What do you do in summer?
你在夏天做什么?

Summer is coming. And I love it .夏天将来临 

The weather is often fine .天气一般都是晴朗 I can swim in Water City.我可以在水上乐园游泳。And I
can eat some ice cream .I like it very much. 我可以吃冰激凌,我很喜欢它

作文2 What do you do in spring 你在春天做什么?

Everyone knows spring is very beatiful season .每个人都知道春天是个美好的季节。
We can see some bird flying in the
blue sky.We can plant some flowers and trees.
我可以看到鸟在蓝天飞翔,我们可以种花和树。And I can try to study better.我可以更努力的学习

另外的你没有吗???
、
都是自己写的 你还要么?
要啊,很好,没有错句子吧嘻嘻
What do you do in winter holiday?你在寒假做什么?

I like winter . It is white.我喜欢冬天 它是白色的

In winter holiday .I can go skating with my friends.And I can go to the Harbin to see the ice light.在寒假,我可以和朋友去滑冰,我可以去哈尔滨去看冰灯。

I can not wait .I hope it come as soon as possible我不能等待,我希望它快点到来

您放心 没错的

哈哈,还差两个啊
夏天 其实 和 暑假都可以用一篇
冬天和寒假也是 

可是,我的老是让写6篇,怎么办,我和老师说这写没用啊,答按我100%会采用的,解决了这个问题,我会想想加多少分的
秋天的没有 啊高我一个

Fall is not good for some people , but it is good for farmers 秋天对于一些人来说不是很好,但对于农民来说是个很好的季节

And I think it is a
wonderful season我认识它是个很好的季节,because I can eat some healthy fruit,因为我可以吃到好水果

And
I can see some leaves.我也可以看到落叶

thanks,30分归你了,你玩DNF吗,我在北京2区,你来吗
+分吧 谢谢
你很着急啊嘻嘻,你QQ是多少,以后有问题好请教你你加我
你不加我QQ我不会给你加分的,(为了以后省分(*^__^*)...嘻嘻o(∩_∩)o...哈哈)

的感言:行了,不折磨你了
其他回答 (2)
It is true that summer is hot, very hot. But the wicked summer sun is nothing to me, for I don&t usually go out. What I like to do best during the long summer vacation is to stay in my own little room and read. I love to read, but during the school year I could hardly find a free moment for reading. Endless assignments press down upon me like a mountain. I feel confined and imprisoned. Once the summer vacation comes, however, I have all the time in the world to read and read and read. I read everything I want to read. I read to my heart&s content. My room maybe small, and the sun maybe hot, but I&m free, I&m happy, I&m really living! Oh, how I love summer!
夏季非常热。但是,邪恶的夏季太阳是什么给我,因为我通常不出门。我喜欢做的最好在漫长的暑假是留在我自己的小房间,并宣读。我喜欢阅读,但在学校,我很难找到一个自由的时刻阅读。无尽的任务擫时我就像一个山区。我觉得限于和监禁。一旦暑假来了,然而,我所有的时间在世界上阅读和阅读和阅读。我读到的一切我想读的。我读我的心的内容。我的房间可能小,太阳也许热,但我自由,我很高兴,我真的生活!啊,我爱夏天!
这是六句吗,太长了,我要写6个作文,个个这么长,我就累死

In the summer, I often watch TV 。In the summer night, I usually do their homework
那个,你这个不是6句,是2句,会数数吗
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家my home的英语作文急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
my home的英语作文急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
急!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
my home There
river.there
On the first floor, there's a sitting room, there is a television in the room, I'm
watching TV in the living room. In the second floor to have a study and two bedrooms
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
这个很明显得自己写。好好写作业,对你自己有好处。哈哈哈啊。。。
my homemy home at
Biejing(随便的城市名),China.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【我想当画家】
英语作文 急急急~~~~!!!_百度知道
【我想当画家】
英语作文 急急急~~~~!!!
我想画家 英语作文急急急啊啊啊~~~拜托
今要啊线哪位仁兄帮帮忙 谢谢
2030谢谢~~帮帮忙~~
提问者采纳
To be a painterEveryone has his own dream,as for me ,I really want to be a painter.With different colors,a painter can make a fantastic world,he can draw what he likes,what he dreams.What's more ,it is really a job that gives me much free time for myself and much space for my imagination!And I really enjoy the joy brought by art!The most important thing is that I love drawing.So,this is my dream,I want to color it with my own colors
提问者评价
谢谢了。。~!!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 急急急急急急啊!!!求英语好一点的好人帮帮我吧! 蟹了_百度知道
提问者采纳
你是老师????
不会写作文??
我妈妈是老师
你会吗??
能帮帮我吗??
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
懵懵懂懂的桦╰季☜
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于介绍自己的一位老师的英语作文80词左右,急急急啊!_百度知道
关于介绍自己的一位老师的英语作文80词左右,急急急啊!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Our maths teacher is Mr Li . He is a tall but thin man with a pair of glasses . He likes music and sports .He has a good and attractive teaching method so all my classmates like his class. We are very excited and active in his class. MrLi is very strict with his students and also in his own work .He often play ball games with us and we think he is not only our teacher but he is also our firend. We all love him.
love my English teacher. Her name is Ms..., she is good-looking,a round face with two big eyes,she often wears white dress, and she likes riding bikes to school.
when we are at school,she is very friendly to us. she often smiles. when we have some questions, she always tells us how to slove
it out, she is a very good teacher,we all like her= =三年级水平的够么
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐