say thatvitas say you lovee m...

say that you love me 的歌词是什么?_百度知道
say that you love me 的歌词是什么?
starts to shine we teardrops in my eye..,and show me that you care,and here i am alonestarting to realize that my days would be brighter if i could learne to hide.(But) will you say that you love me,holdin' me inside., feelings that i have for youkeep hurtin&#39,hoping that tomorrow will be me and yousharing dreams with each other and making them come true..now my day begins with simple wish thats you., one another sayin' all i need is youmornin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
你看一下这个对不对?
o(∩_∩)o...
歌曲:just to hear you say that you love me
歌手:faith hill 专辑:faith
just to hear you say that you love me
if i could win your heart
if youd let me in your heart
id be so happy, baby
just for these arms to be
holding you close to me
theres nothing in this world i wont try
no limit to what id do to make you mine, cause
id climb right up to the sky
id take down the stars
just to be in your arms, baby
id go and capture the moon
thats what i would do
if i could taste your kiss
thered be no sweeter gift
heaven could offe...
你看一下这个对不对?
o(∩_∩)o...
歌曲:just to hear you say that you love me
歌手:faith hill 专辑:faith
if i could win your heart
if youd let me in your heart
id be so happy, baby
just for these arms to be
holding you close to me
theres nothing in this world i wont try
no limit to what id do to make you mine, cause
id climb right up to the sky
id take down the stars
just to be in your arms, baby
id go and capture the moon
thats what i would do
if i could taste your kiss
thered be no sweeter gift
heaven could offer...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前播放列表↓
最近试听历史
评分:5.正在播放:&日语天籁 Say That You Love Me -
听好歌 上九酷
该音乐由酷我音乐提供00:00
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
快速播放: /
喜欢【日语天籁 Say That You Love Me】您也可能喜欢TA们的歌曲……
1.1万人听过2.1万人听过3.1万人听过4.1万人听过5.1万人听过6.1万人听过7.1万人听过8.1万人听过9.1万人听过10.1万人听过11.1万人听过12.1万人听过
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:436233&&分类:歌曲&&语言:&&大小:5.22 MB&&时长:05:42秒&&比特率:128K&&评分:5.分
介绍:《日语天籁 Say That You Love Me》 是 柿原朱美 演唱的歌曲,时长05分42秒,由作词,作曲,已累积试听超过9万次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手柿原朱美吧!
◆ 本页是歌曲日语天籁 Say That You Love Me歌曲的试听页面,如果您想下载日语天籁 Say That You Love Me歌词,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想下载这首歌曲的Mp3文件就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手柿原朱美的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ 日语天籁 Say That You Love Me的永久试听地址是/play/436233.htm,请将()告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2016&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有英语翻译Say that you love meSay that you care
啊哈哈哈我好爱这首歌的其实前两句本来是Say that you love me Say that you care me,但为了配合曲子的节奏,把后一个me去掉了.就是:“说你爱我,说你关心我”的意思了.电视剧很好看的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
说你爱我 说你关心这个
说你爱我说你关心我
说你爱我说你关心……不知道对不对阿
扫描下载二维码问题补充&&
本页链接:
我也在找这首歌呢,在yy听到的
嗜血魍魉7 &
justin bieber - love me (prod. by frank e)oh oh its jbmy friends say i’m a fool to thinkthat you’re the one for mei guess i’m just a sucker for love’cuz honestly the truth is thatyou know i’m never le**in’’cuz you’re my angel sent from **vebaby you can do no wrongmy money is yoursgive you little more because i love ya,love yawith me, girl, is where you belongjust stay right herei promise my dear i’ll put nothin **ve ya**ve yalove me, love mesay that you love mefool me, fool meoh how you do mekiss me, kiss mesay that you miss metell me what i wanna heartell me you love melove me, love mesay that you love mefool me, fool meoh how you do mek顶俯侈谎侬荷畴捅川拉iss me, kiss mesay that you miss metell me what i wanna heartell me u love mepeople try to tell mebut i still refuse to listen’cuz they don’t get to spend time with youa mi**te with you is worth more thana thousand days without your love,oh your loveohbaby you can do no wrongmy money is yoursgive you little more because i love yalove yawith me, girl, is where you belongjust stay right herei promise my dear i’ll put nothin **ve ya**ve yalove me, love mesay that you love mefool me, fool meoh how you do mekiss me , kiss mesay that u miss metell me what i wanna heartell me you love me.love me, love mesay that you love mefool me, fool meoh how you do mekiss me , kiss mesay that u miss metell me what i wanna heartell me you love me.my heart is blind but i don’t care’cuz ......余下全文>>
独E无二地爱你&
as long as you love me
一首justin bieber的歌吧
你康哥happy&
as long as you love me后街男孩的
/1588153.html
我帮你问我朋友
天枰梦色糕点师&
猜你感兴趣下载到手机:
热门搜索:

我要回帖

更多关于 vitas say you love 的文章