"别拿穿越不当工作你的性格来挑战我的忍耐"帮忙翻译...

I felt very nervous When I went into his office. 的翻译是:我感到非常担心当我走进他的办公室。A very precise man 的翻译是:一个十分精确手册I think whoever did it made a very clear point, but nothing has changed. Should we vandalise all the decorations to show our sentiments? 的翻译是:我认为无论谁做了一个非常明确一点,但没有任何改变。 我们所有的装饰应破坏公物,显示我们的感情吗?It's very entertaining. 的翻译是:它的非常有趣。She looks very attractive in that dress considering she's not in the flower of her youth 的翻译是:她看上去很有吸引力的,考虑到她的衣服不花在她的青春。His voice is very nasal. 的翻译是:他的声音是非常滴鼻剂。It is not very easy to instill the minds of young children with the idea that they must love study. 的翻译是:它并不是很容易培养年青一代的孩子的想法,他们必须热爱学习。A very large herbivorous dinosaur of the genus Apatosaurus(or Brontosaurus,of the Jurassic period. 的翻译是:一个很大的恐龙的自然界_堙A apatosaurus属植物(或brontosaurus,侏罗纪时期。You look very dignified. 的翻译是:您看起来很有尊严的。She feels very silly. 的翻译是:她觉得自己很傻。&You see it is a very hard work, and I were also very busy working on my second novel, The Cool Earth, which came out in 1975. & 的翻译是:&您就会看到它是一个非常艰苦的工作,我也非常繁忙的工作在我的第二部小说《地球的冷却,在1975。 &Whenever she wants something from her boyfriend, she knows very well how to get round him 的翻译是:每当她想要从她的男朋友,她很清楚地知道如何让他&When angry, count
if very angry, count a hundred.& 的翻译是:&愤怒时,数十个在你发言;如果很生气了,数百个.&Byron spoke as flatly as the president, getting out each word very distinctly 的翻译是:拜伦以断然的主席(以英语发言),获得了每个单词很清楚地I know that something is going to happen,and I am very jumpy. 的翻译是:我知道这是发生这种情况,和我很跳跃。&When angry, count
if very angry, a hundred. --T. Jefferson& 的翻译是:&愤怒时,数十个在你发言;如果很生气,一个百人。 --T。 杰斐逊&John had a very good day and put his wallet containing £3,000 into the microwave oven for safekeeping. 的翻译是:约翰·有一个很好的一天,把他的钱包3000包含不孕妇女的微波炉保管的。That's very doubtful. 的翻译是:这是很有疑问的。He likes to talk big,ie is very boastful. 的翻译是:他很喜欢谈大,IE是非常自负。As urgentemergency 的翻译是:虽然迫切,眉毛就火灾;十分迫切;紧急
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 别拿穿越不当工作 的文章

随机推荐