你可以不爱我亲自来我的商店看一看 翻译 英文

翻译成英语句子超市里有各种各样的东西 这双鞋很便宜,我买了 我的裤子太旧了,我想买条新的 减价书包每个5元 你可以以8美元或20元买这条裙子 快来我们服装店亲自看看吧 许多工人从早到晚工作 一年中的第十二个月是12月今天是几号?(回答)
今天星期几?(回答)儿童节在6月1日教师节在9月10日(一句哦~)这个婴儿只有10个月大杰克和琳达有一个秘密,你能保密吗?李萍喜欢骑自行车去上学这些花椰菜多少钱?40英镑 学生们经常从那家店买漫画书 试着把这些衣服卖给他们 这双袜子多少钱 汤姆的爷爷奶奶买不起电视机
莉莉的出生日日期是3月21日
wsWE39AI61
1.超市里有各种各样的东西 There are all kinds of goods on sale in the supermarket.2.这双鞋很便宜,我买了
I'll take this pair of shoes because they are very cheap.3.我的裤子太旧了,我想买条新的 My trousers are old, so I would like to buy a new pair.4.减价书包每个5元 The price-cut bag is only 5 yuan for each.5.你可以以8美元或20元买这条裙子 You can have this pair of trousers at the cost of 8 dollars or 20 yuan.6.快来我们服装店亲自看看吧 Come and take a look at our clothing store by yourself.7.许多工人从早到晚工作 . A lot of workers are working from morning till the evening.8.一年中的第十二个月是12月. The twelveth month in a year is December.9.今天是几号?What's the date today?
今天是号.Today is July 26, 2012.10. 今天星期几?What day is it today?
今天是星期四. Today is Thursday.11.儿童节在6月1日,教师节在9月10日 The children's day is on the June 1, and the teacher's day is on the September 10.12.这个婴儿只有10个月大. This baby is only ten-month-old.13.杰克和琳达有一个秘密,你能保密吗? There is a secret between Jack and Linda, can you keep it?14.李萍喜欢骑自行车去上学 Li Ping likes going to school by bike.15.这些花椰菜多少钱? How much are these brocoli?
Fourty pounds.16.学生们经常从那家店买漫画书
The students often buy comic books from that shop.17. 试着把这些衣服卖给他们. Try to sell these clothes to them.18.这双袜子多少钱. How much is this pair of socks?19.汤姆的爷爷奶奶买不起电视机. Tom's grand parents can not afford to buy a television.20.莉莉的出生日日期是3月21日. LIli was born on Match 21.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.我们有各种颜色的运动鞋.2.我们这里裤子只卖30元.3.对男孩来说,你能买到5元一双的袜子.5.到华兴服装店来亲自看看吧.
万年老三r5
1 We have sneakers of different colours.2 We have pants here for only 30 yuan.3 For boys,you can buy socks with only 5 yuan.4 Come to Huaxing Clothes Store and have a look yourself.百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我总结了,我只会3个,而且不确定会不会
1.We have sports shoes in all colors. 2.We have trousers for only 30 yuan. 3.For boys, you can buy a pair of socks for 5 yuan. 5.Come and see for yourself at Huangxing Clothes Store.
We have various color shoes.For a boy, you can buy 5 yuan a pair of sockse sell pants here only 30 yuanCome over to huaxing clothing store personally take a look.
扫描下载二维码笔译翻译服务
口译翻译服务
其他翻译服务
如果您有稿件需要加急翻译,可以拨打 (86)21
直接联系我们,我们将提供特快通道和24小时翻译为您保质高速的处理您的翻译需求。
共明翻译 “精确、专业、高效”是我们一贯的风格,共明悉心关注每一个客户,做到“以客为尊,客户满意至上”,使我们在客户中建立了很好的口碑。秉持“与客户一起成长,为客户创造更多价值”的服务理念,现在我们拥有一支专业化、系统化的翻译团队(由海内外签约译员、具有NAATI认证的专职译员及联合国译员专家组成),同时建立了一套完善的翻译服务体系,我们有足够的实力,随时为您提供令您满意的翻译服务。
选择共明的理由
多领域、多语种,专业的翻译服务
拥有国际执业资格的译员和外国专家组
专业词汇管理,灵活的客制化服务
注重细节,精益求精
信守中立原则,保密翻译内容
ISO翻译质量控制体系认证
共明为您的国内外沟通需求提供完善的语言解决方案。确保执行文件案翻译的是具有出色写作能力的翻译语言母语使用者,严格执行质量保证程序,尽最大努力满足客户需要。
乐鹰全资控股子公司上海共明翻译旗下翻译机构共明翻译-ISO认证英文翻译专家。我们提供专业英文翻译服务,拥有专业英文翻译专家并结合英文翻译工具和英文翻译软件,为您的稿件提供专业的英文翻译服务。
地 址:上海市杨浦区国定路335号2号楼室电 话: 021- 或 沪ICP备号-2
沪公网安备 56号Copyright & 2016 共明翻译翻译英文 不要翻译软件的 我自己可以翻译 只是看看大家的翻译作为参考我来到你的城市 走过你来时的路 想像著没我的日子 你是怎样的孤独 拿著你 给的照片 熟悉的那一条街 只是为了你的画面 我们回不到那天 你会不会忽然的出现在街角的咖啡店 我会带著笑脸回首寒喧和你坐著聊聊天 我多麼想和你见一面 看看你最近改变不再需说从前 只是寒暄对你说一句 只是说一句 好久不见
I am in your worldwalking on your way imaging your life without mehow lonely you areholding the photo you gave methe road I familiar with just seeing for your back shadowwe can't go back that day were you in the corner coffe shop when my eye suddenly stopI will sit in front of you and say something with smiling peacefullyI wish to see you again know your changement and no old daysjust be polite and say one wordhi根据诗的意思翻译的,要是按原文翻译,老外不那么表达的——个人见解……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I went to your city. Walking on the way you came. Imagine the days without me.How alone you are!Holding the photos you gave me.The familiar street.Is only for your picture.We can't go back the day.You can't appear at the cafe on the corner of the street.
I came to your city When you come through the way I did not imagine a day How do you lonely Take your photos to Familiar with that street Just to your screen We can ...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.在华兴服装店减价期间,来买您的衣服吧.我们的运动包价格合理,只售12元.任何人都能承受我们的价格.亲自到华兴服装店看一看吧.我们有红色绿色和白色的包只售18元.
2.我要买它.
3.这双袜子55美元.
4.他的袜子多少元?(用两种句型)
1.2.3.用一种句型,都是汉译英
杨子丶kEQ85
1 Come and buy your clothes at Huaxing's great sale!We have bags for sports at a very good prise——only 12 yuan!Anyone can afford our prices!Come and see for yourself at Huaxing Clothes Store!We have bags in red and green for only 18 yuan.2 I'll buy it.\I'll take it.3 This pair of socks are 55 dollers.4 How much are these socks?What are the prices of other socks?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
用金山快译吧
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 你可以不爱我 的文章

随机推荐