I work for peace作文AN IT CO...

114网址导航1.I don't understand their language,you will have to_____an interpreterA.work for B.server for C.act as D.take as2._____was in 1979____I graduated from the universityA.that B.that C.when D.when3.Was_____that I saw last night at the concert?A.it you B.not you C.you D.that yourself4.Who did the teacher have_____how____the computer?A.to use B.use C.using D.to use5.___in the mountains for a week.the two students were finally saved by the local policeA.having lost B.lost C.being lost D.losing请说明理由理由啊让我知道你不是乱选
1.Cwork for 受雇于;为…而工作server for 替代take as 把...看作是.....当作是...act as 担当 显然选C2.D It is ...when 是when引导的时间状语从句不选B的原因是没有强调,如果强调则应这样说It was at (应多一个at) in 1979 that I graduated from the university.3.A 强调句的疑问句,陈述语气为 It was you that I saw last night at the concert.4.A how to do 则排除BC have show 没有这种表达形式,选A5.B 由后句可看出并为持续到现在,所以不选AC 选B的原因其实是一个被动省略句,很多被动形式都是直接用动词的被动式放句首.相当于 The students were lost in ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.c2.b3.a4.a5.c
C充当B强调句的典型A强调句的一般疑问式Dhave somebody do sth.固定搭配,让某人做某事;how to do sth.怎样做某事C
1.C 充当2.B 强调句3.A 强调句4.D Have sb do sth: have是使役动词,后接省略to的不定式; 表示“让某人做某事”。5.A 现在分词作状语
我不明白他们的语言,你不得不像一个翻译求助b
我是在1979年毕业的. 该句为强调句it is.. that 固定的a
昨晚在音乐会看到的那个人是你吗?同样是强调句a
老师不得不向谁展示怎样去用计算机?
变成陈述句就好做了, the teacher had to show how to use the computer to (the stu...
1. C2. B3. A4. A5. B
扫描下载二维码You work for an advertising agency as the Project Consultant. You have received the following letter from Ms. Reeves, the PR Manager of your client, ABC Consulting Co.
Dear Mr. Bridges,
I am writing to you to propose a meeting with you on the 15th. At the proposed meeting, I would like to discuss with you how to organize an advertising campaign for our of our clients. I would like to have your advice on having an appropriate budget for such a project. Please let me know if you will be available for the proposed meeting.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
Marianne Reeves
PR Manager
ABC Consulting Co.
Write a letter to Ms. Reeves:
apologizing for being unable to attend the meeting
explaining why you cannot attend the meeting
suggesting another date (make it reasonably soon)
asking her to contact your secretary to confirm the appointment
Dear Ms. Reeves, - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:You work for an advertising agency as the Project Consultant. You have received the following letter from Ms. Reeves, the PR Manager of your client, ABC Consulting Co.
Dear Mr. Bridges,
I am writing to you to propose a meeting with you on the 15th. At the proposed meeting, I would like to discuss with you how to organize an advertising campaign for our of our clients. I would like to have your advice on having an appropriate budget for such a project. Please let me know if you will be available for the proposed meeting.
Sincerely,
Marianne Reeves
PR Manager
ABC Consulting Co.
Dear Ms. Reeves,You work for an advertising agency as the Project Consultant. You have received the following letter from Ms. Reeves, the PR Manager of your client, ABC Consulting Co.
Dear Mr. Bridges,
Sincerely,
Marianne Reeves
PR Manager
ABC Consulting Co.
Dear Ms. Reeves,科目:难易度:最佳答案正确答案:答案:
Dear Ms.Heeves,
Thank you for your letter.However,I must apologize to you and your colleagues for being unable to come to the meeting on the 15th.I shall be in Germany at that time,arranging an exhibition, and will not return until the 17th.However.I am then free from the 18th to the 20th.Can you confirm with my secretary which of those days will suit you?
I look forward to seeing you soon.
Sincerely,
Jack Bridges
Project Consultant解析知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 work for 的文章