英语作文网《How Much I've ...

爱阅读的空间2014英语高考满分作文|智慧熊Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student in China and I plan to go to Britain to attend a summer school during the vacation. I’ve seen your ad, and I’d like to know something more about your six-week English course.①First, when will the course start and how many class hours are there per week?②Besides, I wish there would not be too many students in a class.③
I’d also like to know how much I have to pay for the course and whether accommodation is included.④Would there be a host family or university dormitory?⑤
I’m looking forward to your early reply.⑥
Yours faithfully
名师精评:
本文突出的亮点是:要点齐全,语言地道,表达流畅,圆满完成了写作任务;本文开头向对方作了自我介绍,然后陈述了自己暑期的打算。接着用I’ve seen your ad, and I’d like to know something more about your six-week English course.一句作为过渡,引出要问的几个问题;使用特殊疑问句和宾语从句,依次针对试题中标出的5个问题进行了提问;First,Besides的使用使文章前后连贯,富有逻辑性。
提分要点:
本句直奔主题,交代写信的目的,词汇more的使用,具有高度的概括性,巧妙地引出下文所要提出的问题。
本句中序数词first的使用,使语言干练,具有条理性;连词and 很自然地连接两个疑问句,显示了考生娴熟的语言运用能力。
过渡词besides加强了句子之间的逻辑关系,使文章层次分明;wish一词委婉地表达了考生的要求,运用准确、恰当。
本句是对课程费用的咨询,考生适当增加了细节“住宿费是否包含在内”,既充实了文章内容,又为下文埋下了伏笔,构思巧妙。
本句中考生一改常规的表达方式,并不是直接提问住宿类型,而是巧妙地用连词or连接两种住宿类型,使问题更加具体化,写作技巧高人一筹。
诚恳地表达愿望,完美收尾。
积累卡片:
1. attend 参加
3. besides 除此之外,还……
would like to do 想要做……
pay for 为……而付钱
accommodation
host family 寄宿家庭
university dormitory 大学宿舍
I’ve seen your ad, and I’d like to know something more about your six-week English course. 我已经看过贵校登的广告了,我想要了解更多有关你们开设的为期六周的英语课程。
I’d also like to know how much I have to pay for the course and whether accommodation is included.
我也很想知道这门课程的费用,以及是否包含住宿费用。
Would there be a host family or university dormitory?
我们是住在寄宿家庭还是大学宿舍呢?初三英语作文:How I’ve changed
来源:评论: 点击:发布日期: 23:47:51
&&&& When I was a little girl ,I used to play with my friends all day and all night , I was very happy .But now ,I&m growing up ,I just wand to be alone , so I become worried . I used to like planting flowers ,but now I don&t have any time to do that , I only study and do my homework every day .I used to like watching Tv , and ofen watch cartoon ,but now I&m more interested in sports games and English programmes.&&&& I didn&t use to reading books ,now ienjoy reading magazines ,because I think that the more books I read , the more knowledge I get . I usde to make my mother be angry with me ,now I&m obedient to her . I used to be afraid of the dark , but now I like to think about my problem in the dark and enjoy the dark instead && How much I have changed !But what changed my life ? The time ,time could change everything.新视野大学英语二
1347单元作文及完形填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视野大学英语二
1347单元作文及完形填空
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢毕业感想英语作文
毕业感想英语作文
毕业感想英语一:The feelings about graduation
The farewell day would the least expected day in my life, but it has come eventually. At this momnet, I have to say that it is such a priviliage and honor to have worked with you guys shoulder on shouldr over the last four years. We went through a lot and achieved a lot.& When I look back and think about the past, I feel so pround and accomplished not only because of the knowledge I have learnt and the progress I have made in my study, but also because the geniue friendship I have obtained with you guys.
毕业感想英语作文二:The feelings about graduation
Dear teacher,
You told me, &no pain, no gain.&& thanks a lot. I think it's hard to say good bye because it's kind of you for me. You taught me so much things which is helpful. Just like how to be a kind person and how to communicat with others. I only want to say how much i need you, i will never forget you.
Yours, student
毕业感想英语作文三:The feelings about graduation
At graduation, I want to say to the classmates: thank you for me, and the other teachers, to the entire school things support!!!!! Are you the teacher of the sky, fly a pair of wings, the growth of happiness!
Time passed quickly, you by, unconsciously, you through the junior middle school three year study life. In three years, you leave footprints in the campus, and released, scattering the ideal sweat, harvest I wish, to take away the maturity, and left behind the memories. A few days to come, in my mind, often will save you present at his desk the Crazy dozen laughter, Let the teacher force to eat b Creating
On the sports groun More specific classmates stealing copy
Climbing Have
More in order to hit a small thing of reckless...... . I think this is your life, is also growing occasionally I will.
Graduate, the separation, leaving gratitude, take it hope.
毕业感想英语作文四:The feelings about graduation
Hello, everyone.
I don't know how to express my feeling now. I don't know whether I'm happy or sad. Today we'll be apart. From now on we'll never study together, never laugh together.
I've been in Cambridge Young English School for three years. I've learned a lot here. I got to know what's english and how to read english. Teacher Li was hard because of us. We didn't listen to him when he began to teach us. And he couldn't do anything else but shout Attention!
Teacher Li is great. Remember, Teacher Pi said, phonogram is difficult to spell. And he would only ask us to dictionary when he was tied. Instesd Te Li could spell it. It's really admirable. I love Teacher's reading, nice although not better than .
How time flys. I'm going to graduate. Dense book notes that left me the best gift, which not only gave me the knowledge, but gave me a lot of fun. I would like to thank Mu Shenghui. I admire his notes and his achievements. I am happy to be his deckmate.
Wish everyone can pave a perfect road with English. Come on, everybody!
Thank you! That's all.
毕业感想英语作文五:The feelings about graduation
I would like to thank you for all the help you gave me during this past semester. You were alway so patient when I asked you questions. You listened to them carefully and explained everything so thoroughly. You showed me different ways to practice and remember new words and usage. I felt so encouraged and became more comfortable in speaking English. You made the excercise so interesting that I was always very eager to participate and practice. My English has improved so much. How could I thank you enough?! I cannot wait to take your class next semester and keep working on my English.
毕业感想英语作文六:The feelings about graduation
How time fies!
My school life is over. Here're what I want to say to classmates,teachers.I love my teachers so much,beacause they teach me a lot .
When I was in trouble ,they gave me a hand . When I failed the exam,they gave me a smile.And they tell me not to give up.
In a word,thank them so much at the bottle of my heart. I will miss them though I am not their student any longer.
I enjoy myself with my classmates .I got on well with them. And I never forget them because they are very good.
Most importantly,many happy moments about us are kept in my memory. I'll try my best to suady that I can Return my school.
I had a good time in school and I learn a lot of Knowlegle from my beautiful school
与毕业感想英语作文相关的文章BADCD&AADBC&DACDB&CCBAB试题分析:文章介绍作者的爸爸在他从小的时候,就给他灌输一种观念,做什么事情都要起努力尝试,在那之前不要说不喜欢,作者用这种态度生活工作,也取得了成功。1.考查代词和对文章主题的把握。A. everything一切,B. something 某些事,C. everybody每个人, D. somebody一些人,本句式一个主题句,本题的关键是弄清楚这个长句的结构。不管是什么,我不能说我不喜欢什么东西,直到我尝试过,选B2.考查连词:A. until after直到…后,B. ever since 自从,C. so that为了,因此,D. long before在…之前很长时间,句意:不管是什么,我不能说我不喜欢什么东西,直到我尝试过,选A3.考查固定搭配结合语境的正确使用。A. consider考虑,B. argue 争论,C. include包括,D. realize 意识到,Come to realize,逐渐意识到,逐渐开始明白。这是完型中经常遇到的表达。选D4.考查名词:A. suggestion 建议,B. explanation 解释,C. acceptance接受,D. discussion讨论,根据句子后半部分,就会联想起来常用搭配accept……as……。故选accept的对应形式。意思为“我开始意识到,我的成功很大程度上归功于我对这句话的接受并作为我的行为准则。” 选C5.考查形容词:A. hard困难,B. best最好的,C. extra额外的,D. first第一,根据下文可知作者做这份工作时候,还没有结婚,需要过几年才结婚,所以最有可能是他毕业后的第一份工作。选D6.考查动词在语境中的词义辨析。A. determined决定,确定,断定。B. examined 检查,C. experienced经历,D. introduced&介绍,在这句话中“直到我确定我做的工作就可以作为我的职业。” 选A7.考查副词语义的辨析。A. Actually实际上,B. Gradually逐渐地,C. Finally最后,D. Usually通常句意为:事实上当时我认为我会工作几年,然后结婚,所以我没有对那件工作当回事。选A8.考查动词和语意的理解。A. helped帮助,B. required 要求,C. expressed 表达,D. mattered重要,我没有对那件工作当回事。选D9.考查上下文语意照应和固定句式的使用。A. careful仔细的,B. mistaken错的,C. interested兴趣, D. prepared准备,根据下文可知作者一接触这个工作就对它产生了兴趣。本句涉及了一个句型“否定级+比较级”表最高级含义。可知以前是不能再错了,选B 10.考查动词词组的语义辨析。A. look up 抬头看,B. take up从事,占据,C. move up升迁,晋职。&&&&&& D. put up竖立,搭起,结合文章内容可知作者在这个单位做的很成功,所以应该是升职。选C11.考查名词:A. situations形势,B. choices 选择,C. directions方向,D. positions “职务,位置”句意:作者一路升迁到各个职位。选D12.考查名词:A. thought 想法,B. reply 回答,C. action行动,D. advice建议,根据引号内的内容“I will try it……”这应该是作者的想法thought。选A13.考查形容词比较级:A. easier 更容易,B. newer更新,C. earlier更早,D. higher更高,尝试新的位置,如果不行还可以退回到以前的职位。选C14.考查动词在语境中的含义。A. permitted允许,B. counted 计算,重要,C. organized组织, D. enjoyed享受,根据上文29空,可知作者对这个单位的工作都很喜欢。选D15.考查动词与名词的搭配。A. show展示,B. possess 拥有,C. need需要,D. gather聚集,我发现自己拥有大量不同的技能,选B16.考查形容词短语:A. lucky for对…幸运,B. slow at对…缓慢,C. open to开放,D. afraid of 害怕,选对这个空的关键是读懂这个长句子“I never would have thought were within me had it not been for my being 36 trying new opportunities.”这个句子是虚拟语气的句子,包含有if引导的虚拟条件句,只是把if省了,从句使用了倒装结构。这里指:作者对于尝试新的机会是开放的心态。选C17.考查词组:A. think of 想到,B. give away赠送,泄漏,C. believe in 信任,D. turn into变成, 如果我相信我做的事情有好处,我就能成功,选C18.考查名词词义与动词的搭配。A. business商业,B. goal 目标,C. fortune运气,财产,D. growth 成长,achieve my goal,达到目标。选B19.考查形容词词意辨析。A. excited兴奋,B. curious 好奇,C. surprised惊讶的,D. helpful乐于助人的,Be excited to do,做某事很有激情,很兴奋。这就是为什么我做为CareerFables的一份子这么兴奋。选A20.考查名词词义辨析。A. dream梦想,B. time 时间,时机,C. power权力,D. honor荣誉,我想合适的时机来了。B考点:考查人生百味类短文
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
& &&&& 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
&&&&&&&& At the end of my senior year of high school, I got a job working at a local coffee shop. I thought the job would be easy and stress-free. I &&36 &&myself pouring the best coffees, making delicious doughnut (炸面包圈), and becoming friends with &&37& &customers.
&&&&&&&& But I wasn't &&38&& &the people with enormous orders, the women who &&39 &that the coffee was much too creamy (全乳脂的), or the men who wanted their iced coffees &&40 &again and again until they reached perfection. I couldn't seem to &&41 anyone.
&&&&&&&& One rainy day, one of my regular customers came in looking& 42& . He said he felt like getting in bed,pulling the &&43 &up over his head, and staying there for a few years. I knew exactly how he felt.
&&&& &44&& he left, I handed him a bag along with his iced coffee. He was& &45 &, since he hadn’t ordered anything but coffee, I had given him his favorite type of doughnut.
“It’s& &46& me,” I told him. “have a nice day.”
He smiled and thanked me before heading back out into the &47& .
The next day, it was still raining. I&& 48& my afternoon hanging out the window, handing people their& 49&& . I was completely wet and freezing cold.& &50 &, no one was tipping that day. Every time I looked into our&& 51&& tip jar, I grew more depressed.
In the evening, the customer fromm the day before drove up to the window. He handed me a pink rose and a& 52 .He said that not many people took time to &53 &others and he was glad there were still people like me in the world.With a friendly wave, he drove away.I ran to the back of the shop and read the note.It read:
Christine,
&&&&&&&& Thanks for being so sweet, kind and thoughtful yesterday.It's so nice to meet someone who’s genuinely (真诚地) nice.Please don ' t change your& &54 &! Have a great day !——Hank
&&&&&&&& After that, whenever I felt depressed or sick of coffee, I thought of Hank and his kindness.Then I would smile, hold my head up high,& &55& &my throat and ask politely, &How can I help you?&
36.A.believed&&&&&& &&&&&& B.hoped&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C.pictured& &&&&&&&&& D.supposed
37.A.particular& &&&&&& B.regular& & C.special&&& &&&&&&& D.common
38.A.thinking&
B.considering&&& &&&&&&& C.guessing& &&&&&&&& D.expecting
39.A.complained&&&& B.praised&&&&
C.doubted& &&&&&&&&& D.explained
40.A.repeated& &&&&&&& B.returned&& &&&&& C.recovered& &&&&& D.remade
41.A.fit&&&& &&&& B.please&&
C.suit&&&& & D.meet
42.A.satisfied&&& &&&& B.happy&& & C.upset&&&& &&&&&&& D.anxious
43.A.hat&&&&&& &&&&&& B.sheet&&&&& &&&& C.coat&& &&&& D.pillow
44.A.Before&&&&&&&& B.After&&&&& && C.Until&&&&&& &&&& D.While
45.A.embarrassed&&& B.angry&& &&&&&&& C.surprised
46.A.on&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.in&&&&&&
C.for&&&&&
47.A.crowd&&&&& &&& B.street&& & C.shop&&&& &&&&&&&& D.rain
48.A.spent&& && B.took&& C.cost&&&&
49.A.doughnuts&&&&& B.coffees& &&&&&&& C.orders& &&& D.bags
50.A.Better&&&&&&&& &&&&& B.Worse&&&&&&&& &&&&& C.Further&& &&&&&&&& D.Later
51.A.old&&&&&&&&&&& B.full&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.broken&&&& &&&& D.empty
52.A.letter&&&&&&&&& B.bill&&&&&&&&&&& C.note&&&&&& &&&&&& D.gift
53.A.talk about&&&&& B.care about& & C.hear about&&& &&&&&&&& D.know about
54.A.way&&&&
B.job&&&& && C.mind&&&&& &&&&&& D.product
55.A.cut&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B.force& &&&&& C.raise& &&&&&& D.clear
&(10·陕西A篇)
&&Ask Dr ? Jeffers
This month Dr. Jeffers is answering questions about
the human brain and how it works.
Dear Dr. Jeffers,
One of my colleagues, Felix Moeller, told
me that scientists are learning to use computer to ‘read minds’. Is there any
truth to this story/
—Jane Leon, New York, USA
Dear Ms. Leon,
Well, a lot of research is being
conducted in this area, but so far, the brain scanning equipment and
corresponding computer programs haven’t been able to actually read thoughts.
In one experiment, test subjects(受试者)were
connected to scanning equipment and shown two numbers on a screen. They were
then asked to choose between adding or subtracting(减)the two numbers. Using this method, researchers were
able to follow brain processes and make the correct assumptions(假设)70 percent of the time. It’s not quite mind reading,
but it’s certainly a first step.
Dear Dr. Jeffers,
My three-year-old son loves it when I dig
my fingers into his sides and tickle (胳肢)him
until he laughs uncontrollably. The other day I noticed him trying to tickle
himself but he couldn’t do it. Why not?
—Glenn Lewis, Vancouver, Canada
Dear Mr. Lewis,
It’s because of how the brain works. The
brain is trained to know what to pay attention to and what to ignore. It
causes us to ignore physical feelings we expect to happen, but it causes a
mild panic reaction when there is an unexpected feeling. For example, you
don’t notice how your shoulder feels while you’re walking down the street.
But if someone comes up behind you and touches you lightly on the shoulder,
you may jump in fear. It’s that unexpected part that causes the tickle
46. What can we
learn from the answer to the first
question?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. Some equipment
is able to read human minds.
B. Some progress
has been made in mind reading.
C. Test subjects
have been used to make decisions.
D. Computer
programs can copy brain processes.
47. People laugh
when tickled by others because the feeling is
_______.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
unexpected&&&&&&& B. expected&& &&&&&C.
comfortable&&&&&&& D. uncomfortable
48. Who has got a
little child according to the
text?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Leon&&&&&&&&& B. Mr.
Lewis&&&&&&& C. Mr.
Moeller&&&&&&& D. Dr. Jeffers
49. According to
the text, Jeffers is probably
_______.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. a computer
programmer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. a test subject
C. a human brain
expert&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. a medical doctor
Dad,” one of my kids asked the other day, “what was your
favourite fast food when you were growing up?”
didn't have fast food when I was growing up,” I informed him.
“All the food was slow.”
on, seriously. Where did you eat?”
was a place called ‘home’” I explained.“Grandma cooked every day and when
Grandpa got home from work, we sat down together at the dining table, and if I
didn't like what she put on my plate I was allowed to sit there until I liked
this time, the kid was laughing so hard I was afraid he was going to suffer
serious internal damage, so I didn't tell him the part about how I had to have
permission to leave the table. But here are some other things I would have told
him about my childhood if I figured his system could have handled it:
was 13 before I tasted my first pizza. It was called “pizza pie”. When I bit
into it, I burned the roof of my mouth and the cheese slid off, swung down, and
plastered itself against my chin. It's still the best pizza I ever had.
were not delivered to our home. But milk was. Bread and rolls came from the
Omar man. All newspapers were delivered by boys and all boys delivered
newspapers. I delivered a newspaper, six days a week even when the snow was 18
inches deep. It cost 7 cents a paper, of which I got to keep 2 cents, I had to
get up at 4:00 a.m. every morning. On
Saturdays, I had to collect the 42 cents from my customers.
you grew up in a generation before there was fast food, you may want to share
some of these memories with your children or grandchildren. Growing up isn't
what it used to be, is it?
Hearing what the author said, his child probably thought ________.
he was lucky to have fast food
it was unbelievable to live without fast food
how happy his own life was
his father was joking with him
When he used to have meals with the adults, the author ________.
had to watch his table manners
could choose what he liked
was not given much freedom
had to eat everything offered to him
What do we know about the first pizza the author had?
It left a good memory on him.
The author didn't like it at all.
It was too poorly made.
He didn't know how to eat it.
Why did the author talk about his experience of delivering newspapers?
To show that his family used to be quite poor.
To show that children before had to make a living by themselves.
To show that he had gained a lot from the experience.
To show that growing experience was quite different before.
What's the author's attitude towards today's children?
He thinks they are spoiled.
He thinks they are too obsessed with fast food.
He thinks they should go through some hardship.
He doesn't give his personal opinion.
来源:学年甘肃省天水市一中高一入学教育考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正: 此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏写符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Lucy was one of my best friend at high school.At that time, we often spend time together.Thanks to his great help, I made much progressof my study. Last year, she decided to study abroad.That is to say, we would no longer see andtalk with each other for long time.After her leaving, I prepared a gift to show my bestwishes to her. She said it was the most best gift she hadever had. From then, we’ve kept in touch with each other through E-mails. I look forward to see her again.
来源:2013届河南省高二3月月考英语试题
&One morning more than thirty years
ago, I entered the Track Kitchen, a restaurant where everyone from the
humblest(卑微的) to
the most powerful came for breakfast. I noticed an empty chair next to an
elderly, unshaven man, who looked somewhat disheveled. He was wearing a
worn-out hat and was alone. I asked if I might join him. He agreed quietly and
I sat down to have my breakfast.
We cautiously began a conversation and
spoke about a wide rang of things. We never introduced ourselves. I was
concerned that he might have no money and not be able to afford something to eat.
So as I rose to go back to the counter and buy a second cup of coffee, I asked,
“My I get you something?”
“A coffee would be nice.”
Then I bought him a cup of coffee, we
talked more, and he accepted another cup of coffee. Finally, I rose to leave,
wished him well, and headed for the exit. At the door I met one of my friends.
He asked,
“How did you get to know Mr. Galbreath?”
“The man you were sitting with. He is
chairman of the Board of Churchill Downs.”
I could hardly believe it. I was buying, offering
a free breakfast, and feeling pity for one of the world’s richest and most
powerful men!
My few minutes with Mr. Galbreath changed
my life. Now I try to treat everyone with
respect, no matter who I think they are,
and no matter another human being with kindness and sincerity.
1. What does the underlined word
“disheveled” mean?
A.Unfriendly.
C.Elegant.
D.Untidy.
2.The author bought coffee for the old man
because&&& .
A.he wanted to start a conversation
B.he thought the old man was poor
C.he intended to show his politeness
D.he would like to thank the old man
3.How did the author probably feel after he
talked with his friend?
A.Surprised.
B.Pitiful.
D.Regretful.
4. What is the message mainly expressed in
the story?
A.We should learn to be generous.
B.It is honorable to help those in need.
C.We should avoid judging people by their appearances.
D.People in high positions are not like what we expect.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐