笔友mike寄了东西给你请他五一来中国要我的笔友英语作文文

英语作文(急)你的笔友Mike寒假要来中国北京参加中文的冬令营活动,因为要住在中国当地家庭,所以他想给所住家庭带一些礼物,但不了解中国送礼物的风俗习惯,所以向你寻求帮助.请你给他_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文(急)你的笔友Mike寒假要来中国北京参加中文的冬令营活动,因为要住在中国当地家庭,所以他想给所住家庭带一些礼物,但不了解中国送礼物的风俗习惯,所以向你寻求帮助.请你给他
英语作文(急)你的笔友Mike寒假要来中国北京参加中文的冬令营活动,因为要住在中国当地家庭,所以他想给所住家庭带一些礼物,但不了解中国送礼物的风俗习惯,所以向你寻求帮助.请你给他写封回信,介绍一下中国送礼物的风俗习惯
your penfriend mike will come to china to attend the winter camp hosted in Beijing,China.Because he will live with a local family and he want to bring some gifts to the family.He need your advice of what kind of gifts to choose.Please write a letter to introduce chinese traditional gift-giving customs.
hello,Mike.welcome to China.in china,when we
give other people's gifts,we often give with both hands,and with smile.
Dear Mike,Glad you will come to China soon for a winter course.
You want to know what gift is suitable for the chinese family you'll live with then. Here is some advice.At the end of Januar...英语作文:假如你是李华 在你生日时收到你的一位美国朋友Mike的一封信与生日礼物,要求你回信感谢他_百度知道
英语作文:假如你是李华 在你生日时收到你的一位美国朋友Mike的一封信与生日礼物,要求你回信感谢他
这本词典正是你需要的.并邀请他住你家要点,2你很喜欢英语,用来提高你的水平, 3希望下个月能在中国见到Mike:生日礼物是英语字点
提问者采纳
you know Dear Mike. i said thanks to your present ,l like english very much . But now:Hello MIKe ,but my english gidue is poor. it&#39.the dictionary wils made me sad! Frist
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下 假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下面要...求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下 假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下面要...求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下
求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下 假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下面要...求一篇英语作文.初三的.题目如下假如你是Mike,你的朋友jim将要到你们学校学习.请你根据下面要求和提示词语.写封信告诉他你们学校的校规.词数八十左右.内容: ①到你校学习.②在校穿校服③上课小组活动,不许大声谈话.④不许食零食.提示词语:study,uniforms.group,talk.snacks,Dear jim,急求啊.
好的.Dear Jim,
How’s it going ? I am glad that you are going to study at our school . In our school, we have some rules to follow.
First, all of the students have to wear uniforms at school. Second , we are not allowed to talk loudly when we are study with a group. If you do so, you will interference other students . Finally . we should not have snacks in school, because it’s very implite.
These are the rules of my school .
I hope you can enjoy yourself at our school.
Mike 如果有语法错误的话.敬请见谅哦~英语作文,高中!!假如你是李华 你的英国笔友mike即将完成学业,不久前来信就是否到中国就业询问你_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文,高中!!假如你是李华 你的英国笔友mike即将完成学业,不久前来信就是否到中国就业询问你
英语作文,高中!!假如你是李华 你的英国笔友mike即将完成学业,不久前来信就是否到中国就业询问你的意见 ,根据下列内容回信。。 1 建议他来中国 2阐述你的理由(就业机会多。专业受欢迎,不同文化经历)3承诺会给予帮助
dear mike,
long time no see. last time you mentioned that you wanted to start a career in china. i am glad you make a good choice. i strongly suggest you should come to my home city which is prospero...
不可以哦亲~
我曾经写过这篇作文!!!
潍坊的你+_+
你要不要看手稿?
不是刚刚写的吧
两篇综合,你可以自己结合一下。
你看我这么拼的份上!!!!给个好评可不可以!!!!
我特别想知道你是男的女的
ˊ_&ˋ看上我了撒~
你先告诉我
知道这个干嘛
哈哈哈哈哈哈
原来你是女的
我也是女的
你是学霸么
我这里有好多关于李华的英语作文?
你理科好么
化学生物渣但是我这有两个生物学霸,数学我在我们重点高中级部前100算不算好,物理400
数学是我死穴?
我就数学物理能看
数学最高137,物理80
不要刺激我了我已无力吐槽?
化学50=_=生物66
化学就一次87其余平均55
生物一次78
我也就英语物理化学凑合,别的我就死翘翘了
语文撑死122
英语是什么
我是二类生
你是哪里的
你是哪里的
我是辽宁的
好吧山东产学霸
我是某重高的学痞
我们学校是我们这的重点
我综合起来三百多名?
我们学习在山东省升学率都特别高
比不起啊,
300是可以是挺好的一本的
前150是重点
因为我是二类生所以有优势,要是跟别人一样考语文的话我就死了
什么是二类生
然后高考加十分,语文也比你们简单多了
我们学校一学霸
少数民族题还不一样
我是蒙族我还学蒙文!!!
我们这是蒙古族自治县所以加十分!!
你写作文用蒙文加分不
我们单独考蒙文
无语了高考
而且还得用蒙文写三百多字的作文
蒙文还有听力
我们学校一学霸高考690藏族加十分700
正好够北大
学霸的生活是我无法体会的
学霸你咋不睡觉
英语作文明天交
写不下去就百度
英语老师得弄死我
我们老师给我们发过这个作文的范文,不过现在不在我身边
要自己写的不要网上的
我们老师写的
当初背的作文全是李华
我在扣扣跟你说话了
你可以搜百度,很多例文的,而且还都不错
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
不行要自己写假如你是mike,你收到了来自中国笔友李雷的来信,他在学习英语的过程中遇到了一些困难,请你给李写封回信,告诉他学系习英语的重要性以及如何学好英语._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是mike,你收到了来自中国笔友李雷的来信,他在学习英语的过程中遇到了一些困难,请你给李写封回信,告诉他学系习英语的重要性以及如何学好英语.
假如你是mike,你收到了来自中国笔友李雷的来信,他在学习英语的过程中遇到了一些困难,请你给李写封回信,告诉他学系习英语的重要性以及如何学好英语.
i am so glad that heard from you, and you said that you have some problem on english learning. i will give you some advices as follows:first, let me tell you the importance of english study. english is a kind of
world-wide language,and it is official language in many countries. many people in the country which has not consider english as their official language are also learning english, and in these countries english is an important course in class for students. and if you want to get further education abroad, especially in western -world, you need to pass the examination of english level.and
english is used in many areas, such as computer science, which is a common example. almost all the computer software language are designed in english, so if a college students wants to master one or several software design, he should study enlish well. since english is so important, people in non- english countries have got some good methods to learn english well.let me introduce some of them to you.more reading: if you read much books of english version of any sort, like novels, stories, summaries, you will accumulate many english words, which can help you do a lot of things that concerned english. more speaking: and since english is one kind of language, it must be used to transfer ideas from one to another, and speaking is a very direct and efiicient way to do it. so you must find some partner to practise oral english. if you can't find one partner, you can practise yourself. that is speak to yourself.it is too late, so let me tell you one important thing:although your can master many words, but if you do not learn english grammar, you will not be good at english,or you just leave your eghlish at low level. you konw, grammar is method can orgnize your words to one sentence, and you must convey your complete meaning that you want to express to your listener or reader. so in order to aviod misunderstanding. remember, no vague, just simple, direct, effective.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐