帮写一篇英语作文 my view是“my view ...

帮我写一篇英语作文题目是My School Life 急急急....
帮我写一篇英语作文题目是My School Life 急急急....
字数不少于100词,要带译文,如果好的话我会追加悬赏
My School Life 

Everyday we go to our beautiful school in spite of rain or shine. We’ll spend a whole day in school. 
In the morning, we come to school. Most of us get up earlier to avoid our names to be listed. But of course, there are few students who have no time concept and are always late. 
With the ring for break throughout the schoolyard, we all become as lively as monkeys! Some of us run or jump in the playground, some skip ropes, play badminton, kick shuttlecock, read some books and the others sit around and chat with each other cheerfully . Recently, we’ll have a sports meeting in our school. So some of the students are very excited about that and they practice a lot. 
At noon, some of us go home for lunch. And the others have lunch at school. The school lunch is not delicious enough. But the advantage is that we have many more choices and we can choose what we want by ourselves. There’re many kinds of food, such as beef noodles, hot dogs, fish, chicken, vegetables and so on. After lunch, my good friend and I often chat with each other and take a walk in the campus. After that, we have a noon break. At this time, we should keep quiet and study by ourselves or have a rest. Boys often feel tired and have a rest because they play basketball before. But we girls usually go over the lessons. 
When a school day finishes, we may go home. But some of us on duty must do some cleaning in the classroom, and others would like to play basketball and do some after-school activities before we go home and do our homework. 
In a word, although days in school are the same, but we not only learn book knowledge, but also exercise our other abilities. So I think our school life is rich and colorful. How I love my school life! 

我的学校生活联系我们每天都去我们美丽的学校,尽管风雨无阻。我们花了一整天在学校。到了早晨,我们来上学。我们中的大多数人早一点起床,避免我们的名字被列出。当然,也有一些学生没有时间观念和总是迟到。戴着戒指整个校园休息时,我们都变得鲜活如猴子!我们中的一些人在操场上跑步或者跳,有些跳过绳,打羽毛球,踢毽子,多读一些书,其他人围坐在与别人聊天。最近,我们将举行运动会。所以一些学生都很兴奋,并且他们练习了很多。中午,我们中的一些人回家吃午饭。和其他人在学校吃午餐。学校午餐并不充分。但是好处是,我们有了更多的选择,我们可以选择我们想要的东西。有很多种类的食物,如牛肉面条、热狗、鱼肉、鸡肉、蔬菜等。午饭后,我的好朋友,我经常互相聊天,在校园里散步。打那以后,我们有一个午休。在这段时间里,我们应该保持安静,学习自己或者休息。男生经常感到累了,休息,因为他们打篮球。但是我们女孩经常复习功课。当一个学校的一天结束时,我们就可以回家了。但在我们当中有些人值班必须做些打扫教室里,和其他人想打篮球,做一些课外活动之前,我们回家去做功课。总之,虽然天在学校都是相同的,但是我们不但学习书本上的知识,也锻炼我们的其他的能力。所以我认为我们的学校生活是丰富多彩的。我爱我的学校生活!
提问者 的感言:太棒了 谢谢 满意答案
去我空间我告诉你
提问者 的感言:秘密啊
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家以 My Exciting Experience 为题 写一篇英语作文
以 My Exciting Experience 为题 写一篇英语作文
根据提示信息 写一篇小短文
1 交流英语学习经验
2 参加英语晚会
3 游览观光名胜
补充:我是初二的
所以请大家不要太超范围~谢谢啦~
补充:70词左右~不要太多~
补充:太多
而且好多词我都不认识
补充:不管怎样
还是谢谢你
不区分大小写匿名
My presentation experience Obviously this is not my first time doing the presentation. But this is the first time I have a group discuss with so many different nationalities. This is quite challenge for me. Before did the first presentation, we separated our work so that everyone has different parts to do. I am doing the target audience. The tutor tells us to be more specified. As our business is bakery shop I tried to observe who will buy the pastries and cakes in my area. I find out both young and old people like to purchase, and women are more prefer this stuff than men do. By reason of our main product is organic cake we decide to target the working class female between age group 20-40. When I was doing the PowerPoint slides, I feel lack of evidence of market for the target audience. A website that teacher said come to my mind. I search the database find the demographic of Nottingham. The largest age group is exactly what we are going to target. When doing the presentation, all people in the class looking at us, everyone is a bit nervous. To the other group two members whose first language is English, they can present fluently without see the notes. But to me maybe I have not prepared very well, or I have not put many key points in my slides. I need to look at my notes very often. Sometimes if I saw someone is looking at me when I caught sight of him or her, I will forget what I am going to say. Some of my notes I made is too detailed, I need to look for the information I forgot. Some people think this class is useless because of there is no test. To my point of view, I do not fairly agree. What the tutor said, can help us doing the presentation. Like what I met. For the presentation, practice is a good way to solve nervous. If you have tried your best but still cannot remember, write as generalize as you can
那我应该怎么做
不好意思,那我只能做到这了。
你还是在问问别人吧。
我的介绍经验 显然,这不是我第一次做了介绍。但是,这是我第一次有一组讨论有这么多不同的国籍。这是一个相当的挑战我。 在没有首先介绍,我们分隔我们的工作,使每个人都有不同地区的事情。我所做的目标受众。老师告诉我们要更加具体。由于我们的业务是糕点店我试图将观察谁买糕点和蛋糕在我的领域。我发现了这两个年轻人和老年人要购买,和女性更喜欢这些东西比男子。由于我们的主要产品是有机蛋糕我们决定目标工人阶级女20-40岁年龄组之间。 当我正在做的PowerPoint幻灯片,我认为缺乏证据的市场目标受众。网站说,老师说来我的脑海。搜索数据库 找到人口诺丁汉。最大年龄组的正是我们所要的目标。 在做了专题介绍,所有的人在看着我们一流的,大家都有点紧张。其他组的两名成员为第一语言是英语,他们可以没有见本流利的说明。但对我来说也许我还没有准备好,或者我还没有把许多关键点,在我的幻灯片。我要看看我注意到很多。有时,如果我看到有人在看着我当我看见他或她,我会忘记,我会说。我的一些说明,我是太详细,我要寻找的资料我忘记了。 有些人认为这个类是无用的,因为没有测试。以我的观点来看,我不公平的同意。什么老师说,可以帮助我们做了介绍。什么样的事情我遇到了。介绍,做法是一个很好的方法来解决紧张。如果您已经尽全力,但仍无法
这是答案的翻译
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导【胜利滋味】≮求助≯谁帮我写一篇有关小志的英语作文啊?_林志颖吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:683,313贴子:
【胜利滋味】≮求助≯谁帮我写一篇有关小志的英语作文啊?收藏
今天老师终于留了一篇随便写的作文,我终于可以写小志了,谁能帮我写一篇啊?100词左右就可以了,初二的水平,最好还是带翻译的,不然单词我都不认识,博文谢谢各位哥哥姐姐了!!!
呃...我只大你一级写文章生疏....不好意思 e ..... 开头是作文 怎么后面改“博文”了?
偶的英文对不起英国人……
回复:2楼我是请你们帮忙写作文,我叫博文了
There is a very famous star.
楼主幸运拉。今天下午我才误入了一个知道遇见写小志的英语作文。等我下。
[第一篇] "You can feel regret when you have done a thing but you cannot have regrets." I deeply agree with these word.I know :"If I want to hit the mark,I should look up to it, for every arrow on the earth feel the attraction of it." Maybe you will feel a little puzzled now.Who is my idol? It's Jimmy.I never hope every one present will love him for I know each of us has our own taste.The reason that I view he as my idol is not only his shining smile but also his spirits. A man who has a strong sense of responsibility and a variety of dreams. Jimmy-the youngest singer who appear on the HK HongKan Gymnasium. the only professional racing car man in TW. the amazing man who keeps his shining appearance even he is 32. the kindest man who sticks to surfing online to chat with us even it was 2:00 am. The above is only part of his story.It is Jimmy who let me know the truth of life. Do not care about others words,do what you want to do,for if you think you can, you can.
你写中文,我们再帮你翻译吧!因为这是你对他独特的爱!
复制不了。 那什么。我就不一一翻译了。楼主要是有不懂的可以HI我或者写在这都OK。我会来解答。
呃... 想了一点儿 你凑合参考吧...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My idolEveryone has his own idol,人人都有偶像so do I,我也是my idol is lin Zhiying,我的偶形是林志颖his English name is Jimmylin.他的英文名是Jimmylin
If you ask me why I worship him,如果你问我为什么喜欢他I'll tell you:我会告诉你He is sucessfull very much!他非常成功 At first,首先he is an handsome Artist.他是一位艺人Since 1992,从92年以来he has made many musical compositions,他有许多音乐作品like &shiqisuideyuji&,&dangbuzhuwo&,&duiwang& and so on,像《十七岁的雨季》,《挡不住我》,《对望》and I like &duiwang& best of them all,hehe!其中我最喜欢《对望》,呵呵 In recent years,近几年来he also has some new works,e他也有许多新作品like &fangyangdexingxing& and it's my favourite.像《放羊的星星》,也是我最喜爱的 ....... 呃...写不下去了...你自己在做个结尾吧
那个... 我那篇水平比较低... 不过挺适合 初二的学生
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或6:41:40【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求达人帮我写一篇英语作文,题目my view on work 要求150到200单词之间,谢谢谢谢"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求达人帮我写一篇英语作文,题目my view on work 要求150到200单词之间,谢谢谢谢"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:求达人帮我写一篇英语作文,题目my view on work 要求150到200单词之间,谢谢谢谢===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:Every man is the education different, choose the purpose of the work is different, I think I work aim is to my study results into practice, also can make my own, service and more people realize their own social value.
Work is the instinct of the life needs, want oneself happy life down we should keep working.
As workers will be full of passion into their own work, as perhaps can only do one thing, this needs the intention, do your best, the job as a kind of fun, will be in the process of success enjoy happiness.
Work is the embodiment of the social value, will study results practice in the society, and social returns.
School end is not the end of the study, a lot of things are still need to continue to work in practice. China's education mechanism makes me in school and learning to lay a solid foundation, that I can easily cope with work across the various issues.
Any work has its own rules, all have strict requirements and steps, any a work all has its value and admirable part, work no high and low, but there are suitable for not suitable.
For example let mental workers for physical labor maybe, but in the work, psychological must be resentment, as time passes can influence the work efficiency, influence the work schedule, so in the distribution of the work will vary from person to person, and cause the work to also was in the benign circulation state.
每个人受到的教育不同,选择工作的目的也不同,我认为我的工作目的就是将我的学习成果应用到实践中,同时也可以使我自食其力,服务更多的人,实现自己的社会价值。
工作是人生活的本能需要,要自己快乐的生活下去就要不断的工作。
作为工作者要将满腔的热情投入到自己的工作当中,人一辈子也许只能做一件事情,这就需要用心,全力以赴,把工作当做一种乐趣,就会在收获成功的过程中享受快乐。
工作是人社会价值的体现,将学习成果应用到社会实践中,回报社会。
学校学习的结束并不是学习的结束,很多的东西还需要在工作实践中继续。中国的教育机制使我在学校里奠定了坚实地再学习的基础,使我可以轻松的应付工作中遇到的各种问题。
任何的工作都有自己的规则,都有严格的要求和实施步骤,任何的一项工作都是有其价值及值得称道的部分,工作没有高低贵贱,但却有适合于不适合。
例如让脑力劳动者从事体力劳动也许可以做,但在工作中,心理肯定会有不满情绪,久而久之就会影响工作效率,影响工作进度,因此在工作分配上要因人而异,使工作也处于良性循环状态。
(中文非原创,英文原创)
================可能对您有帮助================
答:Every man is the education different, choose the purpose of the work is different, I think I work aim is to my study results into practice, also can make my own, service and more people realize their own social value. Work is t...===========================================答:My Family Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family. My father i...===========================================问:100字以上 谢谢了答:Intenet is very important in our life. We can use it in many ways, such as looking up information, surfing the Internet, listening to music, chatting on the QQ and so on. We can also play games on it. But sometimes, we spend to...===========================================问:要求:write in your journal about someone you look uo to——a member ...答:首先你要80个字,楼上明显超了 The person that I look up to is my father, he is simple, yet respectful. I'd like to say about him because he is really optimistic and confident. Whenever I am in trouble or not so confident of my s...===========================================问:要求:write in your journal about someone you look uo to——a member ...答:Now in our modern times,economy is devloping faster and faster.Traveling abroad now is becoming the common activiy that most people like to take part in. when it comes to the travel,everyone should notice the following things.T...===========================================问:我的爱好是打篮球,请帮我用这个思路写 My Hobbies 谢谢答:MY HOBBY I used to be a fat boy.I liked eating junk food and meat.And I never ate fruit and vegetables at that time.Of course,I was getting more and more heavy.And the heavier I was,my friends were less .I was so sad. I almost ...===========================================问:我的爱好是打篮球,请帮我用这个思路写 My Hobbies 谢谢答:Look , I have a nice room . Come and have a look . It’s small and nice . There is a big bed , a small desk , a shelf and a closet . The bed is near the desk . There is a shelf near the closet too . Many good books are in the sh...===========================================问:假如你是李华,在丹麦访学一周里,住在Anne家里,现在即将回国。请你给...答:dear Anne , i want to express my deep gratitude to you for the care you gave me this week .now i am going back to China .i had a great time in Denmark !it's a wonderful country and students in Denmark are so creative and energe...===========================================问:中文最好也要有,顺便题目也说下答:thanks my mother My mother was a woman sticking to traditions.She was too conservative to keep up with the times.But she was the person I loved best in this world,for she was kind hearted and warm hearted.She was strict with me...===========================================is different, I think I work aim is to my study results into practice, also can make my own, ... was in the benign circulation state.
每个人受到的教育不同,选择工作的目的也不同,我认...===========================================is different, I think I work aim is to my study results into practice, also can make my own, ... in the benign circulation state.
每个人受到的教育不同,选择工作的目的也不同,我认为...===========================================important way for a student to acquire professional knowledge,and playing truant is not good for them.Therefore,some treasures should be taken to deal with the problem.To my m...=========================================== the Chinese Youth of Today
It goes without saying that we Chinese youth are living a happy life.We enjoy good meals, wear beautiful clothes and receive good eduation.W...===========================================is really optimistic and confident.
Whenever I am in trouble or not so confident of my stu... defeated by difficulties, or even danger happened in his life.
用词难应该理解我背靠新...=========================================== Great
I am deeply impressed by the great changes that have taken place in the school over the past three years.
On May 12, 2008, a severe earthquake destr...=========================================== Great Changes
I am deeply impressed by the great changes that have taken place in the school over the past three years.
On May 12, 2008, a severe earthquake destroyed a...===========================================用英语写成日记〖好好学习原创〗34.用英文写阅读摘要 35.把生活体验写成英文作文,或... stand english,应付六级就足够了。作为我个人,我没系统听过历年考试的题目,但是考试估...=========================================== Introduction
Dear Mr. **/ Ms.**,
This is to introduce Mr. Zhouxingxing, a senior student in Nanjing University who will be in London in his summer holiday to do some ma...===========================================or maintain friendship. What happiness can they feel living as lonely miserable creatures without love or friends in the world even if they accumulate tremendous wealth?
In my opi...===========================================
12345678910您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮我用英语写一篇小短文
共有 2 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
New Beijing, Great Olympics
  The 2008 Olympic Game has been the most cheerful and anticipated event throughout Beijing ever since Beijing was rewarded the right to host the 2008 Summer Olympic Games, yet the focus should be shifted from making a promise to fulfilling the promise made.
  In my point of view, to bridge the gap between the promise and reality, Beijing still has a long way to go. To begin with, infrastructure construction should be the primary concern. Such infrastructures a
New Beijing, Great Olympics
  The 2008 Olympic Game has been the most cheerful and anticipated event throughout Beijing ever since Beijing was rewarded the right to host the 2008 Summer Olympic Games, yet the focus should be shifted from making a promise to fulfilling the promise made.
  In my point of view, to bridge the gap between the promise and reality, Beijing still has a long way to go. To begin with, infrastructure construction should be the primary concern. Such infrastructures as communications and transportation system and facilities ought to draw our constant attention. First, traffic jam has been an age?old headache in Beijing. The scene of long queues of vehicles worming their way inch by inch will surely cause great incontinence, and blemish the image of the city meanwhile. Next, to add enchantment to convenience, overall city?planning is indispensable. Time permitting, a redesign of city layout and adjustment of architectural style would provide a better environment for fostering the characteristic, blending, oriental elegance with international grandeur, will tower aloft among surrounding architectures. To achieve such effect, Beijing shall solicit opinions from first?rate architects and make an overall plan. Thirdly, quality of the population should be improved. To make an international metropolis, both “hardware” and “software” are important.
  However, Rome was not built in a day. To carry out the promise of “New Beijing, Great Olympics”, deeds speak louder than words.
关于奥运会的英语作文,要哪一方面的你自己选吧
世博会的就用这篇吗,还不错
The World Expo is a large-scale, globa...
会是中国首次举办夏季奥运会,亦是继1964年东京奥运会和1988年汉城奥运会后,第三个举行夏季奥运会的亚洲国家。大部份比赛项目均在北京举行,上海、天津、沈阳、秦皇岛将承办足球项目,而帆船比赛项目将由青岛承办。 日,在新加坡举行的国际奥林匹克委员会第117次全会上,决定由香港协办2008年奥运马术项目,是奥运历史上第二次由不同地区的奥委会承办。
August 8, 2008 to August 24 will be held in Beijing People's Republic of China, set at the opening ceremony at 20:00 on August 8. This session is China's first Olympic Summer Games, also is the 1964 Tokyo Olympic Games and the 1988 Seoul Olympics, the third Summer Oly
日至8月24日将于中华人民共和国首都北京举行,开幕仪式定在8月8日晚上8时。此届会是中国首次举办夏季奥运会,亦是继1964年东京奥运会和1988年汉城奥运会后,第三个举行夏季奥运会的亚洲国家。大部份比赛项目均在北京举行,上海、天津、沈阳、秦皇岛将承办足球项目,而帆船比赛项目将由青岛承办。 日,在新加坡举行的国际奥林匹克委员会第117次全会上,决定由香港协办2008年奥运马术项目,是奥运历史上第二次由不同地区的奥委会承办。
August 8, 2008 to August 24 will be held in Beijing People's Republic of China, set at the opening ceremony at 20:00 on August 8. This session is China's first Olympic Summer Games, also is the 1964 Tokyo Olympic Games and the 1988 Seoul Olympics, the third Summer Olympic Games held in Asian countries. Most events were held in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Shenyang and Qinhuangdao will host soccer, and sailing events in Qingdao will be the contractor. July 8, 2005, to be held in Singapore the International Olympic Committee's 117 plenary meeting, decided by the Hong Kong association with the 2008 Olympic equestrian events, the second is the first Olympic history by different regions of the IOC contractors.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐