求一篇英语回信。。。假如你是中学生英语作文李华...

假设你是高三学生李华,开学之初,你们新换了英语老师MsLi。她希望了解每位同学的英语学习情况,并征求教学建议。请按以下要点用英语给她写一封信。1、对英语学习的认识;2、自己目前的英语水平;3、自己英语..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!名师解析高考押题名校密卷高考冲刺高三提分作业答案学习方法问题人评价,难度:0%假设你是高三学生李华,开学之初,你们新换了英语老师Ms Li。 她希望了解每位同学的英语学习情况,并征求教学建议。请按以下要点用英语给她写一封信。1、对英语学习的认识;2、自己目前的英语水平;3、自己英语学习存在的主要问题;4、对英语教学的两点建议。注意:1、词数100左右;2、信的开头和结尾已给出。Dear Ms Li,I’m very happy to have you as our English teacher.
  Thank you! Li Hua马上分享给朋友:答案Dear Ms Li,I’m very happy to have you as our English teacher.As the world is becoming a global village, English is getting more and more important, so mastering English means we can see the world through a new window.My English is just OK and the two main problems in my study are that I feel it difficult to learn words by heart, and that I often feel nervous when speaking English. I really hope that you can give me good advice on how to memorize new words. Another suggestion is to give us more chances to practice speaking. I believe we can make much progress in English with your help.Thank you! Li Hua 点击查看答案解释本文的内容非常简单,要点都已经列出了,考生根据自己的实际情况写出真实的情况。要注意使用高级词汇和句型如as…随着…;同时也要使用一些合适的连词,让文章更流畅。点击查看解释相关试题求英语信件作文。。。 描述:假如你是学生会主席李华,你校将于6月1-2号接待来自英国某中学学生的访问..._百度知道
求英语信件作文。。。 描述:假如你是学生会主席李华,你校将于6月1-2号接待来自英国某中学学生的访问...
求英语信件作文。。。描述:假如你是学生会主席李华,你校将于6月1-2号接待来自英国某中学学生的访问团,你负责安排他们的活动,请用以下提示完成对他们领队Amman的一封信。第一天上午学校座谈会,交流学习,文化差异;午餐是中式自助餐;下午是友谊篮球赛。第二天是参观泰山,结束访问 。120字左右。求写,,,急急急。。。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。无谓
Dear Amman I am Li Hua, the head of student union of XXX school. It is our great pleasure to welcome you to visit our school. We made an agenda for the visit as following: In the morning of day 1, We will have a meeting in our school. The contents will focus on the intercommunication, discussion on the cultural difference, and so on. Lunch will be arranged, Chinese style buffet. In the afternoon of day 1, we will have a friendship basketball match. For day 2, we will have a tour to Taishan Mountains. The Taishan is very famous in China and
It receives millions of visitors every year. it is really worth a visit. After the visit to Taishan, we will finish our program. If you have any question, please let me know as soon as possible. I can adjust the agenda accordingly. I am looking forward to meeting you! Best regards Li Hua
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!急!50分求英语作文:假如你是李华,在你生日时收到你的一位美国朋友Mike一封信及生日礼物,为此回信给他,表示感谢。献上50分!
急!急!50分求英语作文:假如你是李华,在你生日时收到你的一位美国朋友Mike一封信及生日礼物,为此回信给他,表示感谢。献上50分!
要求:(1)感谢他送的礼物英语词典 (2)我很喜欢英语,这本词典正是我需要的,它将帮助我提高英语水平 (3)希望下个月能见到他,并邀请他住在我家 (4)词数80~100词
亲爱的Mike
非常高兴你还记得我的生日,并且送了这么珍贵的礼物给我,在这里,非常感谢你!
我非常喜欢英语,这本词典正是我需要的,它将对我的英语水平提高有很大的帮助。
Mike我希望下个月能见到你,并希望你能在我家住几天。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 写信人:李华
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
Very nice of you to remember my birthday,And sent such a precious gift to me,Here, thank you very much!
I like English very much, this dictionary is just what I need,It will be to my English level has very great help。
Mike,I hope to see you next month,And I hope you can in my house for a few days。
January 12, 2012
汗,我刚交卷出来。还有半个钟坐不下去了!还是谢了!
其他回答 (5)
去SOSO提问
英语真的不会 别再出这种问题了
dad豆腐干风格给人非官方
在百度文庫裡可以找到啊~~因為我沒有財富值所以無法下載下來黏貼給你不好意思啊~~
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 中学生英语作文 的文章

随机推荐