请问英语单词yesterdayoncemorenight的详...

Yesternight - definition of yesternight by The Free Dictionary /yesternight
yesternight
yes·ter·night
(yĕs′tər-nīt′)n. Last night.yes′ter·night′ adv.yesternight (?j?st?'na?t) advarchaic yesterday nightyes•ter•night
(ˈyɛs tərˈnaɪt)
Archaic. n.
last night.
during last night.
[before 900]
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
she has disturbed me, night and day, through eighteen years - incessantly - remorselessly - till yesternight; and yesternight I was tranquil. but rely on this, that when the Templar crossed the hall yesternight, he spoke to his Mussulman slaves in the Saracen language, which I well understand, and charged them this morning to watch the journey of the Jew, to seize upon him when at a convenient distance from the mansion, and to conduct him to the castle of Philip de Malvoisin, or to that of Reginald Front-de-B quoth Robin, when he beheld his sorry countenance, "are you not he whom I heard no longer ago than yesternight caroling so blithely about 'a lassie back i' the town'? Quoth Robin, "Now will I go to seek this same Friar of Fountain Abbey of whom we spake yesternight, and I will take with me four of my good men, and these four shall be Little John, Will Scarlet, David of Doncaster, and Arthur a Bland. I tell you, my fair lord," she was saying, "that it is no fit training for a demoiselle: hawks and hounds, rotes and citoles singing a French rondel, or reading the Gestes de Doon de Mayence, as I found her yesternight, pretending sleep, the artful, with the corner of the scroll thrusting forth from under her pillow. It was him that roused him up yesternight, and, what's more, my man knew he was comin', for he had steam up in the launch. Liverpool International Music Festival curator Yaw Owusu said: "It's been really great working with Yesternight Productions to bring this event to LIMF 2015.Then let me hear Of you, my gentle cousin Westmorland, What yesternight our council did decree In forwarding this dear expedience.Come," he calls to her--for she is once again a feminine figure--"not as thou camest of late, / Flinging the gloom of yesternight, / O but robed in softened light" (ll.
▲yesternight▼
yesternight
For webmasters:昨晚的英文单词是什么
yesternight
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
last night
last nightlast evening
last night!如果想了解更多英语学习信息和资料,也可以去百度搜索《新东方英语论坛》看看。
yesterday evering
扫描下载二维码求一个y开头s结尾的英语单词,褒义词如果可以的话把所有的单词都列出来,熬夜等,挺急得
单词很多啊,200个左右:yabbers yachters yachtings yachts yacks yaffs yagers yagis yahooisms yahoosyahrzeits yairds yakitoris yakkers yaks yamalkas yamens yammerers yammersyams yamulkas yamuns yangs yanks yanquis yantras yapocks yapoks yaponsyappers yaps yarboroughs yardages yardarms yardbirds yardlands yardmastersyards yardsticks yardwands yardworks yarmelkes yarmulkes yarners yarnsyarrows yashmacs yashmaks yasmaks yatagans yataghans yatters yauds yaupersyaupons yaups yautias yawls yawmeters yawners yawns yawpers yawpings yawpsyaws yays yealings yeanlings yeans yearbooks yearends yearlies yearlingsyearners yearnings yearns years yeas yeasayers yeastiness yeastinessesyeasts yecchs yechs yeelins yeggs yelks yellers yellowfins yellowhammersyellowlegs yellows yellowtails yellowthroats yellowwares yellowwoodsyells yelpers yelps yens yentas yentes yeomanries yerbas yerks yesyeses yeshivahs yeshivas yesses yesterdays yesternights yesteryearsyestreens yetis yetts yeuks yews yids yielders yields yikes yillsyins yipes yippies yips yirds yirrs yirths ylems yobboes yobbos yobsyocks yodelers yodellers yodels yodhs yodlers yodles yods yogas yogeesyoghourts yoghs yoghurts yoginis yogins yogis yogurts yohimbines yoicksyokefellows yokeless yokels yokemates yokes yokozunas yoks yolks yonisyonkers yores yottabytes youngberries youngers younglings youngnessyoungnesses youngs youngsters younkers youpons yours yourselves youthensyouthfulness youthfulnesses youthquakes youths yowes yowies yowlers yowlsyows yperites ytterbias ytterbiums yttrias yttriums yuans yucas yuccasyucks yugas yuks yulans yules yuletides yummies yupons yuppies yups yurtsywis 褒义的,比如:youthfulness 青年,少壮;\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05青春yearns 渴望,切盼,向往(yearn的第三人称单数)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
还真没有。y开头s结尾的英语单词只有一个yes
yavis n.年轻英竣能说会道、 资质聪明、 事业发达的人
扫描下载二维码求一个y开头s结尾的英语单词,褒义词如果可以的话把所有的单词都列出来,熬夜等,挺急得
单词很多啊,200个左右:yabbers yachters yachtings yachts yacks yaffs yagers yagis yahooisms yahoosyahrzeits yairds yakitoris yakkers yaks yamalkas yamens yammerers yammersyams yamulkas yamuns yangs yanks yanquis yantras yapocks yapoks yaponsyappers yaps yarboroughs yardages yardarms yardbirds yardlands yardmastersyards yardsticks yardwands yardworks yarmelkes yarmulkes yarners yarnsyarrows yashmacs yashmaks yasmaks yatagans yataghans yatters yauds yaupersyaupons yaups yautias yawls yawmeters yawners yawns yawpers yawpings yawpsyaws yays yealings yeanlings yeans yearbooks yearends yearlies yearlingsyearners yearnings yearns years yeas yeasayers yeastiness yeastinessesyeasts yecchs yechs yeelins yeggs yelks yellers yellowfins yellowhammersyellowlegs yellows yellowtails yellowthroats yellowwares yellowwoodsyells yelpers yelps yens yentas yentes yeomanries yerbas yerks yesyeses yeshivahs yeshivas yesses yesterdays yesternights yesteryearsyestreens yetis yetts yeuks yews yids yielders yields yikes yillsyins yipes yippies yips yirds yirrs yirths ylems yobboes yobbos yobsyocks yodelers yodellers yodels yodhs yodlers yodles yods yogas yogeesyoghourts yoghs yoghurts yoginis yogins yogis yogurts yohimbines yoicksyokefellows yokeless yokels yokemates yokes yokozunas yoks yolks yonisyonkers yores yottabytes youngberries youngers younglings youngnessyoungnesses youngs youngsters younkers youpons yours yourselves youthensyouthfulness youthfulnesses youthquakes youths yowes yowies yowlers yowlsyows yperites ytterbias ytterbiums yttrias yttriums yuans yucas yuccasyucks yugas yuks yulans yules yuletides yummies yupons yuppies yups yurtsywis 褒义的,比如:youthfulness 青年,少壮;\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05\x05青春yearns 渴望,切盼,向往(yearn的第三人称单数)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
还真没有。y开头s结尾的英语单词只有一个yes
yavis n.年轻英竣能说会道、 资质聪明、 事业发达的人
扫描下载二维码yesternight是什么意思
沪江词库精选yesternight是什么意思、英语单词推荐、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
英音 [ jest?'nait ] ; 美音 [ jest?'nait ]
ad. 在昨夜昨夜
词形变化:副词:。
n. 昨晨;昨天早上
n. 昨晨;昨天早上
1.昨天,昨日