5 英语作文网文

五年级英语作文:Happy weekend
  My Weekend Last saturday, I was very happy. On saturday, I got up at seven o'clock. After breakfast, I did my homwwork, It was a little difficult. Then I played computer games,It was very interesting, so I liked they very much.In the eveing ,I visit my friend--Hans,he was very friendly to me,I love him. I was veryhappy,I think you did too.
五年级英语作文:Happy weekend相关的作文
《》网友点评
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
小学英语作文推荐
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
热门作文排行
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师写世界和平的英语作文5篇党政学习剧情剧本演讲致辞职场范文更多好词好句寄语赠言节日庆典生活常识语文知识自我修养古典文学考试大全写世界和平的英语作文5篇已有.人查看过本文标签:世界,和平,英语,作文,5篇100%好评世界和平的英语作文一:世界和平World PeaceIraq is a part of the middle east next to iran & kuwait. it is very important to the rest of the world because of its underground petroleum fields.It is said that oil is industrial blood and for this reason perhaps the war started.on september 11,2001,the twin towers in new york as well as parts of the pentagon were destroyed by an airplane planned by terrorists, which made george bush declared to fight the country&s enemies.it was said that iraq still possessed many weapons of mass destruction and weapon inspectors were sent to the country by the un to find the clues.though no evidence was found, america still wanted to go to war with iraq and the main target is sadam hussein. the war was just like the quiet battle between france and china in 1800s.it was said that a relation of sadam betrayed him.I think war is not just a matter of two persons or two-family fight. it is related to so many victims& inrerests . as a leader, one must always think for all the people, so will his country be prosperous for always.世界和平的英语作文二:世界和平(英文)Peace and development are two main themes of the world today,but we still have rigional conflicts or even local wars in the middle east or places alike.Comparing with prosperity and peace, war and death would be last choices for human beings,but why people choose to behave so radical and cruel, I think there are many factors acount for this:power politics and hegemony pactising by major countries like the U.S.religious and belief difference of people.the ever growing gap between the western countries and their counterparts.maintain peace of the world is by no means an easy task at all, it entails combined efforts from all walks of life,narrow the gap between developed nations and the poor ones politically and economically,bring international roles of organizations like the UN and WTO into full play thus stop war at the first sight.Globalization is progressing with each passing day and we have already in the bracement of the new centry, we are and we should be confident that we can stop the evil spirit of war by jointed efforts.世界和平的英语作文三:No Peace, No Development没有和平,就没有发展In the modern world, peace and development have become two major themes. But some areas in the world are still involved in wars. Take the ongoing lraqi War for example. The war is hurting people's welfare. So people all over the world pay a lot of attention to these issues.People usually compare wars to disasters. They are right because wars often bring about not only great harm to people but also a lot of waste of wealth. During wartime, people's lives become so miserable that they don't have enough food to eat and no shelter to live in. And in destroyed cities, the residents find themselves homeless all of a sudden, in addition, if a country wants to win a war, it has to spend a lot of money on both arms and armed forces. Then th#from 写世界和平的英语作文5篇来自 end#ere is very little money left to develop its economy. Even if the country wins the war, it is still difficult for it to recover from the damage of the war.In a word, whether the world can develop steadily depends on whether the world is at peace. So peace and development are still hot topics in the world. I am sure that the majority of people who love peace will appeal for a world without war.世界和平的英语作文四:War and Peace(战争与和平)Generally, war is repugnant, but peace is welcome.While peace is the ultimate goal of all of our undertaking in this world, war has been inevitable in the course of human civilization. Does man have an innate taste for war? Or is it just an acquired scheme learned from human society? We only know that there hasn't been any period in the history during which the world was really at peace. Human beings pursue peace and prosperity through the establishment of families, communities, and nations. Why should we let all these be destroyed by wars?To reduce the possibility of war to the lowest extent, I have two suggestions. First of all, education should be consolidated to eliminate the brutality and beastliness in human nature. Knowledge derives from education and is a surer road to wisdom.Wisdom enables us to distinguish right from wrong. It also teaches us restraint and tolerance, two effective means of preventing wayward killing and destruction. Another cure is religion. Most religions in the world advocate philanthropy and forgiveness, which dissolve hatred and revenge. Consequently, education and religion working side by side can transform a barbarian into a civilized person. With wisdom and love, the human race as a whole will detest war and embrace peace.一般而言,战争令人憎恶而和平受人欢迎,虽然和平是人类世界上一切作为的最终目标,但战争在人类文明的过程中,始终无法避免。战争是人类天生的喜好,还是人类后天在社会中习得的伎俩?我们只知道,在历史上从来没有一段时期世界是真正处于和平状态。人类通过家庭、社会以及国家的构建来追求和平与繁荣,又怎么能让战争摧毁这一切呢?要将战争的可能性降至最低程度,我有两点建议:首先,必须落实教育,以去除人性中的残酷与兽性;知识源于教育,同时也是通往智慧较稳当的一条路。写世界和平的英语作文5篇。智慧使我们明辨是非,同时也教导我们自制与容忍。自制与容忍乃防止任意杀戮和破坏的两条有效途径。写世界和平的英语作文5篇文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。另一帖良方是宗教。世界上大部分的宗教主张博爱与宽恕,而博爱与宽恕可化解仇恨和报复。因此,教育和宗教相辅相成,能够将野蛮人转变为文明人。写世界和平的英语作文5篇。有了智慧和爱,全体人类定当厌恶战争、拥抱和平。世界和平的英语作文五:safety and peace安全与和平In the modern age,with the development of globalization,peace and safety become twins major themes which lead people to be attention to them.what we could do when we confront with these issues which be closely linked to human life.In one hand,enhancing the communiation of technology of energy conservation that could make our limited energy to sustain the life of ours continuously.For instance,objecting to lobby the war of nuclear ,taiwan issue of independence and terrorism.It's essential to disseminate the knoeledge about them.In particular,neither do protect the safety of worldwide,nor do mention the peace of worldwide.In a word, whether the world can develop steadily depends on whether the world keep safe and peaceful. So it is undoubtedly that the majority who love peace and look forward to developing together.作文:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:网友评论本类热门48小时热门英语作文帮
下载翻译插件请选择您当前的浏览器,下载对应的插件:其他浏览器正在火热开发中...双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中... 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&五年级上册英语作文正文
五年级上册英语作文
五年级上册英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []上册1. My Favourite FoodDo you know what this is? Guess! Its colour is yellow. It’s long and thin. It looks like a small boat and crescent. Oh, it is a banana. Do you know what that is? Gueagain! Its colour is orange. It’s round. It looks like a small ball and a small lantern. Oh, it is an orange. I like then a lot. I like ice-creams. I like to chew gum. Chocolates and candies are yummy. I like them very much.
How about you? What’s your favourite food?
2.In The KitchenThis is the kitchen of my family. It’s big and nice. Look! My mother is cooking in it. This is a microwave and that is a stove. There is a big table here. There are many things on it. What are these? They look yummy! Oh, they’re strawberries. And what are those? They are grapes.
【要领点评】
这篇作文的是“在厨房”里,作者根据自己家的厨房,。厨房里有微波炉和电炉,有一张大桌子和桌子上的物品等,以及在,非常真实。
小们,可以从自己的事、物写起,利用所学的,描述身边熟悉的东西来习作,《》()。
2.My Favourite Teacher
My favouritr teacher is MiWang.She is my English teacher.She is tall ang fat.She is active .Her cleis fun.I like MiWang.
翻译:我最喜的
我最喜爱的老师是王小姐。 她是我的英语老师。他又高又胖。她很活跃。她的课很。我喜欢王小姐。
My father is a manage.He has black fair and big eyes.He likes apples,because he thinks it is good.He is good at swimming.So I like swimming too!
我的爸爸是一名经理。他有一头黑色的头发和一双大眼睛。他喜欢苹果,因为他认为它营养好。他擅长。所以我也喜欢游泳。
My mother is a teacher in my school.She has black curly hair. She looks very beautiful.She likes eating carrot because she thinks it's good for our health.And I love her.
我的妈妈是我们的一名。他有着黑色的卷发。他看起来很漂亮,他喜欢吃胡萝卜因为他认为那对我们的十分有益。我爱她。
On my vacation,I helped my mother do the chores ,do the dishes and sweep the floor.I went to beijing to visited my aunt.Beijing is beautiful.The weather was sunny.I saw the Great Wall.And I was exciting.Oh,I have a wonderful vacation!
在我的假期里,我妈妈做,洗碗,扫地。我们去了看我的姑姑。北京很漂亮。那里天气晴朗。我看到了长城,我很激动。哦,我有一个精彩的假期  〔五年级上册英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  五年级上册英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “五年级上册英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  五年级作文大全提供的五年级上册英语作文由网友原创或转发,若五年级上册英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
五年级上册英语作文相关作文

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐