写一封申请信的英语作文网。急!!!

英语作文 申请信 急假定你是李华,全国第五届特奥会将于明年九月在福州举办,需要招募一定数量的志愿者.你希望成为其中一名,按要求用英文给组委会写一封申请信.内容应包括年龄,性别,学历.英语和手语俱佳.爱好体育.善于交往.乐于助人.熟悉三坊七巷,承诺提供最好的服务.100词 转发的不要
J系列3Jnrx攭
申请信有很多种,有求职申请信、有加入某组织的申请信、有报考申请信、有申请学位或留学申请信,等等.无论哪一种申请信,一般都包括这样几个部分:申请的原因,具备的条件,恳请申请单位考虑自己的申请,并表示谢意,期望回复.写作“三步走”:开宗明义说明申请原因—>展开原因—>期盼回复、表示感谢Tips:语言言简意赅,语气诚恳礼貌.要避免不符合事实的浮夸.如果是留学申请和奖学金申请,要注意提供以下信息:写明申请学校和专业,简介个人履历,索取对方学校相关信息,附上个人经历等材料.Directions:Being a volunteer for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games is your strong wish.Write a letter to the Beijing Olympic Committee to state your application to be a volunteer,describe your qualifications,and express the appreciation of an interview.You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2.Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter.Use “Li Ming” instead.Do not write the address.范文:Dear Sir or Madam,I am writing to express my great interest in the “Olympic Volunteer Recruitment” launched recently by the Beijing Olympic Committee,and I would like to apply as a qualified candidate.As I am an English major,my fluency in both Mandarin and English,as well as my basic command of French,guarantees that I meet the language requirement for the various volunteer positions.More importantly,I have been an enthusiastic participant in many international exchange programs—which are reflected in my attached resume—and therefore,I believe my communication skills make me competent for such a post.Should you grant me an interview,I would be most grateful.Yours trulyLi Ming 译文:尊敬的先生或女士:我对北京奥组委最近启动的“奥运会志愿者招募”活动十分感兴趣,我认为我是一个合格的人选并且在此向您推荐我自己.作为一个英语专业的学生,我的汉语和英语都十分流利,而且还会基本法语,因此我非常符合各种志愿者职位的语言要求.更重要的是,我一直以来积极热情地参与各种国际交流项目—这些经历都详细地反映在附件我的简历中—因此,我相信我的交流能力使我能够胜任这个职位.如果您给我一个面试的机会,我将感激不尽.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码书面表达 假如你是李华,想参加学校组织的“走进美国家庭”夏令营活动,请用英语写一封100词左右的申请信。申请信的开头和结尾已给出,申请信应包括以下三方面内容: 你参加这次活动的目的; 你的爱好和兴趣; 你希望住在有孩子的美国家庭。 注意:可根据所给信息适当发挥。 Dear Sir or Madam, I would like to join in US home stay programme. ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ Yours, Li Hua学年黑龙江佳木斯二中高二上学期期末英语试卷(带解析) 答案你打算向学校申请创立一个社团.请你给校长写一封申请信,英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
你打算向学校申请创立一个社团.请你给校长写一封申请信,英语作文
上传于||文档简介
&&你​打​算​向​学​校​申​请​创​立​一​个​社​团​.​请​你​给​校​长​写​一​封​申​请​信​,​英​语​作​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩13页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语作文范文:书信类英语书面表达_英语书面表达_萌芽学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
英语作文范文:书信类英语书面表达
&&&&&&荐&&★★★
英语作文范文:书信类英语书面表达
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 11:32:45
Dear Sir (or Madam),  I have read your advertisement in the newspaper. You mentioned in your advertisement that your instructors are fully qualified and you ensure that learners will be able to swim after one week's training. Although I can swim a little, yet I am not very confident in the water. So I am interested in taking part in the training course. Fortunately, I have a eight-day holiday from October 1 to October 8. I would like to know when and where the course will be given, and how much the seven-day course costs. Besides, is there anything special that should be prepared or does your company provide everything necessary?  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.Sincerely yours,Li MingPassage 94(重庆市南开中学2010届高三10月月考)假设你是李明,你的美国笔友Laura明年要来重庆当交流学生,她写信来向你询问有关重庆的情况。请你写封回信,大致介绍重庆。要点如下:1.重庆地处中国西南。山环水绕,景色怡人。2.人口过3100万,以热情,坦诚闻名。美食众多,火锅享有盛名。3.1997年直辖,至此,已发展成中国西南的经济中心。要求:1.词数:l00词左右,不包括已给出的开头和结尾的字数。2.包括所有要点。注:中央直辖市:central municipality(n.) 火锅:hot pot
Dear Laura,I'm so glad to hear that you will come to Chongqing next year. Here is some information about Chongqing, which I hope, will be of help to you.
  I love Chongqing and I hope you will share my feeling and enjoy your stay here.Yours sincerely                                   Jimmy【参考范文】Dear Laura,I'm so glad to hear that you will come to Chongqing next year. Here is some information about Chongqing, which I hope, will be of help to you.Chongqing is situated in the southwest of China. Surrounded by rivers and mountains, Chongqing takes on a delightful look.Chongqing has a large population of over 31 million, who are famous for their enthusiasm and frankness. Here you can enjoy a wide variety of food, among which hot pot wins its widest recognition.Chongqing became the fourth central municipality in 1997, and ever since it has been transformed into an economic center in the southwest of China.I love Chongqing and I hope you will share my feeling and enjoy your stay here.Yours sincerely JimmyPassage 95(北京市八十中学2010届高三9月月考)王虹想利用高考结束到大学入学前这段时间打工,下面是她的一份不完整的求职简表,请根据该表提供的内容替她写一份100词左右的自荐信。姓名:王虹 性别:女; 出生日期:日出生地:山东,威海;住址:山东省威海市青岛路72号邮编:264200 电话:858-3456789; 教育:毕业于威海一中申请职位:导游;工作经验:曾经为一家旅游公司(travel agency)干过一个月导游;申请这份工作的理由:(至少要列出两个理由)Dear manager,I hope to apply for a job in your company during this summer vacation. Please allow me to introduce myself.
Looking forward to your reply.Yours sincerelyWang Hong【参考范文】  My name is Wang Hong who is a female. I was born in Weihai, Shandong Province, on August 6, 1986. I've just graduated from Weihai No. 1 Middle School. Now that it will be over two months before going to university, I intend to find\have the intention of finding a part-time job during this period, hoping to be\in the hope of being a travel guide in your company. I once worked as a tourist guide for a month and was highly praised for the sake of\on account of my good service. I taking delight in working with people together. Not only am I young and energetic but also I am optimistic and enthusiastic. Apart form. standard Chinese, I can speak English pretty well. I am keen on traveling and especially I am aware of many beautiful places in Weihai, for it is the place where I am growing up. I'm convinced I am qualified for the job.  If only I could be engaged. If so, I would be very much appreciated\grateful. Please call me at 858-3456789 or write to me at this address: 72 Qingdao Road, Weihai, Shandong Province, with my post code 264200.Passage 96(甘肃省交大东方中学2010届高三上学期第一次月考)  假如你是李华,是东方中学学生会主席。根据双方约定,你们打算今年寒假去伦敦Ealing School 进行四个星期的学习及旅游。请根据下面的表格内容写信给伦敦Ealing School,介绍你们的基本情况及活动内容,请他们帮助作好安排。参加活动人数 共30人,男生18人,女生10人,另有2名女教师。 活动内容上午上英语课,下午旅游或进行一些体育活动,晚上自由活动。星期六、星期天参观其它城市 住宿 为了提高口语,最好住在当地英国人家中 要求尽快把正式邀请函寄来,以便办理所有手续   注意:  1. 必须包括主要内容,可以适当增减细节,使内容连贯、完整;  2. 词数:120词左右;  3. 参考词汇:办理手续go through all the procedures;  4. 信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数内。  March 22,2008  Dear sir,  I'm Li Hua, Chairman of the Students' Union of Oriental Middle School. According to the agreement,      Best wishes!  Yours Sincerely  Li Hua【参考范文】  March 22,2008  Dear sir,  I'm Li Hua, chairman of the Students' Union of Sunlight Middle School. According to the agreement. We plan to send 30 students and teachers to have a study tour of four weeks in London this summer. Now I'd like to tell you something about our group and something we'd like you to arrange for us.  Our group consists of two women teachers and 28 students, of whom 18 are boy students. It's better for us to live in host families so that we can have opportunities to practise our oral English., and also the most important of all, we will use the HDDV high-tech technique to broadcast the Olympics live and timely to let the world know China better.  I believe Beijing will become more and more beautiful and Beijing citizens will show their best qualifications to people all over the world.  I am looking forward to seeing you in Beijing.  Yours,  Li HuaPassage 106(贵州省高武中学2010届高三10月月考)  假设你是李华。你班最近就"大学生是否经济独立"话题展开讨论,大家发表了不同的看法。请你根据下面所给内容,写一封信给《21世纪报高中生版》"Your Words"栏目,反映讨论情况。60%的同学的看法 25%的同学的看法 1、自己打工来付学费会影响学习。2、好好学习,将来报答爹娘。 1、通过打工可以获得工作经验,了解社会。2、体会父母挣钱不易,避免助长乱花钱的习惯。  15%的同学(包括你在内)觉得双方的观点都有一定的道理,但又不完全赞同。请简述你自己的看法。  注意:1、文章的起始句已经给出;  2、词数100左右(不包括起始句);  3、参考词汇: 报答:repay ;学费:tuition fee;经济独立: financially independent  Dear Editor,  I'm writing to tell you about a recent discussion we have had on whether or not university students should be financially independent.  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Thank you for reading my letter.  Yours,【参考范文】  Dear Editor,  I'm writing to tell you about a recent discussion we have had on whether or not university students should be financially independent.  60% of the students think that university students don't have to be financially independent, because trying to make money will affect their studies. They also think that they can repay their parents in the future.  25% of my classmates hold the view that doing part-time jobs will help one gain work experience and learn more of the society. Besides, when students find it hard to make money, they don't waste their money.  15% of the students, including myself, party agree with them. We think that as grownups, we should not depend on our parents any more. However, if our parents can afford to pay the tuition fee for us, we should put our studies in the first place.  Thank you for reading my letterPassage 107(河北省邯郸市磁县2010届高三质量检测)  假如你叫李华,请给某英文报社写一封信,反映如下情况并谈谈你的建议。  1. 现在有许多同学使用手机,原因一是认为时髦,二是认为便于同家人和朋友联系。  2. 一些学生把手机带进教室,课堂上的铃声影响了课堂纪律。有的同学还在课堂上发短信,浪费了宝贵的学习时间。  建议:......  注意:1. 信的开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数;  2. 词数:100字左右  3. 所有内容必须写在方框内,超出部分不予计分。  Dear Editor,  I'm a senior high school student. Now many students use mobile phones.  
  Your sincerely,  Li Hua【参考范文】  Dear Editor,  I'm a senior high school student. Now many students use mobile phones. They think it's a fashion to use mobile phones. Besides, it's very convenient to get in touch with their families and friends by using mobile phones. But now some students bring their mobile phones to the classroom. We are often disturbed by the ring of mobile phones when having classes. What's worse, some of them even waste precious time sending text messages in class.  In my opinion, a classroom is a place for us students to gain knowledge. We are supposed to focus on our studies. Meanwhile, students should be forbidden to use mobile phones in the classroom.  Your sincerely,  Li HuaPassage 108(山东省淄博市2010届高三第一次摸底考试)  李华是高二的学生,写信问你如何把握高三这最关键的一年。请你结合自己的经历,从时间安排、饮食、睡眠、锻炼等方面,回一封120-150词的信。  __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
【参考范文】  Dear Li Hua,  Truly, the year of senior three is quite critical.  As far as I know, time is always not enough for us. So first of all, you need to arrange your time well. You'd better make a rather long-term study plan, say, a one-month plan with more efforts to take up your weak subjects. And a short-term plan is equally necessary, if not more important. You have to make sure what you need to do each day, each class and even each minute.  At the same time, it's quite essential to keep healthy. So take exercise for at least one hour and sleep for no less than seven hours a day. And don't forget to eat well. More vegetable and fruit is always right for you.  Hope you will enjoy the last year of senior high.  Yours ever  Brother  Passage 109   (天津市蓟县下营中学2010届高三第一次模拟)  假定你是李华,常和英国笔友Harry通信。上周你给Harry写了一封信,谈到一年来你们的生活中发生的巨大变化,并向他介绍了自去年至今市政府为减轻学生负担,提高学习效率执行的一系列措施:不得早8点以前上课;不得加课、补课;每天1小时体育活动;......请你按下图顺序,描述你们生活的变化和你的感受。  注意:1.信的开头和结尾已为你写好。 2.词数不少于100。  3.可以适当增加细节,使内容连贯。    Dear Harry,  How are things going with you? Today I'm writing to you about the changes that have taken place in our life since last year.  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Oh, it's time for bed, so I have to stop here. Looking forward to hearing from you.  Yours  Li Hua【参考范文】  Dear Harry,  How are things going with you? Today I'm writing to you about the changes that have taken place in our life since last year.  Classes used to begin very early in the morning so we had to go to school without breakfast, which more or less affected our health and studies in class. But now we get up at half past 6 and have enough time to have breakfast.  Now we have an hour for sports each day. We can take whatever exercise or sport we like. After that we feel relaxed and very energetic in class. Apart from that, we also have a variety of out-of-class activities such as going mountain climbing, or holding an art festival in which gifted students sing and dance or play a drama. Furthermore, as unnecessary burden is reduced, we have less homework to do in the evening, so as a result, we have time to do whatever we are interested in, such as surfing the Internet for useful information, playing some computer games for relaxation. No longer do we have to stay up late, and we can go to bed at 11.  In my opinion, the changes benefit us a lot and we are all happy about them/ the changes.  Oh, it's time for bed, so I have to stop here. Looking forward to hearing from you.  Passage 110   (贵州省遵义十七中2010届高三第三次月考)假定你是某中学学生李华,最近你校在为一批来自美国的学生征询住宿家庭,你有意申请。请根据下表提供的信息用英语给对方带队老师写一封信,说明你的申请理由。申 请 理 由 住房条件 位于市中心,宽敞、整洁、环境优美 语言优势 擅长英语,父母是英语教师,容易交流 接待经验上个月接待过两名英语学生;母亲做饭菜可可,深受欢迎 参观游览 父亲可驾车陪同参观附近的名胜   注意:  1. 内容必须包括以上要点,可以适当增加细节以使行文连贯;  2. 开头和结尾已经为你写好,不计入总词数。请将完整的回信书写在答题卡上。  3. 词数100左右。  Dear Sir,  I'm writing to request a valuable chance to be one of the host families of the American students.  _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Yours,  Li Hua【参考范文】  Dear Sir,  I'm writing to request a valuable chance to be one of the host families of the American students.  We have a large and clean house with a beautiful garden behind. The house is located in the city enter. I'm good at English and my parents are both teachers of English so I'm sure we won't have any difficulty communicating with English speakers. My father is an excellent driver and we will be very glad to show foreign students around some nearby places of interest in our own car. Last month we received two British students and we had a great time. Besides, my mother cooks well, so the students will be able to enjoy delicious Chinese food.  I would greatly appreciate it if I could have the chance to make friends with them.  Looking forward to your reply!  Yours,  Li HuaPassage 111   (河南省沁阳一中2010届高三第二次月考)某市就是否应该在该市限制小汽车和自行车数量问题展开讨论。现在,请你向该市某英语报刊投稿,谈一谈你对这一问题的看法。注意:1、观点必须鲜明:同意或不同意;2、下面的提示可以作为写作的参考,可以围绕主题自由发挥;For(正方) Against(反方) More and more bicycle traffic accidentsAvoid building more roadsProvide residents more houses and parks Bring inconvenience for many peopleProtect people's just rightsReduce the air pollution...... 3、词数120字左右;4、开头已写好,只需接着写。In order to improve our city's street conditions, it is suggested that we should limit the numbers of cars and bicycles.【参考范文】In order to improve our city's street conditions, it is suggested that we should limit the numbers of cars and bicycles.I think it is unwise to do so. First, it will bring a lot of inconvenience for those who live far away from the bus routes. You know, many people are now living in the suburbs. They have to travel to and from work by car or by bicycle. Second, we must protect the just rights and interests of all citizens. Everyone has rights to choose his own transport. What's more, there will be less air pollution in our district by cycling to work. The traffic problem in our city is indeed very serious. To solve this problem we may widen existent roads and lay down more streets to reduce the crowdedness of the streets and speed up the flow of the traffic. Meanwhile, it will make our city more beautiful and modernized.Passage 112   (河南省许昌新乡平顶山2010届高三第一次调研考试)  假如你是李华,你班同学王敏因为国庆节外出旅游感染上了甲型H1N1流感,现被隔离在家治疗。请你发一封100词左右的e-mail来安慰她,内容包括:  1.不要恐慌,甲型H1N1流感可以治愈。  2.多喝开水,多休息,按时吃药,你和同学们期待她康复后回校上课。  3.你将今天的课堂笔记随信发给她,帮她学习落下的功课。  参考词汇;感染infect,隔离治疗be treated isolated  Dear Wang Min,  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Yours sincerely  Li Hua【参考范文】  Dear Wan Min,  I'm sorry to hear that you have infected the influenza A (H1N1) in the travel, which experienced the National Day holiday, and now you are being treated isolated at home.  Now I send my notes of today's lessons to you hoping to give a hand to your study. As we all know, the influenza can be cured. So you don't have to be too scared about it.  In my opinion, you'd better drink more boiled water, have enough sleep and take the medicine timely or following the doctor's advice. The whole class are expecting your return. We hope you will tell us many interesting things in your travel.  Yours sincerely  Li HuaPassage 113   (湖南省长郡中学2010届高三第二次月考)  Directions: Write an English composition according to the instructions given below in Chinese.  你校外籍教师Ernesto和Stasi暑假期间准备在本市开一家西餐店,要找若干名高中生无酬打工。下面是招聘告示:Wanted!4 middle school studentsDo service work and act as translatorHealthy and helpful Contact: . com     假如你叫李华,愿意应聘。请写一封英文电子邮件,进行自我介绍并说明你愿意应聘的理由。  注意:1. 词数不得少于120词。开头和结尾已写好,不计入总词数;  2. 可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。  Dear Ernesto and Stasi,  I happen to have ready our advertisement and have decided to apply for the job.
  Yours sincerely,  Li Hua【参考范文】  Dear Ernesto and Stasi,  I happened to have ready our advertisement and have decided to apply for the job. I'm a student in Senior III. I've been very interested in English and intend to enter a foreign language college after I graduate from high school. I shall be free during the summer vacation. So I have decided to find something interesting to do and I think the job is the very thing I'd like to do.  Though I won't get pay for the job, it will give me some valuable job experience as well as the opportunity to practise my spoken English by acting as a translator for you. Besides, I'm so strong and healthy, and I really enjoy making friends and communicating with foreigners. I'd appreciate it if I'm offered the job. I'm sure I can be of great help to you.  Looking forward to your early reply!  Yours sincerely,  Li HuaPassage 114   (湖南省浏阳一中、田家炳实验中学2010届高三10月联考)  假如你叫李华,是新高三学生,最近你收到来自美国的笔友Peter的来信,询问你新学期的打算,请你根据以下提示写一封短信给他。1.新上高三既感到兴奋也紧张(略举一二说明兴奋和紧张的缘由)。2.因英语成绩不够好,准备努力学习,并希望得到老师和Peter的支持。3.邀请他方便的时候来中国。  注意:1.词数120词左右;     2.开头结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。Dear Peter,   Thank you for the last letter.In the letter you asked me how I plan for the new term..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yours truly,Li Hua
【参考范文】Dear Peter,  Thank you for the last letter.In the letter you asked me how I plan for the new term.Now I'd like to tell you something about it.As a new Senior 3 student, first I feel excited because now I have come to another new and challenging studying level and after a year I'll accept the real "examination".Maybe I'll have access to my dream college.Meanwhile I'm a little nervous because becoming a Senior 3 student means I'm much closer to the college entrance.The examination is too important for every Chinese student.Worse still, I'm not very good at English.I fear I might fail the examination if I can't improve it in the last year.So I'm determined to try harder at it.I hope I can get more help from the teacher as well as you.Yours truly,Li HuaPassage 115   (江西省吉水二中2010届高三第三次月考)假设你是李华,你在加拿大的笔友Tim得知作为高三的学生,你每天在学校要学习到九点半,他感到惊讶和不解。请你给Tim写封110字左右的回信,介绍情况并谈谈你对此的看法。回信应包括以下要点:1. 同学们看法不一。2. 赞成者认为,学校的学习氛围很好,遇到问题还可以马上与同学和老师交流。3. 反对者认为,学校的学习条件不如家里舒适,学习时容易受到别人的干扰。4. 说明你的观点和理由。注意:开头和结尾已经给出,不计入字数。Dear Tim, I hope everything is fine with you. Your letter came to me this morning.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Take good care of yourself and write often.                              Yours,Li Hua【参考范文】Dear Tim,  I hope evdrything iw fine with you .  Your letter came to me this morning . It's really hard for a foreign student to understand this rule that we should stay at school until 9:30 pm every day .  As far as I know ,my fellow students react to it differently .Defenders think there's a good study atmosphere at school , and besides , they're able to communicate with their classmates and teachers whenever they come across any problem . Critics however , find it more comfortable to study at home .  Personally,I agree that the rule has ensured the efficiency of my study . Anyway , I sometimes can't comcentrate while studying at home .  Take good care of yourself and write often .                              Yours,Li HuaPassage 116   (黑龙江省双鸭山一中2010届高三上学期期中考试)  假设你是李华,是上海育才中学高三的学生。你的英国网友Jack发来电子邮件,告诉你他将于今年暑假来中国旅游,并决定来上海和你呆一周。但他有些情况不清楚。请你给他回一封电子邮件。  注意:1.词数:100个左右;2.文中应包括方框内所有的提示内容,可以适当发挥。
【参考范文】Dear Jack,  I am so excited that you'll come to China and stay with me for a week during the summer vacation.  I'll be free since June l8th and will have plenty of time to be with you.  When you come,please take a plan to Shanghai.I'll meet you at Pudong International Airport and then we'll catch a bus to our school.The weather here in summer is very hot,so you needn't take many clothes.During your stay here,I'll take you to some places of interest.We are going to swim there.I'm sure we'll have a very good time together.  Looking forward to meeting you soon.Yours,Li HuaPassage 117   (四川省绵阳市高中2010届高三第一次诊断性考试)近来中国部分学校出现甲流感(A H1N1)疫情。你的美国朋友Mike来信询问你的情况。请回信报平安,并从以下四个方面介绍你们学校的防控情况:1.环境卫生;2.个人卫生;3.体温检测;4.营养搭配。注:1.字数100左右;2.信的开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Mike,Thank you very much for your concern.______________________________________
Yours:Lihua【参考范文】Dear Mike,  Thank you very much for your concern. I'm OK and so far no A H1N1 cases are reported in my school. However we are doing everything to safeguard ourselves from the disease. My school is thoroughly cleaned everyday. Windows are open to let in the fresh air. We are asked to stay away from crowds in the street and to wash our hands often both at school and at home. Our body temperatures are closely watched and any sign of fever will be dealt with immediately. The school canteen prepares more nutritious food to keep us strong and healthy. With all these measures I'm sure we can pull through this crisis safely.Yours:LihuaPassage 118   (四川省广元中学2010届高三第四次月考)假设你叫李华,现是重庆大学的一名新生。请根据以下提示,给你中学的英语老师王老师写一封感谢信,表达对他的爱戴和尊敬。词数100左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。提示:1. 对英语王老师教学的评价。2. 回忆在校时的一件或两件小事。3. 对老师的理解和祝愿。信的开头已经写好,但不计入总词数。
Dear Mr. Wang, I'm very excited to write to express my thanks to you. I am now a freshman of Chongqing University, which I have been dreaming of.
Yours,Li Hua【参考范文】Dear Mr. Wang,I'm very excited to write to express my thanks to you. I am now a freshman of Chongqing University, which I have been dreaming of. Mr. Wang, I still remember the days when you taught me English. Your classes are lively and interesting. My English has been improved greatly because of your creative work.However, at one time, the pressure of examinations, too much homework and the high expectations made me depressed. I was tired of the warning that if I didn't do my best, I wouldn't have the chance to go to college. Thanks f if not, I wouldn't have realized my dream. And now I really understand you. I wish more and more of your students could go to their ideal colleges. Are you still too busy? How I miss you!I'm hoping to hear from you soon.Yours,Li HuaPassage 119   (河南省周口市中英文学校2010届高三上学期摸底考试) 最近你班举行了一场关于"动物园里笼养动物好不好"的讨论。假如你是李华,请你根据下表所提供的信息,用英语将讨论的结果向某中学生英语报投稿,并陈述你的观点(至少发挥一条)。赞成的同学认为 反对的同学认为 1.有机会亲眼目睹野生动物。2.有助于培养对动物和自然的热爱。3.能保护动物免于野生环境的危险。 1.浪费人力物力。2.破坏生态平衡。3.动物失去自由。 Dear Editor,  I'm writing to tell you about the discussion we held on whether it is good to keep animals in zoos.___________________________________________________________【参考范文】Dear editor,  I'm writing to tell you about the discussion we held on whether it is good to keep animals in zoos. Those who favor the idea think it provides chances for people to see wild animals. It might also develop people's love for animals and nature. Besides, animals in zoos can be protected from danger in the wild.  However, those who are against the idea think that it's a waste of money and labor to keep animals in the zoo. It'll also damage the balance of nature. Animals will lose their freedom if caged in the zoo.  I personally feel it is wrong to take animals away from their natural living areas and keep them locked up.  Yours sincerely,Li HuaPassage 120   (浙江省温州市十校联合体2010届高三期中联考)
  最近你校对高三学生进行了一次问卷调查,调查内容和学生的反馈情况见下表。请你以"What I want to speak out most"为题写一篇英语短文,向《21世纪报》报刊投稿。对家长 对学校 1. 不要给予太多压力 1. 创造良好校园环境 2.有更好的理解... 2. 3.提供更多的空间 3. 4. ....... 4. ........   注意:词数100-120,文章的题目和开头已给出(不计词数)。    What I want to speak out most  As a senior three student, I have many things in mind to speak out.Firstly, to our parents, ___________________________________________________【参考范文】  What I want to speak out most  As a senior three student, I have many things in mind to speak out.  Firstly, to our parents, we expect them to have a better understanding of us and respect us. We also wish them not to lay too much stress on us and push us to do what we don't enjoy. As parents, they should trust us as much as we'd like to trust them. In that case we'll get along well with each other. Meanwhile, to be independent, we need more space of our own..  Secondly, to the school, I'd like to suggest creating a better environment for us to live and study in. As you know, we devote all the time to our lessons, so we'd like more time to relax. For us, relaxation is equally important. Besides, it's better to be given more free time to think for ourselves. In addition, we hope to have more heart-to-heart talks with our teachers so that they can hear more about our opinions. Only in this way will we be greatly encouraged and throw ourselves into study.  If we can live and study in such an enjoyable environment, I'm sure that we can develop mentally and physically. Relaxing and free environment helps our character building.Passage 121   (河南省三门峡市2010届高三摸底考试)请根据提示写一张便条l. 史密斯教授有事外出,10月21日上午10:00,克拉克(Clarke)夫人打电话给他,请他明天下午3:00到她办公室去,有事要商量,亨特(Hunter)教授和保尔(Ball)先生也一道参加讨论。她说,如果时间不合适,请他打电话给她,以便更改日期,并通知亨特教授和保尔先生。她办公室电话号码为,办公时间她总是在那儿。2. 假定你是查理(Charlie),电话是你接的,请用英语写一张便条留在史密斯教授的桌子上,将上述电话内容转告他。3. 100字左右。4. 办公时间during office hours.【参考范文】Dear Professor Smith,  Mrs. Clarke called you up at ten o'clock this morning while you were out. She asked you to go to her office at three o'clock tomorrow afternoon. She would discuss something important with you. Professor Hunter and Mr. Ball would join in the discussion, too. If the time was not suitable for you, you might phone her so that she could fix a proper date for the discussion and inform Professor Hunter and Mr. Ball of it. The telephone number of her office is . She is always there during office hours.CharliePassage 122   (北京市宣武区2010届高三上学期期中考试)  假如你是班长,你们学校本周日将组织一次参观首都博物馆的活动,请你写一个口头通知。相关内容如下:  安 排: 8:00 在学校大门口集合,集体乘车去首都博物馆;      8:40在导游的带领下参观首都博物馆;      12:00参观结束,集体乘车返回学校。   要 求:1. 参观过程中请自觉遵守公共秩序;   2. 馆内禁止拍照;   3. 参观后每人写一篇日记。   注 意:1. 词数不少于60;   2. 通知的开头已为你写好,作答时请将其抄在答题卡上。  Dear students, attention, please.
【参考范文】Dear students, attention, please.  I have something to tell you. In order to know more about Beijing, we are going to pay a visit to the Capital Museum this Sunday. Be sure to arrive at the school gate before 8:00 a.m. We will go there by bus altogether. At about 8:40 a.m., we'll visit the museum following a guide. The visit will be over at around 12:00, and then we'll return by bus. Please observe public order, keep quiet and avoid running. Video recording and flash photography are forbidden in the museum so you'd better take some notes since we have to write a diary after the visiting. Hope you enjoy the visit. That's all. Thank you.Passage 123   (北京市宣武区2010届高三上学期期中考试)  公共汽车票价降低和地铁线路增加之后,越来越多的人选择公共交通方式出行。根据下面提供的信息为英文报纸21st Century投稿,介绍目前人们选择公共交通出行的情况,以及由此带来的好处,并用具体实例说明自己的感受。  注意:文章的标题和开头已给出。写作时请将所给文章的标题和开头一并抄写在答题卡上。  encourage people to choose public transportation  reduce traffic jams  make traveling convenient  be friendly to the environment
A New Look of Public Transportation in Beijing  Nowadays, the cost of taking buses in Beijing is low, and several more underground railways have been put into use.      【参考范文】A New Look of Public Transportation in Beijing  Nowadays, the cost of taking buses in Beijing is low, and several more underground railways have been put into use.  More and more people are encouraged to choose public transportation. Fewer private cars are on the roads so there are fewer traffic jams. It is convenient for people to travel to and from work. What's more, less harmful gas is produced. This is friendly to the environment.  I live far from my school. My father used to drive me to school early in the morning. He complained a lot about the traffic jams. Now I can take the underground railways near my home, which saves us a lot of time.Passage 124   (广西南宁二中2010届高三第二次月考)假如你是李华,美国安吉利斯中学(PORT ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL)将在今年寒假期间组织学生来你校访问一周。期间,Amy Aderson 将借住在你家。请你写信告诉她主要的活动安排。内容要点如下:1)上午由学校安排统一活动;2)下午由你家负责安排市内游览、名声观光或者购物等活动;3)晚上在家看电视、聊天或者去滑冰。注意:1.词数:100词左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯流畅;3.开头已给出。Dear Amy,I am very much pleased to learn that you are coming visit our school in the coming winter holiday and that you will stay at my home.
【参考范文】  I am very much pleased to learn that you are coming visit our school in the coming winter holiday and that you will stay at my home.  My parents and I are glad to have you with us for a week.Now I will tell you what we have arranged for you.During the time you stay here, the school will organize lots of activities for all of you in the morning.However, in the afternoon, my family and I will show you around the city, see some local places of interests, or simply do some shopping.In the evening, we can chat with my friends, watch TV, or even go skating.I am sure we'll have a nice time and enjoy each other's company.  We are looking forward to your coming.Yours sincerely,Li HuaPassage 125   (吉林省吉林一中2010届高三上学期第二次月考)  假设你是张华,你收到英国笔友Bob的一封电子邮件(见表一),请根据邮件内容和你所获得的海报(见表二)所提供的信息,给Bob回一封电子邮件。Dear Zhang Hua,How are you getting on recently? I'm so glad to tell you that I have planned to go to Beijing to study Chinese in my coming holiday.Would you please help me find a Chinese training school, and give me some information about it?Write back soon.Bob (表一)LET'S TALK IN CHINESECourse: Chinese for beginnersTime: January 20-February 19Place: No. 1 Lecture HallTuition: 2,000 RMBFore more information: Feiyue Language School (表二)注意:1. 词数: 100 左右;2. 可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 文章的开头已给出。Dear Bob,I'm so delighted to learn__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Zhang Hua【参考范文】Dear Bob,I'm so delighted to learn that you're coming to Beijing to study Chinese. I've got some information about foreigners learning Chinese. Here I'd like to recommend you a famous language school-Feiyue Language School.It is reported that such a Chinese training course will satisfy your demands. It starts on January 20 and lasts a month till February 19. It is given on No. 1 Lecture Hall and it's intended for beginners like you. Besides, the tuition is reasonable. It costs only 2,000 RMB. I think it suits you and you will enjoy it.If you have some more questions, please let me know or just surf .Hope to see you in Beijing soon.
Yours,Zhang Hua      Passage 126   (内蒙古包头33中2010届高三上学期期中考试)  假设你叫王华,是三十三中的学生,你的朋友李刚写信告诉你他学英语有困难,尤其是听力能力较差,写作能力也不够,请你回一封信,给他提一些建议。  提高听力的建议:每天听,别贪多,选择磁带由易到难。  提高写作能力的建议:多读,好文章须反复读,记日记(keep a diary)  1.100个词左右。    2.不要逐字翻译成英文。No.33Middle SchoolBaotouNov.8th, 2009Dear Li Gang,
       Yours,Wang Hua【参考范文】Dear Li Gang,  Thank you for writing to me. In your letter you told me about your problem with listening. I advise you to practice listening to English for twenty minutes every day. Choose tapes that are not too difficult for you to follow. Later on you can practice with tapes that are more difficult.  You asked me how to improve your writing. I suggest that first of all you should read as much as possible and read some good passages many times. You'd better keep a diary in English.  I'm sure you'll improve your listening and writing soon.  Best wishes!   Yours,Passage 127   (江西省白鹭洲中学2010届高三上学期第二次月考)  假如你叫陈名,是南昌市的一名中学生。最近,当地政府正在实施地铁建设,结果引起人们的广泛争议。请你根据人们不同的观点,给当地报社写一封信,发表自己的观点。赞成观点:1.能够解决交通问题,方便人民生活;2.有助于发展经济,提高人民生活水平;3.有助于提高南昌市作为现代化旅游城市的形象。反对观点:1.会造成环境污染;2.会产生噪音,打扰居民平静的生活;3.时常造成交通堵塞。 你的观点注意:1. 信的开头已给出,但不计人总词数。   2.不要逐句翻译,可适当增加内容使行文连贯。   3.词数100左右。    参考词汇:地铁subwayDear Editor,  I'm writing to you about the road construction which is taking place in our city.
【参考范文】Dear Editor,  I'm writing to you about the construction project which is taking place in our city. Recently the local government has decided to broaden some narrow roads and build subway, which has aroused a heated discussion.  Some agree that we should carry out this construction project because it can solve some traffic problems and make our life conven besides, it helps promote the economy and improve people's living environment as well as the image of Nanchang as a modern tourist city.But others believe that the construction work may cause air pollution. And traffic jams appear now and then. Even worse, the noise produced by the work will disturb people's peaceful life.  Personally, the subway in the street may somewhat damage the appearance of our city, however, I think the construction project will certainly do a lot of good to the city and bring convenience to the residence in the future.Yours truly,Chen mingPassage 128   (四川省绵阳中学2010届高三第二次月考)假如你是李佳,有一位美国朋友David托你在杭州找工作。当你在网上看到一则招聘启事时,你认为很合适。请你有英文写一封短信(词数120左右),用E-mail发给David,告知此事。广告原文如下:The Web International Hangzhou Center is running an English Course for children and adults.Requirements:● Native English Speaker● University degrees in education or related field preferred● Teaching qualifications and experience are necessary.● Starting date: March 2, 2005● Workload: 20 classes per week● Monthly salary (RMB):RMBTel: E-Mail: .comWeb International Hangzhou Center Hi, David,  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Good luck.Li Jia
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐