but the thought of dollstha...

408 Request Time-out
Your browser didn't send a complete request in time.这道题的解题过程是?But for the fact tha_百度知道
这道题的解题过程是?But for the fact tha
C. would have&&
But for the fact that China ______ also affected by the global financial crisis.&nbsp, we _____ fewer unemployed workers now.& would have had D; would have B;&&&nbsp.&nbsp
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Daniel Powter《Best of Me》的中文歌词以及这首歌想表达的意味_百度知道
Daniel Powter《Best of Me》的中文歌词以及这首歌想表达的意味
最好能包括对这首的感觉和理解,但我想知道Daniel Powter的这首唱《Best of Me》的很多,当然。麻烦有些多。希望喜欢这首歌的人自己来译
提问者采纳
Was it something that It want to be there when ther's behind you 那些多有都在你的身后But the hopeless signs beside you绝望的征兆却在你的身旁I't want to be there when there's not your favorite song即使那不是你最爱的歌曲Don&#39?是我说过的话吗?Or the combination ofs nothing left for me没有角色时 我不想久留 And I hate the thought of finally being erased我痛恨那些最终会被抹去的想法Baby that&#39?我是否有耽误到你的时间了;m hoping you't want to be there when there's not your favorite song即使那不是你最爱的歌曲Don&#39,我不想久留You know that some of us spin again你知道吗 我们之间那些美妙的瞬间And when you do you need a friend 当你这么做时 表示你需要朋友的陪伴Don't want to be there when ther&#39?Was it something that I did?是我做过的事吗You know I's nothing left for me没有角色时 我不想久留 And I hate the thought of finally being erased我痛恨那些最终会被抹去的想法Baby that's the best of me但是亲爱的 那是 最好的我Everything'll sing along你知道吗 我多么希望和你一起唱和Although it'm living in the moment活在当下Have I wasted your time?也许两者皆是You know I's nothing left to say无话可说时;ll sing along你知道吗 我多么希望和你一起唱和Although it'm hoping you&#39,我不想久留You know that some of us spin again你知道吗 我们之间那些美妙的瞬间And when you do you need a friend 当你这么做时 表示你需要朋友的陪伴Don's nothing left to say无话可说时
提问者评价
采纳率100%
相关专业回答
中文名称:最好的我
外文名称:Best of Me
所属专辑:Under The Radar
歌曲时长:00:03:58
发行时间:
歌曲原唱:Daniel Powter
词:Daniel Powter,Kara DioGuardi
曲:Daniel Powter,Kara DioGuardi
音乐风格:流行,摇滚
MV导演:Diane Martel
歌曲语言:英语
MV制片:Cynthia Smith
歌曲制作:Linda Perry
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Daniel Powter - Best Of Me
I was made the wrong way, won't you do me the right way
Where you gonna be tonight, 'cos I won’t stay too long
Maybe you're the life for me, when you talk to me it strikes me
Won't somebody help me, 'cos I don't feel too strong
Was it something that I said , was it something that I did
Or the combination of both that did me in
You know I am hoping you sing alone, though its not your favorite song
Don't wanna be the wind there's nothing left to say
You know that some of us spin again, when you do you need a friend
Don't wanna be the wind there's nothing left for me
And I hate to thou of finally been erased
歌词的翻译中就包含了个人对这首歌曲的理解,每个人理解的不同,翻译出来的词意思会有很大不同,以下是个人见解,谨供参考,对这首歌的理解有限,还请高手指正。
Daniel Powter - Best Of Me
I wasn't mean the wrong way
我并不想走上错误的道路
won't you do me the right way
你会为我指明方向吗?
where you gonna be tonight
今夜你又将去往何方
coz I won't stay too long
因为我不会呆得太久
maybe you're the light for me
也许你是我的光明
when you talk to me it strikes me
当你和我交谈时,我仿如
won't somebody help me
有人帮助了我
coz I don't feel too strong
因为我感觉不会太强烈
Was there something that I said
我以前是否说了的什么?
was there ...
daniel的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译But then,above the clouds,a few hours into the trip,Peter began to open up to me.My son,outwardly so self-confident,said he felt that nothing he was writing was ever good enough.He always thought he could have done better.He also said tha_百度作业帮
英语翻译But then,above the clouds,a few hours into the trip,Peter began to open up to me.My son,outwardly so self-confident,said he felt that nothing he was writing was ever good enough.He always thought he could have done better.He also said tha
英语翻译But then,above the clouds,a few hours into the trip,Peter began to open up to me.My son,outwardly so self-confident,said he felt that nothing he was writing was ever good enough.He always thought he could have done better.He also said that he had a great need for the approval of others.And sometimes he feared that his flow of ideas would suddenly dry up.见谅.我会加分的.
但是,这个旅程才经过几个小时,就像在云层之上,Peter 开始对我说话了.我的儿子,外向与自信,告诉我他觉得他写的东西总是不够好.他总认为他可以做得更好.他也说了他希望得到别人的任何.有时,他也怕自己的灵感忽然间就像一条河水一样的干枯了.
然而,旅程中的几个小时里,彼得开始敞开心扉向我袒露心迹。我这个表明上看起来自信满满的儿子述说道,他的作品从未让自己完全满意过,总是觉得原本可以写得更出色。他又说道自己非常需要得到他人的认可,有时候担心有朝一日会江郎才尽。

我要回帖

更多关于 thought of dolls 的文章

随机推荐