Writtenwhat is englishh is ...

求答案 英语的 第一题the text is mainly written to explain_固镇一中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,868贴子:
求答案 英语的 第一题the text is mainly written to explain收藏
People love to complain. Moaning to friends offers us a source of relief from the stresses and strains of work, study or relationships. But when it comes to protesting (抗议) to a retailer about defective goods and services when the newly bought machine refuses to work but the salesgirl says she is too occupied to you a hand, many of us find we don’t have the nerve and choose to suffer in silence. By the time we do eventually find the courage to make our point, we have generally already allowed the problem to get to us, and we are angry. In this state, we find it all too easy to lose our temper and become aggressive, preparing for battle and turning what should be a rational discussion into a conflict. To complain effectively, you need to be specific about your problem and communicate it clearly using words which are objective and fair. Going over the top emotional language and unreasonable claims will only serve to make things worse and you get you nowhere as a result.It is typical of good negotiators to be composed and sensible.Keeping a cool head,they start by explaining the situation and stating their requirements clearly, without threat. Most complaints urge a defensive response from the other person, but by being reasonable yourself, you stand more chance of achieving the positive outcome you want. If you feel angry or upset about what has happened, by all means tell the company, but do so with clamness, showing that you understand the situation from all points of view, but explaining what you will do if your complaint isn't attended to. Be sure to remember, however, that it is not so advisable to make threats unless you are in a position to carry them out.the text is mainly written to explain A why you need to complain to your friend B why you need not keep silent about faulty goods C how and when to remain calm in negotiations D how to make complaints to the boss effectively
I think the best answer should be DBecause the witer wants to emphasize the latter part.
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或账号 电子邮箱地址
记住登录状态
还没有33IQ账号?
通过社交网站直接登录
11:00 提供
GHLYSkey:1.A Code Which Is Written In English?? &Cool! &Let Me Tell You How To Solve It~ &Well,It's Related On A Method That Is Called Grammar. &Someone Said That To Solve A Problem, Changes Should Be Made &But This One Is Difficult,So Let's Use &Exchange&!2.定语从句。3.关系代词是用来“指代”先行词的。
您也可能感兴趣的题目
登录33IQ,提升智力水平,让你越玩越聪明!
33IQ v4.26.68.8
Copyright & 2008- All Rights Reserved简单英文自我鉴定:English is written self introduction1_自我鉴定
简单英文自我鉴定:English is written self introduction
&&&&来源:自我鉴定
Each Examiner: I Call Xx, come From Shandong Province.This Year Is 21 Years Old, , is A Student Who Will Soon Graduate.
Passes The Foundation Knowledge That The Teacher's Guidance Controled A Calculator With Personal Effort Firmly In The School.Mainly Studied C Language At The Software Aspect. C# . Java Etc. Plait The Distance Language, the Data Structure, VF. Access Etc. Database Is Applied, calculator Operate System.Studied The Dreamweaver Web Page Manufacture And The ASP Network To Weave A Distance Also.Studied The Calculator Network At The Hardware Aspect, the Calculator Construction bine Many Times To Attend To Pack Machine, set The Fulfillment Of The Net Operation Lesson, make Me Control The Work Principle Of The Calculator And The Set Of The Calculator Network Net Process.
In Addition, I Attend Various Activities Of The School Organization To Come To The Oneself Of Actively And Do Various Part-time To Increase Social Experience.The Teacher Is Divided Into The Group To Us In The Experiment And Practice Of The Lesson Remaining To Complete, make We The Deep Comprehension Arrive The Importance Of The Team.The And The Rise Time Acquires The School Scholarship During The Period Of School, three Staffs.
However Necessarily Limited At The Knowledge That The School Learn, therefore I Would Ready To Take Advice Study In The Later Work, the Backlog Working Experience, the Exaltation Work Ability.Hope Your Company To Give Me A Displays An Own Opportunity!
This With The Result ThatSalute
读了《简单英文自我鉴定:English is written self introduction》的人还读了:
与简单英文自我鉴定:English is written self introduction相关的文章
相关内容推荐:

我要回帖