帮忙写英语作文网

帮忙写一篇英语作文!_百度知道
帮忙写一篇英语作文!
作文是根据一幅漫画写的。这幅漫画是这样的:①:某人的手指手指破了,要去医院看医生;②医生说:“去做心电图”;③某人很惊讶,不解地说:“手指破了于心电图何干?”;④医生说:“十指连心”。
注意,作文要分三段,第一段要引出,大概描述一下漫画内容,说明作者的意图;第二段写产生这一现象的原因;最后一段写自己的看法。作文大概120词左右,》高中水平,五月二号晚上之前提交,过时不候!谢谢各位大神了!求高手支招!
Dear Linda,I'm glad to hear that you would like to visit China.At the beginning, I'm sorry that your parents do not allow you to come alone.However when I try to think in their shoes, I can understand their concerns.Every Mon and Dad will worry about their child, especially in their young ages.Maybe you can try to persuade them with your points.On the one hand, tell them the meaning of travel alone to a teenage like you and me.Like it is a symbol of grown-up and independent.On the other hand,
tell them what will you prepare for this fantastic trip.What is your itinerary, what is your destination and so on.Even if they will not allow you to do so now, they will let you go sooner or later.By the way, I am looking forward to show you around in China.Your sincerely,Li Hua
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
关于低碳的英语作文,帮帮忙吧,谢谢!
一个玩劲舞的少女,前几天晚自习回家,被一辆卡车给撞死了,司机丧尽天良,把她的尸体拖进猪球场旁的小巷内奸污,随即逃跑.你看到这条消息后,请将它转发到3个百度贴吧,如果没发,你妈妈会在1个月后被汽车撞死,你爸爸会在1年后得绝症凄惨而亡,以后你的孩子一出生就是怪胎! 如果照上面的做了,全家平安,5天后,你喜欢的人会来找你!千万别怪我,不知道是哪个王八蛋发的
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写英语作文_百度知道
帮忙写英语作文
琼在开会时 经常有人抽烟,会议厅里弥漫着烟雾,开一两个小时的会便回觉得喉咙疼,还会咳嗽不止,他希望大家不要吸烟,但有觉得不好意思,于是有人建议装空调,另有人建议在墙上写上“禁止吸烟”如果你是琼 你该如何选择。为什么?120字左右说明开会时禁止吸烟的原因,提建议
It is said that more than four-million people die each year from smoking. That number is increasing. Seven in ten of those deaths are in developing countries. These numbers are frightening. Yet people around the world continue to smoke. In the United States, about forty-seven-million adults
smoke.This year, more than four-hundred-thirty-thousand Americans will die of diseases which have something to do with smoking. One day last month, thousands of Americans tried to stop smoking. They were taking part in the Great American Smokeout. The American Cancer Society has founded the Great American Smokeout every year for twenty-five years to show the dangers of smoking and provide support for people who decide to stop smoking. The American Cancer Society says smoking harms the body greatly. It warns that smoking even a small number of cigarettesis dangerous. It is not easy to give up smoking. However, doctors say you probably will live longer if you do stop smoking. You will feel better and look better. You also will protect the health of family members who breathe your smoke. The American Cancer Society says there is not just one right way to stop smoking. They say any way to stop smoking that is effectiveis worth trying. This could include taking long walks or spending time in places where smoking is not allowed. Also, you could eat a small piece of fruit or vegetable instead of having a cigarette. The American Cancer Society says the sooner smokers stop smoking, the more they can reducetheir chances of getting cancer and other diseases.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写英语作文_百度知道
帮忙写英语作文
//f,com/zhidao/pic/item/0b46f21fbe096b630bd62d3f0f338744eaf8ac96,jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink">,jpg" esrc="http,hiphotos,com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=1ae3d6b075c6a7efb973a022c8caf21fbe096b630bd62d3f0f338744eaf8ac96,&nbsp,hiphotos,hiphotos,<a href="http,//f,
提问者采纳
our cooperatio(合作),12 years old,My name is Kate Joca,We play together,It`s
pleasure to take exercise with you in this Health Club,Hello everyone,What sprt collection I will do are
basketball and volleyball,I`m in grade seven class,Let me intriduce myself first,where I have a patien and kind teacher,34 friends,
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你是说等你写么
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写英语作文一篇_百度知道
帮忙写英语作文一篇
写一封信给父母,告诉他们你在大学的学习和生活。至少120个字。另外有两点要求。1你在上学期最大的收获是什么。2你现在最大的困难是什么。因为我不住宿所以没啥感想好些,希望有人能写下大概的内容。我好参照一下。最好好是原创的哦
提问者采纳
Dear dad and mom,Hello,Long time no see,I miss you so much.Now I am writing to tell you about my school life.I just had the middle examination last week,and I did well in it.The college life is quite differnt from that of middlce school.I have less homework and few exams,so I have much spare time.I want to find a part-time job,and I have applied for several but each time I failed.And that is my big problem at present.But don&#39;t worry about me,I can manage it myself.
I am glad that last term I succeeded in running for the chairman of student union.Regardes
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
Dear mom and dad, It has been three months since I last wrote to you. I am so sorry that I didn&#39;t write you frequently. However, I have been busy with my preparation for the final exams. As you know, I&#39;m coming home on Jan.14th. Before that, I have to take the final exams for all six subjects I&#39;m taking this semester. Recently I have been in and out of the library a lot to do some research on the term paper for one of the subject. Most professors have already given out the review outline so that the students can study for the final exams. I think everything is going smoothly for me. So you needn’t worry. In addition, I have good news to tell you. I won the scholarship for excellent performance previous semester. So you needn’t worry about the tuition of next semester. Both of you should not work too hard. Please take care of yourselves.
Love you, Zhangyong
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇英语作文_百度知道
帮忙写一篇英语作文
参考词:pollute,turn off the tap,dry,save,water resources图片:1工厂废水污染2浪费水3土地干旱3保护水资源节约用水的主题演讲From the pictures we know that
提问者采纳
From the pictures we know that the pollution is most important issue be discussed in this world. Nowadays, there are too many ways having a bad effect on our environment. The most serious ways is iquid waste for the factories. As we know, the government has token some action to forbid it such as enact a law. Excess using the water will make our earth drought. So today our topic is how to manage and protect water resources.
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐