their gummy bearand fra...

WorldXML域名世界提示:您访问的页面没有找到!
欢迎阁下来访! 您访问的页面没有找到,我们对此深表歉意!
最有可能的是:您输入该网页的地址不正确或页面已被删除或页面已经更新,现在,请返回首页重新进入!
现在,您能做什么?
2. 将访问错误报告给我们. .
3. 了解更多. .
感谢您的支持!
WorldXml域名世界 - 每日精彩域名知识与您分享!
域名世界()是全球域名资料分享的著名平台,汇集海量域名注册信息,过期域名信息,实时域名资讯,是全球领先的域名知识分享平台。首家拥有超过数万域名资料、资讯的域名网站,成为全球米友学习域名知识的首选网站!收藏的论坛
GuMmY率四名前x6tence选手加盟西班牙俱乐部Giants
  Giants俱乐部宣布回归,他们新组建的西班牙阵容包括数名前x6tence选手。  Giants俱乐部在2009年曾有过一支瑞典分队,在当年三月的3决赛后队伍解散。现在这家西班牙俱乐部再次开设 1.6分队,这次是赞助本土的西班牙战队。CS分队的重新开设是由Borja &GuMmY& Gonzalez领导的,他去年从x6tence被踢由Aitor &milicua& Fern&ndez取代。&  GuMmY为Giants俱乐部共带来四名前x6tence选手,包括在2011年末隐退的Jos& &YuRk0& Aspas、Carlos &xhiroz& Puente以及Christopher &power& Rodriguez和Yzan &rai& Cobacho。& Giants新阵容由GuMmY率领&  目前还没有队伍近期参加 赛事或线上联赛的消息,他们有可能参加的下个比赛是下月在葡萄牙举行的xfunction Fraglider Cup。&  Giants&   &Borja &GuMmY& Gonzalez   &Jos& &YuRk0& Aspas   &Carlos &xhiroz& Puente   &Yzan &rai& Cobacho   &Christopher &power& Rodriguez&
近期游戏热闻Your web browser is out of date.
We’re sorry. But it appears that you are using a web browser that is out-of-date or is no longer supported by Microsoft and we recommend you upgrade.
PLEASE UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION
OR YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ANY OTHER FREE WEB BROWSERS
Crystal Ballroom at the Radisson Freehold, NJ
Sweet 16 or Quince?era Package at the Crystal or Emerald Ballroom
Planning a Sweet 16 party or Quince?era? It’s your time to shine, princess! Our Sweet Teen package at the Radisson Freehold NJ banquet venue includes ceiling cove lighting in a huge array of color choices, pre-party reception with abundant displays and passed hors d’oeuvres, followed by a plated appetizer and your choice of four specialty fare stations. For a sweet ending, a locally sourced custom sheet cake and fully loaded sundae bar are also included. Want more? Add a signature mocktail, seafood display, cotton candy machine… the sky’s the limit.
Expand All
Included in Your Sweet Teen Package
Personal event coordinators
Attended coat room (seasonal)
**Add Valet parking for an additional flat fee
Hotel accommodations offered at a special rate for event guests
Dramatic colored uplighting
Table coverings in your choice of Modern Fitted (ivory or black) or Traditional Linen (ivory)
Dinner napkins in a variety of colors
**Add fitted modern chair covers or traditional chair covers for an additional cost per person
For Your Convenience
Place cards for you to personalize for your guests
Hotel information cards with driving directions for your invitations
Unlimited Soda – Included
**Add Open bar or Cash bar for the adults – additional cost per person
**Add Signature Mocktail greeting – additional cost per person
1/2 Hour Pre-Party Reception
Expand All
Aperitif Displays
Fruits + Fromage
Perfectly paired cheeses, fruits, and artisan breads
CHEESE wedges of artisan walnut pecorino, peppercorn pecorini, piacentinu with saffron, and caciocavallo, ragusano cheese, wheels of garlic and herb boursin, gouda, morsels of havarti, cheddar, Muenster, and bleu cheese, accented with fresh berries and grapes
ARTISAN BREAD olive and rosemary loaf, semolina twist, marble rye, French baguettes, medley of crackers, whipped butter, and infused oils
Garden Delights
A savory harvest of fresh broccoli, carrots, celery, zucchini, bell peppers, and tomatoes, bountifully displayed with a variety of dipping sauces
Hors d’oeuvres
Passed on silver trays by our uniformed servers
Arancini (Italian rice balls)
Assortment of perogies
Brie and apricot puff
Bruschetta
Chicken and lemon grass spring roll
Cocktail franks
Crudite shooters
Mac and cheese triangles
Mini calzones
Mini reubens
Mozzarella triangles
Philly cheese steak spring rolls
Spanakopita
Just for the Teens
Expand All
1/2 Hour Pre-Party Reception
**Add the TEEN STATION for an additional cost per person
A fun, unique presentation of teen favorites just for the young crowd
Pizza bagels
Nachos grande
Soft pretzels
TEEN APPETIZER
Selection on next page (Teens and Adults will have the same appetizer)
TEEN BUFFET
Attended by A uniformed chef
Select three
Southern fried chicken tenders
Boneless bbq beef ribs
Hamburgers, turkey burgers, and veggie burgers
Gourmet macaroni and cheese
Baked stuffed shells
Penne in vodka blush
Sit-Down Dinner Reception
Expand All
Candle Lighting Ceremony
Select one (Teens and Adults will have the same appetizer)
Classic Caesar Salad crisp romaine lettuce and freshly grated Parmesan cheese lightly tossed with Caesar dressing, garnished with herb spiced croutons and a ribbon of aged prosciutto
Mesclun Greens with red wine vinaigrette
Penne Pasta in a vodka blush
All appetizers served with freshly baked rolls and whipped butter
Specialty Fare Stations
Attended by our uniformed chefs
Select three stations
Buffet Station
Select four chafing dishes
Grilled lemon chicken
Chicken francaise or Marsala
Chicken saltimbocca
Sesame chicken
Southern fried chicken tenders
Boneless bbq beef ribs
Filet of beef strips with caramelized onions and bell peppers
Swedish or Italian meatballs
Italian sausage with peppers, sweet onions, and tomato basil
Eggplant rollatini
Fried ravioli
Gourmet mac and cheese
Penne pasta in a vodka blush sauce
Ricotta stuffed shells
Spanish paella
Fried calamari
Seafood scampi
Steamed mussels with a choice of tomato garlic broth or
white wine, garlic, and shallot broth
Pasta Station
Select two pasta preparations
Penne with classic vodka sauce
Tri-color farfalle with sundried tomato pesto
Ravioli with classic carbonara
Orecchiette with portobello Florentine
Cavatappi with tomato pomodoro
Rotini with shrimp fra diavolo
Radiatore Bolognese
Tri-color tortellini Alfredo
Smashed Potato Bar
Creamy mashed white and sweet potatoes served in martini tumblers with an array of delectable toppings including bacon bits, scallions, broccoli, cheddar cheese, marshmallows, cinnamon, butter, sour cream, and wild mushroom gravy
Asian Fusion Station
Served in white take-out boxes with chopsticks, accompanied with soy sauce, duck sauce, and fortune cookies
Select one: fried dumplings, spring rolls, crab wontons
Select two: lo mein, vegetable pad thai, garlic udon noodles, vegetable fried rice, kung pao chicken, cashew chicken, orange chicken, sweet and sour pork, Mongolian beef, beef with broccoli
Gourmet Grilled Cheese + Soup Station
Select TWO grilled cheese sandwiches and ONE soup
GRILLED CHEESE – served with sour whiskey pickles
Tomato and Swiss on rye
Gouda and Granny Smith apples on country brioche
White cheddar and applewood smoked bacon on sourdough
Classic American on white Texas toast
SOUP – served with frizzled onions, crumbled bacon, Goldfish crackers, and toasted pumpkin seeds
Fire roasted tomato
Butternut squash
New England clam chowder
Slider Station
Miniature hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, and bbq pulled pork sliders served on silver dollar brioche buns accompanied with French fries, chipotle ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, lettuce, tomato, crispy onion confetti, and smoked bacon
Fajita Station
Chipotle marinated chicken and beef strips with sautéed onions and peppers, served with warm flour and corn tortillas, fire-roasted red and green salsa, pico de gallo, sliced jalapenos, pinto beans and rice, cheddar cheese, guacamole, sour cream, fresh cilantro, and tri-color tortilla chips
**Available at an additional cost per person:
Carving Station
Off the Hook Seafood Station
Sushi + Sashimi Station
Expand All
Personalized Sheet Cake
Delicious cake made fresh from our local baker with your selection of flavorings, fillings, icings, and personalized inscription
Sundae at the Boardwalk
Attended by a uniformed chef
Dive into the whimsical shore tradition of hot zeppoles dusted with powdered sugar, warm Belgian waffles, and classic wafer cones capped with a scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Then treat yourself to an ice cream soda with Coca Cola, A&W Root Beer, and A&W Cream Soda. A collection of toppings welcomes your guests to create an original sweet sensation – M&Ms, gummy bears, crumbled Oreos, crushed peanuts, crushed graham crackers, chocolate syrup, strawberry sauce, crushed pineapple, hot fudge, hot caramel, wet walnuts, rainbow sprinkles, whipped cream, and maraschino cherries
(one station served to all guests including teens and adults)
Coffee and Tea
Freshly brewed aromatic coffee, decaf, and herbal teas served tableside to your guests by our uniformed servers
**For a unique twist, add any of these items to your Sweet Teen Package (available at an additional charge)
Tiered Cake Upgrade
Decadent Chocolate Fountain
Cotton Candy Machine
Popcorn Machine
Milk and Cookies Station
S’more Love Station
Please Note
Event dates are subject to availability. All pricing is subject to prevailing New Jersey state sales tax & hotel service charge. Maitre d’ fee plus tax (no additional service charge) for parties with 100 guests or more
4 Hour Reception
Minimum guests required:
Monday-Thursday: 50 guests
Saturday afternoon, Sunday: 110 guests in Crystal B 50 guests in Emerald Ballroom
Friday: 130 guests in Crystal B 50 guests in Emerald Ballroom
Saturday evening: 150 guests in Crystal B 75 guests in Emerald Ballroom
All menus subject to change
Reviews We Love
“Our experience with this venue is beyond words. From the start Sydney, Lauren, and Ashley were nothing short of spectacular. They were very attentive, answered all emails promptly (usually within a few hours!) which was extremely important to me. We felt very comfortable asking them questions as their responses were always friendly and professional. Our wedding was everything we hoped for and more and it is because of all of the sweet, caring people who work at this venue.
— Jennifer, December 2016
“There aren’t enough wonderful words to say about how perfect our wedding day was on 7/17/16. Sydney and Lauren were beyond amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. They were there to answer all of our questions with certainty, clarity, and speed! Sue was so helpful giving her opinion when I asked and giving me honest answers. On the wedding day, we were blown away with how beautifully the room was set up. It was truly more gorgeous than we had envisioned and it was because of the amazing ladies who helped bring my ideas to fruition! The overall experience was just perfect, and we are so sad that the day is over, but we will always cherish the memories from our picture perfect wedding. We HIGHLY recommend selecting the Crystal Ballroom for your wedding day.
— Amy + David, July 2016 Wedding
“My husband and I were so happy with the Crystal Ballroom! Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the service is over the top!!! They go above and beyond for you to make your wedding experience as stress-free as possible! I highly recommend them! Sydney and Lauren were awesome to work with. They made everything so much fun!
— Heather, Freehold, July 2016 Wedding
“Sydney, Melissa, and Ashley from the catering office were also outstanding! Every detail was perfect and our guests are still raving about the venue – how beautiful everything was, how well timed and organized the entire event was from beginning to end, the amazing food, and beautiful ceremony set up. Sue, our maitre’d was AMAZING. Every single detail, every decoration, every menu item was PERFECT. I cannot even state in words how thankful I am to the staff of this venue.
— Kim, March 2016
“I was very much impressed, as were my guests due to the countless amounts of compliments I received. Not only was the venue beautiful, but the staff made the event flow seamlessly. The event could not have taken place without the immense help and dedication from the catering staff. Any questions I had, they were always quick to answer, any doubts or nervousness I felt, they squashed it right away, and I felt calm and confident going into the day of. I cannot thank them enough for helping make my day as wonderful and special as it was. I truly felt like a princess and would not change anything about that day!
— Andrea + Kevin, August 2015
“Every time I saw them they just wanted to make sure I was happy. All I had to think about on my wedding day was that my dress was on, hair and makeup were done. Everything else from rounding up my bridal party, flowers, centerpieces, rings, seating chart, additional guests, EVERYTHING was taken care of by their staff.
— Bride + Groom, June 2015
“Everything was elegant and above our standards. The royalty service that we received allowed us to see why The Knot considered this venue the best for weddings. I attended my friend’s reception here a few years ago and was impressed, but being on the other side as the bride, I was taken away. Having the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in one location was convenient for our out of town travelers. Our guests kept saying that they never have attended a wedding like ours!
— Nadirah, July 2015
“The entire staff were just amazing to work with, they made the whole experience very personal! They are there with you every step of the way through your ceremony, and it’s so important that you trust the people you are working with when planning a wedding, and I had no doubt the Catering crew had our best interest in mind at all times! We trusted them completely throughout the whole process!
— Casey, May 2015
“These three women, Andrea, Sydney, and Judy, will treat the bride like one of their best pals and make sure she has everything she could dream of. They went out of their way to make special time to meet with me. They honored their word at every turn, and they were selflessly available whenever I needed them.
— Stephanie, March 2015
“They made wedding planning a pleasure, and I wish I hadn’t worried so much because they took care of everything! I truly enjoyed working with each and every one of them and now that the wedding is over I will miss them terribly as I consider them to be my friends! They made our wedding even more memorable!
— Gina, December 2014
“I am so happy we decided to have our wedding at the Radisson of Freehold in the Crystal Ballroom. Tara, Sydney, & Andrea (the girls who helped me organize my wedding) were extraordinary. They never left me hanging with a email or phone call. They cut the stress of planning a wedding in half.
— Laura Rose, October 2014
“What an unbelievable time!! My wedding was beyond my wildest dreams. The staff Andrea, Tara, and Sydney were great to work with and made the planning easy. Thanks girls!!
— Lauren, October 2014
“The team at the Radisson Hotel are top notch! All the girls in the catering office were extremely helpful the whole way through, and it was amazingly easy to plan this wedding with their help.
This was a great venue. Everyone had SO much fun, the food was actually great, and it was overall a perfect experience.
— Michelle, August 2014
“Hands down the best decision I made for the wedding was choosing the Crystal Ballroom at the Radisson Hotel in Freehold, NJ! All of the staff is absolutely amazing, they make you feel so comfortable and worry free and accommodated me every way possible.
— Mr. + Mrs. McGotty, August 2014
“They took their time with every detail and never made us feel foolish for any questions (which we had a lot) we had to ask them. They were extremely flexible to our needs. They always made us feel special and were excited to see us! The day of the wedding, everyone raved how beautiful the room was and that the food was delicious!
— Christina, May 2014
“Our experience at the Radisson was truly incredible. As a mother of the groom who was very involved in the planning of my son and daughter-in-law’s April 2014 wedding in the Crystal Ballroom, I was very impressed by the level of service that was provided to us from beginning to end.
— Amy, April 2014
“The absolute second my husband and I walked into the Crystal Ballroom, we knew that it was where we wanted to spend our wedding day. Everything about the ballroom was absolutely breathtaking. The chandeliers were gorgeous and the location was perfect.
— Kristina, April 2014
“The cocktail hour was extravagant. People could not stop talking about how much and how good the food was. The night of the wedding the staff is so attentive to the bride and groom, you won’t have to worry about anything! The venue is beautiful and well kept and your guests will think you paid a fortune.
— Leslie, April 2014, Jackson, NJ
“I say this in all honesty, my husband and I had absolutely no worries that everything was going to be great considering our experience prior to the event. Attention to detail was outstanding! I would recommend the Crystal Ballroom to anyone and everyone who wanted a high quality and classy event without breaking the budget. We got more than what we paid for in service for sure.
— Cathy, December 2013
“Perfect place for a wedding! Amazing food – best food I have ever had for a wedding. Thanks for Tara and Andrea. It was a pleasure working with them. Our party was amazing on our very special day.
— December 2013
“I cannot thank the ballroom enough for their fantastic service – we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding day!
— February 2013
“I worked with them for over a year and I can honestly say that I will miss them. For the past year, I felt like I was their only bride and I know that is definitely not true! They are so attentive and by the day of my wedding, I almost felt like I was home which made me realize that I definitely made the right choice.
— Christine, February 2013, Freehold, NJ
“The venue itself is absolutely beautiful– modern and elegant. The pictures online do not due the space justice.
It is beautiful.
— Heather, September 2012
Start Planning With Us
Full Name*Email Address*
Phone Number*Event Date & Event Type*Message*EmailThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Crystal Ballroom is a glamorous venue for any wedding reception, social event, or corporate gala. With gorgeous crystal chandeliers, indoor and outdoor ceremony areas, gourmet catering, and an expert team of event coordinators, it’s easy to see why the Crystal Ballroom is a Monmouth County favorite.

我要回帖

更多关于 gummy bear 的文章

随机推荐