英语作文网文

Top leaders of the Communist Party of China (CPC) will meet ...
US electric car manufacturer Tesla has reached a preliminary deal with the Shang...
I like watching cartoon, but my parents always do not let me watch it. When I wa...
太阳和地球(Sun and Earth)...
如何定义幸福 How to Define Happiness When I was small, my parents always told me...
Nowadays with the development of economy and technology, youngsters in big citie...
We always knew our daughter Kendall was going be a performer of some sort. She e...
演讲/读后感
(链接合作要求:百度GG收录正常且>1000页,快照3天内,不定期清理快照15天以上的,谢谢合作!)您现在的位置: >
英语作文网提供小学英语作文、初中英语作文、高中英语作文、大学英语四六级作文、英语作文模板等,助各位学子快速提高英语写作水平!
发表日期:
I like the Chinese new year better than any other festival. This is a time especially for rest and joy. I need not study. I wear good clothes and eat good food. I have a good time from morning till night. I am as happy as a king. 我喜欢中...
发表日期:
In spring festival, it is a tradition for Chinese people to have a big dinner, all the family members get together, people called it the reunion dinner. This is the most important thing for my family, no matter how far and how busy, all th...
发表日期:
Today I'm very happy. After I have breakfast, I go to park. 今天我很开心。 吃完早饭,我就去公园了。 It's a sunny day. The bird is singing, and I'm singing too. When I get to park, I see some girls are playing games, so I join them. We play...
发表日期:
It was already half past eight when Nick got up in morning. 当尼克起来的时候已经八点半了。 He put on his clothes hurriedly. Then he said, bye to his mother and went out without breakfast. He rode on his bike to the school. When he arrived...
发表日期:
My mother likes moon cakes, so I like moon cakes, too. Moon cake is circle. My favourite food is moon cakes. On Middle Autumn Day, we have it and some fruits. 我妈妈喜欢吃月饼,我也是。月饼是圆的。我最喜欢的食物就是月饼了。中秋节,我们吃月...
发表日期:
Panda is the most lovely animal in the world. It is treated as the national treasure. Everybody loves panda. It has round body shape and black eyes. There are many countries renting the panda and they are proud of it. People from other cou...
发表日期:
Today, It is snowy. we make a snowman outside the house. We are happy. First. We make a big baII of snow. Then we make another snowbaII. This one is smaIIer than the first. We put this snowbaII on that snowbaII. We make another smaII snowb...
发表日期:
I have many dreams, such as I am rich in the future. Therefore, I can buy all what I want. But my greatest dream is that I want to be an astronaut. Our country develops fast and our space make great progress in the last several decades. It...
发表日期:
I have a dream about my career. I want to be a teacher, because I think teacher is a good job. Generally speaking, teachers have much knowledge. They can help students to enrich their knowledge. Besides, teachers can communicate with stude...
发表日期:
Everybody is good! This is my room, I think it is neat. My color TV set on the table. Beside the desk is my very cool skateboard. My bag on the bed next to. Some learning tools and some of my books are in my schoolbag. I have a lot of clot...
发表日期:
My mother always plays the jokes on me that if they were old, would I raise them. Then I promise my mother that I will not leave them. My parents are the best parents in the world, they give me what I want and take care of me carefully. So...
发表日期:
I have a lovely dog. He has a cute name Little Jack. He's my good friend. He is 5 years old. I take it as my family member. He often follows me like a guard. He can watch my house. 我有一只可爱的小狗。他有一个可爱的名字叫小杰克。它是我的好...
发表日期:
My father's name is Wang Yaohan. He has an English name, Jack. He is thirty-eight years old. My father is a worker. He works in a factory. He has two big eyes and two big ears. He has short hair. My father is very thin. He is only fifty ki...
发表日期:
I love my school so much, because of the beautiful environment. The first day I walk into the school, I am very impressed by the green trees and the colorful flowers. It seems that I just walk into a park and get lost in the green world. T...
发表日期:
After I go to school, teachers always tell me to study hard, so that I can be the excellent student. But now I have grown up, I have my own idea. The reason for me to study hard is to return my parents' love. When they are old, I can make...关注微信公众号
关注水滴英语官方微信公众号,
关注英语写作与阅读,
第一时间获得英语学习帮助。
还没账号?
已有账号?
(您的EMAIL已经注册?是不是之前曾订阅新作文提醒? 取回密码)关注微信公众号
关注水滴英语官方微信公众号,
关注英语写作与阅读,
第一时间获得英语学习帮助。
还没账号?
已有账号?
(您的EMAIL已经注册?是不是之前曾订阅新作文提醒? 取回密码)考试指南:
备考真题:
热门杯赛:
推荐城市:
教师资源:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
语文试题:
语文考点:
数学试题:
数学乐园:
英语知识点:
英语试题资源:
您的位置: &
2017中秋节专题:优秀英语作文九 The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the ho
2017中秋节专题:优秀英语作文八 The Mid-Autumn Festival has all interesting history. Long ago in one of the dynasties of China there was a king who was very cruel to the people and did not manage the
2017中秋节专题:优秀英语作文七 In China, Mid-autumn Day is considered to be a symbol of family reunion. On this day, all the family members gather together at home to celebrate this special occasion.
2017中秋节专题:优秀英语作文六 Mid-autumn is a traditional festival in China.It s also called Autumn festive,August festival,daughters festival,or Reunion festival and so on.It s often on August 15th
2017中秋节专题:优秀英语作文五 The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the ho
2017中秋节专题:优秀英语作文四 The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the ho
2017中秋节专题:优秀英语作文三 Mid-autumn Festival is a popular and important lunar harvest festival celebrated by Chinese people. The festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chin
2017中秋节专题:优秀英语作文二 The Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it is often held in September or October.During the festival, family members get united and have
2017中秋节专题:优秀英语作文一 Mid Autumn Festival is a traditional festival of China. It used to be as important as Spring Festival .It is usually celebrated in September or October. This festival i
2018中秋节专题:四年级英语作文《中秋节》 The Mid-autumn Festival 中秋节 The Mid-autumn Festival is one of the most important festivals in China. Before the festival, many shops sell mooncakes, roun
Last night, I had a good dream, in the dream, I became a bird, flying in the sky. I was so free, I could see all the mountains and the beautiful scenery. When I wake up, my mother says that I am smil
Lucy is a five years old girl. Like every other girl, Lucy wants to look perfect. So she goes on a diet and doesn t feel like eating anything. Finally, she gets sick of food and is sent to the hospit
Since I see the movie Harry Potter, I like it very much, I am very impressed by the magical world, so I decide to buy the book. There are seven books, I read them all. Harry Potter is my favorite boo
Today, when I walk on the street after school, I find the street is very clean, it is very different from usual days. I am so curious, so I ask the cleaner, she tells me that many students have behav
Today, when I go home after school, I see my grandparents, they come to visit me. I am so happy, it is such a big surprise for me, I miss them so much, because I haven t seen them for a long time. My
Last night, I had a fight with my parents, because I did not agree with their opinion. So I said the bad words and lose control. When I went back my bedroom, I realized I did the wrong thing, I had t
I am the only child in my family, my parents give me what I want and I am so lucky to be their child. Most people misunderstand the only child, they think the only child is spoiled and has the bad te
I have a deskmate, her name is Xiao Li. We met each other when the semester began. Xiao Li is a nice girl, she helps me with many things. When I meet the difficulty in the homework, she will help me
I am ten years old now, I am studying in the very beautiful school. The schoolyard has green trees and colorful flowers around. When I walk into the school, I feel like I am going into a wonderful la
My parents are the best people in the world, they treat me so well and they will never shout at me. I want to do something for them, so I study very hard to get the highest mark in my class. I just w
My mother is the most diligent person in my house, she takes care of me all the time and does all the housework. As I grow up, I realize that my mother is such a great woman, what she does for us sur
My mother always plays the jokes on me that if they were old, would I raise them. Then I promise my mother that I will not leave them. My parents are the best parents in the world, they give me what
I go to school by bus. There are many people on the bus. Some of them are old, some of them are smaller than me, and some of them are mothers with a baby. When I see them, I will let them sit on my s
Today is Sunday, my parents and I go to the zoo. There are many animals in the zoo. There are tigers, lions, crocodiles, elephants, bears, monkeys, dolphins, peacocks, penguins and many other animals
My name is Li Hua, I am a girl. I am ten years old. I was born in the summer, my birthday is in June. There are four people in my family, they are my father, my mother and my older brother. I have a
I am in the fifth grade, I study Chinese, math and English. My teachers leave many homework every day. After school, I stay in school doing homework about one hour. I go back home, after I eat my sup
I was born in a small village. My grandma had a small garden, she grew some vegetables. I have a brother, he is two years older than me. When we were little, we often went to my grandma s garden, pic
I like many sports. I like playing football, swimming, running, play ping pong and so on. My favorite sport is playing football. My father taught me to play. After school, I like to play football wit
I have a happy family and I also have many friends. My parents take care of me all the time and they give all their love to me. My friends are so nice to me, we always have fun together. when I am in
There are many kinds of my breakfasts. I have different breakfast every day. Sometimes is egg and milk, sometimes is bread and juice, and sometimes is noodles. My favorite breakfast is sandwich, my m
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: 小学英语作文及翻译周汇总(9.19-9.25) Extra Reward Horror Movie The Smell of Love Go Shopping Don t Pi
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: 小学英语作文及翻译周汇总(9.12-9.18) The Kind Old Man The Upset Moments If I Have a Magical Pen The T
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I like to watch comedy so much, because it makes me laugh happily and I will forget about the annoyanc
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: The weather is cold. And I caught a fever. I felt uncomfortable this morning. I told my mother when sh
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: In my school, when spring comes, there will be colorful flowers around. With those beautiful flowers,
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Today my mom is busy, she asked me to go shopping for her. She gave me a shopping list and money. I we
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Mother is the greatest person in the world, she takes care of me all the time, every time when I go ho
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: My father likes to see horror movie so much, he always tries to let me watch the movie with him. But I
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Last Saturday, my mother took me to the supermarket, because I did well in school. And she would buy f
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Tonight, my mother invite her friends to come to dinner. So my mother prepare a lot of food, she even
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: My parents take care of me all the time, they tell me that even I grow up, in their eyes, I will be th
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I like to listen to music so much, because music can smooth my mood. My favorite singer is Leehom Wang
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: There is a small yard in front of my house. Two years ago, I planted a tree. I watched it grow all the
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: In Chinese fairy tales, the guy Ma liang is good at drawing and he can make any picture alive with his
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I am a happy girl, I always smile, but sometimes I have something to upset me. When I fail the exam an
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: There is an old man in our school s small shop. He is in charge of the shop. Whenever I see him, he is
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: 小学英语作文及翻译周汇总(9.5-9.11) My Little Dream My Elder Sister Superman Mary s Trouble My Father
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I like reading books so much, rencently, I fall in love with the travel books. When I open these books
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I have a sister, she is older than me. My sister is very nice to me, she always lets me choose the foo
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: When I read the comic series of superman, I am so crazy about this man. He is so powerful, he can fly
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I am nine years old. My name is Mary. I am from China. There are three people in my family. They are m
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Next week, my birthday will come and I am so happy about it. My father tells me that he has prepared t
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: This morning, my father goes out for work early in the morning for business, so he misses my birthday
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: There is a big square near my house. People like to get together there and have the long chat. My gran
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: 小学英语作文及翻译周汇总(8.29-9.4) 我做了一件好事 I do a Good Thing 好看的书 The Good Book
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: 原标题:The Food Grandma Brings Today, my grandma comes to visit us, because she misses me so much. My
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I study in grade six and I will be a middle school student soon. I need to leave my campus and go to a
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: When I was very small, I stayed at my hometown with my grandma. She is a deligent woman, she likes to
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Tonight, I can t sleep, I am so excited, my best friend Lily has come to my house, we will sleep toget
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: In the movie Harry Potter, Harry has a magic wand and he will have great power to do many things. It i
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I go to bookstore today, I want to find some interesting books to read. After walking around for a whi
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: My mother buys me a lot of clothes, I am so happy, I can wear the beautiful clothes every day. But as
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: I love clean thing, it sounds good for me. But the thing is that I can t bear the dirty environment ar
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Today, I learn a lesson about love. The story tells about a man and his wife live the poor life, but w
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Jack is seven years old. He lives in an ordinary family, unlike other child, he is much mature and kno
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Jesus Christ is born to save people from all kinds of pain. The birth of Jesus has a famous story. Acc
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: I will be a middle school student soon. when I look back on my pass days, I find myself don t make a d
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Every morning, my mother will check on the mail box and see if there is letters. I know the postman we
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: As we live in the modern world, we are access to the high technologies. Our life becomes much convenie
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Having an injection is every child s nightmare. When I get sick, I am so afraid of telling my parents,
24小时热帖每周热帖

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐