the driver couldnwas fail...

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device... error
- Windows 7 Help Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive
section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.
Show Threads
Show Posts
Windows 7: The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device... error
Windows 7 64bit Home Premium
The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device... error
Since the 11/18/2012 event viewer (Event ID 219, Task Category 212) has been posting a warning:
The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device WpdBusEnumRoot\UMB\2&37c186b&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN (followed by name of USB device)
It only occurs on start up if I have a USB memory device plugged into a USB port.
The USB memory device functions perfectly and the error never occurs when I plug in and out a memory device after boot up.
The error only occurs for memory devices like memory sticks, external USB hard drive does not cause this error.
Checking back to around the 11/18/2012 I see nothing that I have changed/installed that might indicate something that has caused this.
No other Windows 7 failures or issues.
Booting a second hard drive with windows 7 on the same system (I have this second installation for testing faults etc), the issue does NOT occur.
From checking forums and searching I have found a few others with this issue and a few articles on its cause
I was just curious as to why it would suddenly start occurring after a particular date when as far as I can tell I have not made any changes to anything around this date.
Also I wondered if there was a fix to stop this, other than removing a memory stick before boot up!
Any thoughts?
PSU EVO Galaxy 1250w
Case Antec 1200
Cooling Air
Hard Drives 1TG Segate Barracuda
Win7 Ult 64b
I just started getting this exact same error message logged in Event Viewer when I plug a USB stick into a USB port.
It happens with two different sticks from two different manufactures, but it does not happen every time I plug them in.
It seems that it may mostly happen the first time I plug a stick in after I have booted up my PC.
Have you been able to find a solution to get these error codes to stop logging?
PSU Corsair 850TX
Case HAF-932
Cooling TRUE Rev C w/ Delta FFB1212EH-PWM Fan
Hard Drives Seagate 7,200 RPM 750GB
WD VR 10,000 RPM 300GB
WD VR 10,000 PPM 600GB
Well after much researching I narrowed down the cause of the error message. I noticed that the messages started appearing around the date I very first plugged in a friends Sony Powershot DSC-H9 and installed its device drivers.
Indeed when we checked his computer he had the very same message.
The error seems to have been caused by the installation of this cameras drivers for some reason. I have found no way of fixing it though, but everything seems to be working so I am guessing its nothing too much to worry about, but its annoying and I would be interested in finding a fix and understanding why this cameras driver causes this.
I would be interested if you also have recently just plugged in a Sony!
PSU EVO Galaxy 1250w
Case Antec 1200
Cooling Air
Win7 Ult 64b
The last new USB device that I plugged in and loader drivers for was a Spyder4, that was on 9/29, this did not start until 12/8 so I doubt that the Spyder4 had anything to do with it.
I changed absolutley nothing on the PC just before this started three days ago.
It only happens to me for the first USB stick I plug in after the PC boots up.
After the first time I can eject the USB and plug in back in, no error code.
I can plug in numerous other USB sticks after I plug the first in and no error code.
It is only the first USB stick I plug in after the PC boots into Windows 7.
PSU Corsair 850TX
Case HAF-932
WD VR 10,000 RPM 300GB
WD VR 10,000 PPM 600GB
My issue looks slightly different to yours but perhaps with a similar symptom.
This message definitely started occurring after installing this particular cameras device driver.
This I confirmed by checking the camera owners event viewer who reports the same message, again starting at around the time this camera was first plugged in.
Perhaps this link I found clues us in on what is happening, perhaps certain device drivers cause this to occur.
I dont think its anything to really worry about.
PSU EVO Galaxy 1250w
Case Antec 1200
Cooling Air
Win7 Ult 64b
I seemed to have fixed it thanks to the link you posted in your last response.
WUDFRd is a service and it is called &Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework&.
I went into services.msc and looked at Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework, it was set to manual, but under &Status& it was off.
I plugged in a USB and the status changed to &Started&.
I changed the startup type to &Automatic&, shut down the PC, restarted, checked to see that it was still set to automatic and that it was started.
Plugged in a USB and no error code, plugged in another USB and no error code.
Shut down, started again, checked again and no error code.
If you change Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework to automatic start let me know if it works for you.
Also before you change it the service has to be stopped.
For some reason you can not stop it after it has started so you need to boot your PC and before you do anything go into services.msc and change it before it has started.
Your PC may let you stop it, but mine would not.
PSU Corsair 850TX
Case HAF-932
WD VR 10,000 RPM 300GB
WD VR 10,000 PPM 600GB
Hey, thanks for the feedback, this fixed it for me too.
I am wildly speculating here but I am guessing that upon driver installation the driver software has to switch this off to install, perhaps there is a bug under certain circumstances where it does not get reverted back to Automatic. (checking under test systems this should be set to Automatic by default).
Again, thanks for the feedback, between us we fixed it!
PSU EVO Galaxy 1250w
Case Antec 1200
Cooling Air
windows 7 home premium 64bit sp 1
This worked for me.
I did not have to stop the service.
Just went to services, found &Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework&, changed it to automatic and the warning disappeared.
Thank you.
I have the same problem, and would like to remove it to avoid repetitive entries in Event Viewer.
Also for me the method described in this thread works.
However, it works just one time. The next time I boot the service startup type gets reset to &Manual& again.
Anybody have an idea how I could find out how this happens, or what I can do to prevent this?
windows 7 home premium 64bit sp 1
Sorry, I don't know why it only worked one time for you. Mine is still set to automatic after all this time.
Never got any more warnings.
&The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device... error
Similar help and support threads
I have recently bought Samsung galaxy S5 device. When I tried to connect it to my computer I nothing happend (what should have happen is that it will pop up the &What do you want to do? Go to folder/...& menu).
So I tried another usb socket. still the same problem. I have Ubunto install as a...
Hardware & Devices
i have a couple of weeks ago installed windows and i just got bsod crash and this was the only error in the event viewer
The driver
\Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device
WpdBusEnumRoot\UMB\2&37c186b&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_GENERIC&PROD_USB_CF_READER&REV_1.
BSOD Help and Support
This has been a problem for over a year now.
140+ identical PCs running identical images, with identical keyboards.
Some have the problem, some do not, and it's incredibly unpredictable.
PCs are HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF running Windows 7 x64 Professional.
People will be working at their PC,...
Hardware & Devices
I get this message often and whenever I do, my Windows runs in slow motion
The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_1B96&PID_0006&MI_01&Col02\8&1c39cefe&0&0001.
What should I do?
Hardware & Devices
I'm having a problem when I'm playing WoW where my computer will randomly just completely lock up and I have to hard reset. I have attempted all the troubleshooting suggestions provided by Blizzard. I have updated all my drivers and I've monitored my computer to see if it's overheating which it's...
Apparently, I am one of many who seem to be having this issue. And just like everybody else, I turned to Google for some answers. Here is my scenario (perhaps gregrocker could point me in the right direction?):
I am running on a laptop with the following specs:
Dell Studio 1735
32-bit Vista...
Installation & Setup
Site Links
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
"Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is .A web application registered the JBDC driver
A web application registered the JBDC driver
sishenghai & &
发布时间: & &
浏览:33 & &
回复:0 & &
悬赏:0.0希赛币
A web application registered the JBDC driver
A web application registered the JBDC driver [com.mysql.jdbc.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered. 一.一个web应用程序注册的JBDC驱动程序[com.mysql.jdbc.Driver],但Web应用程序时停止时未能注销。为了防止内存泄漏,JDBC驱动程序已被强行注册。解决办法 :在服务器保持运行的状态中,redeploy这个项目, 就出现了异常,要stop之后 再redeploy,就可以了二.tomcat 6.0.33启动时,报错 he web application [/aaa] registered the JDBC driver [com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered. 在网上搜索得知,一般是项目应用到了SSH组合会出这种问题,多半是Hibernate版本问题。 原因是Hibernate3.2.3已经包含hibernate-annotations-3.2.1.GA.jar,错误在于我重新加入了Annotation.jar等jar文件 ,一般如果用集成开发环境,如Eclipse,MyEclipse等,他会自带有hibernate等框架的jar包,如果我们自己再加入相同的框架(但版本不同)的jar包,就容易引起冲突三.经查发现开发环境的tom为6.0.20,而出错的生产环境为6.0.29(据查6.0.24、6.0.26均会出现此问题)遂重装tomcat6.0.20解决,此问题的tom只要不高过6.0.20都可以,如6.0.18四.使用Sping ormons.dbcp.BasicDataSource 配置数据源时警告SEVERE: A web application registered the JBDC driver [com.mysql.jdbc.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered. 问题是tomcat的版本问题,tomcat新检测机制导致的这个问题,换版本可以解决问题,但不建议这么做,租用服务器不是你说换就换的。其实问题根源是BasicDataSource,BasicDataSource类close()的一个Bug。BasicDataSource's method close() doesn't deregister JDBC driver. This causes permgen memory leaks in web server environments, during context reloads. For example, using Tomcat 6.0.26 with Spring, and BasicDataSource declared in Spring context, there is a message printed at web application reload: SEVERE: A web application registered the JBDC driver [com.mysql.jdbc.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.上面是问题,翻译的不好,自己看英文吧。解决方法:继承ormons.dbcp.BasicDataSource 重写close()import java.sql.DriverMimport java.sql.SQLEimport ormons.dbcp.BasicDataSpublic class FixedBasicDataSource extends BasicDataSource { @Override public &T& T unwrap(Class&T& iface) throws SQLException {& // TODO Auto-generated method stub& } @Override public boolean isWrapperFor(Class& & iface) throws SQLException {& // TODO Auto-generated method stub& } @Override& &&& public synchronized void close() throws SQLException {& &&&&&&& DriverManager.deregisterDriver(DriverManager.getDriver(url));& &&&&&&& super.close();& &&& }& }然后用 FixedBasicDataSource 替换spring配置文件中的数据源bean的class
本问题标题:
本问题地址:
温馨提示:本问题已经关闭,不能解答。
暂无合适的专家
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
希赛网 版权所有 & &&One evening in February 2007, a student named Paula Ceely brought her car to a stop on a remote road in Wales. She got out to open a metal gate that blocked her path. That's when she heard the whistle sounded by the driver of a train. Her Renault Clio was parked across a railway line. Seconds later, she watched the train drag her car almost a kilometre down the railway tracks.Ceely's near miss made the news because she blamed it on her GPS (导航仪). She had never driven the route before. It was dark and raining heavily. Ceely was relying on her GPS, but it made no mention of the crossing. "I put my complete trust in the device and it led me right into the path of a speeding train." she told the BBC.Who is to blame here? Rick Stevenson, who tells Ceely's story in his book When Machines Fail Us, points the finger at the limitations of technology. We put our faith in digital devices, he says, but our digital helpers are too often not up to the job. They are filled with small problems. And it's not just GPS devices: Stevenson takes us on a tour of digital disasters involving everything from mobile phones to wireless keyboards.The problem with his argument in the book is that it's not clear why he only focuses on digital technology, while there may be a number of other possible causes. A map-maker might have left the crossing off a paper map. Maybe we should blame Ceely for not paying attention. Perhaps the railway authorities are at fault for poor signalling system. Or maybe someone has studied the relative dangers and worked out that there really is something specific wrong with the GPS equipment. But Stevenson doesn't say. It's a problem that runs through the book. In a section on cars, Stevenson gives an account of the advanced techniques that criminals use to defeat computer-based locking systems for cars. He offers two independent sets of
both show a small rise in some parts of the country. He says that once again not all new locks have proved reliable. Perhaps, but maybe it's also due to the shortage of policemen on the streets. Or changing social circumstances. Or some combination of these factors. The game between humans and their smart devices is amusing and complex. It is shaped by economics and psychology and the cultures we live in. Somewhere in the mix of those forces there may be a way for a wiser use of technology.If there is such a way, it should involve more than just an awareness of the shortcomings of our machines. After all, we have lived with them for thousands of years. They have probably been fooling us for just as long.小题1:What did Paula Ceely think was the cause of her accident?A.She was not familiar with the road.B.It was dark and raining heavily then.C.The railway workers failed to give the signal.D.Her GPS device didn't tell her about the crossing.小题2: The phrase "near miss" (Paragraph 2) can best be replaced by ________.A.close hitB.heavy lossC.narrow escapeD.big mistake小题3:Which of the following would Rick Stevenson most probably agree with?A.Modern technology is what we can't live without.B.Digital technology often falls short of our expectation.C.Digital devices are more reliable than they used to be.D.GPS error is not the only cause for Ceely's accident.小题4:In the writer's opinion, Stevenson's argument is ________.A.one-sidedB.reasonableC.puzzlingD.well-based小题5:What is the real concern of the writer of this article?A.The major causes of traffic accidents and car thefts.B.The relationship between human and technology.C.The shortcomings of digital devices we use.D.The human unawareness of technical problems. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:One evening in February 2007, a student named Paula Ceely brought her car to a stop on a remote road in Wales. She got out to open a metal gate that blocked her path. That's when she heard the whistle sounded by the driver of a train. Her Renault Clio was parked across a railway line. Seconds later, she watched the train drag her car almost a kilometre down the railway tracks.Ceely's near miss made the news because she blamed it on her GPS (导航仪). She had never driven the route before. It was dark and raining heavily. Ceely was relying on her GPS, but it made no mention of the crossing. "I put my complete trust in the device and it led me right into the path of a speeding train." she told the BBC.Who is to blame here? Rick Stevenson, who tells Ceely's story in his book When Machines Fail Us, points the finger at the limitations of technology. We put our faith in digital devices, he says, but our digital helpers are too often not up to the job. They are filled with small problems. And it's not just GPS devices: Stevenson takes us on a tour of digital disasters involving everything from mobile phones to wireless keyboards.The problem with his argument in the book is that it's not clear why he only focuses on digital technology, while there may be a number of other possible causes. A map-maker might have left the crossing off a paper map. Maybe we should blame Ceely for not paying attention. Perhaps the railway authorities are at fault for poor signalling system. Or maybe someone has studied the relative dangers and worked out that there really is something specific wrong with the GPS equipment. But Stevenson doesn't say. It's a problem that runs through the book. In a section on cars, Stevenson gives an account of the advanced techniques that criminals use to defeat computer-based locking systems for cars. He offers two independent sets of
both show a small rise in some parts of the country. He says that once again not all new locks have proved reliable. Perhaps, but maybe it's also due to the shortage of policemen on the streets. Or changing social circumstances. Or some combination of these factors. The game between humans and their smart devices is amusing and complex. It is shaped by economics and psychology and the cultures we live in. Somewhere in the mix of those forces there may be a way for a wiser use of technology.If there is such a way, it should involve more than just an awareness of the shortcomings of our machines. After all, we have lived with them for thousands of years. They have probably been fooling us for just as long.小题1:What did Paula Ceely think was the cause of her accident?A.She was not familiar with the road.B.It was dark and raining heavily then.C.The railway workers failed to give the signal.D.Her GPS device didn't tell her about the crossing.小题2: The phrase "near miss" (Paragraph 2) can best be replaced by ________.A.close hitB.heavy lossC.narrow escapeD.big mistake小题3:Which of the following would Rick Stevenson most probably agree with?A.Modern technology is what we can't live without.B.Digital technology often falls short of our expectation.C.Digital devices are more reliable than they used to be.D.GPS error is not the only cause for Ceely's accident.小题4:In the writer's opinion, Stevenson's argument is ________.A.one-sidedB.reasonableC.puzzlingD.well-based小题5:What is the real concern of the writer of this article?A.The major causes of traffic accidents and car thefts.B.The relationship between human and technology.C.The shortcomings of digital devices we use.D.The human unawareness of technical problems.One evening in February 2007, a student named Paula Ceely brought her car to a stop on a remote road in Wales. She got out to open a metal gate that blocked her path. That's when she heard the whistle sounded by the driver of a train. Her Renault Clio was parked across a railway line. Seconds later, she watched the train drag her car almost a kilometre down the railway tracks.Ceely's near miss made the news because she blamed it on her GPS (导航仪). She had never driven the route before. It was dark and raining heavily. Ceely was relying on her GPS, but it made no mention of the crossing. "I put my complete trust in the device and it led me right into the path of a speeding train." she told the BBC.Who is to blame here? Rick Stevenson, who tells Ceely's story in his book When Machines Fail Us, points the finger at the limitations of technology. We put our faith in digital devices, he says, but our digital helpers are too often not up to the job. They are filled with small problems. And it's not just GPS devices: Stevenson takes us on a tour of digital disasters involving everything from mobile phones to wireless keyboards.The problem with his argument in the book is that it's not clear why he only focuses on digital technology, while there may be a number of other possible causes. A map-maker might have left the crossing off a paper map. Maybe we should blame Ceely for not paying attention. Perhaps the railway authorities are at fault for poor signalling system. Or maybe someone has studied the relative dangers and worked out that there really is something specific wrong with the GPS equipment. But Stevenson doesn't say. It's a problem that runs through the book. In a section on cars, Stevenson gives an account of the advanced techniques that criminals use to defeat computer-based locking systems for cars. He offers two independent sets of
both show a small rise in some parts of the country. He says that once again not all new locks have proved reliable. Perhaps, but maybe it's also due to the shortage of policemen on the streets. Or changing social circumstances. Or some combination of these factors. The game between humans and their smart devices is amusing and complex. It is shaped by economics and psychology and the cultures we live in. Somewhere in the mix of those forces there may be a way for a wiser use of technology.If there is such a way, it should involve more than just an awareness of the shortcomings of our machines. After all, we have lived with them for thousands of years. They have probably been fooling us for just as long.小题1:What did Paula Ceely think was the cause of her accident?A.She was not familiar with the road.B.It was dark and raining heavily then.C.The railway workers failed to give the signal.D.Her GPS device didn't tell her about the crossing.小题2: The phrase "near miss" (Paragraph 2) can best be replaced by ________.A.close hitB.heavy lossC.narrow escapeD.big mistake小题3:Which of the following would Rick Stevenson most probably agree with?A.Modern technology is what we can't live without.B.Digital technology often falls short of our expectation.C.Digital devices are more reliable than they used to be.D.GPS error is not the only cause for Ceely's accident.小题4:In the writer's opinion, Stevenson's argument is ________.A.one-sidedB.reasonableC.puzzlingD.well-based小题5:What is the real concern of the writer of this article?A.The major causes of traffic accidents and car thefts.B.The relationship between human and technology.C.The shortcomings of digital devices we use.D.The human unawareness of technical problems.科目:最佳答案小题1:D小题2:C小题3:B小题4:A小题5:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 the driver couldn 的文章

随机推荐