求高手写一篇英语作文网

求一篇英语作文:我自认为最高兴的一件事求高手自写,度娘的不要.60词左右,带汉语.
sweey002EC
The most unforgettable memory in my lifeMany unforgettable memories come to my mind when I read the topic, and I remember many people who are far away from me now. The moment I remind them, I become excited and sweet, as most of them have left me a beautiful and romantic memory, among which, I cherish one unforgettable thing most. I learn a lot from it. It happened in early summer when I was in middle school between my best friend Lily and me. We attended a hiking activity held by school. We were all tired after getting to the destination, so we had a good rest and enjoyed the beautiful scene there. However, as the group didn’t inform us to leave together, we were left behind. We looked for our way back together, but we were lost in the great mountain with the cold lake under the mountain. I was very scared, but Lily said to me firmly, “Jane, we are always together no matter what difficulties we met! So don’t be afraid!” she held me so tightly that I had more courage. Finally, the rescuers found us. We never forget it! As the old saying goes, a friend indeed is a friend in need. I know that a true friendship is so beautiful and priceless that is worth me to cherish for the whole life.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用 App 打开
rt
rt
有意者 豆油我
英语专业的热门贴求英语高手帮写一篇英语作文.谢谢&
I in 2004 September admitted to the Fuzhou University College of business administration,after two years of general courses learning,gradually clear found themselves with a particular interest in the marketing,on 2005,to participate in the Coca-Cola campus marketing competition,our team planning from the Fuzhou University new score of the first,the more determined I chose marketing professional.Research capacity,I have basic course relatively solid foundation,professional theoretical knowledge master courses more comprehensive,and good at usingvarious models and theories of project and related research.In the study of more than three one years of professional courses,I class extracurricular activities actively take the initiative to ask the teacher,professional course learning,carefully complete eachtask assigned by the teacher discussion and research,all the professional courses tomaintain in 90 minutes.In addition,he studies the "competitive strategy","marketing management","Blue Ocean Strategy","brand awareness","customer relationship management" and other related professional course books,and strive to improve their own knowledge structure.The research on the topic research,2007 March to participate in the associate professor Li Chunfang is responsible for the "improvinghematopoietic function of Regional Electric Company of Ningde",is mainly responsible for the investigation and questionnaire analysis of the power market face workingparties,also from this research sound learned many books can not learn theknowledge.In 2007 June,in the professional under the guidance of teachers,completed a review of literature on the "theory of social capital theory research topics of consensus and controversy",and published in 2007 eighth period "Economic Research Guide".In addition,according to the requirements of the teaching program,the completion of outstanding practice in marketing planning,brand management,market research and other related courses,research report done got scores pointshigh.In addition,during my stay in the University,served as assistant secretary of the Communist Youth League School of management,School of management,vice president of Student Council,04 marketing class monitor,05 business class the students cadres work,planning and organization of a large party,school girls forum,established Tianyi students student company,three years to obtain a scholarship of 2second,two scholarships 1 times,3 times three scholarships.Through the professional course undergraduate study and practice,and the combination ofpersonal interests and hobbies,I own the postgraduate stage has the following twoplanning:1) in the enterprise management continue to engage in marketing research and learning,especially hope expert teacher direction of related studies in our schoolunder the guidance of brand management in areas such as loyalty management,brand value experience,brand communication research fieldDOSOMETHINPREVIOUSLYUNRELEASED 2) further understanding of how to modeling,data mining theory study method,learn more toolsused in practice and theory to guide the future.Enter the post-graduate stage,I plan to put more time into the research on the brand,strict demands on themselves,strive for in core journals published related research articles,the spare time with teachers to explore learning,engaged in the research related to the direction with mentor,to participate actively in the practice,the study and research their used in actual combat.In a word,no matter how now,I need to in the future study and life more efforts,strive to do better!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求教一篇英语作文怎么写,请高手指点一下_金太阳吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:94,606贴子:
求教一篇英语作文怎么写,请高手指点一下收藏
根据提示写一篇英语作文,阐述目前大学毕业生的就业形势并就高中生应如何面对未来的就业挑战发表观点
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐