It's amore surprisingg b...

It’s surprising that ____ little children could do ____ much work.A. so B. suchC. such D. so为什么选 A 我觉得得选D
销魂军团丶丨
选Aso修饰形容词和副词 强调的是much这样的程度多少such修饰名词 强调的是那个名词这样小的一个【孩子】能做这么【多】工作这句话中心词是“孩子”而不是“小”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这个题目选A正确吗It’s said that a college student had a ___ to Tibet with 500 yuan for a month.--How surprising!Once you have an idea to go somewhere,do it!A.match B.travel C.change
个人觉得选择B
解析:考查名词词义:下文提到“一旦你有去某些地方的想法,就去吧!”match“比赛”;change“改变”;travel“旅行”。答案选 B。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码While in an unusually masochistic mood, I read all of
on science science science science did I tell you how much I love science?
Just as there are few clearer signs that one cannot program a computer than to publicly call yourself a “hacktivist” and few clearer signs that you didn’t do statistics at university than to boast that you’re a “data geek”, Pinker, who made a perfectly decent academic career as a computational linguist, and then an absolutely stellar one by making up a load of rubbish about social sciences really sounds like he’s overcompensating for something.
Everyone’s happy about the moon landings and curing smallpox and all that, but it really is a bit unseemly to imply that if you object to Pinker and his mates constantly gobbing off about things they don’t want to bother learning about, you’re in favour of unanaesthetised dentistry.
The whole olive-branch-I’m-only-here-to-help thing is made particularly ridiculous of course, by the quite colossal strop that Pinker is still throwing even to this day about “postmodernism” and the way in which he reacts to the idea that scientists are human beings operating in a social context, and that therefore the things they do are a potential subject of sociological analysis.
Anyway, if you want to read a lot of very tendentious stuff about the role of science in , and if you want to be told that evolutionary psychology approaches and “the epidemiological dynamics by which one person affects others” (he means memes, but presumably has been told about the cat pictures thing) are much much more mainstream and universally accepted than they really are, then there it is.
Because that isn’t really my subject here, more of an introductory toccata on the theme of run-on sentences.
I wanted to highlight
which Chris pointed out to me on Twitter, and which contains this quite startling passage, which was skipped over by the interviewer in such a manner as to suggest that it’s a mere commonplace of British university administration.
The imposition of £9,000 tuition fees did affect the number of applicants last year,” he says, “though that was in line with what we expected as many students who might have deferred their places during the previous year sensibly chose not to, UCAS applications have been back up again this year. Not to their peak, but to where they were in 2009. But we can’t ignore the fact that the demographics are changing – the potential student pool has fallen by 60,000 this year or that student expectations have risen.”
The new fee structure may have put more cash directly into the coffers – universities are about £1,000-£1,500 better off on every arts and social studies student (though down a bit for those doing heavy science courses) – but the gain has come with its own price tag. “Students are now asking themselves if what they are being presented with is a value for money £9,000 offer,” says Smith. “And it’s one they are fully entitled to make.” [Emphasis added!]
Apart from the other bits, which are interesting enough in themselves, that bit in bold is the real “hang on, rewind” moment.
Under the current structure of UK education funding and relative to the status quo ante, the University of Exeter is making upwards of a grand a year off arts and social studies, but losing ” a bit” on science courses?
Presuming that the university as a whole is roughly breaking even, that suggests to me that over the course of a three year degree, undergraduate arts students are subsidizing their science-studying mates to the tune of at least three thousand pounds a head.
Per taxpayer, the subsidy received per science student is presumably a multiple of that.
Is this not a bit of an odd state of affairs?
I can see the rationale for a subsidy to STEM education – as it happens, I don’t agree with it any more than any other form of industrial policy – but if we’re going to have one, why would it make sense to fund it via an effective tax on humanities education (and, I would guess, on pure mathematics which also doesn’t have much in the way of expensive facilities)?
Is the idea that humanities education is an active social bad, to be discouraged via a Pigouvian tax?
If so, why would there be an implicit subsidy to drama, another notoriously loss-making course?
(I have often wondered whether it is not the case that a lot of education policy commentary is motivated by the fear that someone, somewhere, might be doing media studies).
Quite apart from anything, if one handles the subsidy this way, there is considerable danger of creating perverse incentives.
Any vice-chancellor who has seen Moneyball and can add must be aware that there is a pretty easy win in terms of research rankings from closing down an expensive science faculty and spending the money on poaching a top-class literature team.
Steve Smith of Exeter, the guy interviewed, appears to have done exactly this with his chemistry department.
It all seems a bit weird to me, that a reform of the education system which was meant to both introduce a bit of market discipline and promote science education, appears to be doing the opposite of both.
Share this:
Book Events
Lumber RoomEverybody has hobbies for fun or relaxation. For me, soccer is my 1. It’s part of my life and life will be boring 2 it.3 countries like Vietnam, soccer is the 4 of sports. Everyone likes playing it or watching it. That is 5 it is not surprising that I have grown up with soccer. My mom told me that I liked kicking (踢) the 6 around and had so much 7 with it when I was only about two years old.It is 8 and amazing, especially when I score a goal (射门得分) or my teammates do it. Playing soccer also helps me 9 after class. For example, after studying all day long, I feel 10. However, by having fun with the ball such as kicking it 11 the wall or trying to do some tricks, all my stress 12.Soccer is not about passing and kicking the ball with no rules 13 about the spirit and 14. It has taught me the teamwork and sportsmanship (运动员精神). Also, I have 15 a lot about how to play soccer well.小题1:A.hobbyB.funC.activityD.practice小题2:A.withB.withoutC.byD.through小题3:A.BesideB.BetweenC.InD.On小题4:A.adultB.characterC.babyD.king小题5:A.whenB.whyC.whereD.how小题6:A.doorB.shoesC.sandD.ball小题7:A.freedomB.funC.workD.housework小题8:A.boringB.badC.terribleD.interesting小题9:A.surpriseB.relaxC.worryD.fail小题10:A.tiredB.excitedC.energeticD.active小题11:A.behindB.onC.upD.against小题12:A.runs outB.takes placeC.goes awayD.gets on小题13:A.butB.onlyC.alsoD.so小题14:A.restB.moneyC.jobsD.skills小题15:A.taughtB.learnedC.sentD.thought - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:Everybody has hobbies for fun or relaxation. For me, soccer is my 1. It’s part of my life and life will be boring 2 it.3 countries like Vietnam, soccer is the 4 of sports. Everyone likes playing it or watching it. That is 5 it is not surprising that I have grown up with soccer. My mom told me that I liked kicking (踢) the 6 around and had so much 7 with it when I was only about two years old.It is 8 and amazing, especially when I score a goal (射门得分) or my teammates do it. Playing soccer also helps me 9 after class. For example, after studying all day long, I feel 10. However, by having fun with the ball such as kicking it 11 the wall or trying to do some tricks, all my stress 12.Soccer is not about passing and kicking the ball with no rules 13 about the spirit and 14. It has taught me the teamwork and sportsmanship (运动员精神). Also, I have 15 a lot about how to play soccer well.小题1:A.hobbyB.funC.activityD.practice小题2:A.withB.withoutC.byD.through小题3:A.BesideB.BetweenC.InD.On小题4:A.adultB.characterC.babyD.king小题5:A.whenB.whyC.whereD.how小题6:A.doorB.shoesC.sandD.ball小题7:A.freedomB.funC.workD.housework小题8:A.boringB.badC.terribleD.interesting小题9:A.surpriseB.relaxC.worryD.fail小题10:A.tiredB.excitedC.energeticD.active小题11:A.behindB.onC.upD.against小题12:A.runs outB.takes placeC.goes awayD.gets on小题13:A.butB.onlyC.alsoD.so小题14:A.restB.moneyC.jobsD.skills小题15:A.taughtB.learnedC.sentD.thoughtEverybody has hobbies for fun or relaxation. For me, soccer is my 1. It’s part of my life and life will be boring 2 it.3 countries like Vietnam, soccer is the 4 of sports. Everyone likes playing it or watching it. That is 5 it is not surprising that I have grown up with soccer. My mom told me that I liked kicking (踢) the 6 around and had so much 7 with it when I was only about two years old.It is 8 and amazing, especially when I score a goal (射门得分) or my teammates do it. Playing soccer also helps me 9 after class. For example, after studying all day long, I feel 10. However, by having fun with the ball such as kicking it 11 the wall or trying to do some tricks, all my stress 12.Soccer is not about passing and kicking the ball with no rules 13 about the spirit and 14. It has taught me the teamwork and sportsmanship (运动员精神). Also, I have 15 a lot about how to play soccer well.小题1:A.hobbyB.funC.activityD.practice小题2:A.withB.withoutC.byD.through小题3:A.BesideB.BetweenC.InD.On小题4:A.adultB.characterC.babyD.king小题5:A.whenB.whyC.whereD.how小题6:A.doorB.shoesC.sandD.ball小题7:A.freedomB.funC.workD.housework小题8:A.boringB.badC.terribleD.interesting小题9:A.surpriseB.relaxC.worryD.fail小题10:A.tiredB.excitedC.energeticD.active小题11:A.behindB.onC.upD.against小题12:A.runs outB.takes placeC.goes awayD.gets on小题13:A.butB.onlyC.alsoD.so小题14:A.restB.moneyC.jobsD.skills小题15:A.taughtB.learnedC.sentD.thought科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D小题5:B小题6:D小题7:B小题8:D小题9:B小题10:A小题11:D小题12:C小题13:A小题14:D小题15:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 more surprising 的文章

随机推荐