谁有the rise of the fallenh...

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Rise of the Argonauts
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January
-50%$9.99$4.99 USD
About This Game
As the King of Iolcus, Jason had everything?a prosperous kingdom, the respect of his peers, and a beautiful fiancé.
When she was killed on their wedding day, he vowed to do anything to restore her life.
Now, in order to accomplish this heroic feat Jason must seek out the Golden Fleece -- and with the help of Greek mythology's greatest heroes -- set sail on the most epic voyage of all.
A grand scale Action/RPG, Rise of the Argonauts(TM) immerses players in a gladiatorial adventure set in the vibrant and powerful world of Ancient Greece brought to life.
Taking the role of Jason, players will battle alongside Hercules, Achilles and other Argonauts as they engage in brutal combat against formidable beasts and enemies, in a vast world alive with wondrous inhabitants and stunning panoramas.
The search for the Golden Fleece is not only one of exploration but of transformation -- from warrior king to exalted hero touched by the gods.
Immerse yourself in gameplay through a redefined RPG experience that streamlines character and resource management. Spend more time playing and less time micro-managing inventory and resources through a streamlined HUD and inventory system.
Unleash devastating attacks in real time with lethal combinations of weapons, powers granted by the gods and the battle tested loyalty of your Argonauts. Assemble the most effective team of Argonauts for each mission to put the best battle plan forward.
Explore the vibrant and powerful world of ancient mythological Greece brought to life. Experience a living, breathing and vivid ancient world taking you far beyond the broken statues and ruins that so often define the myth.
System Requirements
Processor: 3.0 Ghz Pentium or AMD(TM) equivalent
Memory: XP 1GB RAM / Vista 1.5GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 6800 / Radeon X1300 or above
Hard Drive: 8 GB Hard Drive Space
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Supported Graphics Cards: Rise of the Argonauts requires an ATI or nVidia graphics card / ATi Radeon X1300 or above / HD2XXX/HD3XXX/HD4XXX series / nVidia GeForce 6800 or above 7/8/9/GTX2XX Series.
Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (inc. Laptops).
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.66Ghz or Athlon X2 3800+
Memory: 2GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8800GTX or above, or Radeon 3800 series or above
Hard Drive: 9.2 GB Hard Drive Space
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Sound Card
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
11.6 hrs on record
Rise of the Argonauts Review General Score : 7/10 Worth playing ? : YesReplay value : Yes, but not for me.
Be warned that I played the whole game using a gamepad, and I do not consider any other way to play such games if not with an xbox controller or game pad. On the combat part of the game, because of this, your mileage may vary in contrast to mine. Perfect example of one good game, that is a victim of it's own ambitions, but at least for me, this time, it is a positive thing. Sometimes you can use Metacritic as a external support for your own conclusions: Critic score:59 User score:7.2 You know why ??, because many of the players that reviewed the game on Metacritic and myself ,had the balls to hold up and finish the game, not like
those &critics& that gave the game a 59. Let aside the &twists& developers did on Greek mythology to build up the game, it excels on the story itself, voice acting and companions.The message of humility, courage, wisdom, discipline and justice (Athena's virtues) spread all along the game's story, combined with other's Greek gods good and bad virtues, is just a great teaching for everyone. Hell,close to the ending of the game, developers even let you go over Greek mythology on the creation of the world
and all living things.Through all the game, I was amazed how the selfish and particular desire of Jason (to revive his dead wife) was coped , mixed and contrasted with all this mythology, where serving the others and acting for the greater good above our own desires is the goal.The first 8 hours of the game, I must admit that there is too much of dialog and too little on action. The dialog system is smart, every dialog option you take is tied to a different god,
so it's an alignment system. The way you think, the way you respond to dialogs, aligns you more with one of other Greek god(s). All the deeds you achieve, via combat, quests, achievements or dialogs can be praised to a different god,thus, giving you access to different buffs and abilities trees. First 8 hours of the game, this buffs and abilities might no seem much of a change, but later on, it is.I specialized on Athena's (my favorite deity, of all there are) and the lighting - powers I got where an amazing spectacle on combat. Combat pretty much is an arena combat, you get on a closed area, and fight your way out.There are puzzles to be solved both in combat situations, and in normal quest situations.
3 different combat styles, really cool all of them. Sword, Mace and Spear.Amazing usage of the shield ,and the shield charge against enemies to open up defenses. The combat in general is really good, but at the second half of the game , it just rocks the boat. Gods powers on combat are just the ice on the cake. Companions are pretty useless on combat (unless you buff them al lot via skill trees), but all of them have great personality, characterizations and dialogs. You choose 2 of them to go with you , on different places. So first half of the game, gets you into the plot with a lot of dialog, backtracking,some lackluster quests an little combat...... This is where I think most of the people quit playing the game.Second part of the game, just gets better and better until there is no effort in continuing playing the game. I must admit, that I managed to pass the first 6 hours because I like a lot Greek and Roman mythology, and I was thrilled with the game's plot, twists on the Jason story overall and with the general message on the game.The scenarios are great and graphics are OK, besides some half ??? job on some NPCs.The fact there is no direct access to the map (you have to navigate menus to it) just makes me want to punch someone on the face.
Was this review helpful?
14.3 hrs on record
We need more games like this one!Amazing story, kept me playing for 14h until i finally got to the end.Although the rpg elements are a bit rudimentary compared to today's standards, don't forget this game appeared in 2008 and it's still bloody good compared with many of today's games.9/10 game.
Was this review helpful?
12.5 hrs on record
I really enjoyed this game. Nice RPG with four perk/bonus trees, dialogues in four &different& ways, a lot of people/gods from greek mythology but some in terrible story plots and history. Great voicing (Fred Tatasciore), story about love, resolve, courage and the GOLDEN FLEECE ! Good one.
Was this review helpful?
19.2 hrs on record
It is an interesting take on the Greek myths and an excellent action-rpg.
It doesn't retell the stories of the characters we know from the Greek myths, but instead weaves a new tale that showcases those legends.
It's very much the Greek Mythos version of Jade Empire.
You begin the game as King Jason of Iolcus.
He sails the seas on the Argo, a large mechanical ship, and in the course of adventuring acquires new party and crew members (the Argonauts of the title).
the first 20-30 mins of the game is pretty bad, but once you speak to the gods, gain their boons and get to the Argo, the game gets progressively better.As this is an action RPG, almost all of the combat takes place in real-time in set encounters as you travel.
It's very much a button-masher/clicker.
There are no random encounters, there is no strategizing, there is no pausing and giving orders to comrades in arms.
The fighting system isn't too complicated, but the experience and skill system sure is puzzling.
You don't acquire experience points from kills or quests completed, like is typical in RPGs, you instead acquire &aspects& by gaining titles that build on your legend (killing X number of enemies, killing in a particular style X number of times, certain dialogue options that appease a specific deity, slaying a particular enemy, etc.) with which you can &spend& at shrines by devoting them to one of four deities:
Apollo, Ares, Athena or Hermes.
They each have their own skill tree, and you can choose to devote yourself to just one god, a few, or all.
The game does a poor job of introducing the system and I was at least half way through the game before I realized that I was never going to be able to get the higher level skills in any one deity's skill-tree, because I spent too much on low level skills on all of them.
The game also has &God Powers&, which was even more confusing - I still have no idea how to use them.The item system is... almost non-existent.
You begin the game with a Shield, Armor, Mace, Sword and Spear.
You will always carry these items.
At certain points in the game you will gain upgrades to one or more of these items.
For instance, you'll get a new Mace that does more damage and/or adds a helpful effect to you or your allies during combat.
Curiously, the game will ask if you want to equip it to replace what you were using.
I have no idea why, the new weapons and armor are always better than the old.
It's very much 'Legend of Zelda' in terms of it's item-leveling.Which, brings me to a potential sore spot for some:
there is no item or inventory system.
There is no going to merchants and buying healing potions, weapons or armor.
There is no vendor system, there is no inventory system, and there is no objectives or journal system.
There is no opening of chests or bashing of barrels to find loot.
There is no looting of corpses, no thieving system, no lock-picking, no spell system, and you will never fire a bow.Because there is no journal or objectives system, you are left to your own wits in the game.
This is problematic, because even that is not enough if you're a completist who wants to finish all the &quests&.
For instance, on Saria Island I couldn't read the first Herm (monument) when I got ashore.
It wasn't until later on the island that I attained a new party member who could read it.
I figured it could wait and I would read it on my way back to the boat.
I also gained a mission from the god Hermes to perform last rites on a number of deceased.
One of the dead's body was hanging for his crimes and I had to convince a particular NPC to release it, which is a dialogue puzzle I didn't complete before wrapping up a boss fight that propels the story and which made doing those two previously mentioned acts impossible, which meant two titles I could have used to appease the gods were gone too.
Be as thorough as you can, is my advice.While the game is linear and fails at most things RPG-related (no stat numbers to play with, no inventory, etc.), it does have a pretty solid story with lots of dialogue.
In fact, hilariously, some people hated this aspect of it, completely forgetting it's supposed to be an RPG.
Gamespot gave it a poor review, because the ignorant reviewer compared it to 'God of War' and complained there was not nearly enough combat.
That's like comparing apples with grapes and complaining you can't make raisins out of apples.
The dialogue, in fact, is the real high point of the game.
All the best stuff happens in the dialogue.
If you prefer games where mindless button-mashing is all you want, go play 'God of War'.The graphics in this game are beautiful.
The environments are detailed and enjoyable to play in.
The character models are all highly detailed and each has it's particular and unique style.
The characters are, of course, ridiculously sculpted and look like they all came from the He-Man universe.
The graphics won't win any awards today (this game came out in 2008), but just about everything is pleasing to the eye.
The biggest issue I have with this port of the game is that there are no graphic options to scale in the game, except for resolution.
This is disappointing, and frankly lazy.
This runs on the Unreal Engine, which is highly and easily scalable, so there really is no excuse for this. That reminds me, there is also no way to scale your mouse sensitivity.
The mouse is highly sensitive in this game and it took me an hour or so to get a grip on it.
You would be better off with a gamepad, but the controller support seems to be lacking.
It is said to support the Xbox 360 controller though.
The sound design is pretty spot on, and the voice-acting is top-notch.
My two favorite characters in the game are Pan and Achilles.
Pan is articulate and worldly.
Achilles is a narcissist and easily the funniest character in the game.
Be sure to take Achilles with you whenever you can, you won't regret it.There were some bugs in the game:
It once ate my save files, it crashes every once in awhile for no apparent reason, I hit a dialogue glitch with Daedalus (thankfully it didn't break anything), and in one or two instances I completed a fight but had to exit and load up a checkpoint save because a scripting bug prevented me from continuing to the next area (I'm thinking of the end sequence of the game).
The game also sometimes feels wanting:
you gain crew members for the Argo that ultimately feel unused, unnecessary, or just background dressing.Anyway, at the end of the day I would definitely recommend this.
It's not a long game, by RPG standards (10-15 hours), but it is highly entertaining.If you have framerate issues (you can also turn off vsynch in the same file):Go to My Documents/My Games/Rise of the Argonauts/LiquidGame/ConfigOpen the file LiquidEngine.ini (make a backup just to make sure) Change: OnlyStreamInTextures=FALSE into OnlyStreamInTextures=TRUE
Was this review helpful?
11.6 hrs on record
Fun, fast and quite a bit of content. it gets frustrating sometimes, but is always rewarding. each weapon and armour has a different feel to it and is very satisfying, the god powers are useful, but hard ot execute and not particually interesting if you do. the story, being an iteration of an ieration is still amazing, and even though the min boss is hard as hell if you dont know what to do - it still works out qwuite nciely in the end. Overall, i would recommend this if you want a good beat em up with a very good story.
Was this review helpful?
16.1 hrs on record
Not a bad game
and the very low metascore will not do it proper justice. I love Greek mythology and enjoy Jason's epic as one of my favorite. This game has some spectacular enviroments and some unique character designs and arms. The combat is simple enough and offers a wide varity of play types and felling a foe feels very rewarding. So far, I have enjoyed the dialogue options and having those options have actual worth to the leveling and character combat options is a great change of pace. However, some of the cons are very discouraging. Most of them comes from out of game issues for myself. I am constantly having to save in order to keep my data because the game crashes. Other than that I can't wait to see where this game goes.
Was this review helpful?
18.3 hrs on record
Great linear RPG with some interesting progression mechanics and good voice acting.Slightly inaccurate as far as Greek Mythology goes, but quite fun and I think in the spirit of what Greek Mythology is usually like.Definitely reccomend for anyone looking for a solid 14 hours of Single Player RPG fun.
Was this review helpful?
14.8 hrs on record
After 14th hours I finally finished this game. I can't said that it was waste of time. After checking average note from revievers on Metacritic (only 59%) I wasn't expecting that this game is greate. I expected something terrible. Luckly, Rise of the Argonauts is not so bad. A lot of people are saing that this game is boring, because most part of the game are dialogues. If this is true, why games like Wolf Among Us ora The Walking Dead are so popular? In this games we have only dialogues. Maybe this game was released too early. Maybe, now, after this boom for &interactive movies& notes for this product would be much higher?Of course, I can't say that this game is brilliant. It's not so bad and not so good. Sometimes, during playing I was getting annoyed because some thing:- lack of mini-map - elongation of games by many simillar fights - small number of diffrent enemies.Also, last fight was terrible and strange for me. On the other side we have interesting story, nice music and voice acting. For me this game should receive note simillar to 69/100.So it's a little bit higher than note on Metacritic.
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Personal rating: 6/10PROS:+ epic adventure feel+ boss fights+ multiple fight styles based on your weapon+ skills treeCONS:- (after a while) repetitive combat with minions- limited cutomization options in the main menu- more difficult to play with keyboard & mouseComment:I will start off with the note that this game is definitely not for everyone. It is not something you will think about with a nostalgic feeling after years. It is clearly a port to PC and as that has limited video settings which have to be configured in the .ini file. But despite it all the important question to ask yourself when playing a game is - IS IT FUN? And here is why I recommend it as it brought me lots of fun. I played the non-steam version and even though it depicts the Argonaut storyline very loosely you cannot help but get that &epic quest& feel here. Henchmen combat is okay but it is the boss fights that really take it. Overall a mediocre game that can be a lot of fun ... if you let it.
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
One of the best mythology based games i've played in a long, long time!
Was this review helpful?
11.7 hrs on record
Rise of the Argonauts is an action rpg set in ancient Greece.
You play the mythical hero Jason in search of the golden fleece, in an adventure filled with Greek mythology.
The story was entertaining and I enjoyed the recreation of ancient grease, it made the game seem more weighty than the typical fantasy fair, being grounded in earth history.
Gameplay wise it consists of lots of interesting conversations and side quests, as well as typical rock paper scissors combat.
There are several distinct play styles in combat which made for a nice change of pace.
There is plenty of choice in the conversations, but instead of the typically good vs bad vs neutral conversations trees this game basis the conversation topics on different gods.
Each of the 4 gods has a level up tree where you open up new abilities and bluffs, the deeds you complete and conversation choices you makes fills the appropriates God’s tree.
It’s a fresh and different take on conversation and quests and I really enjoyed this aspect of the game.Overall I really enjoyed my time with Jason and his Argonauts.
Unfortunately I can’t recommend this game as during conversations it kept randomly crashing to desktop.
It started periodically at first, and then grew in rate to the point of crashing every few conversations, making the game basically unplayable.
I tried a few of the fixes I found in steam forums and online but none of it solved the crashing.
Overall Rise of the Argonauts is a really great hidden Gem RPG, but it’s very buggy to the point of being unplayable.
A search of the forums in steam will show I am far from the only one with this experience.
Was this review helpful?
12.8 hrs on record
The game is fun. That's it. Rise of the Argonauts won't have you deeply invested in it's chatacters or storyline. In fact, it may be one of the things that puts you off, as this game changes Greek Mythology quiet a bit (a very small example is that Medusa has a brother in this game, not two sisters) and if you are familiar with the Greek tale of Jason and the Argonauts, you might be left disapointed with the changes in narrative.And yet, I found compeled to see this through to the end. The meaty combat is really what's going to keep you going through all the mediocre dialouge. It's pretty satisfying impaling an enemy with a spear, right before swinging you shield at their face and watching the decapitated head soar away, leavign a bloody spray behind. How did a shield decapitate a foe in full armor, you ask? Well, I say how in the world is there a relic that can restore people from death! It's Ancient Greece, stop taking things so seriously and just go kill more Ionians with that fancy sword of yours!All in all, this is one of the few games I've played recently that I actually find &fun&. Well worth it if you can pick it up on sale, and trust me: After the first island, the game picks up, I promise! Oh, and grab the mace from the guy who comes yelling at you in the village on the starting island. Don't be like me and expect a peacful way to get it later on. *looks at empty weapon rack and sheds a single tear* Seriously tho, grab the mace, and grab this game too!
Was this review helpful?
15.8 hrs on record
honestly it is good game with bad engine.I loved the story itself.Soundtracks and characters voices are beyond the good.Fights , visual efects etc are su-ck or big mehh.I am not sure why i love the game but you have to give a chance it for story and
soundtrack.!
Was this review helpful?
7.5 hrs on record
Really nice game over all. It's a bit of a cake walk, i think i only died once in the whole game so i would recommend upping the difficulty for it. Its nice to see a game that plays well, is enjoyable and also gives you a nice history lesson at the same time. I can't really say much in a bad way about it, it is quite a short game taking only a few hours to fully complete, i think if it was more open world that it would been a very good game but as it stands its a good 7-8/10
Was this review helpful?
16.3 hrs on record
This game is actually pretty decent and underrated. It's not a MUST PLAY, but it's certainly worth its price.I've played it for the first time back in 2009 and now I'm replaying the Steam version. The game is a mix between Hack and Slash and RPG, you walk around, talk to some people, choose a few lines of dialogue and slaught a few creatures along the way. By doing all these things you get experience points that you can use to buy new perks for your weapons (sword, mace and spear) and shield.The gameplay is fairly fun and satisfying, although it can get stale at times, especially when the camera decides it doesn't give a damn anymore.I'd say that's the major problem of the game, the camera can be silly at times and there's quite a lot of glitches/crashes (nothing game breaking, as far as I know), so save often.The graphics still hold up pretty well for a 2009 game (better than a couple of 2014 games).The plot is simple and short but it does its job well, it'll hold your attention and give you that &epic adventure feel& you're probably looking for.In short, if you're looking for some RPG/Hack&Slash with an epic atmosphere and you don't mind a few glitches here and there, this is the game for you.6.5/10
Was this review helpful?
33.8 hrs on record
I like everything about this and it has a very good storyline. I am very glad that I bought it.
Was this review helpful?
10.3 hrs on record
Quick review of the game since I just completed it.Overall a 7/10 for me.I'll take a look at the gameplay/combat, graphics, story and miscellaneous things.Gameplay/Combat: (8/10)Since it's a story driven game you will sometimes find yourself in cities going around talking to various people instead of just randomly bashing in the skull of everything you see.The dialogues are well done, whilst the actors look like blinking statues most of the time. One thing that bothered me the most about this is that in some cases cutscenes look like normal dialogue and then you end up skipping the whole cutscene instead of the one line you already read.Combatwise it is a very fun game. You have 4 skilltrees to choose from, while you are able to fully spec about 2-3 of them depending on you enjoying the game or only doing the main missions.The skilltrees are divided as follows:Ares: Highly offensive berserker (focused on dealing damage and regenerating health)Hermes: Offensive trickster (focused on dealing damage and dodging)Apollo: Defensive melee tank (focused on blocking damage and regenerating health)Athena: Offensive &godpower&-juggler (focused on dealing damage and using skills)Each of the skilltrees provide quite a unique experience after starting the game, whilst you end up with 2-3 skilltrees filled at the end of the game.The combat is intuitive, while the hitboxes of some enemies are constructed in a way that you mostly will push the enemy away rather than hitting them.But the thing that bothered me the most about this were the invisible walls that are immediatly thrown at you as soon as you start a fight. Oh, you see a region more suited to fight these enemies? Nope, invisible wall.Most of them aren't placed that bad and you won't even find them except you really try to run away from the fight.Keep in mind: Best experience is with a gamepad/controller like with every hack and slash game out there. Graphics: (6/10) Yes, I know what you will say know. Oh my god, are you judging the graphics by todays standards while the game was released in 2008? No I don't.Basically the games graphics for todays standards are poop. For the standards of 2008 they are ok and it is still enjoyable today.Although a big minus is that the only actual graphics setting that it has is the ability to change its resolution.In the game you will also find a lot of things that will kill immersion. Like guards opening gates by touching them rather than pulling a lever or at least pushing some kind of button.Then the games regions are sometimes divided by gates that take a very long time to open. I don't know if it's an intentional &interactive& loading screen or just there to annoy the player.Also some walls have very odd hitboxes, so you'll sometimes be caught on corners or can't get somewhere where you actually should be able to get to (nothing gamebreaking). Same thing applies to nearly every npc you'll encounter.Story: (7/10) I won't include any spoilers here, but some hints to what it is about. So don't read this part if you don't want to know anything about it.The game is pretty straightforward when it comes to the story. As you probably can see from the screenshots it is inspired by the greek mythology, although not at all accurate.There is one twist in it and it really is predictable.It's your standard &perfect world - oh here's a villain - rescue your girl - be happy and marry her while you forget everyone that died for it&.Miscellaneous stuff: (No rating here) Here just some stuff I noticed while playing.You can add 2 followers to your group. You'll have 4 available in total.There are no collectibles except for armor and weapons you'll eventually find while progressing in the story.Your dialogue choices don't matter.You will get overpowered at some point. The difficulty curve is just ridiculous.Gameplay adds up to about 8-12 hours. Maybe rushing through it can be even quicker.All in all I'd recommend this game to everyone that likes a pretty standard hack and slash game with a pretty standard story inspired by the greek mythology. I certainly had my fun and I'd buy it again.If you found this review helpful, please give it a thumbs up so other people can see it too.
Was this review helpful?
14.6 hrs on record
On the whole this game is definitely worth playing, but there are quite a lot of pretty huge issues with it - the largest being that the mouse sensitivity is up WAY too high, and you can't adjust it, so the camera becomes really hard to control.Don't buy if:-You can't navigate at all without a map-You're not interested at all in Greek mythology (duh)-You'd be upset if Greek mythology was mis-represented (because this definitely doesn't stick to the myths it's based on, but otherwise is a pretty solid plot)-You're easily confused by complex RPG levelling/skill systemsAside from that though, I quite enjoyed this one. The choice element does actually affect the gameplay SOMEWHAT, the plot's well written, the voice acting's reasonable, and there are various different ways you could approach the game without being able to complete it just by button mashing. There are definitely better games out there, but I've also played much, much worse.
Was this review helpful?
13.0 hrs on record
The name of this game should be:&Detective Jason and the Argonauts&. In this game, you speak and investigate more than combat for the first some stages. When you reach the 2nd island, the game becomes more exciting with fighting almost everywhere. Your Argonauts are like The Avengers and you can bring 2 members to fight along side with you. One of the greatest game based on Greek Mythology. Give it a chance and be patient. It's Worth your money!
Was this review helpful?
17.2 hrs on record
GOOD: Interesting setting based on Greek mythology, and an original levelling system whereby you dedicate your accomplishments (completing quests, defeating enemies etc...) to the gods, which gets you points to spend on combat abilities. You also gain the gods favour through dialogue choices, and this helps tie the roleplaying aspect to the combat - if you want to unlock the abilities of war god Ares, it helps to roleplay Jason as aggressive for example.BAD: The game is sho although the dialogue options affect your character development, there is not much choice in how the quests play out, apart from which order you attempt them in. The combat is also pretty simple and gets a bit repetitive by the end. Finally, if you know anything about the actual Greek myths, you may be disappointed with the games interpretation/butchering of them!UGLY: This game has a lot of bugs, i had CTD's (though there are fixes on the discussion page that helped) and pro weird distortions and sometimes it would cut out temporarily (make sure subtitles are ON!)Overall i enjoyed it, i didn't mind the linearity or simple combat too much, and it has moments of real creativity. Its nothing groundbreaking, but if you can deal with the occasional CTD, for ?5 I'd say its worth a shot
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Rise of the Argonauts
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Dec, 2008
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 rise of the fallen 的文章

随机推荐