急--英文高手,英语作文网 "My fa...

急!急!急!请高手帮忙写个英语作文(程度在四级左右就成),周一就要用了!采纳必有重谢!_百度知道
急!急!急!请高手帮忙写个英语作文(程度在四级左右就成),周一就要用了!采纳必有重谢!
必有重谢:英文题目是1、Is failure a good teacher字数要求180左右感谢各位大侠!非常着急啊、An open letter on academic integrity in China
2、gender discrimination in job-hunting
提问者采纳
the more failure we overcome. Frankly speaking, rather than a catastrophe: As we know that Edison invented light bulbs after overcoming thousands of failure. Secondly,写的不好见笑了3 Is failure a good teacher. As a saying goes, reflecting our defects, failure.” As long as we can take heart?In this modern world comes a controversial topic. Therefore we could be more conscious and make more self- improvement in failure, especially the optimistic mind that helps us overcome failure.Firstly. Take Thomas Edison’s success as an example,” Failure is the mother of success, and thus the more likely we will win in future. Despite the negative response from the others, failure is just like a mirror, the more experience we will get, which concerns whether failure is a good teacher为今后考试赞人品, is something that we can benefit from. Last but not least, we will definitely learn a lot from failure. From what has been discussed above, no one can be successful without experiencing failure, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that failure is rather a good teacher, a positive reply will be my opinion. The following reasons and examples will be in favor of my side
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
'1:' failure is mother of success&#39.No one can &#39, so we can get how important failure is ,is failure a good teacher
AS a proverb saying
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Is failure a good teacher?
In nowadays, there is a big difference in people's attitude towards that whther failure is a good teacher. Some people believe that failure is a good teacher and it can teach us many things that lead to success, while the others are convinced that failure ia an obstical of success so it's definately not a good teacher. As far as i am concerned, failure is a good teacher.
Our education discourage us from veneuring far enough to make mitakes, because failure has tremendous social stigma. According to most people's thinking, failure is a shame. That is the reason why these people can never succeed. Experience is the na...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文My favite festavel
时夏DA19SW
写什么节日?
My favourite festival is ... (节日)然后写在几月几号,在那天我们可以干什么,结尾可写I like the festival very much.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >
& 英语作文120词左右吧 英语作文(120词左右)
英语作文120词左右吧 英语作文(120词左右)
收集整理:/ 时间:
英语作文(120词左右)Dear Nancy, How is everything going? You asked me about the champion of 2005 Super Girl. Im surprised you know her. Li Yuchun, the champion of the contest finals, received more than 3.5 million text messages votes in total. She is twenty-one and was born in Chengdu on March 10th. She is 174cm in height and weighs 50kg. She likes singing, dancing and sleeping. Black and blue are her favore colors. Whats more, she was active in high school and even carried out her solo concert. She studies in Sichuan Conservatory of Music now. Li Yuchun will be an outstanding si。
哇塞,已经很久没写这种简单的小作文了,刚好是我有兴趣的话题,就在线帮你打一下吧!Dear Nancy, How is everything going? You 。广告用语英语作文120词左右
您好!你可以这样写 the Advantages and Disadvantages of Advertising. It goes without saying that we live in a world full of advert。
是要介绍广告呢,还是用广告的形式推销呢?
亲,广告用语也要有个目的吧。我初三,求一篇英语作文,120词左右,谈谈昨天,今天,明。of Times 论时间 Many people think that there are three kinds of time in our life: Yesterday, today and tomorrow. 许多人认为,我们的生活中有这样三种时间:昨天,今天和明天。 But which one is most important? Yesterday let us think over about the past, including the sweet memory we have experienced,and the sad times. 但是哪一个是最重要的呢?昨天让我们回想起过去,包括我们所经历的甜蜜回忆,以及悲伤的时刻。 Tomorrow can bring us hope for the future, we can make all kinds of plans for tomorrow.However, plans always can not catch the changes. But tomorrow seems like never come to us. 明天给我们带来关于未来的希望,我们可以为了。英语作文120词左右吧! Orginate in America in the Mothers Festival. May 9,1906, American consuming city Jia-Wei the mother misfortune of silk dies , her grief extremely. Avoid Japan in annual mother death anniversary, Miss An Na organizes catch up the campaign of Sai mother, encourage other person to also express the gratitude for own loving mother with similar way. Hereafter, she convinces people everywhere and establishes the Mothers Festival to the appeal of all sectors of society and call. Her appeal gets warm response. Through draft resolution, on May 10,1913, American Senate and H。
Job hunting
Job hunting has always been a headache for college students. Though many graduates are employed right aft。求一篇英语作文(120词左右)The hot summer is often a test of perseverance, determination of each person different, but the desire to open the doors forever. The distance depends on you and I are willing to go into. Through the hot, they represent you embark on a new starting point. Today, I inadvertently read, see Tong Dizhou This text. Tong Dizhou learning very poor, but his hard work, the morning and evening are reasonable use of learning from the last one as the first. I get some great deal of inspiration : Whether jolly order to be successful, have to pay for their hard work and sweat i。
10吧吧阿迪锅我国我家雅阁动物园建议挖个洞叫我遇到过jaw近五个月jywa。求英语作文一篇120词左右要求如下日,2岁得。As is known to all,the vehicle accidents have been more and more in recent years,so it becomes more and more improtant for all to watch out when driving!at first i think we should not use the phone,then it is clear that it is not permitted for drivers to doze off when driving.in addition,drivers can not also drive after their drinking,we know,it concerns the lives of all passengers.besides,drivers had better not chat with people,on the contrary,it is necessary for them to drive carefully!!!!
少儿英语学习建议家长陪孩子学二年,,带孩子上轨。主要就是课前做好预习,让孩子课堂上有好表现,取得好成绩,成绩好自然会有。
用“英华兰魔法英语”学习吧,这是一个专业少.儿英语软件,魔法历险故事承托少儿英语学习内.容,语音识别和大量游戏互动,家里。一篇关于课外活动的高一英语作文,120词左右,急!! I think the after-class activities of our students is beneficial, it can alleviate the pressure, edify us our temperament. I usually just free will and friends play badminton together, for a run, do some outdoor sports. I think extracurricular activity is very important for us, hope schools can correctly understand this point, let us happy growth.
Whether students of Grade Nine should take after-school activity or not cause the attention of many teachers, students a。
语文能写120个字,英语就能写120个词
I am so sorry about arguing with you. I know you failed English test last. That made you very upset. I know you are stil。高一英语作文,120词左右,大家写一点是一点,我借鉴一下 -。Smile Before you do everything, smile first. When you need some help, you should say: "Excuse me." At the same time,if you show your unhappy face, he will be unhappy too. How can you get the help while he has no pleasure7 So show your smile, and you will get his help. In fact, smile is a difficult job. It seems very difficult for you to smile when you are sad. Don’t be afraid. Make up your mind to try once, only once, and you will find that you are much better in heart. Smile is also a kind of language which cannot be heard by anyone, but persons always know its m。
题目啊。采访中国著名科学家 英语作文,120词左右要不,去谷歌翻译一篇也行……快去吧
只要你查就一定能查中。速求:一篇自己对边做事边听音乐的看法的英语作文〔120词。 去查下吧我不懂英文。
英语作文120词左右吧相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
英语作文120词左右吧相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。用"my last summer vacation" 为题,写一篇英语作文!高手进!急!要写英文提纲,还要有关键词,各位谁帮个忙啊!急死了,谢谢诶!
last summer vacation i went to see my grandparents with my father and mother. My grandparents live in a small village, it is far from my home. We went there by train and that was the first time i took a train, so i was very excited. After a three hour jouney we arrived. I had a very interesting vacation there.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码myfaloritesport英语作文
叛逆尊0655
My favorite sportThe badminton is one of my favorite sports.From Monday to Friday,I ‘m busy with my study,so I often play it on weekends.During the holidays,I play it five times a week.I often play badminton for about two hours each time in the gym.There are a lot of people who are ggod at playing it.I like to play it with them.Playing badminton makes me strong and healthy.I think you like to do sports.If you don’t like to do sports,I think that you are a thin and unhealthy people then.You must to do sports therefore from now on.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my favorite sport?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐