英语作文网急求!!!围绕“ways to...

中学英语作文ways to share opinions with each other中学生相互交流方式很多。请围绕ways to share opinions with each other这一话题,写一篇短文。1.相互交流的途径:讨论,打电话,使用网络等2.我的做法及理由。大概120个词左右,文章开头已给出。there are various ways for us middle school students to share opinions with each other.在线等,一个小时内做出追加,越早追加的越多,1个半小时后还没答案问题关闭
旧城°0167
there are various ways for us middle school students to share opinions with each other.For example,we can discuss,make a telephone call , use the Internet and so on.In my opinion,I like the telephone best. Because it's convenient.I can call my friend at anytime.But I can't choose it.Because I haven't made money.I must treasure the money which is from my parents.So I will talk with my friends by face to face.But I think I will talk with my friend on the phone in future.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码高中英语作文ways to share opinions with each other急!!中学生相互交流方式很多。请围绕ways to share opinions with each other这一话题,写一篇短文。1.相互交流的途径:讨论,打电话,使用网络等2.我的做法及理由。大概120个词左右,文章开头已给出。there are various ways for us middle school students to share opinions with each other
醉梧桐ヽ0490
there are various ways for us middle school students to share opinions with each other.For example,we can discuss,make a telephone call , use the Internet and so on. In my opinion,I like the tele...
An Ideal Friend Friends can be classified into two kinds, good friends and evil friends. Evil friends lead us astray and may destroy our life, while good ones drive us towards the right and make ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文《ways to learn english》_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
英语作文《ways to learn english》
||文档简介
总评分4.3|
浏览量151049
&&作​文​,​英​语​作​文​,​电​大​,​本​科