my time is now下载on my side中...

time is on my side中文歌词_百度知道
time is on my side中文歌词
《夺命感应》片尾曲《Time is on My Side》
歌词:Time is on My SideRolling Stones (meade)Time is on my side, yes it isTime is on my side, yes it isNow you always sayThat you want to be freeBut you’ll come running back (said you would baby)You’ll come running back (I said so many times before)You’ll come running back to meOh, time is on my side, yes it isTime is on my side, yes it isYou’re searching for good timesBut just wait and seeYou’ll come running back (I won’t have to worry no more)You’ll come running back (spend the rest of my life with you, baby)You’ll come running back to meGo ahead, go ahead and light up the townAnd baby, do everything your heart desiresRemember, I’ll always be aroundAnd I know, I knowLike I told you so many times beforeYou’re gonna come back, baby’cause I knowYou’re gonna come back knockingYeah, knocking right on my doorYes, yes!Well, time is on my side, yes it isTime is on my side, yes it is’cause I got the real loveThe kind that you needYou’ll come running back (said you would, baby)You’ll come running back (I always said you would)You’ll come running back, to meYes time, time, time is on my side, yes it isTime, time, time is on my side, yes it isOh, time, time, time is on my side, yes it isI said, time, time, time is on my side, yes it isOh, time, time, time is on my sideYeah, time, time, time is on my side 时间是在我身边滚石乐队(米德)时间是在我身边,是有时间是在我身边,是有现在,你总是说那你想要自由但是你会跑(说你会宝宝)你会来跑(我说了那么多遍了)你会回到我身边跑来哦,时间是在我身边,是有时间是在我身边,是有您要搜索的美好时光但是,只是等待和观望你会来跑(我就不必担心没有更多)你会来跑(花了我和你,宝贝,生活休息)你会回到我身边跑来来吧,来吧,照亮了城市宝贝,你的心尽一切欲望记住,我会在你身边我知道,我知道就像我跟你说了很多次你会回来,宝贝因为我知道你会回来敲门是啊,在我的门敲是的,没错!嗯,时间是站在我身边,是有时间是在我身边,是有因为我得到了真正的爱你需要的那种你会来跑(说你会的,宝贝)你会来跑(我总是说你会)你会来跑回来,给我是时间,时间,时间是在我身边,是有时间,时间,时间是在我身边,是有哦,时间,时间,时间是在我身边,是有我说,时间,时间,时间在我身边的,是有哦,时间,时间,时间是在我身边是啊,时间,时间,时间是在我身边
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Time Is On My Side 歌词_百度知道
Time Is On My Side 歌词
提问者采纳
yes it isTime, time is on my side.baidu:睡在我上铺的兄弟ll come running back to meOh;re searching for good timesBut just wait and seeYou&#39, time is on my side:)(Meade)Time is on my side!Well, yes it isTime is on my side, time is on my side, time, yes, go ahead and light up the townAnd baby, yes it isOh;re gonna come back, knocking right on my doorYes,ll come running back (said you would baby)You&#39:Time Is On My Side歌手, yes it is&#39, yes it isYou&#39, do everything your heart desiresRemember, time is on my sideYeah, yes it isTime is on my side, I knowLike I told you so many times beforeYou&#39;ll come running back (said you would, I&#39, also known as benzcnTo;ll come running back (I won&#39, time,ll come running back to meGll come running back (I said so many times before)You&#39歌曲名, time, baby)You&#39,ll come running back (I always said you would)You&#39:Still LifeTll always be aroundAnd I know, yes it isI said, yes it isTime is on my side://Cause I knowYou&#39,ll come running back:TIME IS ON MY SIDEby benjamin zhao .baidu,Cause I got the real loveThe kind that you needYou&#39, time, time is on my side, to meYes time, baby&#39, yes it isNow you always sayThat you want to be freeBut you&#39;re gonna come back knockingYeah, time:Got Live If You Want It;ll come running back (spend the rest of my life with you, time is on my side: TIME IS ON MY SIDEAlbum!TIME IS ON MY SIDEThe Rolling StonesStill LifeThe Rolling Stones, time, yes it isOh.com/song/7352705" target="_blank">http, baby)You&#39:The Rolling Stones专辑;t have to worry no more)You&#39://music, time is on my side<a href="http
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁time is on my side_土豆_高清视频在线观看time is on my side_土豆_高清视频在线观看Time Is On My Side 歌词_百度知道
Time Is On My Side 歌词
提问者采纳
01&#47.23时の过ぎ行くままに心満ちるならいいね戸惑いの中にいてもその手にできるものがある时の过ぎ行くままに&quot歌曲名;现在(いま)&quot.&#47.com/song/1612000" target="_blank"> テーマソング4収録∶ニジイロノコトノハ -TIME IS ON MY SIDE/発売日∶2008/现在(いま)&quot:Time Is On My Side歌手;を爱せたらいいね时は流れ行くとも永远に変わらないものが此処にあるからLRC to make By∶SMILE_YA终わり<a href="http.:Andrew Oldham Orchestra专辑.baidu://music:The Rolling Stones Songbook「TIME IS ON MY SIDE」作词∶岩里祐穂作曲∶山崎ますみ编曲∶江口贵勅歌∶コミネリサ悲しみなら右手に终わらぬ祈り左手に人は移ろいの中を生きてゆくのだろう花は咲き花は枯れあの太阳も惑星(ほし)も遥かな未来の果てに燃え尽きるなら时の过ぎ行くままに&を爱せたらいいね时は流れ行くとも永远に変わらないものが此処にあるから判り合える心も判り合えない心もいつか争いを超えて抱きしめ合いたい自分を信じるために伤つけた远い绊舍て去ることさえ正しい道になるなら辉き 失くしてまた见つけたその光こそ贵方の真実(ほんと)の在りかだからGUNDAM EVOLVE://music
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 my time is now下载 的文章

随机推荐