英语作文万能句子生活习惯

我的生活习惯 英语小作文_百度知道
我的生活习惯 英语小作文
,,60字到80字左右,不要初二课本有的
I am grow-up and have left school for a while, I always dream about playing table tennis. They were curious about my crazy action. But doctor said I needed some exercise for my health. There were few tables on the school. I did play some nice ball games. As soon as I got off the school, only if I played the ball against the wall, but I often got beaten badly. They llikely came in to see me, I didn‘t care about it. It was my exercises in playing table tennis without table. I figured out I still could play table tennis. However, on the other hand, it didn‘t reduce my interest in table tennis, I would rash to tennis table right away. I was crazy to stand in front of table and raised my paddle. Nevertheless.Now. Many of my friends passed by my house, therefore I had to wait for a long time to play but my skill didn‘t improve much. I thought I had a good time in playing table tennis and I listed it as my best taste. I don‘t have time and hardly find a friend to play table tennis. I, because they heard the noices of ball bouncing back and forth. I didn‘t mind they made fun about me, liked to introduce to them that was my taste and fancy way of exerciseMy tasteSince I was a child
其他类似问题
31人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
200 milligrams, and broil or bake them rather than frying, sausages. I would like to restructure my diet in order to improve my overall health as well as to help me maintain a healthy weight. An added benefit is that some fiber foods help control calorie intake. It is also beneficial to Choose lean meats or poultry. Also fiber helps produce gas. This creates a greater self awareness and increases the likelihood that I will Choose fat free or low fat foods. I have learned to monitor my fat consumption by reading the labels on foods more carefully . As a result I would change a few things and not change a few others in order to maintain as healthy a lifestyle as possible. A second important change in my diet would be to lower my intake of fats. Fiber reduces the risk of constipation and discomfort, bulkier stools that are easily passed, and a low-fat margarine can also lower my fat intake. By modifying my diet while I am still young I can form beneficial eating habits that may improve the quality of my entire life, which lower my risk for obesity. By increasing my intake of fruits and vegetables I would reduce my risk for several forms of cancer and lower my blood cholesterol level. One important change I would make to my diet is to increase my my intake of fruit and vegetables, atherosclerosisHealthy lifestyle essay From taking the health course I have learned a lot about my lifestyle. Lowering my intake of fats will lower my cholesterol level, and hot dogs and using non fat dairy products are other good methods of lower fat consumption. I can accomplish this by drinking more milk. As a woman it is particularly important for me to Increase my intake of calcium, which in turn may initiate a bowel movement. Eating less bacon. Simple changes such as Using olive oil for baking. . Many of the changes I would make involve my diet, LDL cholesterol. In addition a fiber rich diet prevents the development of pre cancerous growths and Insoluble fiber reduces blood estrogen levels, and cardiovascular disease, which may affect the risk for breast cancer, absorbing moisture and producing softer. The fiber acts like a sponge.. A diet rich in fruits and vegetables has alos been proven to reduce blood cholesterol. This diet also provides protection against constipation. Many of our most common health problems are associated with a poor or careless diet. It will also Lower my risk for heart disease. My daily intake should be 1. Remove skin, and my risk for certain types of cancer. The consumption of fruit and vegetables offers protection against colon and rectal cancer, thereby reducing my risk for cardiovasculardisease. This new knowledge has caused me to be more aware of the choices I make, and not eating the foods that are higher in fat
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
1.假如Bill是你的好朋友。请写一篇短文介绍他的生活与饮食习惯。
要求: 1. 词数在70左右;
2. 须出现的词汇: healthy lifestyle, breakfast, milk, egg, lunch, vegetable, rice, dinner, fish, never, junk food, exercise, sleep
Bill is my good friend. He has a healthy lifestyle. He always drinks a glass of milk and eats an egg for breakfast. He has rice and different kinds of vegetables for lunch. For dinner, he us...
How to study English
there are four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill.
Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation.
Thirdly, we should ofte... [
The Holiday of Labors Day
The Holiday of Labor's Day
I spent this holiday very quick, on the 1st May, we went to the Zoo, there were crowded there, so many travelers coming from all over the country to have some fun during the holidays.On 2nd May, I visited my relatives with my parents, we had a great lunch together, the resturant were crowded as well.On 3rd May, we went to shopping in the mall, a... [
是否恢复五一长假建议
I guess the reason this question take this long time to argue is that some guys really want a long holiday, but some guys will prefer going back home in the traditional festival to have meal with their family. So, which one do I prefer?
In fact, although a long holiday sounds attractive, the day for rest is actually the same, I would like the second idea, which is still going ... [
March 12th is Tree Planting Day. This year our school bought enough trees before that day . On that day , we didn't had classes . The teachers and our classmates planted trees around our school.
We began to planted trees as soon as we got to school . some students dug the holes . Some students put the trees into the holes.
Some students put the earth back to the holes. Then we pushed the eart... [
It's been a long time since I've done something positive to the environment. Feeling guilty-ridden and determined to do something that I know would definitely please my parents and teachers,I decided to plant several trees on the hill in the rural area of the city on tree planting day with a few friends.
Feeling breezy and light-hearted, we came to the foot of the hill and selected a place ... [
09高考英语热点作文预测10
非洲东部国家索马里沿海海盗日益猖獗,已严重影响到国际航运。今年年初以来,约有100多条船——有7艘是中国船只——遭到了索马里海盗的袭击。
索马里海盗:Piracy in Somalia
China warned Somali pirates on Tuesday it was prepared to use force when its navy ships arrive in the Gulf of Aden to combat a wave of piracy that has disrupted international shipping, AFP report... [
植树节英语作文
The first Arbor Day took place on April 10, 1872 in Nebraska. It was the brainchild of Julius Sterling Morton (), a Nebraska journalist and politician originally from Michigan. Throughout his long and productive career, Morton worked to improve agricultural techniques in his adopted state and throughout the United States when he served as President Grover Cleveland's Secret... [
可持续发展已成为全球共识,如何实行可持续发展是摆在世人面前的重大问题。请就下面表格所提供的内容进行陈述并谈谈你的看法。
1.不要逐条翻译。
2. 可适当发挥
3. 词数:120左右
4. 文章的开头部分以给出参考词汇:
相关法律 relevant laws
The idea of sustainable development has been accepted by the world. How to keep sustainable development is a big problem facing our planet.
The present si... [
近期,&三鹿奶粉事件&吵得沸沸扬扬。经相关部门调查,发现三鹿牌婴幼儿配方奶粉里有一种对婴儿有害的物质三聚氢胺。到目前为止,奶粉污染事件已导致4名婴儿死亡,约5,4000名婴儿染病。假如你是一名记者,请你对这一事件做一下简要介绍并发表自己今后对如何确保食品安全的看法。字数130左右。
Recently,the incident of Sanlu milk powder has become the focus of people's attention. According to the investigation of rel... [
高考过后,总有一些学习用品商家千方百计在高考状元身上下工夫,让状元们说是使用过他们的产品后才取得了优异成绩。请你用英语写一篇100词左右的短文,谈谈自己的看法。内容应包括以下要点:
1. 简要描述这种现象;
2. 给状元们提一点建议。
1. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
2. 参考词汇:
状元 Number One S
适合suitable
After the college entrance exams,some companies that sell learning ... [
写一篇以金融危机为主题的英语作文。
金融危机:Financial Crisis
What Caused The Financial Crisis?
I think we can sum up(总结,概括) the cause of our current economic crisis in one word — GREED(贪婪).
Over the years, mortgage lenders were happy to lend money to people who couldn‘t afford their mortgages. But they did it anyway because there was nothing to lose. These lenders were ... [
近几年,奥运会获奖运动员的高薪问题引起了广泛的社会关注。有些人支持这种做法,认为运动员们付出了很多努力,应该得到回报;有些人则持反对意见。请你就此写一篇100词左右的英语短文并发表自己的看法。
In recent years,the topic whether it is fair for athletes to pocket large sums of money has aroused more and more discussion.
Those who support giving sportsmen high salaries think that athletes have won ... [
在2008年北京奥运会上,中国着名运动员刘翔因腿伤退出比赛,引起人们的广泛争议,下面是新浪网站的一项调查:运动员受伤后,应该坚持还是应该退出?
选项名称 投票数 百分比 趋势
应该退出,健康比金钱重要 .77% 上升
运动场就是战场,刘翔应该坚持 .36% 上升
请你结合上表,写一篇英语短文,谈谈自己的看法。
In the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games Chinese athlete Liu Xiang dropped out of the race due to his foo... [
经过运动员们16天的激烈拼搏,第29 届奥运会于日在北京落下帷幕。中国运动员发挥出色,获得了51枚金牌,为中国赢得了巨大的荣誉。奥运会期间,有很多值得我们回味的地方。你作为一名中学生-李华,围绕奥运会对人类的影响,谈一下自己的看法,题目自拟。
注意:词数120左右。
What a Great Olympic Games!
The 29th Olympic Games has been over in Beijing,China on August 24,2008,which has left a great impression on the w... [
日,中国成功地将三人小组送入太空,其中航天员翟志刚在太空首次行走,这是我国自2003年以来最具有挑战性的太空任务。请简单介绍此次 &神舟七号&的有关情况。内容包括:
1.这是一次具有历史使命的飞行,而且技术上的成果基本都是我国自主研发的。
2.这次的任务主要是太空行走,它将有助于中国在未来几年内建立中国的第一个空间站。
载人飞船manned spaceship/spacecraft
出舱活动an extra-vehicular activity
空间站spa... [
保护大熊猫
The giant panda is known as the national treasure of China. The panda was a kind of ordinary animal in China long ago. However, for some reasons, too many of them have been killed. So the number of them is falling quickly.
At present people are taking an important measure to save pandas. People want to find a home for them, and recently, they have set up a nature park for them in Sichua... [
怎样能够强身健体
With the improvement of people's material conditions, people have higher demands for living quality. Everyone wants to have a strong body and good living habits. How can we do that?
First, get up early and keep doing exercises in the morning every day. It's a good beginning of the day.
Second, pay attention to daily diet and have balancedfood.It can ensure your health.
Besides the... [
学科和课程的伦理
Different people have different opinions on the importance of academic subjects and courses in ethics, Some people believe that students should emphasize academic subjects for the reason that the more academicsubjects they take up, the greater contributions they can make to society, In their opinion, it is of no importance at all whether students take courses in ethics or not.
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 22:02:26Everyone has their own habit. I have some living habits. I will take off my shoes and put on the slippers when I arrive home. And I get used to drink some soup before having dinner. What’s more, I have to keep my room light on until I fall asleep. If I am forced to change anything about this, I will be very uncomfortable. For example, if I don’t wear slipper at home, I will be very uncomfortable. If I can’t drink soup before dinner, I can’t eat anything. And I can’t fall asleep if the light is off. This is my living habit. Maybe I will change it one day, but now I can’t receive any change about them. 每个人都有自己的习惯。我有一些生活习惯。到家后我要换拖鞋。我习惯在吃饭之前喝点汤。还有就是睡着前我都要开着房间灯。如果我被强迫改变,我会很不舒服。例如,如果我在家不换拖鞋,我会很不舒服。如果我不在饭前喝点汤,我会吃不下任何东西。如果熄了灯我会睡不着。这就是我的生活习惯。也许有一天我会改变,但现在的我是无法接受。
将文章分享到:英语作文资料:生活习惯的调查_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
33页免费31页免费15页免费17页免费16页免费7页免费3页免费9页免费98页1下载券6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢87页免费2页免费15页免费4页免费204页7下载券
英语作文资料:生活习惯的调查|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&正文
2014中考英语作文热点话题:保持健康生活习惯
来源于网络&& 11:22【
  健康的生活习惯对于成长中的我们是非常重要的。你认为健康的生活习惯应当是怎样的呢?请根据下面的信息提示,写一篇短文,首句已给出。
  信息提示:健康饮食;早睡早起,不熬夜;参加运动,强身健体。
  要求:根据信息提示,把握要点,适当发挥,不逐字翻译。字数在80词左右。
  ★ 范文
  I think healthy habits are very important for us.
  All of us want to be healthy. First, we should get enough sleep during the night. We can go to bed early and get up early. Staying up late is bad for our health. Second, we must have the right kinds of food. We should eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat. We should drink a lot of water. We should have healthy eating habits. Third, we should do more exercise to build up our bodies. Finally, we should wash hands before meals and brush our teeth twice a day. If we don't feel well, we should go to see the doctor at once.
【】 责任编辑:明明小白
 分享到 
延伸阅读:
本文转载地址:
初一辅导课程300元/门
初二辅导课程300元/门
初三辅导课程300元/门
特别说明:
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,中小学教育网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |
高考精品课程: |