求篇一分钟英语演讲讲 不要复制也不要太长

急求一篇英语演讲稿、主题是“追逐梦想”。不要太简单。也不要太难。好的作品我会加分的谢谢!_百度知道
急求一篇英语演讲稿、主题是“追逐梦想”。不要太简单。也不要太难。好的作品我会加分的谢谢!
急求一篇英语演讲稿、主题是“追逐梦想”。不要太简单。也不要太难。好的作品我会加分的谢谢!(本人英语功底还行)。少copy!
提问者采纳
有一篇演讲稿是I have a dream,不知道可以不。。。。。。。 I have a dream today.   I have a dream that one day every vally shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.   Wow, what a dream it has been for Martin Luther King. But the changing world seems telling me that people gradually get their dreams lost somehow in the process of growing up, and sometimes I personally find myself saying goodbye unconsciously to those distant childhood dreams.   However, we meed dreams. The they represent possibility even when we are dragged down by reality. They keep us going. Most successful people are dreamers as well as ordinary people who are not afraid to think big and dare to be great. When we were little kids, we all dreamed of doing something big and splashy, something significant. Now what we need to do is to maintain them, refresh them and turn them into reality. However, the toughest part is that we often have no ideas how to translate these dreams into actions. Well, just start with concrete objectives and stick to it. Don’t let the nameless fear confuse the eye and confound our strong belief of future. Through our talents, through our wits, through our endurance and through our creativity, we will make it.   Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams, for when dreams go, life is a barren field frozen with snow. So my dear friends, think of your old and maybe dead dreams. Whatever it is, pick it up and make it alive from today.
翻一下好么、有翻译+50
抓牢你的梦想   我今天有一个梦想。   我梦想有一天,幽谷上升,高山下降,崎岖之地变平原,曲折之路成坦途。圣光展露,满照人间。   这对马丁路德金是怎样的一个梦想啊。不过这个变化着的世界似乎在告诉我,在成长的过程中,人们却不知不觉把他们的梦想弄丢了,而我自己也有时会觉得在告别很多童年的梦。   然而,我们是需要梦想的。梦想滋养我们的灵魂,梦想代表着我们被现实拉垮时依然具有的希望。它鼓励我们不断前进。大多数成功人士都是梦想家,同时也是普通人,只是他们敢于梦想敢于成就伟大。当我们还是孩子的时候,我们都梦想过做一番大事业,现在应当做的就是保存好那些梦想,再度恢复它们,并将它们实现。不过最难的是我们通常不知道怎样付诸实施。那么,就从最具体的目标开始,坚持去做吧。不要让那些莫名的恐惧迷惑了我们的双眼,影响了我们对未来的信念。用我们的天资和智慧,用我们的耐力和创造力,我们一定会实现梦想。   抓牢你的梦想,因为如果梦想死亡,生活就成了一只折断翅膀的鸟再也不能飞翔。抓牢你的梦想,因为如果失去梦想,生命就成了一块覆盖着冰雪的贫瘠的冻土。亲爱的朋友们,想想那些过去的或已经死去的梦想吧。不管是什么,重新将它捡起,并从今天开始让它重生。
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
其他3条回答
Race for their dreams a person would never reach their dream!
。。。。。
不知道字数要求,暂时这么多。 Pursuing my dreamEverybody has his dream . I also have my dream . My dream is to work for foreign tourists as a tour guide.   Why do I want to be a tour guide? First of all, I'm an outgoing girl, and I like doing some exciting things. Maybe being a tour guide is the best choice. If I become a tour guide, I can travel all around China, and know more about our country. Then I will tell the foreign tourists about our colorful history. Second, I like making friends. If I work as a tour guide, I can make a lot of friends all over the world. This may be great. Perhaps someday my foreign friends will ask me to visit their countries. I really like to go to their countries to know something about their culture. What’s more, I like singing. Singing English songs is my favorite. I believe I will be popular with foreign tourists. Their trip will be excellent.  Now, I am still a middle school student. My job now is to work hard in school. Then I’ll go to university to learn something about being a tour guide. I’m sure I can be a qualified tour guide in the future按照你的英语功底,我相信你可以明白内容的。这里是girl,如果你是男的,改为boy再用。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“如果你因为错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也将错过群星。”请围绕该主题写一篇3分钟左右的英语演讲稿。我英语_百度知道
“如果你因为错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也将错过群星。”请围绕该主题写一篇3分钟左右的英语演讲稿。我英语
“如果你因为错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也将错过群星。”请围绕该主题写一篇3分钟左右的英语演讲稿。我英语很烂,求大神赐教。感激不尽。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
不是复制粘贴,完全是我自己手打的。给面红旗吧印度著名诗人泰戈尔(Tagore)的诗句。If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 我的理解是,失去了就让它失去,不要在意。珍惜已经拥有的,不然拥有的由于自己的疏忽,也要失去。其实群星和太阳都是一样的 ,都是恒星。泰戈尔的诗非常优美,有机会的话你一定要亲自读读
那么你写的英语稿子能否让我看一看呢?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于完美人生的英语演讲稿._百度知道
求一篇关于完美人生的英语演讲稿.
不要是网上那种复制过来的,最好有些亮点.非常感谢...
提问者采纳
To the children in the disasterI feel so sorry for your loss,maybe yesterday you're leading a happy life, but this unexpected terrible disaster destoryed all, no one would like that coming. but don't let the earthquake ruin your life and take your sunshine away! I hope you overcome the pain in a short time and get back to school with all your classmates. Hope you always feel be loved and protected, you must believe that there is a lot of nice people in our society and they're all willing to help if you met any difficulties. I believe you are strong in mind ,Life is hard, try to turn this memory into consistant power. No matter what happens, as long as we are together, we will never ever ever ever give up!There is always hope and love!An Unforgettable Holiday
I am 'always busy with my lessons. What I have to do everyday is nothing but study.
Luckily, last summer my family went to my uncle's farm.We enjoyed a really interesting holiday. During the holiday, I didn't have to get up early, nor did I need to finish many exercises. I rode the horse in the fields. I milked the cows on the farm. To my great joy, my uncle invited me to go fishing. Life on the farm is quite different from that at school. I want to go back to spend my summer holiday again.We have only one globe Don't you see the heavy smokes from the big chimneys? Don't you smell the gas from the motors all around the streets? We've got much dirtier air! The iceburgs are melting from the warmer winter because of the air pollution! Don't you see there are less lives in the water? Don't you see that we must pay higher cost in water processing? We've got much darker water running around! The oceans are in great danger.
Don't you see the montains getting bald? Don't you see our ground becoming hollow? We've been exhausting the
resources beneath the earth. Our grandchildren will live on nothing.
We have only one globe. Treasure the mother nature! We have only one globeHOW TO MAKE OUR WORLD MORE BEAUTIFUL Taking care of our environment is our duty.But how we can do to make our environment more beautiful? At first,we must make ourselves clean.For example,we must wash our clothes when they are dirty.We should not litter waste things about,and draw on the wall.We mustn't spit in public or cut down trees. We should plant more trees around our neighbourhood.We should pick the rubbish up and throw them into the dustbin when we see them. We must make our world more and more beautiful,don't you think so? Making Friends on Line These days many students like to make friends on line. Most of them think it's interesting to know a stranger through the Internet. As a matter of fact, only a few of them have succeeded in getting a real good friend in this way. Most of them have been cheated. Some of them have committed crimes withthe friends on line. So we should be careful of making friends on line. We'd better pay more attention to our study. How to study English? Four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill. Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation. Thirdly, we should often read English books. When we come across a new word. We should guess its meaning through the contest first. then look it up in the dictionary to have a check. I think,, it is a good way of reading. Fourthly, we should practice our writing skills. Whenever we have any idea, we should get the pen and write it down at once. It is very important to avoid writing in Chinese way and using the Chinese grammar. As long as we listen, speak, read and write more, we are sure to make remarkable progress!A Letter to Peter Dear Peter,I got your letter yesterday. I' m glad to know you will come to Beijing. I' m going to have a one-month holiday at that time.I can show you around Beijing. There are many places of interest in Beijing. We can visit the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall. After that you can know that Beijing has a long history.
There is another thing you should do. We can go to taste Beijing Roast Duck. It is nice and delicious. I think you will love Beijing.
By the way, please tell me your flight number and time as soon as you get the ticket. I' 11 meet you at the airport.
Best wishes to your family!
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 一分钟英语演讲 的文章

随机推荐