lets them pass by. Play this for someone for whom you wish a happy future. These inspirational lyrics may be just what you need to take the next steps in your life. They also show that you're not alone -- the artists of these songs have experienced similar situations and have survived. Have confidence that you can, too.Another inspirational country song is Tim McGraw's "Live Like You Were Dying." The song tells the story of a man diagnosed with an unnamed disease who, upon learning of his limited time on the planet, decides to live life to the fullest, going skydiving and mountain climbing. The song's message expresses itself in the chorus: "Some day, I hope you get the chance to live like you were dying."
"O Sole Mio," an iconic song written in 1898 in the Neapolitan style of music, is sung in many different languages around the world. But the most beautiful recordings have alw&ays been sung in the original Neapolitan Italian dialect. "O Sole Mio" lyrics have been changed and translated and adapted, but classic singers always go back to the words written by the composer.The composer of the lyrics of "O Sole Mio" was Giovanni Capurro, a Neapolitan poet and writer. He wrote the lyrics and then invited his friend, Eduardo di Capua to put his poetry to music and enter it in the music writing contest at the la festa di Piedigrotta in 1898. When the song started becoming popular, Alfredo Mazzucchi claimed that he helped write the song and sued for authorship rights. In October 2002, his estate finally won the suit."O Sole Mio" is the story of emotions and feelings of love and happiness. With a heart bursting with joy, the singer regales his love with comparisons to the sun, fresh air after a storm, and brilliant clean glass. It is not so much a story in the strict sense of the word, but is truly a poem about love put to music.The chorus translates to : My sun is your eyes! The sun, my sun. Is your eyes, is your eyes. There is some disagreement about whether "sta nfronte a te, sta nfronte a te" means, "is your eyes Or does it instead mean or "upon your face?" The more literal translation is upon your face. However the meaning of the poem is closer to "is your eyes."The first verse talks about how beautiful a sunny day is, especially after a storm, but that the "other" sun is even more beautiful. The second verse compares his love to a clean, shiny glass, but then ends with the "other" sun that is even more beautiful. The last verse talks about how the night without the sun is melancholy and that he would wait under his loves window for the next day to begin: the "other" sun.William Booth-Clibborn used the music to write a hymn entitled "Down from His Glory" in 1921. Tony Martin in 1949 changed the title and lyrics to "Theres No Tomorrow." Bill Haley and the Comets wrote, "Come Rock with Me" to the "O Sole Mio" tune. Elvis Presley in 1960 changed the lyrics to "Its Now or Never."Yes and no. During the 1920 Olympics in Belgium, the conductor misplaced his score to Royal March, the Italian national anthem. Instead of playing the Royal March, the conductor had the band play "O Sole Mio." Everyone stood at attention for this song as quietly and respectfully as they would have for the real national anthem."O Sole Mio" is one of the most recognizable tunes in the world. Even children can identify the tune, although they may not know any of the words. Cartoons and childrens shows have used the song and comedians love to play with the tune and the lyrics. "O Sole Mio" is one of those songs that will not fade over the years.
Full of energy, joy and life, "O Sole Mio" will be around for generations to enjoy.Even though "O Sole Mio" became one of the most famous Neapolitan songs in history, it finished second in a songwriting competition held in 1898. Regardless, the song was sold to the publisher and the rest is history.
There is a right way and a wrong way to write rap. The worst rap lyrics are written by artists who rush the process and don't sufficiently edit. It is also possible to over ed&it your lyrics and lose the meaning you originally had in your words. If you are writing rap lyrics, there are a few things you should consider before you start to record.When you are writing a rap song it is a good idea to write to the beat the lyrics will be used on. This will ensure cohesion between the rhythms of the music and the cadence of your flow. Put the track you are writing to on repeat and let the beat continually play. Then, write your rhymes in time with the beat. Knowing exactly how your words will fit with the music will aid you in your creative process.Editing your work can help you achieve a linear thought that may have been lost in syllable play the first time around. The worst rap lyrics are lyrics that have not been edited properly. Poor editing can result in an unfocused flow that is not engaging for the listener. Be sure you read over all of your work before you go into the booth. Look for areas that you can clarify by changing a single word.Once you have written a flow, don't stop. Repetition will help you develop your style. Keep writing flows every day to fully realize your creative potential. After a while of writing every day, memorizing your words becomes much easier. This will help you in many ways if you want to become a rapper.Some of the worst rap lyrics have been produced by applying lyrics where they do not belong. If you are writing lyrics for an original song, do not write the lyrics to a beat you are not going to use. This almost always leads to disaster. There is no way to tell where your words will fall within the new beat when you try and record the song. Writing rhymes to random beats is fine for practice, but not if you're trying to produce an original song.Do not rush yourself when you're writing. If you find yourself stuck after a few bars, take a break. If you still cannot think of something good, sleep on it. Coming at the same rhyme with a fresh head in the morning can lead to fresh results. Rushing yourself can result in forced lyrics and rudimentary rhyme schemes. It is possible to think too much when writing raps. It is called "flowing" for a reason and rap should typically resemble a stream of consciousness. Thinking too much can impeded this process. One of the worst things you can do to rap lyrics is over complicate them. This can result in a loss of intended meaning.The worst rap lyrics in history were not created intentionally. They were written by artists who did not pay attention to the right way to write rap. Take your time when you are writing your flows. Be sure to write to the beat you want to use and always edit your work.Writing on a specific theme can be a challenging endeavor. Before you start writing, hold the theme you want to write on in your mind. Try to hold onto this thought throughout the writing process. Be sure the theme is clear in the beginning and the end of your flow, as this will tie your rap and theme together.
It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with best of& em'
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A center full of miracle, lyrical
You've saved my life again
And I want you to know baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep it in re-pe-pe-pe-pe-peat
Constantly, boy you play through my mind like a symphony
There's no way to describe what you do to me
You just do to me, what you do
And it feels like I've been rescued
I've been set free
I am hypnotized by your destiny
You are magical, lyrical, beautiful
You are...I want you to know baby
No one can pause
You stand alone, to every record I own
Music to my hear that's what you are
A song that goes on and on
I love you...like a love song...
found this useful
When I look upon the ocean, I think how deep is your love? When I look into the Heavens, I wonder how high above, Your love cannot be measured, I don't have the ability, It is& a priceless treasure, that will last eternally, The love of God is greater than any place man has been The love of God is closer than the dearest friend The love of God was demonstrated on the cross of Calvary No greater loves been given than the love of God for me. When I look upon your beauty, when I hear creation sing When I feel your mighty power, i wander how can it be? Oh of your love I'm undeserving and I don't have the words to say Forever I am grateful for the love that came my way
+ 7 others
found this useful
Sometimes I think about the way you lived and the cross your bore walking up that hill and I wonder. Why you'd love someone like me. So unworthy, so full of sin I help drive t&he nails in your precious hands, Still you loved me I don't understand. ch) But your love, is unconditional and your mercy is so sweet for all. And your grace is still sufficient for me. There's still power, in your blood to save the lost with just one touch, by your stripes, we are healed if we believe. Sometimes I think the way you died you had one thief hanging on each side. And the crowd they stood so full of pride. When you said it's finished and your last breath was gone, to late they replied what have we done, one said surely this was the son of God.. Repeat Chorus. Tag: Yes, by your stripes we are healed, if we believe
found this useful
to follow.
Supervisor
3,813 CONTRIBUTIONS
to follow categories.
to follow brands.
Entertaining
Latin Food
to follow experts.
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
the lyrics are:
Beauty queen of only eighteen She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles an&d miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore
It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
[in the background]
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye
Try so hard to say goodbye
found this useful
 It looks like you have to order the sheet music to get them. One source is linked below. Or you could try the library.
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
Categories

我要回帖

更多关于 still loving you 的文章

随机推荐