I'mbe with youu till t...

补全对话,每空一词 A:Mum.I1、___ feel very well today.B:Oh dear!What's 2、___ you?.A:I don't know.I've got a headache and a cough.B:I'm sorry to hear that.you'd better stay 3、 ___ bed till tomorrow.If you are not beter 4、___ then,I'l_百度作业帮
补全对话,每空一词 A:Mum.I1、___ feel very well today.B:Oh dear!What's 2、___ you?.A:I don't know.I've got a headache and a cough.B:I'm sorry to hear that.you'd better stay 3、 ___ bed till tomorrow.If you are not beter 4、___ then,I'l
补全对话,每空一词 A:Mum.I1、___ feel very well today.B:Oh dear!What's 2、___ you?.A:I don't know.I've got a headache and a cough.B:I'm sorry to hear that.you'd better stay 3、 ___ bed till tomorrow.If you are not beter 4、___ then,I'll 5、___ you 6、___ see the doctor.A:Mum,would you make a phone to my teacher?Perhaps I can't go to school today.B:I'll do that at once.Don't worry.Nothing 7、___.Drink plenty of water and have a good rest.You'll be 8、___ soon
Iwronginbytake toseriousbetter您的支持就是我继续前行及帮助别人的动力 愿您与我一起传播『 爱心 』之种望采纳↖(^ω^)↗
补全对话,每空一词 A:Mum. I1、___ feel very well today. B:Oh dear! What's 2、___ you? .A:I don't know. I've got a headache and a cough.B:I'm sorry to hear that. you'd better stay 3、 ___ bed t...
1. don't2. wrong3. in4. by5. take6. to7. is serious8. betterWait till you hear from me 歌词教学_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Wait till you hear from me 歌词教学
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语翻译we will party till the dawnlisten to meall i want is youcome over here babyall i want is youyou make me go crazyall i want is younow baby don t be shyyou better cross the linei m gonna love you rightall i want is youcome on over come on o_百度作业帮
英语翻译we will party till the dawnlisten to meall i want is youcome over here babyall i want is youyou make me go crazyall i want is younow baby don t be shyyou better cross the linei m gonna love you rightall i want is youcome on over come on o
英语翻译we will party till the dawnlisten to meall i want is youcome over here babyall i want is youyou make me go crazyall i want is younow baby don t be shyyou better cross the linei m gonna love you rightall i want is youcome on over come on over baby
we will party till the dawn 我们的舞会将通宵达旦listen to me 听我说all i want is you 我想要的就是你come over here baby 到我身边来吧,宝贝all i want is you 我想要的就是你you make me go crazy 你令我疯狂all i want is you 我想要的就是你now baby don t be shy 来,宝贝,别害羞you better cross the line 你赶紧跨越雷池i m gonna love you right 我将要好好爱你all i want is you 我想要的就是你come on over come on over baby来吧!宝贝,快来到我身边
我们的派对会一直开到黎明听我说我只需要你过来宝贝我只需要你你让我疯狂我只需要你现在,宝贝别害羞你最好对我有所表示我现在就将爱上你我只需要你来吧来吧宝贝
我们开派队直到黎明,听我的我只想要你宝贝到这里来我只想要你你使我疯狂我只想要你现在你不必羞怯你最好穿越这一条线你是我唯一的爱我只想要你]快过来,快过来我的宝贝
Come On Over Baby---Christina Aguilera Hey, boy, don't you know
嗨, 你知道吗,
I've got something going on (Yes, I do)
我这正有事呢 (真的)
All my friends are gonna come gonna party all ...

我要回帖

更多关于 be with you 的文章

随机推荐