关于about 单词的一些问题。谢谢的单词解...

I am glad to recice your latter .in your letter .you asked me about how to learn English well . you should always speak English in class .You should write down your mistakes in your notebook every day. You should check your vocabulary notebook every day .You should listen to the radio or read a newspaper in English .Y
参考译文1:我很高兴,recice您的后者。在你的信,你问我如何学好英语。你应该总是在课堂上发言的英语,你应该每天写下自己的错误,在你的笔记本。每天,您应该检查您的词汇笔记本,你应该听收音机或读英文报纸,你应该写英文电子邮件给对方。尝试记得每天八个或十个字。写在纸片,并将其放置在你的卧室,你应该欣赏英文电影,听真实的英语。与您的朋友对电影或歌曲,并猜测新词的含义。只是尽情享受参考译文2:我很高兴热奇采你后者一天到晚你信你问我关于如何学好英语。在类中,你应该总是讲英语。您应记下你的错误在笔记本中的每一天。您应该检查你的词汇笔记本的每一天。你应该听听收音机或读英文报纸。你应该互相写英语电子邮件。试图记住一天八个或十个单词。把它们写上张纸和它们在你的卧室应享受看英语电影和听有关电影或歌曲的真正的英语衣物与您的朋友和猜出新单词的含义的地方。只是享受参考译文3:我很高兴热奇采你后者一天到晚你信你问我关于如何学好英语。在类中,你应该总是讲英语。您应记下你的错误在笔记本中的每一天。您应该检查你的词汇笔记本的每一天。你应该听听收音机或读英文报纸。你应该互相写英语电子邮件。试图记住一天八个或十个单词。把它们写上张纸和它们在你的卧室应享受看英语电影和听有关电影或歌曲的真正的英语衣物与您的朋友和猜出新单词的含义的地方。只是享受参考译文4:我很高兴向你recice后者.你在信中.你问我对如何学习好英文。 你应该总是讲英语的类别.你应该写下您在您的笔记本每天错误。 您应当检查您每天词汇笔记本.你应留意电台或阅读报纸在英文.你应该写英文电子邮件给每个其他.尝试记住八至十字一天。语义参照:我和父母分开了 & My parents and I split up我正在为你排队 & I was queuing up for youno idea who wrote it.......... & 不知道是谁写的..........however,this achievement is entirely down to the oil and gas sector which in 1999 had a market capitalization some eight times that of mining & 然而,这一成就是完全的石油和天然气部门的市值在1999年曾下降到大约8倍,采矿only two were randomized controlled trials (RCTs). &
只有两个随机对照试验(随机对照试验)。weeeeee & weeeeee主题不在是亮点 &
?? ?? ???? ???.COMMERCIAL INVOICE IN 3 COPIES, DULY SIGNED, INDICATING THE CREDIT NUMBER &
商业发票一式 3 份,妥为签署,指示的信用卡号码不要逼我发疯 & Do not make me mad他有一双大眼睛 &
He has big eyespastlnl & pastlnl考试更有利于 & Our test is more conducive to learning没有人来帮助他们,他们很失望 & There is no one to help them, and they were very disappointed实话和你讲 其实我也曾喜欢过你 只是你不晓得而已 & To be honest and tell you I have liked you, but you don't knowfloating point divion by zero &
浮点divion由零来啊 &
To Ah我游戏玩的不是很好 &
My game is not very good他们虽然是知名人物,但很少真正关心公司的经营状况 & Although they are well-known figures, but few really care about the company's operating statusMy heart but won't change & 我的心,也不会改变Look and find the differences. & 看看,找差距。我支持开车 & I support the drive你要天天做啊 &
You have to do every day, ah我々がもっと良く持っていたい私のかわいい人 & 我亲爱的人,我们希望有更好的我有工作要做 & I have work to doidentification lelve &
鉴定水平分析无论他说什么,都别相信他。(no matter) & No matter what he says, don't believe him. (no matter)you dont like him & 你不该像他tomaro is ok & 托马罗是确定If one day, you said you want me, I will say to you: late & If one day, you said you want me, I will say to you: lateTo make you feel my love & 让你感受到我的爱——无聊或轻松一下 & --Boredom or relaxationview replay & 查看重播Missing my younger brother so much,just have a nightmare that he has became very thin and my tears drop down without any sounds & 缺少我的弟弟如此之多,只是做了个恶梦他已变得很薄,我的眼泪掉下来没有任何声音你的父母亲所做的都是为了你。 &
Your parents have done for you.突发奇想 & whimsicallydivergence is a well known measure of the difference between two probability distributions & 输入字符串的格式不正确。he goes skating quite a lot & 他去溜冰了不少It all comes to the end about the past and you ,for the future,about me,to be continued. & 它所有的未来,我会继续过去和你,结束时。我还算什么 &
I am also what信B哥得永生! & Believes the B elder brother to result in the eternal life!
Typical Comment & 典型的评论我会一点粤语 &
I will be in Cantonese给我工作引路 & I have to work to pluckInternational Bureau’s reference (where applicable) &
国际局的引用 (如适用)Pron The XXX Parody & 朊 XXX 仿stock up &
股票我在考虑找一份新工作 & 正在翻译,请等待...的所有东西 & 正在翻译,请等待...你要怎么去那里 & How do you go theresoft meter version data & 软仪表版本数据如果你真想要那份工作,就努力争取 &
If you really want the job, to strive fora potential boon in a country of burgeoning waistlines & 在一个国家的潜在文伤透脑筋的蓬勃发展永远的永恒 & Forever eternal越来越多的家庭拥有私家车 & An increasing number of family-owned private carsWrite values to register of IIC device. &
值写到登记册的IIC设备。SOFTWARE REV &
软件冯sexxx (Guest): its not nasty if you want to watch it. & sexxx(游客):不讨厌的,如果你想观看它。it spend her tow days for this readingthe storybook & 它花了她两天时间里为此读取时本故事书最近查询: & 线圈额定的电压 & Goal achievement &
来我们党 &
& 我你是男人的事 & Scorch & 重视呢? &
Western Development & Branch company of Zhongyuan oil field & .OuDing 公司介绍和演示文稿审查。 &
Through efforts to & 你的衣服是多少? & Half-duplex & Thanks teacher in his study of concern for the US & 你的生命是如何的? &
*最大到最小的元素的比例过大; &
这个公园是不同新课标人教版高中英语选修7单词(默写用)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
12页1下载券6页1下载券17页1下载券11页免费11页1下载券 2页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢12页免费11页1下载券12页1下载券11页1下载券9页1下载券
新课标人教版高中英语选修7单词(默写用)|一​轮​复​习​很​有​用
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢& Unit知识点 & “假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文...”习题详情
196位同学学习过此题,做题成功率72.9%
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线(&&&&),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。Dear Lucy,I am very excited to learn that you’re coming to Xi’an for travel. Both my parent miss you a lot. So is our friend, Ruby. April is best time of the year to visit Xi’an. There is only a few rain and the weather is neither too hot or too cold. There are so many places I wanted to take you to after I finish my work like a volunteer in the local charity. When you come, you can stay with ourselves. My house is about three kilometers far away from Xi’an Moslem Street where is full of local foods.Best regards,Janetparent 改成parents
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-陕西省西工大附中高三第六次模拟英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写出该加的词...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这是Janet 写给Lucy的信,Lucy要来xi’an,Janet表示欢迎,并表示要带Janet到一些景点游玩。【小题1】我的父母都很想念你。Both后面接名词复数:parent 改成parents【小题2】我们的朋友也是。因为Both my parent miss you a lot.指用了实意动词miss,所以后面也应该用助动词: is 改成does【小题3】四月是来西安的最好的时间。Best前面加the【小题4】这里雨水少。few 修饰可数名词复数,改成little修饰不可数名词【小题5】天气既不太冷,也不太热。使用neither…nor【小题6】我有这么地方可以带你去的。这篇文章使用一般现在时:wanted 改成want【小题7】在我做完当地的慈善机构的志愿者以后。Like“象”,改成 as“做为”【小题8】你来的时候,你可以和我们住在一起。主语是you,所以不要反身代词:ourselves改成us 【小题9】我的家离西安的Moslem Street有3公里远。three kilometers和far重复。去掉far【小题10】这里使用定语从句,定语从句中缺少主语,用which引导定语从句:where 改成which
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
经过分析,习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写出该加的词...”主要考察你对“Unit”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写出该加的词...”相似的题目:
It was the end of my first day as waitress in a busy New York restaurant.My cap had gone away,and my feet were &&&&.The loaded plates I carried &&&& to be heavier and heavier.Tired and discouraged,I wasn’t able to do anything &&&&.As I made out a check for a family with several children who had changed their ice&cream &&&& a dozen times,I was ready to stop.Then the father &&&& at me as he handed me my tip.“Well done,”he said,“you’ve &&&& us really well.” Suddenly my tiredness &&&&.I smiled back,and later,when the &&&& asked me how I’d like my first day,I said,“Fun!” Those few words of praise had &&&& everything.Praise is like &&&& to the human spirit;we cannot grow without it.And &&&&,while most of us are only too &&&& to apply to others the cold wind of criticism,we are &&&& to give our fellows the warm sunshine of praise.Why—when one word of praise can bring such &&&&?It is strange how chary(吝啬的) we are about praising.Perhaps it’s &&&& few of us know how to accept it.It’s &&&& rewarding to give praise in areas in which &&&& generally goes unnoticed or unmentioned.An artist gets admired for a glorious picture,a cook for a &&&& meal.But do you ever tell your laundry manager how pleased you are when the shirts are &&&& just right?In fact,to give praise &&&& the giver nothing but a moment’s thought and a moment’s effort.【小题1】A.smallB.painfulC.toughD.white【小题2】A.remainedB.lookedC.seemedD.turned【小题3】A.happyB.specialC.strangeD.right【小题4】A.orderB.priceC.colourD.shape【小题5】A.staredB.smiledC.calledD.nodded【小题6】A.talked aboutB.looked afterC.depended onD.thought of【小题7】A.increasedB.continuedC.disappearedD.developed【小题8】A.childrenB.managerC.fatherD.friends【小题9】A.madeB.changedC.foundD.improved【小题10】A.heatB.shadowC.snowstormD.sunlight【小题11】A.thenB.thusC.nowD.yet【小题12】A.readyB.doubtfulC.satisfiedD.disappointed【小题13】A.unableB.unwillingC.boredD.anxious【小题14】A.attentionB.choiceC.pleasureD.advance【小题15】A.becauseB.whenC.whetherD.that【小题16】A.finallyB.especiallyC.probablyD.fortunately【小题17】A.effortB.effectC.deedD.feeling【小题18】A.dailyB.lightC.perfectD.main【小题19】A.done B.soldC.chosenD.given【小题20】A.takesB.leavesC.offers D.costs&&&&
—What’s Jack up to in the shoe shop? He’s there for ages.—It’s &&&& that he hasn’t decided which pair to buy.sureobviousconfusingcurious
On Nov.18,1995,Itzhak Perlman,the violinist,came on stage to give a concert.If you have ever been to a Perlman concert,you know that getting on stage is no small achievement for him.He was stricken with polio(小儿麻痹症) as a child,and so he walks with the aid of two crutches.The audience sat quietly while he makes his way across the stage to his chair and begins his play.But this time,something went wrong.Just as he finished the first few bars,one of the strings on his violin broke.We thought that he would have to stop the concert.But he didn’t.Instead,he waited a moment,closed his eyes and then signaled the conductor to begin again.Of course,anyone knows that it is impossible to play a pleasant work with just three strings.I know that,and you know that,but that night Itzhak Perlman refused to know that.When he finished,there was a breathtaking silence in the room.And then people rose and cheered.There was an extraordinary outburst of applause from every corner of the auditorium.He smiled,wiped the sweat from this brow and then he said-not proudly,but in a quiet,holy attitude-“You know,sometimes it is the artist’s task to find out how much music you can still make with what you have left.”This powerful line has stayed in my mind ever since I heard it.And who knows?Perhaps that is the meaning of life-not just for artists but for all of us.So,perhaps our task in this fast&changing,puzzling world in which we live is to make music,at first with all that we have,and then,when that is no longer possible,to make music with what we have left.【小题1】What made Itzhak Perlman’s performance at the concert special on Nov.18,1995?A.There were too many audience.B.He was late for the stage.C.He had a quarrel with the audience.D.One string of the violin got broken.【小题2】Why did Itzhak Perlman continue his playing after one string was broken?A.Because he was a person of self pride.B.Because he thought the audience didn’t see that.C.Because he decided to succeed with the broken violin.D.Because he didn’t know that the string was broken.【小题3】Why did the audience give heated claps to Itzhak Perlman?A.Because they were moved by his disease.B.Because they were moved by his spirit.C.Because they were laughing at his action.D.Because they were encouraging him to cheer up.【小题4】What is the best title for the passage?A.When you lose the most important thing.B.How can you give it up easily.C.Playing a violin with three strings.D.Playing a violin by yourself.&&&&
“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线(____),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。Dear Lucy,I am very excited to learn that you’re coming to Xi’an for travel. Both my parent miss you a lot. So is our friend, Ruby. April is best time of the year to visit Xi’an. There is only a few rain and the weather is neither too hot or too cold. There are so many places I wanted to take you to after I finish my work like a volunteer in the local charity. When you come, you can stay with ourselves. My house is about three kilometers far away from Xi’an Moslem Street where is full of local foods.Best regards,Janet”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文,文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在该句下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线(____),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。Dear Lucy,I am very excited to learn that you’re coming to Xi’an for travel. Both my parent miss you a lot. So is our friend, Ruby. April is best time of the year to visit Xi’an. There is only a few rain and the weather is neither too hot or too cold. There are so many places I wanted to take you to after I finish my work like a volunteer in the local charity. When you come, you can stay with ourselves. My house is about three kilometers far away from Xi’an Moslem Street where is full of local foods.Best regards,Janet”相似的习题。如何回答外企面试常见问题_外贸商务英语词汇
如何回答外企面试常见问题
1. &What can you tell me about yourself?& This is not an invitation to give your life history. The interviewer is looking for clues about your character, qualifications, ambitions, and motivations The following is a good example of a positive response. &In high school I was involved in competitive sports and I always tried to improve in each sport I participated in. As a college student, I worked in a clothing store part-time and found that I could sell things easily. The sale was important, but for me, it was even more important to make sure that the customer was satisfied. It was not long before customers came back to the store and specifically asked for me to help them. I'm very competitive and it means a lot to me to be the best.& &关于你自己,你能告诉我些什么?&这一问题并非在请你大谈你的个人历史。雇主是在寻找有关你性格、资历、志向和生活动力的线索 下面是一个积极正面回答的好例子:&在高中我参加各种竞争性体育活动,并一直努力提高各项运动的成绩。大学期间,我曾在一家服装店打工,我发现我能轻而易举地将东西推销出去。销售固然重要,但对我来说,更重要的是要确信顾客能够满意。不久便有顾客返回那家服装店点名让我为他们服务。我很有竞争意识,力求完美对我很重要。& &Why do you want to work for us? This is an obvious question and, if you have done your research on the company, you should be able to give a good reason. 0rganize your reasons into several short sentences that clearly spell out your interest. &You are a leader in the field of electronics. Your company is a Fortune 5O0 company. Your management is very progressive.&   &你为什么想为我们工作?&这是个明确的问题。如果你对该公司做过调查研究,你应该能够给出很好的理由。你要将你的理由编成几句简短的话清楚地表明你的兴趣。 如可答:&你们在电子领域是领头人。你们公司是《财富》杂志评选的500强之一。你们的管理很先进。& &Why should I hire you?& Once again, you should not be long winded, but you should provide a summary of your qualifications. Be positive and show that you are capable of doing the job. Based on the internships that I have participated in and the related part-time experiences I have had, I can do the job. &为什么我应该聘用你?&同样,你不应长篇大论,而应提供有关你资历的扼要说明。要肯定自己,表明你能胜任此项工作。 如答:&根据我参加过的实习和与此相关的打工经历。我能胜任。& 4. &How do you feel about your progress to date?& Never apologize for what you have done. &I think I did well in school. In fact, in a number of courses I received the highest exam scores in the class.& &As an intern for the X Company, I received some of the highest evaluations that had been given in years. &&对于你至今所取得的进步你是怎样看的?&绝不要对你以前的所作所为表示内疚。 如可答:&我认为我在学校表现不错。事实上,有好几门功课我的成绩居全班第一。&&在某公司实习时,我获得了该公司数年来给予其雇员的好几项最高评价。& What would you like to be doing five years from now?& Know what you can realistically accomplish. You can find out by talking to others about what they accomplished in their first five years with a particular company. &I hope to be the best I can be at my job and because many in this line of work are promoted to area manager, I am planning on that also.& &从今以后5年内你想做些什么?&你要清楚你实际上能胜任什么。你可以事先和他人交流一番。问问他们在某公司的头5年都做了些什么。 如可答。&我希望能在我的职位上尽力做好工作,由于在同一领域工作的许多人都被提为区域负责人,所以我亦有此打算。& 51Test6. &What is your greatest weakness?& You cannot avoid this question by saying that you do not have any, everyone has weaknesses. The best approach is to admit your weakness but show that you are working on it and have a plan to overcome it. If possible, cite a weakness that will work to the company's advantage. &I' m such a perfectionist that I won't stop until a job is well done. &你最大的弱点是什么?&你不应该说你没有任何弱点,以此来回避这个问题;每个人都有弱点。最佳策略是承认你的弱点,但同时表明你在予以改进,并有克服弱点的计划。 可能的话,你可说出一项可能会给公司带来好处的弱点,如可说:&我是一个完美主义者。工作做得不漂亮,我是不会撒手的。& 7. &What is your greatest strength&?& This is a real opportunity to toot your own horn. Do not brag or get too egotistical, but let the employer know that you believe in yourself and that you know your strengths. &I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I'd planned. I've set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor's thesis.& &你最突出的优点是什么?&这是你&展示自己&的最佳机会,不要吹嘘自己或过于自负,但要让雇主知道你相信自己,你知道自己的优点。 可答:&我认为我最大的优点是能够执着地尽力把事情办好。当做完一件工作而其成果又正合我的预想时,我会有一种真正的成就感。我给自己定了一些高目标。比如说,我要成为出色的毕业生。尽管在大学一年级时我启动慢了些,但最终我以优等论文完成了学业。&
如何回答外企面试常见问题 相关内容:查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢的单词 的文章

随机推荐