推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&我的历史老师 My History Teacher英语作文正文
我的历史老师 My History Teacher英语作文
我的历史老师 My History Teacher英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
我的历史 My History Teacher
&Mr. Li is over sixty years old. He has retired.He is one of my respected teachers. He taught us history when we were in junior Grade Two. Although he was old, he taught us well. He tried his best to make his lessons lively. He often told us the &interesting historical stories that were not in the text books. Mr. Li usually made good preparations for the lessons and was strict with us,too. At first, I was poor in history, because I could't remember the events clearly. Mr. Li often helped me with my studies very patiently. With his help, I made great progress and caught up with my classmates. He was always very kind to every student. As an experienced teacher, he was respected and loved by all his students.李老师已经六十多岁了,他已经退休了,。他是我最尊敬的老师之一。初中的时候他教我们历史。尽管他年纪很大,但是他教得很好。他尽自己最大的努力使他的课堂生动。他经常给我们讲课本上没有的的历史。李老师总是为课堂备好课,对我们也很严厉。起初,我的历史很差,因为我记不清历史事件。李老师经常耐心地我的。在他的帮助下,我取得了很大的进步,并赶上了班上的。他对每个学生都很和蔼。作为一名有的老师,他收到所有学生的尊敬和戴。我和哥哥的历险记 The Adventure Diary Of My Brother And Me
It was sunny that day. Our parents were out, sothere were only my brother and me at home. We were bored. So we decided to goboating. We played happily. But when we went to the middle of the river, theweather changed. It rained suddenly. We didn’t bring umbrella and our boat was bambooraft. As the rain was more and heavier, we were afraid to sink in the river. Wetried our best to make our boat in shore. But our bamboo raft had more water onit. I was afraid to die. My brother was also very anxious. At that time, mymother came and she pulled us back to the ground. It was thrilling.那是一个晴天。我们的都出去了,所以只有我和哥哥在家。我们很无聊。所以我们决定去划船。我们玩的很开心。但当我们走到河中央时,天气变了。突然下起来。我们没带伞,而且我们的船还竹排。由于雨越来越大,我们担心会沉到河里去。我们尽力使我们的船靠岸。但是竹筏上的越来越多。我害怕死了,《》()。我哥哥也很着急。那时,我来了来了,她把我们拉回到地面。真的惊心动魄啊。我的购物 My Shopping Experience
OnceI was in Beijing, I went shopping in the Front Gate Walking Street, for Iwanted to buy some souvenirs for my friends.有一次我在,我去步行街购物,因为我想买些纪念品给我的。Therewere so many things on sale that I didn't know what to buy. Suddenly, I saw twostatues which looked so beautiful. I decided to buy them. So I asked the price.“It’s twenty yuan each," said the boss. I tried to make a bargain withhim. He refused at first, but when I was going to leave, he stopped me andsaid," OK, you can have both of them at ten yuan." Therefore, Ibought both of them home at last.卖有很多东西,我不知道要买什么了。突然,我看到两个雕像,看起来非常漂亮。我决定买它们。所以我问价格。“每个二十元,”老板说。我试图与他讲价。一开始的时候他拒绝了,但是当我要离开时,他拦住了我,说,“好吧,两个十元。因此,我最后买了两人。Iwas very happy on that day, because it was the first time that I had made abargain with a businessman so successfully.那天我很开心,因为那是我与商人讲价结果是如此的。我的表演经历 My Wonderful Performance
My college life was very vivid and interesting, because I attended so many after-class activities that greatly enrich my college life.我的是很生动有趣的,因为我参加了很多课外,它们极大的丰富了我的活。For example, as I was a sophomore, there was a big English party in our department. My classmates encouraged me act the queen in the play because they thought me good at acting. At first, I was very shy and kept refusing, but with their continuous encouragement, I decided to do it well, so I was dressed up like a woman.例如,在我大二时,在我们系有一个盛大的。我同学鼓励我在表演中演女王因为他们觉得我擅长表演。首先,我非常害羞,所以一直拒绝,但因为他们不断的鼓励,我决定参加,所以我打扮得像个女人。When I appeared on the stage, things happened miraculously. Everyone burst into laughter and clapped their hands happily. Therefore, from that time on, I was well known in our department.&& I was very prideful at that time, because it was the first time that I had made it.当我出现在舞台上时,很多事情就像奇迹般发生了。每都大笑,开心的鼓掌。因此从那时开始,我在我们系里就开始出名了。我那时候很自豪,因为那是我第一成功了。  〔我的历史老师 My History Teacher英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  我的历史老师 My History Teacher英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “我的历史老师 My History Teacher英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的我的历史老师 My History Teacher英语作文由网友原创或转发,若我的历史老师 My History Teacher英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我的历史老师 My History Teacher英语作文相关作文英语作文the history of the kite八十词_百度作业帮
英语作文the history of the kite八十词
英语作文the history of the kite八十词
_灵魂献给网络
ites have been around for thousands of years and they are a part of many different cultures around the world.In China,there's a long history to fly a kite in the Spring while usually the weather and wind are so suitable for this leisure and with the development of society,flying kite become to be a world wide sport.The most famous kite flying city in China is Weifang cit y in Shandong provience,every year there are numerous kite lovers go there to fly their own kites.
扫描下载二维码英语作文life history80字左右_百度作业帮
英语作文life history80字左右
英语作文life history80字左右
落落为君8211
Life is the greatest teacher,streets and lanes everywhere vivid knowledge.Whether it is living in a mansion,drive luxury cars,master,or vegetables,pick up the waste in the elderly,street every tree and Bush a stone dust,are worthy of my learning to figure out.I love the secular life,love to make each time with the contacts in the world as a religious school,because it is the bustling secular life,give me the inexhaustible power of words.On the physical properties,the world has its boundaries,so long as you do not stop to think,the essence will like the vastness of the universe,no limits,never stop.
你写中文 然后百度在线翻译好了
但是我建议你还是自己先写写 不会的再查下 这样有帮助一点 毕竟 高考还是要经历的
一、实在不会写英语作文的话,自己就用汉语写写,再请大家帮忙翻译成英语作文。二、可通过以下方式查找:1、可在百度平台、百度文库查询及下载;2、中华教育资源网;3、中国教育在线网;4、中学学科网;5、中国作文网。...
扫描下载二维码||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
The History of April Fools Day-英语作文1500字
来源: 网络&&&&发表时间:&&&&&&&& 热点推荐:
  【参考译文】:&四月一日是我们记得我们的过去一年的364天的一天。&&&马克吐温
  你认为四月愚人节的起源吗?在biblicaltimes一些滑稽决定切换的乳香和没药?有一个historicepidemic在early1800s一个芬兰小镇春困的蠢事?做一个纽约人在1910找到一只蟑螂在他的咖啡杯侠重新为他officemate经验,从而引发了著名的四月一日诉讼?在一个有说服力的证据说thattruth是比小说的陌生人,我们会告诉你的故事,或在leastpresent最可行的理论,对四月的愚人节来。
  很久以前,早在第十六世纪的法国,在电脑前,人们庆祝新年的一天,三月二十五日,春天的到来。这是一种喜庆的时间。他们尽情狂欢直到四月一日。1564,当改革成为公历日历,国王查尔斯ixproclaimed,也许傲慢,那将新年庆祝活动在一月一日而不是在春天。顽固的保守派抵制变化(或可能没有听到它由于电子邮件的缺失)和继续庆祝新年从三月二十五日到四月一日。这个春天的节日期间,更灵活的法国嘲弄rigidrevelers发送他们的愚蠢的礼物和邀请不存在的政党。一个四月的愚人节恶作剧的受害者被称为&小鱼,&或&四月鱼,因为在每年的这个时候,太阳离开双鱼座thezodiacal标志。四月愚人节了轨道(避免香蕉皮)在英国的第十八个世纪,并被英国人,苏格兰人带到美国殖民地,法国。没开玩笑。
  【正文】:
  &The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year.& --Mark Twain
  How do you think April Fools' Day originated? Did some joker in biblicaltimes decide to switch the frankincense and the myrrh? Was there a historicepidemic of spring fever-tomfoolery in a tiny Finnish town in the early1800s? Did a New Yorker in 1910 find a cockroach in his coffee cup anddecide to recreate the experience for his officemate, thereby sparking afamous April 1 lawsuit? In a convincing testimonial to the saying thattruth is stranger than fiction, we'll tell you the story, or at leastpresent the most viable theory, of how April Fools' Day came to be.
  Once upon a time, back in 16th-century France, before computers, people celebrated New Year's Day on March 25, the advent of spring. It was afestive time. They partied steadily until April 1. In 1564, when the calendar reformed and became Gregorian, King Charles IXproclaimed, perhaps pompously, that New Year's Day should be celebrated on January 1 instead of in the spring. Diehard conservatives resisted the change (or perhaps didn't hear about it due to the absence of e-mail) and continued to celebrate New Year's from March 25 to April 1. During this period of spring festivity, the more flexible French mocked the rigidrevelers by sending them foolish gifts and invitations to non-existent parties. The victim of an April Fools' Day prank was called a &poisson d'avril,& or an &April fish,& because at that time of year, the sun was leaving thezodiacal sign of Pisces. April Fools' Day hit its stride (avoiding thebanana peel) in England in the 18th century, and was brought to colonial America by the English, Scottish, and French. No fooling.
返回首页看了The History of April Fools Day-英语作文1500字的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐