to this dayy sucks for ...

Damn this day sucked... by madrebellion18 on DeviantArt
Find More ArtRandom
Username or Email
Stay logged in
Aug 23, :39 PM
Well the title says it all. Here's what happened.First of all, my moms credit card didn't work because it was lost (which wasn't so bad because we were accidentaly sent two) and second, I had to reset the settings on our TV for our Xbox 360. Then after that I was playing Max Payne 3 (badass game by the way) and kept dying on the first part of the last level (seriously it took about 2 1/2 hours to get by it). Then, our Netflix wouldn't work because of some stupid reason so I couldn't watch TV (since we don't have Dish anymore) and lastly, our 4 or 5 month old cat dropped a Martini glass on my foot and it really hurt. Worse part, I got to get up early tomorrow (or the 24th depending on when you read this) but I can't sleep.So that's my day. I thought I should share that with you...
Listening to: Loyalty by Acosticmando Brony
Eating: A Hot pocket
Drinking: Ice Water
Add a Comment:
We all have our sucky days dude.
Yes we do. And that was mine for the year.
It sucked that our parents martini glass fell on your foot.
Cause Jimi knocked it over.
I heard. XD
More from DeviantArt
Featured in Groups
Not currently featured in any groups.seperis | this day suckedThis day sucks -
This day sucks
Suck for anyone else? I'm single and sick of all the valentine's crap (unless of course I wasn't single I'd actually be buying flowers for someone)
parents are gone so I'm home alone. I'm doing nothing, and have no one to do anything with cause everyone is busy. Ordered an xbox 360 last week but it doesnt' get here until tuesday
Originally Posted by Vidiot
Suck for anyone else? I'm single and sick of all the valentine's crap (unless of course I wasn't single I'd actually be buying flowers for someone)
parents are gone so I'm home alone. I'm doing nothing, and have no one to do anything with cause everyone is busy. Ordered an xbox 360 last week but it doesnt' get here until tuesday
I never seen you before, all i wanta say to you is
Stats: 5'11&, 230 lbs, you miss cardio day?
Originally Posted by Gold_Adapter
I never seen you before, all i wanta say to you is
Stats: 5'11&, 230 lbs, you miss cardio day?
Never seen me before? Where the heck have you been.
You tmiscers are like insecure females. You either don't weigh enough or weigh too much around here.
Last edited by V 02-14-2010 at .
You tmiscers are like insecure females. You either don't weigh enough or weigh too much around here.
U mad I'm swoler than you brah?
the hulk.....You mean the bulk?
Umad my friends call me Mr.O?
no cause i dont wanna spend money on anyone
ITT gold adapter is tired of getting bullied IRL so he tries to mock ppl on the internet.
Originally Posted by SteezyChr
no cause i dont wanna spend money on anyone
got 99 problems and a girl ain't one of them? haha
ITT gold adapter is tired of getting bullied IRL so he tries to mock ppl on the internet.
i'm not fat you nigger
inb4mod neg
OP im in your same situation. fap, eat, lift, get high, watch movies, listen to music, go online, aim, tmisc, etc
Custom User Title
I just went to church, not religiously inclined or anything and I prob go once a month, but I know some good people and decided to just help em out fundraisin n stuff. now im back home doin nothin was guna go to the gym and do some interval sprints as my cardio but my right leg hurts for some reason.=/
but yeah valentines pisses people off if they're single lol it can even depress you.
Originally Posted by Aspir3d77
I just went to church, not religiously inclined or anything and I prob go once a month, but I know some good people and decided to just help em out fundraisin n stuff. now im back home doin nothin was guna go to the gym and do some interval sprints as my cardio but my right leg hurts for some reason.=/
but yeah valentines pisses people off if they're single lol it can even depress you.
its just another day to me. havin a date on vday is pretty corny.. i think somebody already said that already, but i agree
Ordered an xbox 360 last week but it doesnt' get here until tuesday
It doesn't suck for me, cause i got a ps3 few days ago
By 666Hellfire666 in forum Teen Bodybuilding
By Ironman1536 in forum Teen Bodybuilding
By Fresch in forum Teen BodybuildingFollow @dogster
Dog of the Day
October 12th
KIRBY WAS HARRASSING ME! I DID NOTHING TO DESRVE IT! HE IS VERY JEALOUS AND SAW MOMMY CUDDLING ME SO HE STALKED ME AND ROLLED ME AND BIT MY NECK! MOMMY CAUGHT HIM WITH A BIG OL MOUTHFUL OF MY FUR!! I TRIED TO NAP ON DAD'S BED, KIRBY CHASED ME...I TRIED TO GRABBA SNACK, KIRBY TOOK IT! I WANTED TO NAP IN THE BATHROOM SINK AND IT'S KINDA SMALL AND I KNOW KIRBY'S LEGS ARE TOO LONG FOR IT & HE PREFERS THE KITCHEN SINK...YET, HE CHASED ME OUT! WHY!? WHAT DID I EVER DO? MOMMY SAYS KIRBY IS A JEALOUS BOY WHO ONCE WAS AN ONLY CHILD, THEREFORE HE CONSIDERS ME AN "INTERLOPER" WHATEVER THAT IS! SO...I STUCK CLOSE TO MOMMY WHILE SHE WAS WORKING ON GETTING BOXES UNPACKED AND SETTING UP HER STUDIO?COMPUTER DEN...KIRBY KEPT HIS EYE ON ME A LOT BUT I KNEW HE'D TAKE A NAP EVENTUALLY AND HE DID...FINALLY! MY AUNTIE CAME OVER TONIGHT AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I WAS SNUGGLING WITH HER AND SHE WAS PETTING ME AND TELLING ME HOW HANDSOME I AM...WHEN KIRBY SAW, HE RAN AT ME AND TRIED TO CHASE ME AWAY BUT MY AUNTIE AND MOMMY DEFENDED ME AND I STAYED RIGHT WHERE I WAS! I LIKE PEACE, I DON'T LIKE FIGHTING! I WISH KIRBY WASN'T SO BULLISH AND PUSHY! IT WOULD BE FUN JUST TO PLAY NICE TOGETHER WITHOUT GETTING BIT AND BLOODIED! SOMETIME I AM GONNA SURPRISE HIM AND NAIL HIM A GOOD ONE! BYE BUDDIES! I HOPE YOUR DAY WENT GOODER THAN MINE!!! &
Want a Dog?
Have A Dog?
Be in the Know!
Copyright & I-5 Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 to this day 的文章

随机推荐