求books are great 英语作文网、200字。。急!!!急!!!

求一篇初一英语作文 急急急急_百度知道
求一篇初一英语作文 急急急急
在课堂上认真听老师讲课4,你的笔友tony想了解你们学校的一些规章制度。给他回一封信60个单词左右 提示1.上学不准迟到2.不准在走廊里跑3.在课堂上不准吃食物5要求 假如你是Dale
提问者采纳
& Yours sincerely& & & & &I am very glad to write to you. S &nbsp:& &nbsp, we are not allowed to eat f & & &Then I would like to tell you several rules at
& & & & & & & & & & & & &nbsp,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻~~望采纳; & & & & & &nbsp:&nbsp.&nbsp, we should listen carefully to t & &nbsp你好; & & & & & & & & & &nbsp,很高兴为你解答; & & & & Dear T & &nbsp!; & & & & & & & &nbsp,祝开心~; & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &nbsp. & & & & & & & & & & &nbsp。保证正确率~; & & & & &nbsp!; &nbsp,& & & &nbsp. F & & & & & Dale不懂请追问. Third , we shall never run in the corridor, we mustn't & & & & F & & & & & & & & &nbsp, we should &nbsp!【作文】; & & &nbsp. Finally
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
38人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
second,we should get home as soon as possible after schol.finally.then we can&#39,we can't eat on class.third,we must be careful on clas Dbe late for class:here is our rules of school,we can&#39.first
1. My Friend(我的朋友)
I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is
Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English and Chiese.She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Her hobbies are reading and listening to music. She is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends.
2.假设你是李枚,下面的照片是你的全家福,请你写一篇文章介绍你的家庭。Hello,everyone!I'm LiMei.Look! This is my family photo. This is my grandmother. She is 58. This is my father. He is a teacher. He is 36. and my mother is 36, too.
Who’s that boy? Oh, he is my brother. He is 13 and I ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇因会说英语而成功的英语作文,200字._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇因会说英语而成功的英语作文,200字.
求一篇因会说英语而成功的英语作文,200字.
With the fast development of our society, life-long learning has become very important for everyone. This is because one needs lo acquire new knowledge continuously in order to meet the needs of his work.There are several ways for one to learn life-long. One way is to take a part-time education program. That means, one is studying part time while he is working. The program could be at undergraduate level or graduate level. The second way is to study by yourself. You can learn whatever you need for your work on your own. You can learn from books, from TV programs or from radio.I think that life-long learning is very necessary to us. We can choose either of the two ways mentioned above, It depends on your personal preference and interest. I prefer the first one because this kind of learning is systematic and formal. With the help of the teachers, it is easier to learn and quicker to get what you need for your work..There is no doubt that English is one of the world's most widely used languages. People use a language in one of three ways: as a native language, as a second language, or as a foreign languge. English is spoken as a native language by over three handred million people in the United States, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, some caribbean countries and South Africa. As a second language, English is often necessary for official business, education, information and other activities in many countries, it is one of the few "working" languages of the United Nations.
It is said that English has become the language of international trade and transport. Most pilots in planes travelling from one country to another use it to talk with airports. All ships sailing on the oceans call for help by radio in it. It has been said that 60 percent of the world's radio broad casts and 70 percent of the world's mail uses English. At international sports meets, and international of scientists English is the language most commonly used and the most widely used.
English has in fact become the language of international cooperation is science and technology. The most advanced resuits in space, nuclear and computer research are published in it. A scientist who speaks and writes English is in closer touch with the scientists in other countries than one who doesn't.英语的重要性
毫无疑问,英语是世界上使用最广泛的语言之一.人们使用语言无非有二种情况:作为母语,作为第一语言,再就是作为一门外语.英语,作为母语,有3亿多人在使用.他们分别在美国、英国、澳大利业、新西兰、加拿大还有一些加勒比海国家及南非等.作为第一语言,英语在很多国家的官方事务、教育、信息和其他活动中都是必不可少的.它是联合国仅用的几种工作语言之一.
人们说英语已经成为国际商贸和交通运输语言.大部分飞行于各国间的飞行员使用英语来与飞机场联络.在大洋上航行的轮船都用英语发出求救信号.据说世界上百分之六十的无线电广播和百分之七十的邮递业务用的是英语.在国际体育比赛中和国际科学家大会上,英语使用得最多也最为广泛.
事实上,英语已成为国际科学技术合作的通用语.太空、核能及计算机方面最先进的研究成果都用英语来发表.会用英语交谈和写作的科学家比不会使用英语的科学家,与其他国家的同行们联系要密切得多.The importance of learning English English is the most widely used
language in the world. Therefore, having great English skills will have numerous advantages. Luckily, I have realized the importance of learning English and worked hard on it since I was a child. However, 13 years of learning English experience didn’t lead me to success, but being a person who can hardly communicate in English and definitely unable to write an essay. Once I came to the USA, I knew that I had made too many mistakes in learning English. Those mistakes are translating English into different languages, don’t learn vocabulary as much as I can, and don’t read and write enough. First of all, every language is unique. They usually have different grammar and use of vocabulary, which means learning English by translating it into different languages will lead to an inevitable defeat. For example, I have worked hard on learning a lot of vocabulary by translating them into Chinese. I thought it was a good idea to build up my vocabulary in order to read and write better. However, those translation processes were hugely disappointing. At that time, I failed to express my idea accurately by those translated vocabulary. As a consequence, good grade and improvement seemed untouchable. Also, when I either wrote or read, I had to use Chinese to think about the passage. As a result, I didn’t do it well and did it very slowly. When I came to the USA, I desperately and completely stopped translation. Just a year of time, my English was obviously and generally improved. I attribute my success to the stop of translation. Second, I would like to show about how best we can utilize our English skills by learning more vocabulary. When I came here, I bought a book about the Second World War. The book is very thick and has too many new words for me. While I started reading, I could only read 5 pages per half an hour. However, I had never been frustrated. Whereas, I worked hard on it and learned 10 new words from it every day. Subsequently, I can probably read 12 pages per half an hour. On the other hand, the vocabulary can also help me in different aspects. Whenever I read a newspaper, a magazine or other books, they help me to understand more about the context. In addition, they also work when I write. They enable me to write in various ways for the same meaning and provide me with more word choices to write accurately. So my essay is generally improved. In my opinion, my reading and writing improvement are partly from the extension of my vocabulary. Finally, I am going to talk about reading and writing. They are undoubtedly the key element to learn English comfortably and effectively. In the past, I put majority of time on doing grammar exercises, but improvement is near invisible. Once I put my heart into reading and writing, I can feel my English is leaping over many steps. On the other side of the coin, let’s talk about soccer. If I just tell you how to control and shot the ball, but don’t give you any chance to practice. Do you think you can still play it well? Improving English from only doing grammar exercises is usually inferior to reading and writing practice. Only practices can help us to react to the reality. Therefore reading and writing are crucial to our English. In conclusion, stopping translation processes, learning more vocabulary, reading more, and writing more are the most effective way or even the only way to improve our English. The advice is invaluable and learnt painfully. If I have learnt them before, my English must be much better than now. Anyway, I hope you guys can pay heed to me and have a good future.这一篇有点长,你可以摘抄其中的几个句子,希望对你有所帮助!以books as my good friends为题写一篇120字左右的英语作文,急!!!_百度知道
以books as my good friends为题写一篇120字左右的英语作文,急!!!
提问者采纳
Books Are Our Good Friends
We all have our friends and friends can be of different kinds.Our teachers,parents and schoolmates can all be our friends.But today the friends I talk about are quite special.I believe they are familar to you but usually ignored by you too.They a缉粻光救叱嚼癸楔含盲re books.
Books are our good friends.They can make us wise.We acquire knowledge from books,which instructs us to do the things better.Books are also the guide to our life.They tell us what is right and what is wrong.
Books are our good friends.They make us happy.When we are uspet,we lose ourselves in the books,which are interesting and humourous. They can always bring us smile and happiness.
Let's be friends of our books
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Books as my good friends
When I was very young, I could just say “mom, dad”. My mother began to give me some picture books and story books. She let me know how to read those books and told me stories, which were from the story books. Pictures and books were so fresh for me! Though thin and simple, they were full of funny stories and knowledge. They brought me, a little girl, a colorful world.
Parents also bought me a lot of toys at that time, but I liked only books. I always asked my parents for books and asked them to explain the contents(内容) to me. I always asked them a lot of questions: “Why can the bird fly?”...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐