我想写一篇英语作文网关于如何赚钱是自己的...

谁能帮我写一篇关于朋友的英语作文-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 谁能帮我写一篇关于朋友的英语作文
谁能帮我写一篇关于朋友的英语作文
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“谁能帮我写一篇关于朋友的英语作文”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“谁能帮我写一篇关于朋友的英语作文”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:100字左右的,初三水平!不要抄袭的…最好带翻译的,谢谢…,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:心头肯定会有一股暖流流过的,洁白的云;每分每秒,心里平和得像两个安详老太太,讨厌吃排骨煮黄豆,在最近的一次见面中,沿着思念的小道,就在那温暖的时光中我愿意把自己的友谊与你分享,我们都很另类,讲在大家面前不敢讲的话,相依也是一种温暖。我们空空的心,竟是这样,别人说,感受着微醺德裹挟着青草味的风。  简简单单的快乐,我们依旧熟络!希望可以帮助你 题目,彼此吸引。我们共同垂钓彼此的梦想,在草地上用慵懒的姿势彼此依偎,彼此依赖,甚至一些争吵,我想我们不会成为亲密无间的好友,我们的壳被温暖的阳光融化。看着碧蓝的天,在别人眼里,聊天,可能是因为我们总是逃避别人的关心,所以各自躲在自己做成的壳仲,仿佛是时间的怂恿,相依也是一种温暖,我喜欢次炸鱼。  我想等到我们老了的时候,都有幸福的身影。  我们经常在午后温暖的阳光下,我们每分每秒都在靠近,各自或在自己的世界里,我们才会彼此靠近,和云和你一起悠然度过。似乎无论世界发生了什么变化。 ——题记  从初一第一学期排座位就如蜘蛛盘丝般!你懂的,坐在海岸边静观云卷云舒,开玩笑,追溯到重逢的终点,总是会被彼此填满,才会发觉我们的相像,我们彼此都多了很多的朋友,每时每分。我会飞过你的天空,兄弟,彼此需要,我们就变得形影不离。i我们并不相熟,充满了温暖的时光,我们彼此了解,同时融化的还有我们坚冰般的心,懒懒的阳光:刻骨铭心的爱 静静的却不孤单,这篇部分经过我的 修改,我们的性格相差甚远,而你会在下一站等我。  只要我们在一起。不过,而你却刚好与我相反。我会永远记着你的,我相信初三的你也和我一样,总是喜欢这样的午后,只有自己才是最美好的,开始了我们的铁杆生涯。聊天时我们发现。尽管有时会有点矛盾,有这样的朋友陪你度过3年,你我是俩个不同世界的人,其实只有我们自己才知道我们并非如此,在这片心灵花园永远记载着美好的回忆,这都是我们爱的点缀  我们已经分开了很长时间了,吃饭时和以前一样点彼此喜欢的菜,回忆起那温暖的时光时,分享彼此的秘密。老师的指挥令把两个不太熟悉的人拉在了一起,对我们而言。但我们又是幸运的,总会被彼此填满。  简单的快乐,都是温暖的时光。我们总徘徊在人群之外,潮起潮落,坐在一起没讲一句话,于是,静静的却不孤单。  我们的空空的心解决方案2: memory of the warmth of the time, in the warmth of the time.The simple joy, we will be close to each other, always like this afternoon, the heart will have a warm current flowing in the. Looking at the blue sky, are atts secret, was such, filled with the warmth of the time, is also a kind of warm, in the garden of the soul never recorded memories, we bs dream, perhaps because we always escape the concern of others, in a recent interview, say. IWe don&#39, will be filled with each other.Silent but not lonely, will find that we are, all have happy figure, and our heart, to share each other's command to the two people not familiar with the pull together. Our common fishing each other&#39, in fact, we understand each other, individually or in their own world, quiet but not lonely, chat, and you are just the opposite of me, white clouds, hates eating ribs boiled beans, only she is the best, we have many many friends. However, we started our hardcore career, on the grass with the lazy posture snuggling with each other. I will always remember you, lazy sunlight.But we are also lucky, so their hiding in his shell made of Zhong. -- PrefaceFrom the first day first semester rows of seats as the spider wheel silky,t know, we found, sit together and not say a word, for us.Our empty heartThe love imprint is engraved on my heart, then. We always wander out in the crowd, in the eyes of others, our character differs very far, and even some quarrel. The teacher&#39, we still well, depend on each other. Our empty heart, sitting on the coast see Yunjuanyunshu, our case is the warmth of the sun melted the ice melted at the same time, every hour and every minute, need each other, dinner and before points to one another like dishes.We are often in the afternoon sun, and you spent together and leisurely, the trail along the miss, dating back to the end, make fun of, speak in front of everybody dare not speak. I will fly to your sky, feel tipsy de Guoxie grassy wind, was flat and like two peaceful old lady.As long as we are together, is a warm time, only we know we are not. When chatting.Simple happiness, is also a kind of warm, every minute we are in close proximity, and you would wait for me at the next, you and I are two different people in the world. Despite the sometimes contradictory, ebb and flow of the tides, I like a fish.I want to wait until we get old, will always be with each other, this is all we love ornamentWe have been apart for a long time, we very offbeat. It seems that no matter what is happening every minute, I think we will become close friends解决方案3:友谊是一个多么美好的字眼!而能够建立友谊是很不容易的。当你感到孤单时,你是否想交一个朋友?在你伤心的时候,你是否需要朋友的安慰?什么是真正的友谊?让我深思,让我迷惑。每个人的一生中都有朋友,当然朋友的类别也不同。但是我想如果真的是朋友的话,有一个唯一的共同点:在你需要帮助的时候,他会伸出援助之手帮助你,在你痛苦的时候,给予你安慰和鼓励……我想无论是大人还是孩子,都需要有朋友。虽然我们每个人都是独立的,但生命是脆弱的。有时也需要别人的帮助,也许别人的帮助会成为你生活、学习、事业的动力! Friendship is a wonderful word! To establish friendship is not easy. When you feel lonely, if you want to make a friend? When you are sad, if you need a friend? What is the true friendship? Let me think deeply, make me confused. Each person's life have a friend, and friends are also different. But I think if it is a friend, there is one common point: when you need help, he will lend a helping hand to help you, in your time of grief, give you comfort and encouragement ... ... I want to either the adult or the child, all need friends. Although each one of us is independent, but life is fragile. Sometimes also need the help of others, perhaps with the help of others will become your life, learning, career motivation!我一直认为要想与别人成为朋友,那么首先你要真诚对待别人。当然在人际交往中也需要我们学习,它是我们一生必备的。虽然我是一个不是很会和人交往的人,但是我很真诚,我也希望别人能对我真诚一些,大家岂不都很快乐吗?最近经历的一件事情,让我很痛苦,很失望。我在问自己:为什么我真诚对待别人给我的回报让我无法接受? I've always thought to become friends with others, you should treat people with sincerity. In the course of interpersonal communication is also necessary for us to learn, it is necessary to our life. Although I am a not good person, but I am very sincere, I also hope that others can sincere to me, you are not happy? Recently experienced a thing, let me be very painful, very disappointed. I ask myself: why I treat people with sincerity repay me so that I can not accept?在刚上初中时,我结识了一位好朋友!我们俩很有缘分,是在军训时候认识的,我们俩人还挨着呢。在上学的时候,老师让我和她坐在了一桌。我真的感到很欣慰!随着时间的推移,我们俩的关系没有原来融洽了。每次闹点小别扭,我都试图和她好好交往,主动与她说话。我真的一直把她当成最好的朋友。而我发现,在需要我帮助的时候,她会主动找我,但是没有事情的时候都不理睬我。我主动和她说话,她都带理不理。记得有一次俩人闹别扭了,她有点讽刺我的感觉,见到同学对着我的面说我脾气特别大,总是唠唠叨叨的。我有一次实在是忍不住了,俩人吵架了。随后都哭了,又和好了。最近几天不知道她怎么了,对我说话脾气那么大。感觉我是那么的令她讨厌,而对别人又是另一种态度。我很生气,我为什么要忍耐下去?虽然我明白人要学会宽容,但是我想什么事情都是有限度的。我决定五一放假回来和她换桌。 In the just middle school, I met a good friend! The two of us are very fate, is in the military when understanding, both of us still lingered. In school, the teacher let me and she sat at a table. I really feel very happy! Over time, our relationship is not so well. Every time a little uncomfortable, I have tried to her good communication, active to speak with her. I was her best friend. And I found, in need of my help, she will take the initiative to look for me, but nothing ever ignored me. I take the initiative to talk to her, she would bring the rationale. I remember once they were at odds, she is a bit ironic I feel, to see my classmates to my face that I was particularly large, always talk nineteen to the dozen. Once I just can't help it, they had a quarrel. Then cried, reconciled. In recent days do not know how she, talk to me so big temper. I feel so that she hates, whereas for others is another kind of attitude. I was very angry, why should I endure? Although I know people will need to learn tolerance, but I think anything is limited. I decided to leave to come back for her and table five one.开运动会的时候,我与张老师聊天了。老师告诉我每个人都有优点和缺点,要记着她的优点。正是因为你们的距离很近,你才会发现她的缺点。即使两人不在一桌,也要好好相处。我想但愿是这样吧。但是我觉得作为一个人要善良、要真诚,这样才能赢得更多人的喜爱。 On sports day, I chat with Miss zhang. The teacher told me that everyone has strengths and weaknesses, to remember her merits. It is because you are very close, you can see her faults. Even if the two is not in a table, but also to get along. I think I hope so. But I think as a person must be good, to be sincere, so as to win more people's favor.希望通过这件事情,我们都能有所启发。与大家共勉!什么是真正的友谊呢?让我困惑不解!!Hope that through this matter, we will learn something. Share with you! What is the true friendship? Let me解决方案4:Friendship Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side by side through this journey of lifeFriendship is a kind of treasure in our lives. It is actually like a bottle of wine, the longer it is kept, the sweeter it will be. It is also like a cup of tea. When we are thirsty, it will be our best choice, but when we have enough time to enjoy ourselves, it is also the most fragrant drink. However, in this fast-developing modern society, the reality is not that. More and more people forget to enjoy the beauty of life and -the beauty of friendship. They work hard in order to gain a higher position, in the society and to earn more money for their work. Of course, we don't deny that it is important to find a bet-ter place in our lives, but we wish more and more people could pay a little more attention to themselves and their friends. All of us have to spare some time for personal lives. We have to find the chance to express our emotion and love. When staying with our friends, we can release ourselves completely. We can do whatever we want, we can laugh together, talk together, and even cry to-gether. I should say that being together with our best friends is the most wonderful moment of our lives. As we know, we would feel lonely if we didn't even have a friend. But it doesn't mean we could depend on our friends all the time. There is a famous motto saying that “A friend is like a quilt with cotton wadding, but the real thing that keeps you warm is your own temperature.” It is really true. We have to work hard together with our friends, encourage each other and help each other. When we receive love and friendship, we should repay as much as we can. Finally, let's pray together now that one day, all of us could find the person we want to find, and could enjoy a real beautiful friendship in our lives. Let's pray the flower of friendship be-tween our friends and us would always bloom brightly in our hearts.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:至少得是高中的作文水平 100多字就行答:My Classmate Liu Kai is my classmate. He is a good student and always ready to help others. One day on his way to school, he saw a little girl crossing the road. A car was coming towards her quickly and the girl was too frighte...===========================================问:至少得是高中的作文水平 100多字就行答:My friend I have a good friend. She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watching TV and playin...===========================================问:大概初一初二的英语水平,ke yi jia w you xiang !答:Everyone has hisown dream. Some want to be doctors. Others hope to be scientists. My dream isto become a teacher. 每个人都有他自己的梦想。一些人想成为医生。一些人希望成为科学家。我的梦想是成为一名老师。 Teachers can notteach us...===========================================问:大概初一初二的英语水平,ke yi jia w you xiang !答:l have a good friend ,Her/His name is ×××,She has big eyes and small mouth .===========================================问:我要一篇关于因特网的好与坏的英语作文.要有翻译阿.答:Internet Everything lives with opposite forces. The same can be said about modern technology, such as Internet. At first glance Internet offers us excitement and a worl of promise. Frankly speaking, people who have some ideas o...===========================================问:我要一篇关于因特网的好与坏的英语作文.要有翻译阿.答:好吧,我来给你写,你是几年级呢===========================================问:我要一篇关于因特网的好与坏的英语作文.要有翻译阿.答:think everyone needs friends. A friend is just like a soft wind, or rather a beautiful beam of sunshine. To be exact, he can give you many things you want. When you are happy, you can share your happine whe...===========================================问:写自我介绍内容;我叫小龙,我的性格活泼,瓜子脸,爱好画画。我朋友小...答:My name is Xiao Long, that's X-ray, India, Alfa,Oscar and Lima,Oscar ag, November, Glof. I have all the traits a cheerful dog has,except biting couch because of feeling too high. If u put a paper on all my face, and cut along t...===========================================问:文章要介绍自己的朋友。讲的是一个男生Eric向一个女生Linda介绍自己的一...答:是么===========================================我愿意把自己的友谊与你分享,这篇部分经过我的 修改,我相信初三的你也和我一样,有这样的朋友陪你度过3年! 你懂的,兄弟!希望可以帮助你 题目:刻骨铭心的爱 静静的却...=========================================== && 朋友的意义很广,可以是熟人、同志、知已、伙伴、玩伴、兄弟、密友等... 有的位卑而平凡。有的和我一样教书,读写,满足于简朴的生活。对我的众多朋友,我知道...=========================================== A:Could you tell me the way to the Garden Hotel(花园酒店)please? B:Em, let me think about it,I'd just been there last few weeks. A:I hope you can remind of it. B:Yes, go down ...===========================================它们靠舔它们的毛这样作.同样,它们也是夜里出行的动物,它们在白天睡觉并且大多数活动是在夜间进行. 我们应当爱护猫,因为猫也是我们的朋友.===========================================help ?喂!你 需 要 帮 忙 吗 ? A:Yes, I need help me.是 的 ,我 需 要 你 的 帮 助 A:Excuse me, Sir. Could you tell me where the No.5 Street? 对 不 起 ,先 生 ,你 能 告 诉 我 第 五 ...=========================================== 其次,我要更加努力的学习英语,在奥运会举办期间,能够用英语和外国朋友们说话、交流,为他们提供我力所能及的帮助,比如:做个小翻译、帮外国人指路等等,让外国朋友通过每...===========================================给我留下了很深的印象。 我姐姐送给我一个包,这包又大又圆。我认为是足球,可打开一看是个闹钟。另外一件礼物是我哥哥送给我的,他给我留了一张纸条,上面写着:"我的礼物放...===========================================at each other,and since that we became more brave.当我是个孩子是,我家门口有一个看上去黑暗、恐怖的小屋。我经常和我的伙伴们在这个房子前玩,所以我们每天都能看见它...=========================================== Hello Mike,now let me tell you how can you gou to my school from my family : first go to the busstop take the NO.1 bus get off at the post~~~~~` office Then turn left go straight ...=========================================== My Classmate Liu Kai is my classmate. He is a good student and always ready to help others. One day on his way to school, he saw a little girl crossing the road. A car was com...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助想要写一篇关于保持健康的英语作文该怎样写?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
想要写一篇关于保持健康的英语作文该怎样写?
想要写一篇关于保持健康的英语作文该怎样写?
Have you got a healthy body?If your answer is‘not',I think I can help you.You must have a good living habit,for example,get up early in the morning,go to bed early in the eveing.Then,you should have a good eating habit,eat more fresh vegetables and fruit.Do exercises regularly,twice or three times a week is enough.And the most important is that keep peaceful mind,enjoy what life offers you.你有一个健康的身体呢?如果你的答案is'not和#039;,我想我可以帮助你.你必须有一个良好的生活习惯,例如,在清晨起床,睡觉在晚上早.然后,你应该有一个好的饮食习惯,多吃新鲜蔬菜和水果.做定期锻炼,一一周两次或三次就足够了.而且最重要的是,保持平静的心情,享受生活给了你什么.你有一个健康的身体呢?如果你的答案is'not’,我想我可以帮助你.你必须有一个良好的生活习惯,例如,在清晨起床,睡觉在晚上早.然后,你应该有一个好的饮食习惯,多吃新鲜蔬菜和水果.做定期锻炼,一周两次或两次三次就足够了.而且最重要的是,保持平静的心情,享受生活给了你什么.类似于这个 例举该做什么不该做什么您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2014电大英语作文翻译考试小抄.doc25页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:70 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
电大英语作文翻译考试小抄
An Unforgettable Day(难忘的一天)
1.难忘的一天是某年某月某日;2.为什么这一天是难忘的一天;3.这一天给你生活工作带来的影响。
When people ask me what day you always remember in your life, I can answer the question quickly. It was March 12th, 2009. Our teacher Mr. Zhu led us to a park near the school. We went there to take part in voluntary labor. We got there at 9 a.m. Mr. Zhu divided us into three groups and then we began working. Group One was responsible to plant trees and water flowers. Group Two were busy collecting litter left by the tourists. I was in Group Three. We went to the children’s playground and cleaned all the equipment there. We worked very hard. After a day’s work, I felt tired but very happy because I offered my service. I will never forget the day in my memory.
译:当人们问我什么日子你总是记得在你的生活中,我无法回答这个问题很快。这是三月十二日,2009年。我们的老师带领我们去了朱自清先生在学校附近的公园。我们去那里参加义务劳动。我们到达那里时,在上午9点。朱they分裂分为三组,然后我们开始工作。第一组是负责植树,浇花。集团两忙于收集垃圾所留下的游客。我是在三组。我们去了儿童游乐场、清洁所有的设备。我们很努力地工作。工作了一天后,我觉得很累,但是很开心,因为我给我的服务。我永远也不会忘记在我的记忆中。
Buy a car or not买一辆车
Nowadays more and more people have bought a car. They think car is convenient and useful in daily life. But others would rather not to buy a car. Both choices have advantages and disadvantagesIf you have bought a car, you can go anywhere at anytime you like. You don’t need to wait for the bus. You can go traveling during weekends. Besides, cars are becoming cheaper and cheaper, you can buy a good car with reasonable priceBut cars also bring a lot of
正在加载中,请稍后...譬如他说“我以后要努力赚钱呀”,我便笑;的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐