扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一篇英语作文,题目“Who am I”200个词左右
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我给你写了两篇,随便带上翻译,你看看吧!I am Li Ming. I am thirteen years old. I study at No. 2 Middle School. My mother, a doctor, works in a children's hospital. My father, a teacher, works in a middle school. I work hard, and I am a good student.
I work hard on my lessons, and I also have many hobbies. I like playing football, and chatting with friends on the Intemet.
I love my family.
我是李明.13岁,在2中上学.我妈妈是医生,她在一家儿童医院上班乃我的爸爸是一个老师,在中学工作.我学习很努力,成绩很好.
我不仅在功课上努力学习,我还有许多爱好.我喜欢踢足球以及上网与朋友聊天. 我爱我的家庭.My name is Li Ming. I, thirteen years old, am a student in No. 2 Middle School. My parents are kind and friendly. They love me very much. My mother is a doctor and my father is a teacher.They work hard. I study hard as a student. I love my parents.
I am interested in playing football and chatting with friends on the Intemet. I have other hobbies, such as swimming, reading books, etc..
我的名字叫李明,十三岁,在二中上学.我的父母很和善,也很友好,他们很爱我.我妈妈是医生,爸爸是老师,他们工作很努力.我作为学生努力学习.我爱我的父母.
我对踢球和上网聊天感兴趣.我也有其它爱好,如游泳、读书等希望他们能给你带去帮助,我的朋友,祝你学业有成!再一篇:My
Pan Yilin.I
before,but
secret.Uh-huh,and
hair.Original
braids.But
hair.Ugh!I'm
grow,because
Lin Yichen
schoolmates
interesting
relaxing.How
你看没看问题补充啊,我要的是200词--!
你用我给你的三篇 自己组合起来啊。
谁叫你找原文抄了。。。
, 肯定不适合你用的,我还是发给你吧。
In the sea, I am a grain of sand. I, hidden in the boundless huge crowd. For I have neither the gentle slim, and no bright eyes, but I have enterprising heart, have water dream a bosom, have the lofty ideal, I firmly believe that with a good gas from China. I, and didn't want to drift with the current. In the not the way of the choice of frost wrote: "yellow two roads diverged in a wood, and it's a pity that I can't break at the same time." "And I choose the one less traveled by a, and that has made all the difference." Only the public into truly, truly, I became the ordinary people. I don't want to go other vulgar--with others, to the same vulgar life. In taking steal others at the same time, also denied himself. I, humor tolerance. I usually don't like to watch others faces with thunder, the way I think others smile is the world the most beautiful scenery. So every day, I will become a happy fruit, as far as possible to give them with joy. "Than the earth is sea, the broad than is the vastest ocean than the sky wide is the mind." Tolerance make narrow mind hold all rivers, so treat the faults of others, I pay a proverb. I, do myself. Qi baishi t "To learn who I was born, like I will die." Get out of the past, natural framework also will not have their own heaven and earth. When pop foam novel, I feel when a waste of time, when the popular online game, I feel it is in our lost youth. To do yourself and see the real me, out of the faith, and tell his extremely: "I am I, with what equal him?!?!?!" Throwing those people's glitz vulture act the role ofing, reveals his ace, the pursuit of his personality, do myself, the best!!!!! I and aggressive.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇关于电脑的英语作文。
求一篇关于电脑的英语作文。
09-02-05 &
1.What do you think of computer?Computer is very useful for us. The Internet is a great facility for collecting information. The Internet makes it easy to build social connections. we can have a lot of friends all over the world and reach much knowledge by Internet. Millions of people communicate today through E-mail.But the disadvantages of computer also have a lot. The network information may be falsehood, so mach as leading to a wrong decision-making. May online socialization weaken our ability to deal with relationships in the real world? The weak-willed persons maybe indulge network-game and amusement in Internet thereby disrepair own career.The loveliness of Internet is infinitude and colorful, but strengthen to manage it. We make good use of it only while we have an appropriate approach to Internet .2.What do you think of computer?The internet play a very important role in our daylife.Everyday thousands people surf the net.With the help of the net you can get many useful imformations,you can make friends with different people who are known or unkown,you can ask the help or question the answer.Every coin has two sides,there are so much rubbish on the net,which are some medium messageses about crime or sex.Morever the cost is large,which also make peopl waste time on it.It's abilities should used by people.We should correctly take the advantage of the net,make our life more beautiful.
请登录后再发表评论!
Computers are changing our life. You can do a lot of things with a computer. Such as, you can use a computer to write articles, watch video CDs, play games and do office work. But the most important use of a computer is to join the Internet. By joining a computer to Internet, we can get the latest information in all fields. We don’t need to leave home to borrow books from a library or to do shopping in a supermarket. Computers help us live a more convenient life. With the development of computers, the word is becoming a large family.
请登录后再发表评论!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求英语作文
dfvgtyj011EE
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Trying To Help OthersLast Sunday,I went to Haimen to go shopping.I saw a lot of people standing in front of the supermarket when I was walking down the street.I wondered what was happening there.I hurried to go there to take a look.I ran quickly.To my surprise,there was a girl sitting in the street.The girl with a school bag was about 17 years old.There was also a piece of paper in front of her.It said,“…my family don’t have enough money for me to go to school…”I was very sad to see that.I couldn’t help giving some money to the girl.The girl was very grateful to me.She said,“Thank you!” I was glad to do it.Then I went away with a smile.That day I had a
I dreamt that I had a lot of money.I did a lot of wonderful things.I helped the poor and the old.After the dream,I know that we should be kind to others.If they are in trouble,we will try to help them out of trouble.Then we will feel very happy and we will think everything is beautiful.Then we will have a nice life.Dear friends,try to be a kind person,the world will be nicer and nicer.帮助他人(Help others)Your enthusiasm,your both hands, Your sincerity,your smile, Your compliment,your blessing,can reciprocate others ……This,are all what you should do .Because you are accepting others' help all the time ,you should reciprocate them.No matter the friend or enemy,no matter the one that is familiar w-ith or strange one,whether he is a rich man or beggar.Help to be not to choose the target ,choose time ,choose the place.Go ,make others warm with heart of you ,g-o ,help others with hand of you ,go ,persuade someone else with your action.This is what you should do .You should learn to pay ,learns help,learn to present .So long as everybody can do so both,this world will be a cradle that is full of loving ,the earth is that one is full of warm collectives!英语作文网收集整理
翻译一下是这样的~你的热情,你的,两手都要硬,能帮助别人,你的诚意,你的笑容,可以提出别人,你的恭维,你的祝福,可以回访等… …这都是你应该做的事.因为你是接受别人的帮助所有的时候,你应该非礼也.无论是朋友还是敌人,无论是一个熟悉的钨高于对照组,或奇怪的人,无论他是一个富有的人或乞丐.帮助不选择对象,选择时间,选择地点.去,让别人温暖的心的你,国澳,帮助别人的手的你,去,说服别人,你的行动.这就是你应该做的事.你要学会付出,学会了帮助,相互学习,以目前的.只要人人都可以这样做既,这个世界将是一个摇篮,这是充满了爱,地球是一个是充满温暖的集体
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐