Tire outtire是什么意思思?

是tire sb out还是tired sb out_作业帮
是tire sb out还是tired sb out
是tire sb out还是tired sb out
这要看句子的需要,首先 tire sb out 指“使某人精疲力尽”,如果需要用动词原形则用前者,如果是过去式或过去分词形式,则用后者,例如:It tires me out to work from morning till night.The tiring work tired me out.
tire sb out, children tire me out 孩子们把我累坏了exhaust、tire out、use up、completely的区别_作业帮
exhaust、tire out、use up、completely的区别
exhaust、tire out、use up、completely的区别
exhaust1)使之枯竭,用于非生物.例:We've exhausted the fuel:我们让能源枯竭了.(跟任何正常动词一样用)2)累坏,用于人类等生物.例:I feel exhausted.我累坏了.(这个其实起的是形容词的作用,只能用exhausted,可以在前面加其他动词,如feel、seem等,或是to be的各种形态,但描述人的时候绝对不可以变成现在时exhaust.)tire out累坏,一般用于人或动物等生物,或当作拟人手法例:I am tired out.(我累坏了:跟I'm exhausted 的意思和用法完全一样)例2:I don't want to tire out my cows.(我不想让我的牛累坏.)use up completely使之枯竭(直译:用光),只能用于非生物例:He always uses up my patience completely.(他总是令我的耐心枯竭.--一般都有宾语,也就是被用光的东西,总是写在up跟completely之间)您的位置: &
tire out,wear out,give out辨析
摘 要:这是一组由动词+副词构成的动词短语,都有"疲劳"、"力竭"、"劳累"等意思,但在具体运用时,它们又具有相同和不同之处,有时还比较难以掌握。本文拟从语法功能和结构成分两方面对其作一小结。
优质期刊推荐Gut bacteria tire out T cells | EurekAlert! Science News
Public Release:&15-Sep-2014
Gut bacteria tire out T cells
Rockefeller University Press
Leaky intestines may cripple bacteria-fighting immune cells in patients with a rare hereditary disease, according to a study by researchers in Lausanne, Switzerland. The study, published in
on September 15, may explain why these patients suffer from recurrent bacterial infections.
Patients with a disease called common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) suffer from recurrent bacterial infections as a result of faulty immune cells. But despite these immune defects, CVID patients rarely contract viral infections. New data from Matthieu Perreau and colleagues in Lausanne now show that bacteria-fighting T cells in the blood of these patients showed signs of exhaustion (evident by their expression of an inhibitory protein called PD-1), but virus-fighting T cells were unscathed.
T cell exhaustion in the patients was associated with increased gut bacteria in the bloodstream, possibly due to the lack of protective antibodies that normally clear these wayward bugs. As a result, bacteria-specific T cells may be repetitively stimulated, a scenario known to trigger exhaustion. Indeed, the tired T cells from CVID patients could be rejuvenated by blocking PD-1. And in patients who received infusions of antibodies ("IVIG" therapy), often used to treat symptoms of CVID, PD-1 expression on T cells waned along with the levels of bacteria in the blood.
The data suggest that "immunotherapy" strategies aimed at perking up T cells--already in use in cancer patients--may protect CVID patients against recurrent bacterial infection. ###
Perreau, M., et al. 2014. J. Exp. Med.
About The Journal of Experimental Medicine
The Journal of Experimental Medicine (JEM) is published by The Rockefeller University Press. All editorial decisions on manuscripts submitted are made by active scientists in conjunction with our in-house scientific editors. JEM content is posted to PubMed Central, where it is available to the public for free six months after publication. Authors retain copyright of their published works and third parties may reuse the content for non-commercial purposes under a creative commons license. For more information, please visit .
Disclaimer: AAAS and EurekAlert! are not responsible for the accuracy of news releases posted to EurekAlert! by contributing institutions or for the use of any information through the EurekAlert system.

我要回帖

更多关于 tire是什么意思 的文章