求英语作文网一篇啊~~~~~~ You ...

求各位大神帮写一篇英文作文_百度知道
求各位大神帮写一篇英文作文
三、写作题 (共1题、总分20分)1.
Instructions:建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于80词的短文。Which Means of Transportation do You Prefer?内容需包括以下方面:1. 哪一种是你最喜欢的交通方式;2. 阐述你的理由。
(本题分数:20 分。)
谢谢各位啊,悬赏100急需啊~~!!!!!!
提问者采纳
I would definitely choose aeroplane as my favorite means of transportation. As is often the case, aeroplane can help us to find a fantastic feeling that we are never going to experience if we refuse to fly via air. When we take off, we share a feeling of the mixture of excitement and fear. Likewise, when we land the parking apron, safe and sound, we share a feeling of comfort and relief. Aeroplane take us travel across the world in such a short period and the air attendants invariably offer us the most considerate service. It is really hard to refuse the fascination of aeroplane.
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求一篇英语作文,很简单的~快~
50字左右~不用太难~
意志是可以用WILL来表达的,WILL表意志与意愿.如:钢铁意志:will of steel.
有志者事竟成:Where there is a will, there is a way.
The will is the psychological process that poeple control their action voluntarily and get over the difficulties for some purpose. I don't know if I am tough-minded or weak-willed.But if the full mark is 10, my self-conscious would be 5,steadiness gets 8,decision gets 5 and self-mastery gets 7.
I believe that where there is a will,there is a way,so I am trying to be strong-minded.
意志是可以用WILL来表达的,WILL表意志与意愿.如:钢铁意志:will of steel.
有志者事竟成:Where there is a will, there is a way.
The will is the psychological process that poeple control their action voluntarily and get over the difficulties for some purpose. I don't know if I am tough-minded or weak-willed.But if the full mark is 10, my self-conscious would be 5,steadiness gets 8,decision gets 5 and self-mastery gets 7.
I believe that where there is a will,there is a way,so I am trying to be strong-minded.
意志是人为了一定的目的,自觉地组织自己的行为,并克服困难的心理过程。我不知道我的意志是强还是弱。如果用10分为满分,我的自觉性大约5分,坚定性8分,果断性5分,自制力7分。
我相信有志者,事竞成,所以我要做一个意志坚强的人。
回答数:334
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!求一篇九上的英语作文(90字左右)_百度知道
求一篇九上的英语作文(90字左右)
题目是“我们如何学好英语”要英文啊
Have a strong drive to communicate.Talk to your fellow student, your teachers, your foreign teachers or anyone who wishes to listen to you. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. If you have no one to talk to, talk to yourself. Of course talking to yourself is very boring or could be very boring. It’s not the best method. I don not recommend it highly. I think you should really try to find a partner. There is an English Corner and you can go to the English Corner and communicate with others.
能找伙伴就找伙伴,实在找不到就自己对自己说这是我在网上找的,希望能帮到你——Four-Leaf Clover.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 · ~GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 $%这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,要给分喔
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇 100 词以上的英语作文 How do you study English?
求一篇 100 词以上的英语作文 How do you study English? 30
我上九年级
不要太深奥的
谁说你九年级啊
大家都表理这骗只哈呵
你是 谁??
你知道 ? 我几年级
的感言:艹你
你就 不会动动你的 小手
帮我写一篇啊 满意答案
不知道你是哪的I was poor at English.But I am not now.My English teacher told me if I want to study English well.I should make my mind on it.From that day,I started to watching a lot of American movies.I can't hear one word clearly at first,but after 3 months.Surprisely I find that I could listen a little,maybe in a little future,I could chat with foreigners.And also ,I read a lot.I have bought a lot of English version of books.I often write some compositons and give them to my English teacher.So ,after a lot of hard work.I make a great progress.And this is how I study English.
给我 量身定制
我英语 很差的
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求英语作文一篇高分_百度知道
求英语作文一篇高分
题目为Thanks to parent and teacher
和Spring Festiva
这两个题目如果回答的好的话额外加分!
提问者采纳
The love can't forget!Teacher, thank you! You be like a candle, pursuing studies to living to dedicate all lights and heat!Your character and spirit, can generalize with two words, that is the combustion! Can make the difficult incident get easy person the one who is an education. I feel grateful everything that you do profoundly. We like the teacher who you do us, we respect you, grateful you. In wear fine festival, I want the word that teaches me how to write with the teacher, teaching my fine phrase sentence with the teacher, writing a most beautiful small poem …… for the teacher to from the bottom of the heart thank you, my child's boon teacher. Thank you to teach to my child.Happiness of Teacher's Day! Teacher, appreciate a light for you to use the own life, illuminate the travel of my life, to you I be full of the feeling of the with gratitude. Let I this fine wish passes the electric wave, stepping over the layer after layer high mountain, crossing surging river water, the sweep many-storied building, fly to your nearby:Wish your happiness of Teacher's Day! Dear teacher, busy a year, your festival arrived again, the student wants to say to you:Ignore when and where, you are my teacher forever!The Spring Festival The Spring Festival, also know as the lunar New Year, is the greatest traditional festival. It is usually a time between late January or early February, which means rest and relaxation between winter and spring after a year's toil, and means celebration as well. Before the Spring Festival, people clean their house, put red coupletson their gates, and set off firecrackers, according to fairy tale, for driving a demon, named Nian away. On the eve of the Spring Festival, a get-together banquet is a must, and the most popular food is Dumpling, which is supposed to bring good fortune. On the first day of the new year, everybody wears new clothes and greets relatives and friends with bows and congratulations wishing each other lucky during the new year.
提问者评价
没办法,只能选一个啊!! 谢谢大家了
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
the Spring Festival Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival, also known as the Chinese New Year. To the Chinese people it is as important as Christmas to people in the West. The dates for this annual celebration are determined by the lunar calendar rather than the GREgorian calendar, so the timing of the holiday varies from late January to early February. To the ordinary Chinese, the festival actually begins on the eve of the lunar New Year's Day and ends on the fifth day of the first month of the lunar calendar. But the 15th of the first month, which normally is called the Lantern Festival, means the official end of the Spring Festival in many parts of the country.
2Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before Spring Festival ,the people usually clean and decorate their houses.And they go to the Flower Fairs to buy some flowers.During Spring Festival ,the adults usually give lucky money to children.People often get together and have a big meal.Some people eat dumpling for dinner.
很久以前,中国历史上最重要的节日是春节,而且据说是中国的新年。对于中国人来说,它的重要程度和西方的圣诞节一样。这一年一度的庆典日期被定在了阴历相当于格里高利历,所以假日改变的日期从一月末变为二月初。
对于黄皮肤的中国人来说,这个解释实际是始于春节的前夕结束于第一个月圆之日的15。而第一个月圆之夜一般情况下被称作元宵节,意味春节在全国大部分地区的官方节日时间上结束。
春节在中国是最重要最流行的节日。很久以前,过春节时,人们常常需要整理打扫房间。并且去花市买些鲜花。春节期间,成年人常常要给小子压岁钱。人们常要在一起聚餐,有些人午夜还会吃饺子。 Thanks to parent and teacher Mr Moor, our English teacher, is a lovely man. He is thirty-four years old and he is from the United States. We all love him thanks to his teaching attitude that every one can learn English well as long as he/she works harder. No matter when we ask him questions, he is always glad to answer them. Furthermore, he often asks us to study the questions and problems carefully before we start to solve them. It is demanded that every student raise and answer a question every day. As he said, asking &why& is able to assist us to know more. With time flying, we have been making more and more progresses, and of course, we admire him more and more. 或者这篇Dear Mr.Wang,Excuse me for my poor English expressiom. I am so glad and so moved to receive your letters. Much thanks for you, my dear teacher.To tell the truth, before the holiday I was a little sorrowed for the rejection of these two papers. However, I reminded your suggestions. You told us to be more confident and more hardworking, and you once told us the story of
some animal who has the solid determination to find its home which made me deeply impressed. We know that, my dear teacher, you are further more tired and bear more bad news than every one of us.So, I am not sorrowed again and after the holiday I am planning to study the total coloring deeply. Thank you, my dear teacher, you not only guide me into the study of my major, but also guide me to the study of
how to make myself better in and out the field of our resaerch.Best regards for you and Mrs.Song!May you
happy and cool in these hot days!
Sample Thank You Letter to TeacherDear Miss Clara,I want to express my sincere gratitude for all the efforts you have taken during this academic year. From the day one, Mia has enjoyed each and every class of yours and used to look forward to go to school everyday which is such a surprise from a girl who used to look for reasons for not attending.I really appreciate the way in which you helped her learn history which was one of the subjects she always dreaded. However, by making the lessons innovative, you not only helped her in getting good scores in history, but also in developing a keen liking for the subject. I also thank you for encouraging her to participate in the class play which she thoroughly enjoyed.I thank you again for all the wonderful work you have done and wish you all the best for your future endeavors.With Kind Regards,Veronica Richards
The Spring FestivalThe Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is when all family members get together, just like Christmas in the West. All people living away from home go back, becoming the busiest time for transportation systems of about half a month from the Spring Festival. Airports, railway stations and long-distance bus stations are crowded with home returnees. Strictly speaking, the Spring Festival starts every year in the early days of the 12th lunar month and will last till the mid 1st lunar month of the next year. Of them, the most important days are Spring Festival Eve and the first three days. The Chinese government now stipulates people have seven days off for the Chinese Lunar New Year. Many customs accompany the Spring Festival. Some are still followed today, but others have weakened. On the 8th day of the 12th lunar month, many families make laba porridge, a delicious kind of porridge made with glutinous rice, millet, seeds of Job's tears, jujube berries, lotus seeds, beans, longan and gingko. The 23rd day of the 12th lunar month is called Preliminary Eve. At this time, people offer sacrifice to the kitchen god. Now however, most families make delicious food to enjoy themselves. After the Preliminary Eve, people begin preparing for the coming New Year. This is called &Seeing the New Year in&. Store owners are busy then as everybody goes out to purchase necessities for the New Year. Materials not only include edible oil, rice, flour, chicken, duck, fish and meat, but also fruit, candies and kinds of nuts. What's more, various decorations, new clothes and shoes for the children as well as gifts for the elderly, friends and relatives, are all on the list of purchasing.
1.Thanks to Our Parents and Teachers
We all have our parents who give birth to us and bring us up.Since the moment we come to the world,our parents have been caring for us.When we are babies,they babysitter us.They buy us toys and take us to the park for fun from tiem to time.When we are older,they send us to school.Our parents care more about us than themselves.They are great and respectable.We should be grateful to them.We should study hard in school and work hard in the future.When we grow up,we should earn more money to buy something they like for them.But most importantly,we should often go home to see them.
Our teachers,who teach us knowledge and train us into a person of ability,are another persons we should be thankful to.They not only teach us lessons but also develop our good qualities and personalities.They make know what is right and what is wrong.So we are supposed to thank them.2.the Spring Festial
The Spring Festival,which is also called Chinese New Year is on the first day of the first lunar month of the year,usually coming between January and February.When it comes,China will have a long holiday.People who work far away from their hometown all return home to celebrate it.On the Eve night,all members of the family gather and have a big meal which is called Tuanyuan Fan in Chinese.In north China,people eat dumplings for the meal,while in south China,they have rice,meat and chicken. Parents give lucky money to their children.And the next day which is the first day of the lunar year and is also the most important day during the holidays,people wear new clothes,and give their best wishes to each other from door to door.Then people begin to go out,traveling and visiting their relatives and friends.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐