the girl in the worldpic...

Unit 4 The Girl in the Fifth Row The text is to argue for the urgent need of education on love in general. 1. I entered the classroom with a gr...  课文与练习的设计安排如下: Pre-reading questions Text I Text comprehension ...The Girl in the Fifth Row Quiz for Unit 1, 3 & 4 4 Unit 5 Unit 7...  unit 1 - Text Review 1页 免费 Unit 4 text 58页 免费 Unit 4-text B ...___(犹豫再三),I chose a seat in the first row and to the side. 5....  his Love Class, how he conducted it, i.e. how...The whole text may be divided into four parts....the girl in the fifth row had pulled the ...  精 品 文 档 Unit 4 Numbers in English 一、教学目标与要求 通过本单元教学...S2:No, I'm not. I'm in Row 7. 放课文第四部分录音,第一遍学生听,从...  2.【Unit 3】Text I Job Insecurity and the Welfare State in a Globalized...twice under the Fifth Republic), and as Mayer of Paris from 1977 to ...  I can row a boat. S: I can fly kites/ ...Unit 4 Drawing in the park 第二课时 (The ...(The fifth period) 一、教学内容: 第四单元的...  ___4.Who thinks the That's Life concert is ...Let Ss read the text and answer the questions....I remember scoring two goals in a row during a...  Unit4 words补_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Detailed ...man in the world for the 8th year in a row....例如: - I stretched out my arm trying to ...【图文】the_girl_in_the_fifth_row_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
the_girl_in_the_fifth_row
上传于||暂无简介
大小:242.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Look at the picture of my family. The man in black is my father. The woman (女人) in yellow is my
mother. They are teachers. My father is a math teacher, and my mother is an English teacher.
The girl in a yellow dress is my sister. She is nine. I am thirteen. I am a student. My name is Wang
Peng. You can see I"m in a white sweater in the picture. ?1. Wang Peng"s father is _____?
A. in blue
B. an English teacher
C. in green
D. a math teacher2. Wang Peng"s mother is _____?
B. in white
C. in yellow
D. in black?3. Wang Peng"s sister is _____?
D. four4. Wang Peng is _____ ?
A. student
B. in a brown coat
C. a student
D. in a red coat?5. Wang Peng"s father and mother _____.
A. are two teachers
B. are all teachers
C. are in red
D. are in black?
1—5: DCCCA
Look at the picture...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
按要求转换下列句型。
1. To work in a school is very interesting. (同义句)
______ ______ very interesting to work in a school. 2. Don"t worry too much about your exam. (同义句)
Don"t ______ ______ too much about your exam. 3. We maybe make our friends and family unhappy. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ you maybe make your friends and family? 4. The headmaster saw the children playing on the playground. (变成复合句)
The headmaster saw the children ______
______ on the playground. 5. He will be back in two months. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ will hw be back? 6. The old man bought the bird two weeks ago. (同义句)
The old man ______ ______ the bird for two weeks. 7. He told the teachers at school about his problem. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ he tell the teachers at school about? 8. I need to look up the word in the dictionary. (变一般问句)
______ you ______ to look up the word in the dictionary? 9. They would like to help some homeless people. (变一般问句)
______ you ______ to help some homeless people? 10. This volunteer work takes each of them several hours a week. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ does this volunteer work take each of them a week?
重点句型。What"s her family name? _______________.
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词。
1. 我有机会赢了。
I"m _____ _____ _____ _____ to win.2. 他的妈妈将是最不高兴的人。
His mother is the person _____ _____ _____ _____ _____.3. 他的朋友已来接他。
His friend has come to _____ _____ _____.4. 我倒是想把自行车借给你,麻烦的是,丢了。
I"d like to lend my bike to you _____ _____ _____, it"s gone.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 girl in the world 的文章

随机推荐